The Ian & Justin Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAMackey
DAMackey
978 Followers

And to which "dude," was he directing his yelping? There were four options. Was dude rhetorical? I'd have to ask David eventually.

Ian took off like a rocket and ran straight for the water.

Before he'd gone more than a few feet, his t-shirt was over his head, dropped and forgotten behind him.

My eyes bulged. From the back, he was just so...big. Not that his clothes had really done much to hide his size before their removal, but still I didn't know that there were that many individual muscles in the human back. On Ian, they were all outlined and seemed to be slithering beneath his skin as he moved.

He hopped, none to gracefully might I add, on one foot as he pulled off his shoes and socks without stopping his running. He didn't seem to care that the ground was littered with sticks and rocks and any number of things he could slice his foot open upon.

And then his fingers came to his waist. His shorts and black underwear dropped to the forrest floor as he stepped right out of them and kicked them off into the bushes.

I...I simply didn't know where to look! What was the protocol here? I can't remember ever seeing a fully naked man in person. I tried my best not to stare at him, but the novelty of my situation alone made that nearly impossible. Not to mention the crazy amounts of muscles. Did you know that the human buttocks can have dimples? Two sets of them, apparently.

One at the base of the spine and one on the side of either cheek. Ian had both. That naked ass was just...insanity. It didn't jiggle as he ran. It just glided and moved with a purpose. It was obviously just a solid mass of muscle beneath his hairless and perfectly tanned skin.

With a final whoop Ian ran to the top of a rock on the banks of river and jumped headfirst into the water. He disappeared behind the rock and the entirety of the group gasped and ran to the spot where he'd vanished. I struggled to keep pace but eventually made it up with a little assistance from David.

The surface of the river was dark and there were concentric rings of ripples where Ian had broken through.

But no sign of Ian himself.

I didn't realize it, but I was gripping David's forearm with all of my strength as my wide eyes scanned the surface for any sign of him.

"You ever-loving bone headed jack ass!" David yelled at the water to no avail. "You want to break your fucking neck!?"

Nothing. No bubbles. No sign of Ian anywhere.

And then he popped up about 10 yards into the big wide pool. He tossed his head and scrubbed the water from his face as he bobbed up and down. His naked shoulders were equally as impressive as his back had been, but I had no time to think about that. I had to remember how to breathe. From the moment Ian had taken the plunge, I realized I had been holding my breath.

"You scared us half to death you massive fucking idiot!" David chided Ian, who at least had the decency to look somewhat embarrassed. Only somewhat.

"Sorry, Lil' D," he quipped. "But come on, Mom! I couldn't resist! Get in here, the water feels amazing!"

Ian leaned back, spread his arms and floated on his back in the lazy river.

And once again, I forgot how to breath.

There it was, it all of it's glory.

Ian's cock just poked up out of the water. I was far from an expert on the male anatomy to be sure. I'd only ever seen another man's package in a porn. Seeing one in person for the first time was....different. I marveled at how easy Ian appeared. As if he wasn't buck naked in front of a group and out in public. Well, if nature can be considered public. You know what I mean. Either way, I'd for sure have been a nervous wreck. I'd been the kind of kid who had changed in the bathroom stalls when I was forced to wear gym clothes at PE in middle school.

He was shaved as well. He had not one single sign of pubic hair above his crotch. And it was an impressive crotch. At least to me it was. It was very different from my own, but if a penis could be said to be attractive, I'd have thought that Ian possessed an attractive cock. His testicles were a bit of a shock. My own pair hung down rather far onto my thighs. Ian's, however, were in a tight almost perfect sphere beneath the base of his shaft. Interesting. I wondered how normal or abnormal that was? Did it effect sexual performance? Orgasm size?

I guess I must have either been staring open-mouthed or else my silence was disconcerting to the others.

"It's a bit much at first, huh?" David whispered beside me.

The rest of the jock types were taking their time undressing. Which meant that soon enough I would have nowhere safe to look.

I made some kind of guttural reaction to David's query.

"Yeah, well, eventually you get used to it. They've been naked around each other for the better part of the past 8 years at this point. They got ZERO shame about their bodies. They even jerk off together."

