The Ice Cream Cone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amazingly enough, the ice cream that remained in the cone was still pretty cold; there was even a small unmelted lump of it in the bottom. My breasts had never been very large, never going beyond a B except for when I later had my babies and they got up to a C. But they were quite firm, and high, practically right up under my collarbones as it seemed then, supported by well-toned pectoral muscles and tipped by small, dark-rose nipples. I had been out in the sun in my bikini, so they were defined by triangles of white left by my bikini top. I drizzled cold, melted vanilla ice cream onto my tits and the aureoles bunched up like floribunda rose blossoms, the nipples standing up stiff and straight.

"Y'all seemed to have so much fun licking ice cream off me before," I said. I tilted the cone and poured a little more ice cream on myself, between my breasts and down to my navel. Then I handed the cone to Mario and he put it back in the bowl. Jon had already started to lick the ice cream off my right breast. He swirled his tongue around my stiff nipple, and then began strumming and flicking it. Mario, once he had sucked the ice cream off my other breast, took the nipple in his mouth and delicately pulled on it, rolling it between his tongue and the roof of his mouth, letting it spring back, and grabbing it again. I wrapped an arm around each of them and ran my fingers through their hair while they caressed me with their lips and tongues. That each of them did a different thing with his mouth was an incredible turn-on. My pussy was hot and swollen and aching for some attention, but what the guys were doing felt so good I didn't want them to quit. However, in a minute Jon abandoned my breast and started to lick up the ice cream I had poured between them. He followed the vanilla trail down the center of my belly until he was brought up short by the waistband of my skirt.

I reached down and unzipped it, and lifting my hips up off the sofa, pulled it down and off. Now I was wearing nothing but my soaked panties. As they were made of nylon, my scent was strongly concentrated in them; I could smell myself, and I figured Jon and Mario could, too. I was right.

"Yum, eau de femme," Mario said. "My favorite!"

"Yeah," Jon said. "They ought to bottle it. I can just imagine it: 'Gee, your pussy smells terrific!'"

"Well," I said, "you just gonna sniff?"

"You said you wanted to run this show," Jon said. "You want us to take 'em off, you're going to have to ask."

"OK, I'm asking!" I said. Each of them hooked a finger into the sides of my bikini panties and drew them down, stroking and caressing my legs, with especial attention to the sensitive insides of my thighs as they did so. By this time I was so horny I could hardly stand it—almost in a state of pain; certainly in a state of heat. My sex, framed by a narrow tan-line and adorned by trimmed fur in the shape of the Greek letter Pi, burgeoned between my parted thighs, avid and nectar-laden. I spread my thighs a little wider and proudly canted my pelvis so that the guys could get a better view of it.

"Mother of God," said Mario. He spoke to Jon, who was staring at me, entranced. "Man, did you ever see such a turned-on horny cunt in your entire life?"

"Not outside triple X movies," Jon said. "And I'm not sure they don't do something to make them look better than they do. I could tell you stuff about food photography, you'd never want to eat again. Sid, honey, could you maybe reconsider the picture thing? We could probably make up what we've laid out on this project, if you did."

I thought of it, briefly, and then shook my head. "Let's keep the party polite," I said. "After this ice cream cone project, I'd like to leave something to people's imaginations. I figure I've been talked about enough already. Best head in Texas, indeed! Speaking of, how about giving me—yikes!" Mario had poured some more of the contents of the cone right smack between my inner labia and onto my clit. "Ow! damn, that's cold!" The guys laughed.

"Only comparatively speaking," Jon said. "Wow, you should just see yourself with that ice cream on you. You look absolutely fucking hot!"

"Tell me about it," I said. "I am. For Christ's sake—somebody do something for me here!"

"Tell you something," Mario said. "Got a deal for you. First one of us makes that pretty pussy of yours explode gets to fuck it, and maybe make it explode some more. And then we'll work out what to do after that. What do you think?"

"That ought to happen pretty quickly," I said.

