The Ice-ing On Top

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MugsyB
MugsyB
2,729 Followers

It took a while, but Amelia answered, her voice groggy.

"I woke you," Sean said, feeling like an ass.

"Yup," Amelia replied. "I was having a nightmare, so it's OK."

"A nightmare? About what?"

"Doesn't matter," Amelia said. "Where are you?"

"At the hotel," Sean replied around a laugh. She sounded so confused. "I wanted to call before I went to sleep."

"That was a good game," Amelia told him.

Sean snorted and shook his head as he settled back against the pillows. Just the sound of her voice relaxed him, groggy or not and the more relaxed he felt, the more turned on he got. "It was a terrible game," he responded. "Thanks anyway, Lia."

"Sean, even when you lose, you play well."

"I don't know about that."

She made an annoyed noise at him that made him grin. He could picture her lying in their bed, her auburn hair sticking out everywhere and her face lined with wrinkles from the pillow. He hardened more with each passing second.

"Don't make me come over there," she threatened. "I'm not feeling very nice right now and I wouldn't want to injure you."

"I think I'd love to take the risk," he replied, his voice coming out hoarse.

She must have heard the change in his tone because she laughed. "Are you horny, Sean? Is this a booty call?"

"Not unless you want it to be," he replied, feeling his cock harden even more at the thought of her naked beside him. "I doubt you're in the mood to drive all the way here tonight."

Now it was her turn to snort derisively. "Yeah, right. I'd get there right before morning practice."

"Hmm," he murmured, adjusting himself under the covers again. He was painfully hard now, his cock rubbing against the inside of his boxers with each move he made. "I always did enjoy a little wake up call."

"Well, you've got a roommate," she replied tartly and Sean laughed out loud.

"Not really," he said. "Max left a little while ago. I don't know when he'll be back."

"Oh, I see," Amelia said and Sean could just picture her face as a smile spread across her face. "This is one of those phone calls."

"If you say so," Sean replied.

"Well, I guess could handle that," she said. "Sean?"

"Yeah?"
"What are you wearing?"

He chuckled. "My superman thong."

She giggled, the sound going right to Sean's heart. He loved to hear her laugh. "What are you wearing?" he asked.

"Nothing at all, Kid. I knew you'd be calling me."

"Liar," Sean said with a laugh, his throat tight. He desperately wanted to feel her body next to his.

"I guess you'll just have to trust me," she said.

"You know I do," he murmured.

From there, the conversation quickly descended into passionate confessions of wanting to be together and desperation to touch each other and not just themselves. Sean dropped the phone at some point and when his vision cleared, he found it on the floor beside his nightstand. He picked it up to hear Amelia's soft laughter. His cheeks warmed but he didn't care. She was such an amazing woman and he wanted to repeat that climax in person very soon.

"I hope that helped make up for my loss," he said after apologizing for dropping the phone.

"Sean, you never have to make up for that," she told him and his chest constricted at the honesty behind her tone. "I will love you no matter what."

"I know. I love you, too," he told her. "I'll see you in a few days." They'd be back home for a game in three days.

"Yes, you will."

Sean slept like a baby after the call ended, unaware that Amelia lay awake in their apartment, her mind still filled with images from her nightmare.

***

Amelia viewed another two houses with Hilary before giving up entirely. She walked into the first house, feeling apprehensive but relieved when none of the rooms made her feel like that last one had. When the second house Hilary took her to had a real nursery, filled with children's furniture and littered with toys, Amelia thought she was going to hyperventilate. She practically ran from the house and told Hilary it was all off. She needed to get herself together before going any further with a purchase of this importance.

The day Sean came home was enough of a distraction that Amelia forgot about her strange house-hunting-induced illness. She tidied the apartment as best as she could and waited naked in bed for Sean to get in that evening.

Not a word was spoken as he came into the apartment. He merely kicked his shoes off, tossed his bag on the floor and practically raced down the hallway. Amelia grinned when he shed his clothes with alarming speed and sighed happily when his strong arms went around her. It was fast and hard and left both of them gasping for breath. Then they lay quietly together, breathing each other in.

"So how's the search for a house going?" Sean asked some time later.

Amelia responded with a groan.

Sean laughed. "That well, eh?"

