The Ice Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brianna came to in the morning, sitting in the puddle that had been her lustful encounter last night. Her pussy was still hot, still craven, but she had a feeling that she had just awakened something in her that could never be quelled, and an insatiable hunger was born. She pushed herself up from the chair and her pussy sloshed, dumping its entire contents of water and cum down her thighs. She bit her lip to keep from moaning loudly and she felt a fresh rush of boiling moisture sending heat through out her pussy, warming her body at the same time.

"This isn't over," Brianna said, walking sexily to the bathroom for some towels. She looked through her open window and stretched, exposing her minx-like body to the outside world, not caring who saw her at this point. She drug the towels up herself, teasing her nipples with the course material, loving the feeling as it moved across her still-damp pubic hair.

"Fuck me sideways," Brianna said softly, her body still purring in post-orgasmic bliss as she dropped the towels on the pond in front of her chair. "This isn't over by a long way," she added, squatting so she could sop up the mess, one hand working the towel, the other crawling over her belly, through her red thatch, down to her aching love button.

12