I choked.

"They WHAT?!"

"I know, right?" David replied. "It shocked the hell out of me too. But apparently they do. Or did. Or do? I don't know. But they don't care about that stuff. I guess I've gotten pretty used to it at this point myself. I hardly even notice where there's 4 or more big flopping dicks swinging in my face. Which is saying something for me."

"You comin' in baby?" Daniel said, sliding in behind David and hugging him from behind before taking his place at David side, facing me.

Aaaannnd, there it was. Daniel's cock. Cock number 2. So far. Unlike Ian, Daniel was uncircumcised. And seemed to be significantly larger in the girth and length departments as well. Not to mention his torso and legs and arms being covered in hair where Ian was all smooth skin and muscles. I could still clearly see the defined muscles in his abdominals and arms and...well, everywhere. But he had short buzzed body hair. I wonder how much hair a man would need to have to completely obscure the muscles beneath? I was sure I could do the calculations if I tried but...I knew at that point I was just trying to avoid the situation right before me.

"I'll be there in a minute. You boys have fun. And don't kill each other," David replied to his --boyfriend? I guess? -- And kissed him gently on the mouth before patting his super high butt (which, like Ian's, barely moved as he walked) and sent him on his way. Despite the plethora of genitals available for visual consumption, I found the strength to speak at long last.

"So," I stuttered, "I take it you two are...together?"

David smiled. Though I preferred Ian's grin, David had a very warm and welcoming smile as well. He nodded and looked somewhat abashed.

"Yeah. Crazy isn't it? Sometimes even I can't believe it." He turned to watch as Daniel climbed to the peak of the diving rock. "I mean just look at that butt. And you saw what he's got round front too. Yummy, huh?"

And just like that, speech eluded me once again.

The Valedictorian was dating and apparently having regular homosexual intercourse with one of the most, if not the most, popular guys at school. And casually talking about how great his ass and cock were as if discussing the price of milk at Bi-Lo.

"Every time I see him, I just get all hot and bothered," David mused, staring off to where Daniel was readying himself to take the plunge. "I'm surprised I can keep my hands to myself at school and it's for sure been a challenge to hide this boner during classes. But I've managed. And he's worth it."

No words. There were simply no words.

I did, however, notice that David was doing little to conceal his own erection at that moment. It snaked across his pelvis and very nearly managed to touch his right hip bone. It suddenly pulsed in his shorts, jumping a bit and looking for all the world like some massive snake ready to strike when released.

I squeaked.

That got his attention. David returned his gaze to me and struggled to hide his laughter.

"Sorry. I'm just so used to it now. Don't worry about trying to hide it around these guys. Lord knows I'm not. As if I could." He tugged on his trapped member, pulling forcefully on the front of his pants. "They all have 'em right now. Nothing at all to be ashamed of."

Ashamed? What was he talking about? Why would I be ashamed? I was just mortified and shocked that's all. I was decently clothed, after all, I had nothing to be ashamed...

And then it hit me. I had been so distracted by the display of male flesh and muscle tone that I hadn't even noticed that I was nearly fully erect myself.

Well, when I did finally notice, I was most definitely ashamed. I tried very hard and to very little avail to cover myself with my hands. It was no use. Besides, David had already noticed. It wouldn't be long before the other guys did as well.

But perhaps David was correct.

Glancing across the water to where the four jocks were splashing and horsing around, it became abundantly clear that I was far from the only one in my current erect predicament. Ian's shaved cock stood at full mast, bobbing and pulsing above the water when he floated on his back, his cock head super well defined. Paul, the other lankier jock had a dick that looked like a pencil. I had never seen a member so straight before, not even in porn. Gordon's look like it curved a bit to one side. That was a little humorous. Though he had some of the most massive balls I had ever seen, even larger than my own. I wondered how he carried them around all day without throwing out his back. And of course, Daniel with his thick uncut cock was the king of them all. His was the thickest and longest, and to be honest, the prettiest. If cocks can be said to be pretty. I don't know. I marveled at the way his foreskin still covered most of his head even when he was hard, just barely letting the tip show through. It was like a partially unwrapped present.

