The Ice Knife Ch. 01

Story Info
A twist on knife play.
2.3k words
4.72
15.4k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had always been One who could handle a blade, as the display of exotic knives and swords He had made proved. The challenge before Him now was to fashion one that would be unique. She was becoming used to the caress of the icy steel and it was time for a change, but the thought of branding her divine body with a blade fresh from the forge was out of the question.

The glass knife was too fragile to use and it would slice her delicate skin to ribbons before He could stop it. He had to think of something and soon, but what?

Moving into the kitchen to find something cool to drink, He pondering the possibilities. It was then that the sliver of one of the cubes slid over His tongue feeling as though it were slicing it open.

Hissing, as He almost dropped the glass, he allowed an evil smile to curl His lips. An ice knife: she would never expect what He had in mind. It would be perfect.

Vaguely, He remembered an item in the head shop: an ice mold for a dildo. Surely He could use that as the handle and fashion a blade from there.

The edge of the knife was razor sharp to the touch but the edge would not break the skin. It had taken Him time to find that balance and it would be sweet torture for one to feel the caress of the blade.

The phone call to her had been brief. She had three hours to be ready for Him to arrive at the meat packing plant.

Entering the packing plant, the grin upon His face grew as He ducked under the hooks and he passed to the back where the walk-in freezers awaited.

The freezer had been setup as He asked. The cardboard boxes were covered in silk sheets and the candles were lit . The four ice knives He had made were in a small box in the back of the freezer: all was in place as He awaited her arrival.

Hearing the click of her heels upon the concrete slabs, he looked at His watch and took note that she was early, a whole hour early to be exact. He thought to Himself, "Good, she was hungry".

She was dressed, as He had told her to be. The black silk accented the silkiness of her skin and the curves of her breast. Her nipples were already straining against the black lace of her bra and a slight hint of dew had begun to appear on her black silk thong.

"My One, I have come as You have bidden me to do." Her eyes are downcast as she kneels before Him with her thighs slightly spread and her hands resting upon her knees.

Not speaking a single word, He takes her delicate hand and leads her to the silk-covered platform and guides her to bend back over it.

Taking the cuffs, He bound her wrists and then retrieved the knives from where they were hidden. He purred softly as He approached her once more; the glow of the candlelight making the knife appear to have tiny flames burning within it.

Seeing what appeared to be a crystal or glass knife in His hands, she wiggled against the silk that caressed her taut ass. She loved the way He could caress her with the sharp edge of a blade and still leave her unmarked even when His lust was apparent.


Spinning the knife between His fingers, He flipped it so the handle could be drawn down the valley that was formed by her ample cleavage. He watched her as the handle touched her wanton form and she gasped; her eyes growing wide with the first of many surprises that He had in store.

The feel of the icy dildo against her warm flesh caused the hunger in her eyes to grow as she watched Him. Running her tongue slowly over her full lips, she finished with a breathy purr as her eyes bored into His in a silent demand for more.

The remaining silk and lace that covered her body was torn from her with a loud rip as He prepared to take what was His. Pulling her back against the platform the edge of the icy blade caressed her inner thighs as He leaned into her, forcing her back into a feline like arch.

The feel of the edges against her sensitive skin caused her to shiver and tremble. His touch was so light but the edges felt razor sharp as He slid the blade over the lips of her pussy she cried out.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

"It would appear that one is taking delight in the blade". Even as He spoke the words she felt the ice cock glide over her clit and then her pussy as He began a torturously delightful journey upon her wanton body.

The second of the icy blades joined the first as He used it to tease her aching nipples and bury the handle of the first inside her.

Slowly He drew the second blade over her breast marking them but not breaking her skin while the handle of the first quickly melted inside her as she bucked and rocked against it. Her arms straining to reach out to Him even as her cuff bound wrists keep her from touching Him.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD!!! MASTER!! Her scream melted more quickly than the ice cock inside her, turning into a mewling whimper as the first waves of her orgasm took her captive.

The waves that wracked her body were changed to a tidal wave as she felt the stinging blow of His hand upon her clit.

"Who told you to cum slut?" He growled the words in her ear and the sound of His raw hunger only drove her deeper until the second blow from His hand caused her knees to buckle.

"No one Master! No one! Forgive me". Her breathy reply was made through the tears of pleasure and pain.

Seizing her silken mane in His hands, He yanked her head back causing her to hop atop the platform. Flipping her over and spreading her ass cheeks He teased the tight pucker with the handle of the second knife.

"You WILL obey Me bitch!"

The sound of His voice almost caused her to lose control once more as she whimpered and writhed.

"Master!! Please!! Your one was lost to You. PLEASE, do not punish her for her need for You!"

He slowly pressed the head of the icy dildo into her ass until it was buried inside her. He then reached for the third of the four knives.

She grit her teeth as ice cock was driven deeply inside her. "SHITTTTTTTTTT!!" she hissed as His hand left His mark upon her.

The sound of her cry was cut short as He drove the handle of the third blade deep into her pussy. He twisted and turned it so she could feel the ridges of the icy veins that ran along its icy form.