"That's what you think," Jon said, with a smile that for wickedness rivaled my own. He leaned down and snaked a long tongue between my labia. I spread my thighs and made a grab for his head, to hold him where he was, but he caught my hand and held it away. He raised up and returned to my mouth. I tasted cunt-liquor and vanilla, together. I bit at his lips, drew his tongue into my mouth and sucked on it. Mario nibbled at my nipples again. Jon released my mouth and swirled his tongue into my navel. Mario ran his tongue up the inside of one of my thighs. He spread a hot, open mouth over my pussy, dipping a pointed tongue into my vagina and bringing it up to flick over my clitoris—but not for long. I closed my eyes and decided to just let them happen to me, see what or who would come next. There followed a deliciously interminable period of this treatment, where they were touching me all over, always returning to my cunt, teasing my clit with their flickering tongues, staying there a little longer each time but never long enough to satisfy me. Mario picked up the cone and laced my breasts, belly and cunt with the remains of the melted ice cream, and he and Jon softly licked it off my skin. I panted and groaned and thrust helplessly, shamelessly. "Please—do me!" I cried. "Fuck it, suck it, something, I can't stand this—" One of the mouths which had been attacking me stayed a second too long, and I scissored my thighs around someone's head and ground against his mouth without mercy or restraint, my voice rising in a crescendo of wordless ecstasy. Half-blind with lust and orgasmic frenzy, I was past even knowing who it was until he wrenched his head free, and positioned himself in front of me, between my legs. He shoved his cock into my still-spasming pussy. It was Jon. He backed, almost all the way out, and rammed it in again and I shouted involuntarily when the tip hit my cervix. He pulled me up enough so I could reach up and suck the taste of my own slightly vanilla-flavored musk off his mouth, and then he laid me down again.

"Absolutely fucking hot," he said. "Yes. Oh, yes!" I locked my legs around his hips, and he settled into his rhythm. Mario had gotten back on the sofa, and was sitting very close to me, watching me. Watching us. Both the guys looked closely at the action of Jon's cock pistoning in and out of my cunt. Mario had gotten hard again.

Jon leaned over me, thrusting into me with joyous vigor. His lower lip was caught between his teeth and his hair, darker now with sweat, flopped in his face. His abdominal muscles flexed and rippled as he drove into me. He quickened his pace, breathing harder and faster. He was glancing off my sweet spot every few strokes and I could feel myself start to tighten up. "Oh, I love it! You crazy hot tight fucking BITCH!" he hollered. "Yeah! I'm coming!" And then he did. I could feel the hot spunk flooding into me and flowing down the crack of my ass. He collapsed briefly on top of me, panting. I could feel his heart racing as I held him.

When he was all spent he withdrew from me, and settled partly on the floor and partly on the sofa, leaning his head on his arms. He gave me a gratified, slightly weary smile. I sat up and wiped myself down with his maltreated tank top. I had been part of the way to another orgasm and had been left high on a ridge of tension and pleasure. I was in a mood to move and grind. I turned to Mario, who was looking at me with expectant lust, and put a hand on his cock, which swelled and lurched at my touch.

"Does this sofa of yours make up into a bed?" I asked. "Or are we going to have to make do with this narrow thing?"

"Yeah, but it doesn't work, so I don't use it. It broke."

"Oh, all right," I said. "Jon, you can keep the view if you like, but you're going to have to move down a tad. I'd like to lie down. Stretch out, Mario, let me ride you."

"Hey, not just yet," Mario said. "I liked the position you were in before. Let me have my turn the way Jon did. I want to see my piston pumping in your cylinder. I won't get that if you're doing that."

"You're wrong about the view," I said. "If you'll give me a few minutes, I'll show you."

He lay down on the sofa. He was slender enough so there was room for me to straddle him, squatting, although I had to plant one foot on the floor and the couch kept trying to eat the other. Studio couches are infamous for that. Jon had moved so that he could get a good look at the conjoining of our bodies: the lips of my cunt, dusky with engorgement and friction, wrapped pneumatically around Mario's veined shaft. I slowly raised and lowered myself on it, moving elliptically, going for that angle. I grinned at both the guys. "How's that for a view?"

"Fucking beautiful," they groaned.

"Does it feel as good as it looks?"

"Sure does," Mario said. "Girl, that pussy of yours all but talks!" I found an angle that felt even better, tightened my pussy muscles on his cock and increased my pace, working it up and down on him with short, chopping movements. What I'd wanted to do was lie down on him in such a way that I could grind my clit against the root of his cock, against his pubic bone, but since our angle seemed to rule that out, when the time was right I was going to strum it with my finger...POW! To the MOON, Alice! But Mario put his hands on my thighs and stilled my movement. "Sid baby, I love the way you're fucking me, but I wanted to fuck you. Come on, Sidonie—I'll make it worth your while, I promise."