The more I stared and took them all in, the more the truth of David's work sunk in. No one here cared in the slightest. I had nothing to hide.

"JUSTIN!" Ian called from the water, turning from the horseplay to gaze at the two nerds still standing fully clothed on the riverbank. "Come on dude! What are you waiting for?"

David stared at me with an eyebrow raised.

That was a very good question.

What was I waiting for? My therapist would have been proud. I had certainly taken more risks than anyone could ever rightly expect of me and I was about to take another one. And a huge one at that, no pun intended.

Why not? I'd come this far. Besides, to avoid this now might be seen as rude. Above all else, I'm still a southern gentleman: rudeness is worse than death, or at the very least a just cause for death.

I didn't particularly enjoy the fact that there were four naked and visibly erect muscle jocks staring straight at me. True. I wouldn't have enjoyed it if they'd been fully clothed and sitting with hands demurely folded while reading the New York Times. But naked and aroused were the facts of the matter and there was no use in trying to ignore it. I was between a rock and hard place (very much pun intended,) and I was about to do something I had never in a million years thought I would ever do.

A few deep steadying breaths and I took off my shirt. My cargo shorts were pretty loose already so stepping out of them wasn't all that difficult. I even managed to keep my balance as I took of my shoes and socks. I folded everything as neatly as I could, taking the needed time to steady my nerves.

I tried to arrange myself inside my boxer briefs but it was little use at this point. I was noticeably hard, or at the very least rapidly approaching it, and there was no hiding it.

Fuck.

Down came the underwear. Just like that, I was more exposed than I'd ever been.

"Wow," David said, just barely under his breath. "Good for you, Justin. Another point for the Nerds."

I didn't want to strike a pose or anything. I didn't know what to even do with my hands. Did I keep them at my sides? Was that too casual? Did I try and cover it? Would it be weird to touch my dick in front of other dudes? What did I do with my fucking hands?

I settled on putting them on my hips, attempting to appear as natural as I possibly could. If one can be natural with a huge and nearly throbbing erection pulsing and swinging in front of you.

I knew my own dick was bigger than any of the guys in the water at that moment. I knew from an early age that I was above average in that department. There were few porno actors, on the rare occasions I ever partook in pornography, who matched me in length or girth. However, from what I could tell, David probably did. I had to admit I was a little curious to find out.

My cock was what I would call, "low slung." I was very lanky, of course, and my hip bones jutted out. I was naturally skinny so I had those little V lines that everyone apparently coveted. And the base of my dick started way down at the bottom of that. Even when I was fully hard, like I was now, my cock still swung and swayed in front of me. It arched a little bit too, upwards. There were some big bluish veins on the skin, but otherwise, it was just as pale as the rest of me. Thankfully, it had avoided becoming overly freckled like my arms and face could be if I was too much in contact with the sun.

I had what was colloquially referred to as "low-hangers": my balls were always loose and swinging. That's why I used boxer briefs. Any other style and it was either a struggle to shove the whole package into the lack of fabric or else I just swung too free all day and verged on obscenity charges any time I walked. And, though I took careful care to keep myself well manicured, (for what reason, I don't know. I just seemed the socially appropriate thing to do no matter the level of sexual experience or opportunity,) I hated that my pubic hair was the same reddish-gold color as the hair on my head. But what can you do? Can one dye their pubic hair? Would that even be safe? Who cared?

"Holy shit!" Ian gulped. I tried not to blush, but I had to admit that it was gratifying to get a positive response.

Especially for the first time ever being naked in front of people. "Dude! What do they feed you nerds?! Maybe I should have read more as a child, or something. For fuck's sake, David, dude, he's almost as big as you!"

I felt the blood rushing to my face. There I was, naked as the day I was born and rock hard to boot standing out there in front of god an everyone. I wanted to run faster and further than might be humanly possible.

Instead, I did the only other thing that was possible. I took one or two shaky steps and dove headfirst into the water.

Holy FUCK! That was was so cold! I felt my nipples harden to diamond hard specks and my chest tightened as the freezing liquid drove the air from my lungs. I arched my back and headed for the warmth of the surface.

