The Ice Maidens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the tingling begin again in my balls and knew that it was time. Since my wife seemed to get a kick out of it, I pulled my cock out of Carrie’s ass and came. There was one spurt which shot about half way up her back and then some dribbles which marked a trail from her spine to her asshole.

I guess I got lucky. She came at the same time. We collapsed in a pile, me on top of her. I rolled off onto the floor.

I opened my eyes and looked at Jessie. She had her eyes closed, her head thrown back against the back of the chair, and she was fucking herself with three fingers of her right hand. Her left hand had two fingers buried deeply in her ass.

Tom was completely erect again and was pounding himself furiously. I watched as he came, the white fluid spurting onto his chest.

I looked at Carrie. She was lying on her stomach and was looking at me. She was smiling.

We were too tired that night for anything else. The four of us kind of oozed upstairs and flopped down in the bed in the room I share with Jessie. I woke up the next morning before anyone else and went down to the kitchen to wash the remains of the night before off of my body. After heating the water on the camp stove and washing girl juice (and some boy juice) off of me, I fixed a pot of coffee and went back upstairs to wake my best friend and my neighbors.

I opened the door and saw a redhead eating a blonde.

That’s right. Carrie had her head between Jessie’s legs and was having lunch down at the Y.

Tom was still asleep, his arm thrown over his eyes. I couldn’t help myself; I walked over and sat on the floor, my face only a foot or so from Carrie’s flicking tongue. She paused for a minute and looked over at me. I thought of Virgo and his cream again. “Don’t mind me,” I said. “I’m hoping to learn a few tricks here. Feel like teaching a willing student?”

Carrie leaned over and kissed me deeply. There was a very familiar taste on her tongue.

“Hey. You’re supposed to be kissing me, not that oaf I married,” Jessie said.

“Holy shit. I wish I had a camera right now,” Tom said. I guess all the noise woke him up.

“Do you ladies mind if Tom snaps a few pictures?” I asked.

“I don’t if she doesn’t,” Carrie said with a giggle. “It wouldn’t be the first time Tom’s taken pictures of me without my clothes on.”

I looked over at Tom and he was smiling. “I’ll show you mine if you’ll show me yours,” I said to him. “It’s not like Jessie could object too much at this point.”

“Some of them are even pretty good, Tom,” she said.

“Do you have a camera?”

“Ladies, pardon me a moment.” I got up and literally ran into the study, pulled out the digital and ran back. “Remember that I get copies,” I said as I handed it to him.

Jessie tapped Carrie on the head. “You want to get back at it down there? I’m getting lonely.”

Carrie got back to work. I shook my head. Blowjobs, watching my wife masturbating, molesting her several times a day, fucking my neighbor’s wife, and now getting pictures made of two women going after it.

God, I love ice storms.

Tom moved around and got pictures of Carrie helping herself to my wife’s best breakfast from every conceivable angle. He even found a few angles I thought were impossible. At one point his erect dick was only an inch or so from Jessie’s face. I guess she was hungry, too.

Fortunately, I had the common sense to grab the camera before Tom dropped it on the floor.

I got photos of him fucking Jessie’s face as well as both women eating each other out. When Carrie came, she suggested that we shoot the girls sharing Tom. After they both sucked him dry I tapped him on the shoulder and handed him the camera. He got me fucking both women.

The one I like best is Carrie sitting on my face and Jessie riding my cock. The girls are kissing each other and fondling each other’s breasts. I printed that one out and keep it in my nightstand drawer as a memento of the occasion. Right under Jessie’s black silk panties.

I was almost sorry when the power came back on two days later. At least the house was toasty warm for Wednesday night and we had plenty of light to see by.

It took almost a month for Tom and Carrie to get their bedroom rebuilt. They had to stay with us most of that time.

Oh well.

The hot tub was delivered right after that. The first time we all got in it was snowing lightly.

There’s nothing quite like having a light snow fall on your shoulders as you fuck your wife in a hot tub. Your top half is freezing but your bottom is boiling. And snowflakes look great on a woman’s nipples. Especially when those nipples belong to your neighbor’s wife and you’re inside her. And it’s even better when her husband is looking at the snowflakes on your wife’s chest as he fucks her.

I haven’t had so much trouble sleeping lately. A little tired, I guess.