The Ice Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky was ecstatic to be with the two of them. She had adored Catherine ever since they became friends and everyone knew how wonderful Brandon was, so the two of them together were marvelous and very exciting for Becky. Of course, many of the campus girls were envious as anything and only spread more vicious rumors about 'The Ice Princess' and her gay boyfriend. But Catherine and Brandon could care less; they were having a grand time. She, for the first time, enjoyed the normal college life, even studying economics with Brandon and doing so many normal things on campus she never tried previously.

Brandon was totally enchanted with Catherine; he loved everything about her, especially her gentle elegance and deep humor. But most of all he was just touched by her profound presence and natural beauty, which captured him whenever they were together.

Suddenly one day, Catherine received word that her father had died. She didn't know the full import of this news beyond the usual funeral and family matters, but told Brandon that she had to attend to these things. He offered to go with her to help her through the family affairs he knew she loathed. She understood that he would hate this just as much as she did, but still he had offered to go.

"You would do that for me?" she asked.

"Sure, I know how hard it is to go it alone at these somber affairs and I can help you, because I care about you." He was eager to meet her family, simply because she was so special to him.

It was a relatively short drive, traveling to the wake, funeral, and other family affairs. Because Brandon was a notable personage himself, he was welcomed with enthusiasm by her family. Soon after, however, he found himself ignored by all. He saw their social facade just as she had described it to him. But he was glad he had come, if only because it helped her to cope with her family. And he was happy to be anywhere with his princess. Brandon did note that Catherine's younger sister, Sharon, was almost a carbon copy of Catherine. She was more athletic, very vivacious and sexy as hell. She seemed to be spoiled rotten but also doted on Brandon and was more than a little curious about him. By the time they left, Sharon had become too obvious in her flirting with Brandon and Catherine was glad to be out of there.

It was late the next day that they arrived back and Catherine invited Brandon to spend the night with her. He was happy not to have to leave her and as they relaxed over a few drinks in front of the blazing fireplace, he suddenly felt an overwhelming compulsion to ask her to marry him. He had only know her for a few months, so was surprised himself with this sudden desire of his.

He didn't know where this compulsion had came from, and he wasn't ready to reveal this idea to her. He wasn't even sure if he was ready to take this intention seriously himself. He did know that he wanted to spend as much time with her as he could and his earnest desire for her showed on his face.

Catherine stared at Brandon, thankful that this wonderful man was interested in her. She also felt overcome by him, but in a different way. She wanted him so badly to just take her and fuck her hard. She had to get beyond all her thoughts and just follow her heart. She needed him so much, she was just so damned horny she could hardly stand it. God, he was so wonderful, so charming, so hot, and so sexy. She knew that she could not tolerate it much longer. The raging fire burned within passionately, while externally she maintained a calm and apparently peaceful disposition. It was torturous.

They looked into each other's eyes and realized that they were both thinking very deeply, far away in their minds and each was very curious of the other's thoughts. She told him that she was wondering what he was thinking and he said that he was also wondering what she was thinking. They decided that to tell each other their thoughts would be a very revealing and fruitful endeavor.

He said, "Ladies first," in great anticipation of hearing Catherine's secrets.

She said plainly, "I am very much in love with you. And I so much want to make love with you. I don't care for any other thoughts or considerations. I want this because I really care for you and want to share my love with you. That's all. This is my secret."

Then Brandon said, "I don't know why I am thinking this, or where this thought comes from, but it suddenly came to me that I want to marry you. It is such a recent thought that I don't even know what I think about this myself. But I have to admit it is quite an amazing thought, isn't it?"

She was very touched that not only did he have this wonderful desire which meant so much to her, but that he expressed it so openly, even when he admitted he wasn't ready to think about it. But it certainly revealed his serious interest in her.

Catherine thought, 'He can be as brutally honest as I, but we still need to take such serious things slowly.'

She decided, "Brandon, a hot Jacuzzi is just what we need to relax," hoping to get him into the mood she craved so deeply.

He replied, "I don't have a suit."

"That's ok, I never use one anyway," she replied with a sexy smile, knowing that sharing their nakedness would thrust them deeply into a mutual exchange of carnal desires. Outwardly calm, she burned and throbbed inwardly with hunger, barely able to control her raging lust for Brandon.

He was pleased to undress with her as they prepared to enter the hot tub, each relishing the other's attractive body. He could not help but marvel at her shapely and fit feminine form, her firm breasts, tight butt cheeks, and long shapely legs. She was equally enchanted with his superb masculine form. His years of sports had toned him and his hairy chest, his muscular shoulders and arms were magnificent. And most importantly, he had a very large male organ, with which he would impale her mercilessly, no doubt. And very soon, she hoped. They were both fine specimens of humanity with fantastic bodies. They entered the bath together, setting their drinks on the edge.