I broke through and just barely had time to wipe the water from my eyes before I felt my body being squeezed. My brain didn't have time to react. It took me a few moments to realize what was happening. But it soon became very apparent. Ian's big arms were wrapped around my little waist and squeezing my back hard against his chest. I imagined that I could feel the individual muscles of his water soaked pectorals and each and every abdominal snaking down my spine.

At the very bottom of my spine, where my back arched slightly into my none too impressive skinny boy ass -- Ian's very hard cock pressed straight up against my skin. It felt like someone was holding a double thick permanent marker against the base of my spine. Even in the cold water, I could feel the heat of it, of him, through my skin.

I pushed back against it.

I don't know why. Why would I do that? I mean, it made no sense, right? But I did. It just happened. I realized what that feeling was, realized his manhood was pushed against my skin and my body just reacted, pushing closer, grinding into him.

I wanted to die.

But I didn't have time to figure out why or how.

Suddenly, my feet left the rocky bed of the river and I was arching through the air like a rag doll in mouth of an overly vigorous great dane. Back and forth and back and forth, my arms whipping over my head. Ian slammed me from one side to the next! No sooner had my head gone under water than he jerked me back up, I saw the blurry line of the sun as it traveled east to west in my vision and then -- wham -- back into the water again. He literally pulled my entire body up and out of the water so that only my feet still dangled while he flopped me around.

And that meant that my still hard-ish cock was flopping with me, in full view of everyone. I could just feel it slapping one thigh and then the other. My balls were getting a little sore from the whipping, actually. Another draw back of being a bit larger in the testicular department.

There was no point in attempting to get Ian to stop. All I could do was hold on. And I could still feel his dick in my back. As he flung me around with the greatest of ease, I could actually feel his northward pointing cock sliding slowly down my spine until it nestled almost perfectly between my ass cheeks. And again, even being tossed about, I still pushed back against him, unconsciously urging him on.

What was that about?

And just like that, my flinging torment was done. Ian lowered me down and steadied me a bit. I tried not to focus on the feeling of his wet dick sliding down my ass crack -- or on the feeling of loss when he pulled away from me a little bit.

Luckily, I was able to cover my disappointment with trying to push my hair from my face and coughing out the bit of water still stuck in my lungs. And of course, I couldn't let that affront against me go unanswered! I splashed as much water as my weak little frame could manage right at Ian. He just smiled.

Damn him and that smile.

The water didn't do any damage. If anything, it only ran down his sculpted torso in rivulets that sparkled in the early afternoon sunlight and made him look like some kind of star of the silver screen.

"You big ox," I coughed.

He smiled again.

I splashed him again. (I will admit, if just barely, that I didn't put as much effort into this second attempt)

"I'm not the one hung like a farm animal, little dude," Ian smirked. He looked straight at my crotch, and winked.

I couldn't help it. I had to laugh at that one. The next twenty or so minutes were a steady ticking away at my anxiety.

These jocks were just normal people. Normal people with way too many muscles to be of any use, but still, utterly normal. Splashing around and playing in the river, laughing and horsing around. At least, I was pretty sure that this was horsing around. I had never really been one to horse around before, but from what I had seen on TV and in the movies, this was pretty much the cut and dry definition of horsing around.

It felt...good. Strange, but good. This was all new to me.

They didn't seem to care at all about much of anything. They just, were. They played and joked and even frolicked and giggled like little girls. Well, except for the occasional grabbing of their hard dicks and partial tugging on them. I refused to touch my own cock. Refused. I was doing my absolute best to not even think about my cock.

I just floated on the river, laying on my back, letting the water keep me up. I could still hear the muffled sounds of the other boys from beneath the water. They sounded far away and happy. I smiled and stared up at the sun. The sky was somehow bluer than I ever remembered any sky ever being. How was that possible?

This all felt strange. It felt strange to be noticed. Noticed at all, really. But it seemed liked I was the intense focus of Ian. He paid me attention. No one had ever really paid me attention before. My own parents barely paid me attention. But Ian seemed to.

DAMackey
DAMackey
978 Followers