The Ice Princess

Story Info
She appeared out of nowhere.
10.1k words
4.4
26.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon Colebrooke III and Catherine DeVries Vandermere were independently wealthy and famous in their own right. They didn't know each other personally, even though they attended the same college. However, Brandon and Catherine would soon find they had a lot in common as their lives became intertwined through a mysterious series of incidents.

At twenty years old, Brandon was on top of his game and had accomplished everything he had put his mind to. Well, everything that is, except for one thing — he hadn't yet found his soul mate.

He was an all-star athlete, best of his junior class at a prestigious Ivy League college, in great shape, and looked like the many million dollars he was worth. He was the dream man of every young lady.

And the women were all over him. He could have any one of them he desired, but that was the problem really. Brandon could not find his dream girl amongst the endless stream of gorgeous girls that continuously threw themselves at him. Fantastic though they were, none of them did much for Brandon. Sure, he had lots of incredible sex and it was great getting it on with so many stunning women, but something was always missing.

Brandon Colebrooke III had all the pedigree that came with his name. Suffice it to say he was filthy rich, but had chosen to spurn his trust fund and work his way through college, just to prove something to himself and his cold-hearted father. Most of his personal fortune was invested and under his control, but he still kept within a tight budget for his school expenses, doing his best not to touch these investments. This had quite a sobering effect on Brandon.

One day as he walked back to his apartment after football practice in the late afternoon, he saw an extremely attractive young lady who intrigued him very much. She was about nineteen or twenty years old and seemed very prim and quite well dressed. She moved with an assured elegance, not paying any attention to the many other students about. Brandon immediately understood she was an exemplary person.

He noticed that she seemed very confident of herself and had a definite air of high breeding. As he followed her, she approached a white Mercedes, where a chauffeur opened the door for her and sped off.

'Now this is most interesting,' he thought. She was both gorgeous and mysterious. He had to know who this intriguing young lady was. She seemed to be a student at the college, for she was carrying books and a folio of some sort. As he continued his walk, he vowed to find out who she was.

He methodically set about searching for information about this young beauty but only drew blanks. After some days, he saw her again as she was leaving the Art Department, where inquiries revealed that she was "The Catherine Vandermere," the only child of the richest and most respected alumni of the college.

She was referred to as 'The Princess,' or more often and appropriately, "The Ice Princess," due to her prissy, and allegedly nasty, nature. It appeared that she was as rich as Brandon - perhaps even more so. No one, it seemed, had ever been able to befriend her, much less woo her.

Catherine was a loner, arriving and disappearing without any interaction with the other students. She seemed very isolated in her pristine world of high society and wealthy aristocracy. Of course Brandon was very familiar with that territory. Yet, he was fascinated by this fine young lady and was determined to get to know her. His objective was to intertwine his life with hers seamlessly, and somehow attract her with his charms. She certainly appeared worthy of his attention.

This was the very sort of challenge that Brandon loved. He was someone important and famous, a campus celebrity, and of course filthy rich. But he didn't want to play off that, for he wanted to win her by his personal qualities. He was so tired of the endless beauties who threw themselves at his feet simply because of who he was, without really knowing anything about him.

First, he hired a very discrete private detective to accumulate every morsel of information about this beautiful young lady. When Brandon received the dossier on her, he was amazed to find out how down to earth she was in spite of her incredible wealth.

Catherine Vandermere Age 20, single, no boyfriends, an only child. Parents Vanessa and Roderick Vandermere, net worth 890 million dollars Businesses owned by Catherine: Crown Hotel chain, Burness Real Estate, Topica Mall & other businesses hidden by proxy, net worth 250 million dollars Sports & hobbies: Riding, tennis (not actively) and a great passion for art College: Junior Art major at Coolidge University, minor in economics, 3.5 grade average Job: works part time for The Art Barn four days a week, three hours a day. Friends: none. She maintains a very private life and only associates with the managers of her businesses.

Many more details were given in the report.

It seemed she was a very balanced, yet discrete young lady. She always avoided the public eye, even though she was involved in so many things that brought attention. She appeared to have all good qualities, and beneath the princess exterior she was surprisingly normal. It was just that not many knew her at all, and even fewer knew what she was really like. People in such ideal material circumstances are all too often spoiled by it.

Brandon's PI's research revealed that she used her immense wealth to shield herself from the influence of the faults of other rich persons, rather than indulge in their false lifestyle. She remained unaffected by her wealth and position and kept herself very aloof. Yet, quite concerned that several prospective suitors whom she dated a few times were actually attracted to her wealth more than herself, she snubbed most advances with her ice-like exterior personality. Brandon realized that knowing so much about her gave him a very large advantage over her. He looked forward to the challenge of attracting her.

Greatly intrigued by her person and profile, he paid the detective handsomely and requested more information, wanting to know her every thought, desire, and habit. Such information was only forthcoming to the most expert detective, yet it was priceless indeed.

Besides working several afternoons each week at a nearby art gallery, to facilitate her love of art, she was majoring in art at his college, only taking a light load of courses and a few art lessons a week. This was quite a relaxed schedule; it seemed that she indulged herself at a leisurely pace.