I got off him, leaving his hard cock to slap wetly against his belly. He got up and I sat down where I was before. I slouched back down on the edge of the sofa with my legs stretched out, and Mario got between them and was inside me again. He was not as thick as Jon was, but he had a way of planing it in and out of me that felt damn good. He too was bouncing off my sweet spot and it felt as if he were moving my insides around. Presently I was clenching on him, hard.

"Unh! Yeah! OH! Don't quit yet. Goddamn that feels good! Ah! Yeah, do that again!" He did that again, and I did it again. My heart was racing as fast as Jon's had been and I could scarcely get my breath. And to think I'd done this with no hands. This meant that my little companion, which had always given me every bit as much pleasure as his cock ever gave a man, still needed her share of the action. When I had settled down a little bit, I looked over at Jon, who was leaning on one elbow which was resting on top the sofa cushion and starting to pluck at my nipples with his free hand. "You know what would really just send me into orbit?"

"No, what?"

"If you were to lean down and lick my clit."

"Now? Now? While Mario's down there?"

I was getting almost unbearably excited just thinking about it. If he did it—oh, man!

"Yeah, now. There is just nothing like it. It is the absolutely perfect synthesis of sensation. If you want to see me just come my brains out—"

"I thought you'd already done that," Jon said. "I dunno. Seems a little—strange to me."

"It works, man! Take my word for it."

"I heard that you once had two guys at one go a while back," said Jon. "That was those Ingraham twins, right? That you used to sing with? Baby, I've heard those two diddled each other when they didn't have any girlie action going. Me and Mario make a good team, but we're not on that close terms, thank you!"

"Oh, well," I said. "You spoil a girl's fun. I can't believe you're letting a consideration like that get in the way." I thought I could detect a trace of disappointment in Mario's face, and wondered if it was because he thought he wouldn't get to see me go into orbit, or because he wouldn't have minded feeling a bit of Jon's tongue on his cock. "Well, darlin'?" I smiled up into his flushed, concentrated face. "Looks like it's gonna be just you. You gonna make me go over the top?" He was trying a different, steeper angle. "Come on, whatcha gonna do, boy?"

Mario took my right hand. "You show me," he said. Our fingers skidded around on the slick surfaces of my pussy and his cock that were sliding together to recreate the first engine ever formed, strummed and circled the hard ridge of my clit. All the while he was planing in and out of my cunt. I came like thunder, roaring like a lioness. I felt like the top of my head was about to come off. "Oh, God, yes, that's it, Mario!" I shouted. "Stick it to me! Fuck it good! Ohh, YES! Unh! Unh! AAH! FUCK IT! FUCK ME! YEAH!" He pressed my legs up and back and whaled into me, pounding me into the sofa with all the considerable strength of his slender body. The sofa's damaged innards whined and squeaked beneath us.

He came, braced atop me, tensed, rigid, shaking, caught up in me, his shouts mingling with mine. I heard jagged breaths close to me and saw Jon had reared up and half crouched over me, close to my face, savagely stroking himself, wanting to make sure I saw it. I opened my mouth and he shoved his cock into it. In a few short, frantic strokes his hot, salty cum filled my mouth—not as much, however, as before—and slid down my throat.

We fell in a heap, the guys partly on the sofa, partly on me, partly on the floor, too exhausted at this point to worry about who was touching whom.

"Wow," Jon said. "That was something, Sid. You're a force of nature."

Mario had slipped out and I could feel juice dripping out of me, and soaking into the sofa cushion.

"We've ruined your sofa," I said.

"Ah, don't worry about it," said Mario. "It was ruined before. It was probably ruined when I got it. I'll find something around here I can put on it." He laughed. "Holy shit, what action it's seen! I am never gonna get rid of this sofa unless I get married!"

"Oh, for sure you'll get rid of it then," I said. As sofas went, it was comfortable enough, but it definitely had the look of the kind of sofa your wife made you get rid of and that was even if it wasn't broken and before we'd gotten messy on it. If I'd been going to marry Mario, I'd have made him get rid of it. "I'm hungry, you got anything to eat?"

Mario got up and went into his kitchen. Jon got up and turned on Mario's stereo, and returned to sit next to me. Mario came back with the remainder of the ice cream and three spoons, and there we sat, naked as jaybirds, digging into all that ice cream until it was all gone. What a meal! Oh, those days of innocence, when no one knew from fat content or points!

