The Ice Flowers Pt. 03

Story Info
A mystery to be solved.
713 words
4.64
3.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vincent leaped up, hissing under his breath. He'd waited too long. Muttering a protection spell under his breath, he rushed towards the source of the sound. He wasn't thinking through the rage and protectiveness that rose up in him at the thought of Sabrina being hurt. With a sickening crash, he tore the door to the storeroom off its hinges.

And stopped. Something was very wrong here. Clearly at odds. He could feel the draw, but this wasn't Sabrina at all, but a small human woman in some sort of mud covered uniform was pointing a gun at him.

"Why do you h-have Ms. Wilson?" Her hands were shaking, but she appeared determined as she deliberately cocked the gun.

Definitely a hunter, but one that had run out of ideas. Shooting only worked with stealth; he could easily dodge or knock it out of her hand. The fact that this felt like deja vu was more disturbing.

"What do you want with my beloved, hunter?" He hissed in her face, and saw her turn pale for a few seconds. Why the hell did that make him feel guilty?

"She's my best friend. I need to bring her back." He couldn't sense a lie, but that didn't mean anything.

"And a witch too, I presume?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"WHY DO YOU SMELL LIKE HER?!?"

Fuck. This could be a trap. He had put a protective spell on Sabrina, but that might be of very little use if the hunter wasn't alone. Scooping up the intruder much to her disapproval, he rushed to Sabrina.

There was no one else and she was asleep. The woman tried rush to Sabrina's side, but he knocked her out with a spell. This just wasn't normal behavior for him at all. He should have killed her.

"What did you do to her?!"

He turned to see Sabrina, wide awake and enraged.

***

Sabrina struggled to get rid of the fog that hung over her. She had had a handful of episodes like this before, either involving intense feelings or sudden illness, and they were future visions or flashbacks. She'd black out and come to feeling a little off. Usually, she'd lie down for a few hours, but she could have sworn she heard a familiar voice.

Lily's voice?

No, that couldn't be it. There was no way to find each other and Lily would assume she was dead. And she had no idea what would happened to Lily.

"I don't know what you're talking about." That was Lily. Sabrina strained to open her eyes, and then heard a terrifying roar -

"WHY DO YOU SMELL LIKE HER?!?" It could only be Vincent. The sound of a struggle and someone falling startled her and she shot up from the bed. She saw red and left to her feet.

"What did you do to her?!" She growled in his face. Her feelings were confused and she felt an overwhelming instinct to protect Lily that struggled with the mate bond.

"I was protecting you! I didn't know what she said was true!" Vincent blurted out, anxiously running his hands through his dark hair. "And she has a similar smell to you. I panicked."

"Why is that a problem?" Sabrina snapped, picking up Lily and lying her on the bed. She stroked her hair and sniffed...she smelled similar to Vincent. And she felt a twinge of attraction towards her...

"What is going on?" Sabrina was worried. She had never felt anything physical for another woman and certainly not for her childhood friend. Not to mention the scent. Why would she smell like both of them?

She instinctively walked up to Vincent, wrapping herself around him and gently kissing him. Any were would have a strong urge to comfort their mate and his fear, anger, and desire was thick in the air. He let out a soft hiss and pulled her tightly to him. She couldn't have escaped his embrace if she wanted to. But still she kept glancing at Lily. She was beautiful.

"Could it be?" She looked up.

"It's not supposed to be possible. Then again, we aren't supposed to be possible." Vincent stroked her hair. "We should go. I'll consult a friend of mine. We're taking her."