The research pointed out only very positive things about her and Brandon thought that this was too good to be true; can she really be this perfect? There must be something wrong with her; she must have some dark secrets, some skeletons. Everyone has something they are hiding, don't they?

He again paid the detective handsomely and requested him to find out about her sex life and any and all details in her life. She was too self-assured and satisfied to be going without sexual fulfillment and he was more than a little curious to find out all about this very private side of her life.

Did she have a boyfriend, did she masturbate, and did she purchase porno videos, or even pay for sex? Indeed he found out, for the detective soon hit pay dirt.

He told Brandon that she only had a few real dates in many years, but used a very discrete and elite escort service for social functions. This escort service was extremely difficult to penetrate, since their client's most demanding requirement was discretion and their reputation had been maintained impeccably.

Brandon told his detective that he would pay any amount to find out more about her usage of this escort service and that the detective could use his name and reputation as insurance that the information would never be revealed; it was for his personal use only.

He also told the detective the reason for his inquiries; that he was interested in Catherine romantically and only wanted to know everything about her for that reason, period. His detective knew just how to work with this information to get what he needed. He obtained the information rather quickly, much to Brandon's surprise.

The escorts were all very carefully screened and chosen for their good qualities and discretion and were therefore paid extremely well. They were strictly a legitimate escort service and any sexual favors were between the clients and the escort, and this was kept totally confidential between them. The escort service made it very clear that they never involved in this side of their client's affairs.

Our detective interviewed two of the escorts whom Catherine used more regularly. Indeed, after much effort and huge bribes, it was revealed that she did use these escorts occasionally for sex. She did not use them often and did not abuse this facility.

She simply used them occasionally for relief of her sexual needs, a fairly risk less proposal. Each of the escorts did reveal that she was quite an amazing woman and their sex with her was incredible. She left them in great anticipation of further encounters with her. They said she was quite a tigress; devouring them and demanding great stamina. He also found that she had experimented sexually with other women, although she didn't take it very far.

It was all good news, for she was quite normal in her sexual habits also. It was nothing really surprising, except that she was more of a turn on than Brandon would have thought. This was even better information. Brandon was becoming very attracted to her as he learned more about this very private side of her life.

Reading the first escort's graphic descriptions of his sexual trysts with Catherine, Brandon fell deep into meditation about her. He imagined himself, as the escort had done, slowly pleasuring her most intimate shaved vagina with his tongue. She was so succulent that he could lick her for hours on end, devouring her sexually, relishing every moment. He only hoped that these incredible meditations of his sexual encounters with the princess would actually come true.

He was awakened early one morning by a phone call from his trusty detective, who informed him that he was certain that his investigation was compromised. He said that whomever broke into his office was very professional and left virtually no clues. He didn't say how he knew someone had broken in. He had however noticed that the counter on his zerox machine showed one-hundred and thirty-three copies since the previous day. This he thought was rather curious, as there were one-hundred and thirty pages in Catherine's file, his only current case.

Nothing was amiss he said, but noted upon further investigation that her file had been shuffled together in a manner he was not responsible for. He said, "The bottom line is that I am fairly certain someone copied the file on Catherine Vandermere. And they went to great pains to hide this from me."

Brandon asked him "Is my name in that file?"

"Yes, unfortunately it is there on the last page as the client who hired me."

'Oh shit,' he thought. 'What does this mean?'

He didn't have a clue, but was asked to apply all diligence to find out. He did within the day. He told Brandon that Catherine herself had hired another detective to find out who was investigating her and why.

"Holy shit," he exclaimed out loud, "Now she is checking me out."

Not what Brandon had in mind, but then again, when he thought carefully he realized that he didn't really have anything to hide. Any investigation of himself would reveal very impressive results, and it was for her eyes only. Perhaps this was what he really wanted and would lead to their meeting, a most attractive thought.

Brandon chuckled at her ingenuity, wondering where this would lead. Things were really looking very intriguing, as he meditated on the plots of several Bondish heist blockbusters and the somewhat parallel plots to the scenario unfolding in his life. Well, maybe it wasn't quite like that, but it was the most exciting thing that had happened to Brandon in a long time.

As it turned out, Catherine had learned from some friends that there was a very talented, expensive, and discrete detective investigating her. She was appalled that such a thing was happening and wanted to know exactly what was going on.

She called the best detective in the business and was told that he could not take her case for personal reasons, leading her to think that perhaps he was the one investigating her. She called another equally qualified detective and soon had her information at hand.

He followed her lead and discovered that his old colleague and good friend was the detective he was looking for, Brandon's PI.

During an extended lunch followed by many drinks, the two detectives, long time friends, discussed their clients. They soon realized that they had an ideal situation, one which they would both profit greatly from, and it would be great fun in the process. Both clients were filthy rich and only wanted results.

The two detectives had subsequently faked the break in to cover their sharing of information. Catherine was shocked to read the frank and totally piercing look into every intimate aspect of her formerly very discreet private life.

