The Ice Cream Man Ch. 03

Story Info
The wedding and birth of Jeffery.
4.7k words
4.57
28.4k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,677 Followers

Chapter 3

The Wedding

What can I say? It was fabulous! Mary and Jen, put it together so quickly that it had to surprise everyone that everything was so well done. I found out that Mary had contacted my Mom and she lent a hand in helping make decisions about the food and decorating.

It was surprising how my mother and Mary became such good friends in such a short time. I was surprised when I arrived at the church and it was full of people. I guess the Bradley's had a lot of friends and associates. I was happy to see a few faces I knew.

As the wedding started I was getting jittery. Mom and Dad were in the front row sitting with Mary. Of course John would be walking Jen down the aisle. My buddy Keith was standing next to me.

He looked over at me and said, "Good luck Buddy, she's a damn good catch." It made me think of when Keith and I would go fishing. He pretty much said the same thing.

I answered him with, "She's not a fish but a damn good looking women." We both smiled.

"You got that right Jeff! You did good and I wish you both the best."

Nicole was the first one who came down the aisle, followed by my sister and sister-in-law. They all really looked good. My groomsmen were with the bridesmaids. Next was Cindy, my niece who was the flower girl. She looked so darn cute. She was smiling and throwing flower petals all over the place.

Then everyone stood as Jen started down the aisle escorted by her father. He couldn't have looked much prouder. With tears in his eyes he could hardly blame it on allergies this time. As for Jen, what can I say? An absolute angel in her white gown. I know I had tears streaming down my cheeks as she came to the front of the church.

From that point on I couldn't hardly tell you what happened. I repeated words, she repeated words and then I heard the words, "Now I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

We had to stay around for some more picture taking and then headed over to the club they rented for the reception. It was gigantic and was filled with people. Even Jen didn't know half the people that were there. I guess when you're in the money everyone wants a piece of you or at least in on the activities.

The reception was great. I danced with Jen and about another hundred women I didn't know. Everyone kept telling me how good the food was and how beautiful my bride was. All I could say is 'Thank you' to everyone seeing I didn't have anything to do with it.

I did pass the compliments on to Mary and John. They were pleased with the turnout, complements, and how well the wedding went. There was no doubt how proud of Jen they were. They truly loved their daughter and wanted the best for her. I guess most parents feel that way but just don't have the finances to help out.

I met a lot of Jen's relatives and even a few girls she went to college with. I was surprised that no male college friends attended. I figure they weren't on the invitation list. I did dance with her college girlfriends. They were all were pretty women, but that shouldn't have been a surprise.

Jen introduced me to all of them. Since I was in a tuxedo I guess they figured I was in the money also. They would ask me questions about how I met Jen and what I did for a living. I guess they always figured since Jen was from money, she'd marry money.

I just told them we met at a beach party and that I owned my own business; which was true. Nicole was the only one who knew about my ice cream truck but as far as I know didn't tell anyone. I could have cared less because I was proud of my business.

One thing I learned about Jen in her college days was that she was somewhat of a free spirit. After college she modeled for a couple of years, which I already knew.

Talking with her relatives I learned that Jen was always smart and pretty. She was a cheerleader in high school and also played volleyball. She was prom queen her senior year. None of this surprised me because of her looks and her personality.

One thing I did find out from her girlfriends was that she was truly a daddy's girl. If she ever got in trouble, she turned to her father. She dated a lot but was quite choosy. Her modeling career took place while she was in college. A few of her friends modeled also. They mainly modeled 'hip chic' type clothing. It made me feel better that it wasn't lingerie.

They also told me that they were background models that you see in commercials. No speaking parts but were there to just look good as the stars promoted the clothing or whatever.

According to her friends they did it for the extra money for college. Jen did it mostly to hang out with her friends. Nina, one of her friends said one particular guy was always bothering Jen and wouldn't leave her alone; she said he was actually stalking her. All she knew was Jen had told her father and they never saw the guy again.