The drinks and hot water combined powerfully to relax them and Brandon volunteered to massage her tired muscles, which were screaming for attention. She knew his intentions, and readily agreed, wanting it to lead somewhere, anywhere with him. Most of all she wanted him to take her sexually with all the passion at his command. She melted at his gentle touch and mentally surrendered her body to his whim.

He massaged her neck muscles expertly for some time, causing her to revel in satisfaction. He said, "It is much easier if you just come out and lie down on a towel. I can use some massage oil to loosen you up."

"Ok, there's some good ayurvedic massage oil there on that table."

She laid face down on the thick towel after drying herself, feeling very relaxed and content. He massaged her expertly and intensely, focusing simply on making her feel really good.

Years ago he had studied massage as an extra aid to his seduction of young women and had become very proficient. Soon Catherine was moaning in pleasure as he pushed all the right buttons. His expertise kept her rapt in good feelings. He knew the erogenous zones and gave special attention to those. He especially was drawn to Catherine's firm ass, savoring her succulent, tight cheeks, as he squeezed them firmly again and again.

Finishing his massage of her backside, he slapped her butt and commanded, "Roll over please."

She did so without hesitation, knowing that it would be something really wonderful, if he massaged her front as thoroughly as he did her backside -- the front was just so much more intimate.

Her magnificent body, accentuated by her firm breasts and hard nipples, awed Brandon. To him she was a goddess, who had him totally enchanted. He put everything he had learned into his massage and didn't skip an inch of her body, slowly working her breasts thoroughly with his supple long fingers. As he squeezed her breasts skillfully, intense erotic feelings arose within her, driving her further into a frenzy. She had no will left, only a burning need to be fulfilled, to be filled with his sex; he had to satisfy her soon. Her body demanded it and her mind willed it. Her breasts hardened with her erotic excitement, the nipples tingling with passion.

Then he started working on her vagina, cupping her burning mound with his large hand, rubbing her slit gently and pulling the lips together and out, then pulling up and down. It was very erotic and intense for Catherine. Massaging her clitoris skillfully for some time, he brought her to her first orgasm in many months; a most intense and incredible orgasm. Catherine was beside herself with ecstasy. 'Oh my god, this is so divine,' she thought.

'Finally, I came and he is so good.' But he had hardly gotten started.

He took her nipples into his mouth and sucked them and licked her hard nipples carefully, as he continued gently rubbing her smooth cunt mound, drawing out Catherine's passion more and more. Then Brandon lowered himself, placing his lips on her mound, sucking her swollen labia earnestly, as she writhed in passion. She was exploding with unlimited desire and bucked her hips upwards forcing her sex onto Brandon's tongue. He drove his long tongue deep into her sex and twisted it, as he licked through her slit, which was burning hot with desire.

She tasted so fine; he loved her perfect sex and just wanted more of her. Her taste was so intoxicating, he felt like he could just lick her swollen pussy all day and never leave it. He felt fulfillment, he felt her sexual tempo, he felt so much love. All he wanted was a lot more of her. Relishing this lovemaking, Brandon took his time, not hurrying, savoring every taste, every smell, every moment with his divine princess.

Although Catherine greatly relished his ministrations, she grew impatient for him to just get on with it and fuck her. She had become incredibly hot from his careful attention, overwhelmed with sexual desire. Her whole body was throbbing and begging for him, burning in lust -- he was taking so much time that it was torture for her.

Yet, this torture was perfect, waiting for him to take her increased the intensity of her pleasure. She could hardly stand it, but didn't want to rush him, tolerating her burning need for him. Her body was trembling with her burning need, her unleashed and uncontrollable passion, that demanded gratification.

He knew she was his now; she was panting and moaning, overwhelmed with desire for him to take her and ravish her with all the passion at his command. Her body temperature was burning hot and she writhed in her intense desire and excessive need for him. She had never been so aroused, nor he. Yet, at the height of her passion she suddenly rolled away and stood up, leaving Brandon alone and bewildered.

She spoke simply, "I will be back shortly."

After about ten minutes she returned wearing a thin silk chemise, which partially covered her swollen breasts and ravenous body. She calmly sat down next to him in a chair and spoke clearly:

"My desire for you at this time knows no limit. I am overwhelmed, I want you so much, more than I have ever wanted anyone or anything. Yet I have checked my passion to emphasize to you that this means a lot more to me than just satisfying my lust."