Watching as her lustful body drew the cock deep within her, she leaned back into His thrust. Her sweet nectar flowed, mixing with the water that formed as the cock melted.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSS MASTER!! TAKE WHAT IS YOURS!!!" her cries echoed from the walls of the freezer.

"Please Master!! Let Your slut cum for You!!" Her body burned and quaked as He fucked her with the icy toy. The torture of feeling it rapidly shrink inside her caused her to growl and pant in frustration.

Lost to the need to surrender, her eyes closed and she tossed her head back, and she almost missed the softly growled whisper from His lips.

"Cum, but know you will have to wait much longer for One to grant your request again".

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!!!" her scream melted in soft whimpered moans of pleasure as she was allowed to savor the hunger that He instilled.

Leaving her to writhe in bliss, He stepped away to retrieve one of the burning candles; she would learn this night without a doubt that both ice and fire can burn.

He waited until her breathing was smooth and almost back to normal before He let the first of the molten, almost clear, drops of the wax kiss the silkiness of her skin. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" was the cry that escaped her lips, followed by a hiss and guttural growl as her body writhed in anticipation of what was to come. Another drop of wax joined the first as His mouth seized a nipple that had been hardened by the iciness of the freezer.

She arched her back forcing more of her breast into His mouth as she moaned. The droplets of wax ran over her ribs and hips as He fed. His teeth clamped down on the nipple before He pulled away to let the wax fall and coat the now raw nipple. His whisper in her ear was more the low growl of a breast that had captured and enjoyed its prey. "There is more in store for you love, much more."

Lightly brushing the base of the candle against her, he softly chuckled. She shivered while her mind raced to conceive what He might do next.

To her surprise, He ended the caress of the candle and wrapped her in the silk that covered the platform. He then freed her wrists and slowly led her out of the freezer towards the meat hooks in order to allow her body to warm. Her eyes grew wide when He caressed her with one of the hooks, but she was not about to deny Him anything that He desired.

Taking her wrist in one hand, He bound it to the hook with leather cords and then slowly raised it into place so her body stretched until she stood on tiptoe. Her back arched so her breasts were thrust toward Him and her were legs slightly spread allowing Him to see what was His.

In the darkness of the room, she could see tiny sparks dancing within a glass globe. The wand he held could not harm her, but He had used it before to make her ache and to cum. There was another tiny flash just before she felt the smoothness of the glass globe against her clit. She bit her lip as she waited for the spark that would come and set her entire being on fire. Seconds became minutes, but the sting of the spark did not come. As she ran her tongue over her lips, she tasted a tiny drop of blood. She trembled, then sighed anxiously.

In the instant, she felt the globe glide between her breasts and the sting of the sparking instrument raced through her, causing her nipples to burn as they hardened. The next spark was at her belly, then there was another at her clit. Her body quaked as He used the globe to tease her clit with a softest caress. Then he spread her legs, gliding the globe over the delicate petals of her labia.

One, two, three quick sparks flashed against her silky thighs, causing her to scream her hunger into the stillness that reverberated off the walls. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GAWD Master!!! PLEASE!!!"

His voice was a soft purr that she barely heard. "More?"

The single word question was accented with a stinging blow of His hand against her clit that caused her to scream even as He roared the word again.

"MORE! Say the word. Say it or I leave."

"More. Please more… More Master.. Please more.." Her cry of pain became an endlessly repeating stream whimpering moans, "More, more, more."

Releasing her from the hook as His eyes met her own, He then knelt and breathed against her clit. The icy burn of a menthol lozenge that He had slipped into His mouth engulfed her, causing her to gasp even as His tongue glided over the delicate petals of her sex. Slowly, He rained kiss after kiss upon her, while her fingers ran though His hair. She pulled Him to her, wanting only to be consumed by Him.

"Master let me cum!" He ignored her first cry choosing instead to bite the sweet flesh of her labia and suck upon it. She shook with desire and need as she cried, "PLEASE! Let me cum!".

Pulling away from her, He licked His lips, savoring the sweetness of her nectar upon them.

"Did I not tell you that you would wait before I allowed you to cum again, little one?"

"Yes, Master." She whimpered even as she rocked and bucked against Him knowing that she would not be able to obey. "Please Master. Your bitch wants to obey".

Knowing she fought with every fiber of her being to hold back the wave of desire that was about to crush her, He at last relented.

"Cum then bitch!!" Growling, he moved away from her letting her wanton longing consume her.

At His command she surrendered to her needs, unable to speak or think. Her body was engulfed in the fire that He had caused.

He watched her as she writhed in the bliss. She was so amazingly beautiful in those moments that He almost regretted what He had to do.

"You still have much to learn when it comes to control. Perhaps in time you will but for now you will have this moment to be a haunting reminder of what can be from My hands."

Still panting she watched Him go, still unable to speak as the tears stung her eyes. She knew the hours would grow into days before she could expect to feel the caress of His hand and the ice knives again. Yet, that did not stop her from swearing to herself that she would have him again. In time she would make Him scream her name.

"Yes, He will scream my name" was the final hiss from her lips as her eyes burned in hopes of making that day come soon.