No one ever mentioned her previous pregnancy at eighteen. Either they didn't know or all kept it a secret. Something told me that dad has always watched over her. Now he was turning the reins over to me.

After graduating from college they all pretty much went their own way and Jen went to work for her father. They all got together once in a while for a girls' night out. Nina told me I must be one special guy; she has never seen Jen so happy. I have to admit that made me feel pretty damn good.

I did dance with Nicole and Jen danced with Marty. He was the only one that bothered me seeing him with Jen. It was like he was trying to put the make on her or something. I didn't trust the guy. On top of that, Nicole was very suggestive to me. She didn't come out and say it but if I was reading her right, she was telling me she would have an affair with me if wanted.

As I said, it might just be my thinking and I didn't want to upset Jen, but I didn't trust either Nicole or Marty. When I danced with Jen again I did mention how it looked like Marty was trying to put the make on her.

She laughed and said, "That's just the way he is. I don't think he means anything by it."

"I'm willing to bet if you agreed, he'd jump your bones in a heart beat. I don't trust him," I replied.

"No need to worry, Nicole's my friend and Marty is her boyfriend. Besides, most guys would have jumped my bones if I would have let them." She smiled at me but I knew what she was saying was true. "I now have you to protect me from the bad guys." She really seemed happy, so I let it go.

We said our goodbyes to everyone and left for our trip. We had reservations for the night at a luxury motel and would be leaving for the cruise in the morning.

Just a little about the cruise. It was great! We gambled on the ship, had fantastic food three times a day and went to the lounge every evening. There was entertainment each night and we danced a lot. When we went back to our cabin we made love. It always started with me fondling and eating her out and then some kind of sex. Usually more than once.

We met a few other couples on the cruise and most seemed pretty nice. We did dance with a few of them. One guy told me that Jen reminded him of Nikita on an old TV show La Femme Nikita. It was out in the early two thousands. I remember seeing the show and Jen did look somewhat like her, blonde hair, a nice figure and beautiful eyes.

When I danced with another woman she asked me if Jen and I would like to come to their cabin. I nicely refused and told Jen about it later. She did say the woman's husband was a little more aggressive than some of the others. I did my best to always be honest with Jen and hoped she did the same with me. I sure the hell wasn't looking for a swap with anyone.

We did tour a couple of islands like most tourists, it was fun. Jen even asked if I would mind if she got a massage. I told her only by a woman, I didn't want any other man's hands on her. It made her laugh; she told me she didn't want any other man touching her either and give me a big kiss.

I watched her get the massage and got turned on. Watching this woman rubbing her shoulders, back and legs was hot to watch. As soon as she was finished we went back to our cabin and fucked like rabbits. I think it was her moaning and making noises every time the masseuse rubbed her body. She did tell me it really felt good. I told her I'd start giving her a massage at home a couple of nights a week. I may not be the best but I'm sure we'll both get a lot out of it.

She bought me a manual on massaging the body and told me to read it in my spare time. I did read it and began using what I learned as soon as we got home from our cruise.

****

Even though we had some major life changes, our lives were still somewhat the same. I got up in the mornings and went and sold ice cream all day. Jen went to work everyday and to exercise class three nights a week. Other days she would stop by to see her parents.

We usually got home about the same time. One of us would make some kind of dinner or we went out to eat. Afterwards we would watch some TV and play around. We didn't always have sex but did a lot of fondling. I did give her a massage twice a week which usually led to sex.

We did go to dinner every other weekend to one of our parents' homes. They were always happy to see us and asked us how everything was going. We told them things were fine between us but Jen was always a little down once her baby bulge began to show.

Don't get me wrong here. She really wanted the baby but knew it totally changed her body image. I told her often that she was still beautiful and had a gleam about her, almost radiant. Most every evening I rubbed oil on her baby bulge. It often led to sex.

Jen did the usual complaining that you hear from pregnant women. At least I had the ice cream for her. It wasn't long before the cold weather set in and I was home earlier in the evening. We loved spending time together.

She still got looked at a lot in public. She was just one of those women that men as well as women noticed. About once a month she went out with Nicole. Usually she would come home horny and we'd have sex.