Continuing, she said, "Do you believe me now, when I say that I want to do this, but we don't have to do this if either of us doesn't want to? It is not a decision made in the passion of lust. For me, it is a conscious desire bred from a sober thought process."

Brandon was incredulous that she could be so detached and just walk away from such an intense session of sex, especially when she was totally overwhelmed with desire. He saw how incredibly aroused she had been during his erotic massage. He had never seen anything like this before -- that someone so aroused could just turn themselves off like she did. Brandon realized that her willpower must be like iron. This only intensified his desire for this amazing woman who stood before him in total control of the situation.

"Well, lets finish the massage, shall we?" Brandon quipped.

She smiled such a wicked sly smile. Then, sitting down on the towel next to him, she pulled the chemise off and lay on her back; once again mesmerizing Brandon with her luscious body.

Brandon began a slow deep massage on her supple legs and then her perfect breasts, quickly working her into an intensely aroused state once again. This time she didn't stop him, simply letting it all happen, savoring every delicious moment. It was just so wonderful for Catherine.

He worked his way back up her legs, slowly ravishing each inch with powerful strokes of his strong fingers, as he meditated on driving his sexual energy deep into her every muscle. Each squeeze of her yielding flesh with his powerful hands drove erotic spasms through every atom of her throbbing being. She had never desired anything so much as she wanted him now, the sweet torture of her need mixing with the wonderful pleasure of his erotic massage.

As he approached her sexual vortice, he leaned forward and licked the elegant pussy lips of his princess, savoring her sweet taste. She was so much superior to any of the other girls he had been with; she had a very special and unique quality. She truly was a princess and he wanted her so very much. He took his time, building her arousal slowly, as he licked, sucked and nibbled her swollen sex, paying special attention to her erect and very sensitive clitoris.

She was highly aroused now and relished his expertise as he ravished her hungry pussy. She had never needed to be fucked so badly ever, but forced herself to be patient, knowing he would soon forcefully stuff her ravenous cavern with his large lethal member.

Finally he moved her legs apart, gently placing them over his shoulders, and eased his nine-inch throbbing slab of potency into her, relishing the burning tightness, as they fought to become united. She had never enjoyed sex as much as with him, as he finally entered her with so much feeling and force.

She thrashed about with intense pleasure as he began his steady in and out motion, driving their passion to new heights, each savoring the ecstatic feelings of their coupling. Then, as they were fully joined in erotic union, he thrust into her ever faster and faster, increasing the passion.

She was amazed how wonderful and expert he was with his thorough penetration of herself, having never felt so full, nor felt so much intense pleasure emanating from their coupling organs.

She relished his strength, as he thrust into her harder and harder. He slammed into her repeatedly, penetrating her all the way deep within, then pulling out and penetrating again and again. He didn't neglect bringing her arousal along with his, as he kept his fingers firmly attached to her clitoris, pinching and rubbing it very strongly. With his other hand he continually stimulated her breasts and nipples, her ears and many other parts of her body. This continually sent electric jolts of pleasure, like miniature orgasms, throughout her body, as they both ascended to the heights of their erotic union.

He seemed to have the stamina of a rutting elephant as he pounded her mercilessly for what seemed like an hour, until finally he brought them both to the most intense orgasm either of them had felt in a long time, perhaps ever. As they slowly descended from their pleasure peaks, they were reeling in the intensity of their fulfillment, knowing that it had to be mutually the most thoroughly wonderful union they had ever experienced.

Catherine, catching her breath, exclaimed, "That was wonderful. We will have to do this more often." Inwardly she vowed to do everything within her power never to lose this wonderful man.

He was definitely feeling the same way as he thought now thoroughly satisfied he was for the first time in his life. They lay entwined for a long time, gradually drifting off to sleep, very contented and happy to be very much together.

Brandon was really in love with her now. She was so very special a women and his love for her was also very special. Not only was she so wonderful and nice, but also she was an incredible fuck. He had never had anyone turn him on so much. He realized that he had found his dream princess. He didn't need nor want anything more out of life, he only needed Catherine.

Neither did he want to change anything; they were perfect together. The challenge was to keep the relationship fresh as they became familiar with each other. But he didn't think that would be so difficult, after all they were both "Beautiful People," and each was endlessly mysterious and interesting.

Early the next morning, the magic had not left them as they awoke, each very aware of the exotic body embracing them. Their sensual desires were only heightened by the memories of the previous nights' incredible sex. Tightening their embrace, they ground their bodies together and once again experienced the most amazing sex either had ever had.