"I'm taking a break from it," Amelia confessed and felt her face flush at the half-truth. She didn't want to tell Sean the real reason until she figured it all out for herself.

"That's fine," Sean said, giving her shoulders a gentle squeeze. "There's no hurry, I guess. We can go home for the summer and try again in the fall."

"Yeah, we could do that," Amelia murmured. She decided that she didn't want to talk about it anymore and rolled on top of Sean with a grin.

He smiled back at her and groaned out loud when she slipped her hands between them, stirring his cock back to life. He held her hips, stroking her now and again as she rubbed him to full attention. Then she eased herself down on top of him and they both made contented noises at the feeling. Amelia looked down at Sean, loving how dark his eyes were and how his hands felt on her bare skin.

His arm slid around her waist and drew her down to him so he could kiss her thoroughly. She parted her lips, sucking on his tongue when he pressed into her mouth. Her fingers went to his hair that was growing longer and his hands moved down her back to cup her ass. He pushed into her flesh as he thrust up and into her, bringing their hips together sharply. She groaned, lifting her head and taking a deep breath as he did it again. Then again.

"Oh God," she breathed and bit down on her lip.

"You're amazing, Amelia," he replied, sucking her ear lobe into his mouth.

She smiled and shivered as his hand slipped between their bodies to tease her clit. She rose up above him again, pressing her palms against his chest to brace herself. She rocked her hips against him and tossed her head back, gasping as he stroked her faster and faster. Her climax rushed through her body a moment later and she writhed on top of him, taking her pleasure from his body.

"Good girl," he murmured as he continued to stroke her.

As she began to crest towards another orgasm, he took hold of her hips and pressed up hard. She moaned as he did it again. Her eyes opened to see him staring at her with such an intense look on his face that she felt short of breath. He was breathing hard, his chest heaving and Amelia smiled. His eyes flashed at her and she felt her body react to the naked lust she saw there. She moved faster on him, meeting him thrust for thrust until they were both crying out in pleasure.

"Holy crap," Sean sighed a little while later, cradling Amelia on his chest.

She laughed and turned her head, kissing the underside of his chin. "I can't wait until you're home for good this summer," she told him.

"Me either," he agreed.

"Not that I want it to happen too soon," she quickly added and smiled when Sean laughed.

"I know."

And they slept.

***

When the series went to a sixth game, an away game to top it all off, Amelia knew she couldn't bring up her concerns to Sean. Not yet at least. Maybe if they won the series, she could mention it but until then, she become something of a homebody. Sean left town again to play game six on the road and she kissed him good-bye, promising to watch every minute of the game on TV.

"Next series, you're coming to every away game," he told her sternly.

She lifted her eyebrows at his firm tone and nodded with a smile. "Whatever you say," she agreed. At least he was confident.

The few days he was gone for that sixth, and what turned out to be the final game of that series, Amelia tried to return to her old routine; walking to the local coffee shop in the morning and writing for the better part of the day. She just couldn't focus, no matter what she tried. She tried her best to sound cheerful on the phone whenever Sean called and could only hope she was successful. Since he went on to score two major goals in the game, she must have done a good job.

That night following the game, her mother phoned her.

"That was a great game," her mother gushed. "You make sure and tell Sean I said so."

"I will, Mom," Amelia agreed with a smile.

There was a brief silence over the phone before her mother spoke again.

"Are you all right, dear?" she asked. "You sound a little... I don't know, not yourself, I guess."

"I'm fine," Amelia said and knew immediately that that wouldn't fool her mother.

"All right, spill," her mother ordered.

"I don't... I don't know what's wrong," she confessed.

"Is it Sean? Are you guys having difficulties? You know dear, you shouldn't worry about it right now. I mean, he's caught up in the playoffs I'm sure and he'll just need some time to decompress and everything will be fine."

Amelia listened patiently as her mother gave her spiel and shook her head ruefully. "Mom, it's not me and Sean. We're fine, really."

"Oh. Well, that's great." A pause. "Then what's wrong?"

Amelia almost laughed. Her mother asked the question like she couldn't imagine there being another problem warranting concern.

"I don't know," she said around a heavy sigh. "I was out with the realtor a few days ago and we were at this beautiful house in a great neighborhood and..."