I asked her where they went and to the best of my knowledge she never lied to me. They would go to some lounge or to a party of friends they knew. She told me she never drank, only club soda because of the baby. She visited and talked but didn't dance with anyone even though she was asked.

One thing that bothered me some was that Jen said she couldn't understand why men would hit on pregnant married women. At least she was honest with me and let me know it happens.

As she got bigger I would use massage oil on her belly and rub it for her. The place where she exercised gave her a cream that would help avoid or at least lessen stretch Marks. Jen was still worried about her body. She also wasn't keen on buying a lot of maternity clothes but she did look good in them. After the holidays we had to find her a new car. Hers was just too small for her now as well as for when the baby came.

She bought a new Lexus four door. It was a lot more than I would have spent for a vehicle but she used her own savings and got a good trade in on her Fiat. I thought she was really doing well not going to her parents for any kind of financial support. We were making things work.

Our mothers gave us a baby shower and we received just about everything a family needed for a new baby. There must have been fifty women at the shower and I was the only guy; it was a bit embarrassing but I did it for Jen; she asked me to be there. We continued to receive gifts from friends and relatives who didn't attend the shower.

We had a few disagreements but we never really argued. I do believe we were truly in love. However, I can't say I totally trusted her. I wanted to but it just isn't that easy. I did my best to give her the benefit of the doubt.

After the holidays she was getting really irritated with being pregnant. She told me she was always uncomfortable. I can understand that and helped her anyway I could. She always apologized to me for being so irritable. "Jeff, I'm being a bitch and you don't deserve it. I just want you to know I'm sorry and I do love you."

It was now the end of February; it's when we were expecting the baby. I got a call from Jen at work and she said her water broke and she was going to the hospital. The company nurse was taking her to the hospital and we would get her car later.

I called my friend Billy and asked him if he could finished my route and work for a couple of days. We agreed to do it off the books. I rushed to the hospital to be with Jen. Her mother and my mom were already there. I went in to see Jen. The nurse said it would be a couple of hours. We sat there and visited with Jen.

"You even look beautiful in labor," I said to Jen.

"Jeff, stop making me laugh, it hurts. I know I look and feel like hell! I love you Honey but right now isn't the time to be funny."

"Really, Jen, I was being honest with you. You really are beautiful, no joke." She smiled at me and I leaned over and kissed her.

I hated to see her in pain. I wished I could make it all go away but there was nothing I could do. Her dad and my dad showed up as well as my sister. When it was time for the delivery our mothers and I were the only ones to stay in the birthing room. Everyone else went to the waiting room.

I had tears in my eyes as Jen screamed out and the baby started to come out. I held her hand tightly as the baby arrived. I was asked to cut the umbilical cord and did so. The baby was a mess but they told me to expect it.

He looked much better when they brought him back to me in a blue blanket. I was a father and I had a son. I cried, I didn't want to but couldn't help it. I kissed him on the forehead and by then Jen was cleaned up and sitting on the bed. I handed her our son and she began to cry too. It was a cry of happiness.

I went out and made the announcement to everyone. They all came back in the room to see the baby. We were one happy family.

Jen and the baby stayed in the hospital for two days and I went and picked them up; I used Jen's car. At the house were our families. All there to greet the baby. The first thing I thought was my son was really going to be spoiled.

Jen took six weeks off from work as maternity leave. Needless to say I delivered my ice cream but was still getting home early. Jen went to the gym most every day to exercise and get back her body. She would either take the baby or my mom would watch her for an hour or two.

In no time Jen was looking back to normal. Her friend Nicole came over to see her one evening but she had taken the baby over to her parents to visit before I got home from work. I invited Nicole in.

"So, how's married life treating you?" asked Nicole.

"It's great, Jen is a wonderful mother and wife. Things are working out pretty good."

I wasn't sure what Nicole was getting at. I offered her a wine cooler and she accepted it. I called Jen's parents house to let her know Nicole was there. She said she would be about a half hour.

