The Hysminean Rhapsody Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Eros, gone was that flicker of spark touched off in Bithynia's young heart. Now filled with loathing, she spurned Semele's amorous advance, and flung her across the room. Under her arched brows she glared at that two-timing princess slumped against the ashlar wall, and thundered, "Down you go, you barefaced viper! How do you have the gall, to stand and test my fury here with your shamelessness. Take to heart my words — provoke me again in your loose ways, here or on Delos, and I will lay you to waste, stretch you out senseless on the hard stoned floor." At that, she spun around and stormed out the door, leaving the two treacherous lovers slouched low on the red carpet, dark grins stretched across their faces. Anaïtis now, at the sight of her unfettered prey striding away, fired her parting shot, "Your eyes betrayed your yearning, Bithynia. Give in, don't fight it, passion oppresses reluctant ones more harshly than those readily acquiesce. You will yield, I swear by the goddess, on Delos you will surrender to your heart's desire. No escape for you, my virgin Amazon, remember — there are no good girls gone bad, only bad ones found out." Those jarring words jolted Bithynia to the core. She sped into the darkness, hopelessly tried to outrun her fickle heart.

And back to her Father's hall the wily goddess Athena now flew, to the peak of Mount Olympus. Waiting for her at the gates was the golden Aphrodite, the goddess of love, fuming a mother's rage, "Why spank my son, you spineless bitch, bullying your own nephew, the little boy he is. But you'll find it painful, fighting me strength for strength. Father may like you best, Athena, but not even his mighty power can protect you forever. Here, since you'd like a lesson in combat, you worthless dogfly, just to learn, to savour how much stronger I am when you engage my power —" At that, Aphrodite's heart leapt high, she charged at Athena, and down they both fell onto the swirling dust, before the wily goddess can answer her. On dirt these two immortal beauties tussled about in rising shrills, evenly matched, both dazzling in their uncontrollable rage. Fists flying and tresses of hair torn, at last the love goddess fought her way on top. She held Athena by her dark hair and grabbed at her brow, marking those delicate cheeks with cruel nails. Athena felt the weight of her deathless foe straddling over her belly, shrieking desperately, unable to break free, she ripped apart Aphrodite's tunic from throat to waist, laying nude that glorious body. But the golden one did not relent, pressing down her divine chest, she buried Athena's face into the deep valley of her bosom. The sweet aroma between her breasts, that captivating scent of love which no god or mortal can resist, impregnated Athena's senses, and loosed her limbs. Soon enough, she squirmed in delight beneath, her resistance quite dissolved. Only the thunderous voice of her father Zeus saved her from disgrace. "Enough, my daughters! Aphrodite, you know full well the use of our powers, forbidden against another god. Blame not Athena for your son's abuse. It was I, I sent her on a mission, a task too important to be wrecked by the naughtiness of your boy. Now let her up!" Upon these words, Aphrodite released her hold on Athena, and rose up. She cast a dark glance at them both, but left without a word.

Now Athena got onto her feet, and fell into Father's embrace, a young woman, sobbing, her tarnished tunic quivering round her body. She scarcely contained her tears, and with her hands hid her delicate cheeks painted with blushes. Her father hugged her tight, and comforted her, "There, my virgin child, never underestimate a mother's fury. Pay no heed to your sister Aphrodite, for I will rein in her rage. But look here, a fine day's work, Athena, flawless execution, everything according to the Fates' plan. Now go, get a good night's rest, my dearest daughter, as even tougher challenges await those Themiscryans tomorrow." Her father's soothing words calmed her anger and lifted her spirit from embarrassment, and off the young goddess flew to her bedchamber in haste, her feet not touching the ground, for fear that some other gods might catch her in her disheveled state.