"And?" her mother prompted.

"There was this kid's room all done up in a Noah's Ark theme."

"And...?" Clearly her mother thought there was something more to it than that.

"And nothing, Mom. I freaked out, ran from the house and I've been having nightmares about Noah's Ark ever since."

Her mother laughed, actually laughed at her over the phone. "Oh dear, I'm sorry. I shouldn't laugh, I'm sorry."

"It's OK, Mom," Amelia replied with another sigh. "I just figure I'm going insane."

"You're not insane, sweetie," her mother told her. "It sounds like you're just a little freaked out about the whole family thing."

"The whole family thing?" she echoed.

"Yeah. You're probably worried on some level about raising kids with Sean, or about having kids period. You saw the room and something about it triggered this fear."

"Holy crap Mom, have you been taking psychology classes?" Amelia asked and tried to laugh. It sounded almost like a sob instead.

Again, her mother laughed at her. "Amelia, darling, just talk to Sean. You guys can figure this out together."

"I can't talk to Sean about this now!" Amelia exclaimed. "It's the playoffs! I bring up some inane fear about having kids and they lose and it's all my fault."

"Oh Amelia, I think you're more superstitious than your fiance."

"No, I'm not," Amelia mumbled and rubbed her forehead with her free hand.

"Amelia, listen to me. The only way you're going to stop having these nightmares about Noah's Ark is to talk to your man," her mother said, using that firm lecturing voice Amelia had heard for years and years growing up.

"You're right," Amelia relented, her stomach clenching in apprehension at the mere thought of bringing up something so serious at this time of year.

She went to bed that night thinking about how she could bring it up. She dreamt about telling him while they rode an ark through stormy waters and the sky was a brilliant yellow. When Sean crept into bed late that night, and his cold hands slid around her body, she screamed in surprise.

"Ah! Jesus, Amelia!" he yelped in response.

"Sean, God, you scared the hell out of me!" she scolded, sitting up and twisting to look at him. Her heart was beating furiously and her breath was ragged in her throat.

"Ditto," he said, giving her a wide-eyed look.

She leaned close and smacked an open palm on his bare chest. "You jackass! What were you thinking?"

"OW!" he whined and rubbed at the spot she'd hit. "I was thinking about waking my fiance up and making love to her but now I'm wishing I'd painted the town red with the other guys."

Amelia gasped out a laugh and covered her face with her hands. The bed dipped beside her and then Sean was putting his arms around her.

"Hey," he whispered into her ear, brushing her hair aside with one hand. "What's going on?"

She shook her head and turned her face, pressing her mouth to his throat. She couldn't tell him. She just couldn't.

Instead, she gave him a kiss and sighed again when his arms squeezed around her. His hands grasped the edges of his jersey that she slept in and pulled it off over her head. She reached for his underwear and laughed in delight when she felt nothing but his warm skin. He moved his hands down her body and pulled her into his lap. She wrapped her legs around his waist and shifted close, groaning when she felt his erection brush against her thigh.

"Did you miss me?" she asked breathlessly, lifting her eyes to meet his dark gaze.

He grinned and it was positively feral. She shivered and opened her mouth when he leaned close. But he didn't kiss her. His breath whispered over her lips and her stomach clenched in anticipation. He moved his lips to her ear as his fingers tightened on her ass, cupping her and dragging her even closer.

"What do you think?" he asked, his voice low and gravelly.

She simply shook her head as his lips sucked on her earlobe. Then he flicked his tongue against the sensitive skin behind her ear and she gasped. Every bit of her was suddenly and sharply awake and on fire for him.

In a swift move, he rolled her to her back and she pressed her legs closer around him. She lifted her hips at the same time and bit her lip when she heard his responding growl. He reached back a second later and grasped her ankles, pulling them from behind him. Then he bent his head, kissing her neck and sucking on her pulse point as he lowered his body over hers. He pressed her legs down and she moaned, trying to lift them back around his waist.

"Lia, behave," he murmured at her, nipping at her ear lobe.

"I don't want to behave," she replied and laughed when he tickled her sides. "I enjoy your punishments too much."