Nicole started talking and asked if I knew much of Jen's past. I told her we didn't discuss our past much but we both knew a little about each other.

She told me a little about Jen but I knew most of it and told her so. I think it made her aggravated and she said, "Did you know she had an abortion when she was in college? The guy Ray she was dating kept saying it wasn't his, which was a lie.

"She had the abortion without telling her parents. They were really mad at Jen and no one knows why Ray dropped out of college. I'm the only person who knew about her abortion."

"Then why would you tell me? I thought you were her best friend? By the way, she did tell me about the abortion. I told you we told each other a few things."

"You're her husband and I thought you deserved to know. I'm sorry if I upset you. I really wanted to get to know you better, not get you mad at me. Since Jen is one of my best friends I thought we should be close friends too."

About that time Jen came in with the baby. She came over and kissed me and then hugged Nicole. They began talking about the baby and I asked Jen if she wanted me to order out Chinese. She invited Nicole to stay for dinner. Nicole acted completely different when Jen was there.

Jen didn't want to breast feed little Jeffery; we named him John Jeffery Keys after Jen's father and me. We called him Jeffery and me Jeff. I fed him while the girls talked; I even changed him. Nicole said to Jen, "My God, you have him trained." I don't think she knew I heard her.

"Trained? No, Jeff is a wonderful father and a great lover as well as a terrific husband. I'm lucky to have him, I really love him a lot."

I still acted like I didn't hear them talking. After we ate Jen asked Nicole if she wanted to go in the hot tub. She came in and asked me and I told her I would watch Jeffery. Nicole and Jen wore the same size clothes and she loaned her a bathing suit.

I told her they could go in nude, I wouldn't mind. Both girls laughed but for some reason I think Nicole wanted to. Maybe it's just my imagination. Nicole was surprised to see that Jen already had her figure back.

After Nicole left I put Jeffery to bed and got in the hot tub with Jen. It wasn't long before her bathing suit came off and we made love. She had grown back a small blonde landing strip just above her pussy which I rubbed my face in.

****

Jen had now started back to work. My Mom offered to be our babysitter since she lived so close; besides, she loved Jeffery. Jen would stop by and pick him up after work. A couple of days a week she still worked out but always let Mom know she would be a little late.

The weather was warming up and I had to start working longer hours. Jen never complained but did say she wished I could get home earlier. I told her I hoped to get a second truck the following year and I would be home a lot earlier plus we would have more money.

In June she asked me if it was all right to go out with her college girl friends. She just needed a night out with the girls. What could I say? She has never given me a reason to distrust her. So, Friday she went out with her friends.

I took care of Jeffery and watched TV. I invited my buddy Keith over and we watched a couple of horror movies. I felt a little better that Jen invited Kelly, Keith's girlfriend along on the girls night out. Nina, one of her college friends picked up Jen and Kelly. Jen said she was going to have a couple of drinks and didn't want to drive after drinking.

It's the first time that Jen has went out drinking since she became pregnant. I later found out that they were all going out to an All Male Revue. It was one in the morning when Nina dropped Jen and Kelly off. Kelly told Keith that she needed to get home.

Keith and I both knew she wanted some hot sex. It didn't take a brain surgeon to know that. Keith and I said goodnight and he and Kelly left. Jen had rushed to the bathroom when she came in the door saying she had to pee. When she came out of the bathroom she came up to me and kissed me passionately.

"Honey, I need you. Thank you for waiting up for me," said Jen.

I asked her what made her so passionate tonight and that's when she told me they went to an All Male Revue. She said they put on quite the show and she couldn't wait to come home to me. She wasn't afraid to admit that the show made her horny.

She did say that drinks might have had a little to do with it also. That was the thing about Jen. She wasn't afraid to talk to me. Was I bothered that she went to see some male dancers? Of course I was, but I wanted her to know I put my trust in her also.

While we were having sex I did ask her about the dancers. She told me they were hunks, well built, tanned and some that showed their cocks were hung pretty good.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,677 Followers
12