Jon looked at his watch. "We gotta return this camera in a couple of hours," he pointed out. "Let's not lose track of the time."

"We're not fit to go anywhere in public like this," I pointed out. "What a grotty trio we make—sticky from head to toe. I vote we take showers. I'd like to go first—for some reason, I seem to be stickier than y'all two."

I went into Mario's bathroom, used it, and then got into the tub and started taking a shower. I had washed my hair and had begun on the rest of me, when the curtain was swept aside with a rattle of rings, and Mario and Jon stepped into the shower with me. "Why am I not surprised?" I said. Mario pulled the curtain to. Once again, as had happened when I began my shower, the combined scents of sweat and sex juices filled the air of the tub enclosure, as the water sluiced it off the skin of the two men.

"Hey, we just wanted to save some time and water," Jon said.

"Oh, I'm sure that's your major motivation!" I said.

"No, seriously," said Mario. "You should see the hot water heaters these apartments have. They're no bigger than crawfish pots. If we shower serially, someone is going to end up with cold water."

As crowded as it was, we managed to get ourselves pretty clean as the bathtub games began. Mario got behind me, soaped up his hands and passed them over my breasts, over and over.

"I just like the way your nipples feel in my palms," he said. "They're like little rocks." Something else was beginning to feel like a rock, not necessarily a little one, slipping and sliding around and between my buttocks, and I figured I would be getting to know Mario's subject all over again in a very short time. Jon I'd clearly identified as the oral one, the one who liked kissing the best; it was he who had first licked the ice cream from my lips while I was eating my ice cream cone, the one who just couldn't bring himself to get his tongue out of my cunt in time, so that I'd nutcrackered his head with my thighs and gotten off all over his face. We kissed in a fun and silly manner, tongue-fencing and nibbling on each other's lips. His mouth was warm and slightly salty, but the water that splashed all around us was sweet. I could feel his revitalized cock nudging at my groin and thighs. Mario sucked at the side of my neck and my earlobes. He transferred one soapy hand from my breasts to my ass. Soon his middle finger was sliding up and down in my crack, and the next thing I knew, it was up my ass and sliding in and out. I laughed and growled and backed up against him like an animal. Jon pulled my face against his for a deep kiss. My pussy was hot again, and longing for action. Mario added another soapy finger to the one he already had in me, and began seriously finger-fucking my ass. He inserted yet another finger, wiggling them inside me, thrusting a little more deeply each time. I moaned around Jon's tongue.

Jon reached down and grabbing his cock, used its thick knob like a burnishing tool against my slippery labia and clit. I stood shaking and wide-legged, thrusting forward against Jon's cockhead and backward onto Mario's fingers, going hnnnh hnnnnh hnnnh hnnnh hnnnh hhhnnnnnhh because Jon still had his tongue stuffed in my mouth. He released me, grinning. "You've gotten ahead of us again," he said. I clung to him for support, limp-kneed.

"So?" I said.

Mario soaped up his cock and tried to slip it into me between my contractions, but my relaxation period wasn't long enough. Jon managed to angle himself into me from the front, but we soon established that we could stay connected or we could keep our balance, but we could not do both, not while standing in the bathtub. "This isn't gonna work, guys," I said. "Let's go somewhere that we can lie down."

We disengaged, and without even bothering to dry ourselves, ran into Mario's bedroom and got down on his frowsy, unmade bed, where I suppose we could have gone earlier had we not allowed the merry spontaneity of post-filming to keep us in the living room.

Mario kept a tube of K-Y in his bedside table. He covered his dick liberally with it, and thrust it exuberantly into my ass, which was somewhat open from his previous attentions. Nevertheless, at the feel of the sudden fast glide into my backside, I couldn't help clamping around it.

"Damn, that's tight! Loosen up a little, Sidonie, or I won't be able to move!" he said. I pushed against him and tried to oblige him.

Jon did not have to prepare himself in any way; I was well lubed up with my own juice, plus what he and Mario had shot into me earlier. He angled his way into my vagina; I groaned at the incredible feeling of two cocks filling me at once, and the men, at the realization that each could feel the other's cock, through just two layers of my flesh. They both tried to kiss me at the same time, our tongues lashed together in an indiscriminate tangle, both the men's trying to find their way into my mouth at once. I could have done that alone for an hour.