He lifted his head and she saw that he was grinning at her, that charming, handsome and devastating grin that she'd fallen in love with. Her heart melted all over again, and she swallowed the sudden thickness she felt in her throat. He cupped her face in his hands and pressed his lips to hers in the most tender, the most passionate kiss she'd ever felt. Her lips fell open on a sigh and the kiss turned ruthless. His tongue danced across her teeth before plunging inside her mouth and tangling with hers.

She kissed him back, holding the back of his head in her hands. His strength was no match for hers and when he tore his lips away from hers, she couldn't stop him. He kissed a hot trail down her neck and paused to give lip service to her taut nipples. She arched off the bed, holding his neck and biting her lip as he expertly teased one breast. She was so utterly distracted by what he was doing there that she almost missed his hands gliding down her hips and between her legs.

Then he was moving on from her breasts and laying moist kisses to her lower stomach. His hands were cupping her knees and he was sliding her legs apart. She looked down with a grin just as he stroked her clit with his tongue.

"Oh Christ, Sean," she moaned his name and her hands slipped from his head to clutch at the bed covers on either side of her.

He chuckled, his breath warm on her moist skin and she shivered. Then he licked her again, just tickling her opening with the tip of his tongue before sliding up and around her clit. He teased her, holding her legs open no matter how she tried to squirm away. Not that she wanted to escape from what he was doing to her. Her breath was coming fast and her head was tossing from side to side. It wasn't long before she was crying out as her orgasm rocked her.

"Mmm," Sean murmured as he released her and crawled back up her body to kiss her lips. "I love when you do that."

"Ditto," she managed around a breathless laugh.

Turning her head, she kissed him back and grinned against his lips when he settled himself between her legs. She lifted her hips and rubbed herself against him, letting him know in no uncertain terms what she wanted next. His hand dropped to her hip and pressed her down into the bed.

"Allow me," he whispered, driving himself up and into her.

She gasped and pressed her head back against the bed, her eyelids sliding shut. He pushed all the way in, exhaling with every slow second. He lifted one of his hands and cupped her cheek, drawing her face down for his kiss. His kiss was deep and thorough, and she was feeling properly claimed afterward. She lifted her hips, meeting his next thrust and smiling against his lips when she heard his low growl. He pressed down, holding her still as he continued to pull out and push back in. She tore her lips away from his mouth to catch her breath and that's all he allowed her, a single breath, before he closed his mouth on hers again, thrusting his tongue between her lips.

All the while, he kept pushing into her, going fast and deep one second, then light and shallow the next. She was panting, her mind already turned to mush even before he slipped a hand between them to stroke her clit as he lowered his head to suck on her nipple. She swore silently; or it might have been out loud, she wasn't certain of anything at that point. He chuckled and lifted his head, his eyes dark as he watched her sail over the edge a second later.

He kept rubbing her as he pushed faster, closing his mouth on her neck and sucking hard. She didn't care if he left a mark. She dug her nails into his shoulders and held on for dear life until she felt his body tense around hers. He groaned against her skin, coming hard and spilling himself inside of her.

"Oh wow," he breathed as he lay down beside her.

"Yeah," she whispered in agreement.

"I think I saw stars," he added.

She giggled and rolled towards him, snuggling against his side, all her fears gone for the moment.

***

They spent the next few days together, apart from his practices and team meetings. They played close attention to the other series going on in the playoffs, speculating on who they'd be up against in the next round. They talked about the house-hunting but Sean sensed something was wrong there, since Amelia changed the topic every time he brought it up. He decided not to press her on it, guessing that she'd talk to him about it in her own time. Knowing her, she was waiting until the playoffs were over before worrying him. He also knew that if it was anything truly serious, she would tell him; playoffs or no playoffs.

So he went to his practices, met with the press and scratched at his playoff beard. The other guys on the team, Max in particular, razzed him about his inability to grow a full beard. He didn't care.

"I'm just glad I don't have to worry about keeping lice out of mine," he commented to Max in practice two mornings after their return home.

The guys around them laughed at his remark. He grinned at Max who was also laughing.

"I mean, geez, look at that thing already!" Sean went on, pointing his gloved hand at his teammate. "You already look like Grizzly Adams. You're going to be the wolfman by the time the playoffs are over!"

MugsyB
MugsyB
2,729 Followers