"Oh, my God, they even know all about my sex life, to the finest detail," she realized. As she read further, she gasped in shock when she read erotic descriptions of her sexual trysts with the escorts she so discretely had sex with. She knew that whomever was collecting this information was no ordinary person. His persistence and thoroughness was astounding and she realized that this stalker knew every lurid detail of her private life. It was very scary for her. At first she felt almost like she had been raped, that she was suddenly standing naked in front of a large audience. It chilled her to the bone and frightened her as she read on.

However, when she reached the last page and read the name of the client, Brandon Colebrooke, she was not only surprised, but greatly relieved. He was "The" Brandon Colebrooke, so well known at her college as one of the most available and desirable men on campus.

She had never taken any interest in men there, as it was always so entangling and she just didn't want to bother with all the formalities of dating and the inevitable distorted publicity that followed any relationship like the plague. But this Brandon was very interesting and seemed to fulfill her very high standards. She had heard so many good things about him, although she had never paid any attention to them. She was quite relieved that at least it wasn't some stalker weirdo who was investigating her, and her curiosity was piqued.

She asked her detective to supply her equally as much information on Brandon as Brandon had obtained on her. After the two detectives conferred, Brandon's detective decided that it was in his best interest to tell Brandon the exact situation, knowing his generosity would amply compensate him for his forthrightness.

Brandon was quite intrigued that Catherine had instigated an equally thorough investigation of himself. He only asked his detective that he be supplied the information given to her and it was duly handed to him by his detective. He didn't ask him how he got it, now knowing that he was just too good.

But he was surprised to read of the quite accurate, yet endless list of beautiful women whom he had shared intimate affairs with. As he read the names and the descriptions of his exploits with these gorgeous women he contemplated their beauty and the many fantastic sexual encounters he had with them. He groaned thinking of so many fine moments of erotic pleasure. He became hard and quite aroused as he meditated on his sexual history, wondering what Catherine would think of this astounding information. Even he was impressed to read his own history. He hadn't realized how many women he had known intimately until reading it in black and white.

Catherine was intrigued to read of Brandon's determined way of life. He was almost as filthy rich as she, yet spurned it to work his way through college and had done an admirable job. Although he was the most sought after man on campus by all the beautiful women, it seemed that he didn't care for them in the least, loving them and leaving them, one after another.

She had heard of his legendary exploits with women, but when she read the very long list of beautiful women and their intimate relations with Brandon, it was beyond her comprehension. She could hardly believe that he had sex with so many beautiful women and they all wanted more of him. It seemed that he was greater than his very impressive reputation. The report didn't leave a lot to the imagination and she found herself highly aroused as she read the juicy details of Brandon's picture perfect sex life. 'God, doesn't he ever stop?' she thought. But she knew he didn't care for these women; it was probably more like a workout in the gym for him.

Only the first few women are included here:

Veronica Lacey - 20, Junior, Tennis all-star and cheerleader. (Attached photo shows an incredibly beautiful woman). Romanced by Brandon for three weeks. Sex on first date. Veronica's description: Brandon brought me to the Moonlight Club for dinner and dancing. He is so nice, I just fell in love with him and decided right away that I wanted to sleep with him, so that I would at least have that to remember. I know he never takes a girl out more than a few times so I wanted to try and impress him. He did respond to my sexy come-ons, but it didn't last long. He is very impressive and I was very satisfied with him. Unfortunately he didn't call back after a few dates.

Allison Cooper -- 19, Sophomore, Gymnast and musician. . (Attached photo shows another incredibly beautiful woman).

Additional descriptions in original document...

Catherine read on that he was very intrigued by challenges and had been long searching for the ideal woman as he burned through so many beauties. Ah, perhaps he was stalking her for his own. She was after all, she had to admit to herself, quite unique and special. And she did have an especially attractive feature, her mysterious and aloof nature. Her reputation as 'The Ice Princess' was well deserved and she knew it would serve her well in this exciting new intrigue. She was definitely a challenge for him.

She was delighted to read all this intimate information about Brandon and thought that he was certainly worthy of her attention. Her newfound passion for this desirable man possessed her thoughts and dictated her actions. 'This is starting to be really fun,' she thought. 'At last, something out of the ordinary is happening in my life. Perhaps he is a worthy challenge.'

Both Catherine and Brandon patiently waited for the other to make their next move, wondering what and when that would be. As it turned out, the semester break put some time between them and Brandon suddenly acquired a new interest in art. He thought that he would enroll in an art class with her to see if he could get closer to Catherine without being too obvious.

She was already in several advanced art classes that he could not get into, but she was enrolled for an economics course that he had considered taking. Ok, economics it is and he enrolled.

He could hardly wait for classes to start, for he was eager to see how she handled herself in front of him. Obviously, she would recognize him from her dossier on him. But how would she react? Would she talk to him? Would she be friendly? These burning questions intrigued him. He arrived early for the first economics class and sat to the side where he could easily observe the entire room.

She arrived a few minutes before class and he could see her eyes scan the classroom, and then rescan as she realized he was there. She didn't give any indication she saw him, save for a slight, very subtle, knowing smile, her sparkling eyes never stopping on him.