The Ice Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,118 Followers

We were only on the bottom of that grade, but the motor began to rev higher and higher. As she began to fight the wheel to the side of the road the sound got worse, and then, if possible, even worse!

"Nope." She hit the brakes and we stopped with a hop, bounce, slide. "I'm afraid the motor is going to blow if I try that grade. Damn, damn, damn, damn-it!"

Almost as if it had been waiting for us to fully stop, the engine clunked and died even as the brakes were releasing their air. Marion rubbed her forehead once, frowned and gave the motor one try. It didn't even turn over. She sat back and sighed. When she looked over at me, her eyes scared the hell out of me.

"I'm not a mechanic, how about you?" she asked

"Dad has shown me a bit, but not enough to fix an engine."

"I think it might be the oil pump. Or a oil seal. I could be as wrong as right though," she admitted. "and I can't fix it either way."

"I'll get the reflectors out and get them set up," I offered, just for something to do that might help.

"Sure. Maybe someone passing by will see them. Let me get on the horn and see if I can get someone headed this way. Drake and I have a mechanic we use when we are up here."

Bundling up, I got out into the snow and plowed ice-slush. Opening the small side door, I pulled out the folding reflectors and their extension poles to get them above the snow. Walking past the trailer, I worked to set them up with fingers that were growing numb even through my gloves. The snow, falling lightly at first, really began to come down about the time I was finishing up. Shaking the powdery stuff off me, I climbed back into the cab.

"Marion?"

I heard her voice from the sleeper.

"Haven't gone far." She sounded very upset.

I climbed back into the sleeper with her. She was looking at a panel on one wall. She was clearly pissed and worried at the same time.

"What's up?" I asked after a few seconds.

She sighed.

"I fucked up. Bad." She tapped the grilled-wall. "This is a heater. It runs on a propane tank. I didn't fill the tank. That's normally Drake's job and I didn't even think about it. It's only about a quarter full. That's maybe a few hours of heat."

"Did you get ahold of the mechanic?" I asked.

"His wife. I left her a message to give to him. He was off on a job. The problem is he's on the other side of that flipped truck. It will be morning at best before he gets here. Going to get real cold in here before morning." She shook her head at her stupidity.

"The main truck heater only works if the truck is idling right?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Yep." She looked over at me and I saw her eyes focus on my hair with its cap of melting snow. "How bad was it coming down?"

"It was getting worse as I worked." I told her, running a hand through my hair to scatter the snow before I ended up with a wet head.

She brushed past me and looked out the cab windows. The temperature in the cab was already different from that in the sleeper. When the curtain opened, I felt a chilly draft run through my damp hair.

When she looked back over her shoulder at me, she looked as white as her name.

"That has the look of a white out blizzard. Were in trouble Brace. Big time." She looked down for a second then took a deep breath. "I'm not going to lie to you. Once the heater stops, it's going to become a freezer in this sleeper. Freezing to death is a real possibility." She moved past me again and sat down on the edge of the bed.

I nodded slowly.

"Okay, what can we do?" I asked. I was quite proud that my voice didn't show the panic I was in. "How do we keep warm?"

She sat quiet for a moment then looked up

"I want to save the heater till the last. We strip down to our long johns and pile our clothes on top of the blanket over us as added insulation. We don't try to keep the whole sleeper warm just us, under the blankets. Doing that we might make it."

I saw the logic behind it, and I didn't have any better suggestions.

"Okay. You know more about the weather up here than I do. Let's do that before it gets any colder." I began to shrug out of my jacket.

We quickly stripped down to long underwear and piled our clothes on the blankets in layers. I crawled in next to her and tucked the blanket in tight under my side.

Pressed up tight to Marion, her perfume her filled my nostrils with its spicy female scent.

She turned onto her side, snuggling up against my right side. She slipped her arm across my chest. Marion shivered once. The temperature in the cab was dropping quickly now that the truck heater was off. Turning towards her, I pulled her into my chest, wrapping my arm around her back. I felt her breath warm against my chest and I knew she could feel mine in her hair. I breathed out my warmth and in her scent.

"Hmm. That's better. How many blankets do you use at home? I'm trying to figure out how cold natured you are." I felt her warming her hands against my chest.

"I usually sleep under just a sheet. A blanket will have me in a sweat before morning." I was already feeling hot next to her, but it was balanced by my cold back that was facing the front of the cab.

She rubbed her hands on my chest.

"Oh good, you're a furnace." I felt her run her leg up the side of mine. As her body moved next to me, I felt myself start to harden.

After a moment, I heard her chuckle.

"Well, I must say I didn't expect that reaction." I saw her grinning up at me when I looked down.

"I'm sorry... I can't help it." I shrugged and tried to move so I was not pressing up against her so tightly.

She stopped me and moved closer.

"I don't mind it at all. It's kind of nice to know I can still make a...young man...get hard. I've gotten out of practice," she said smiling. Marion rubbed her breasts up against my chest and ran her hand down my back. When her fingers came to rest on the side of my hip just inches from my hard cock, my breath quickened. "My god, do I really have you that turned on?" she asked grinning. "I'm old enough to be your mom's older sister, or do you get turned on by older women?"

I shook my head.

"Just you."

"Just me?" She smiled as her eyebrows lifted.

I could see she was flattered.

"Now what about me turns you on?" she asked. Her hand slipped up under the back of my cotton thermal shirt, her nails digging into my skin as she pulled us even closer together.

"Everything. The way you look, the way you smell. Everything." I told her softly, hardly believing I was finally getting to tell the woman I had fantasied about for so long how I felt about her.

Marion looked up into my eyes then her eyes got this sexy look in them.

"Do my lips turn you on?"

I nodded.

"Then why don't you kiss them?"

I hesitated for a second.

She smiled.

"If you're worried about Drake, don't be. He really wouldn't mind."

Nerving up to ask about the writing on the wall took more effort than I thought it would.

"At the last place we stopped there was something on the men's room wall about the Ice Queen." I swallowed. "Was it about you?"

She blushed slightly.

"I told Drake to take that off there years ago. Yeah, it was written about. Drake put it there. Must say it led to a lot of fun nights." Her eyes opened wider. "Damn I would swear you just got harder."

I nodded.

"That I would do that turns you on?" she asked, grinning.

I nodded again.

She smiled. Her voice took on a sultry tone as she spoke.

"We would pull into a truck stop, or a hotel somewhere along the road and meet up with some guy who called on the CB asking for me. With Drake watching, he would have me nine ways to Sunday. When he left then Drake would have me as well. It was a fun way to spend a night. Then sex started to get dangerous and we quit answering those calls. Been more than a few years since we played that game."

I felt her hand move down my spine, then under the waistband of my longjohns. Her fingers gripped my ass. She dug her nails into the muscle. She lifted her face up to mine, but stopped right in front of my lips.

"If I turn you on, why haven't you kissed me yet?"

Running my hands around her back, I moved only an inch, and our lips met.

Now I had kissed my fair share of girls in high school, but this was so very different. She wasn't a girl. She was a woman. It was an incredible difference. She was aggressive, wickedly so, but also submissive when I took control. Her tongue and mine touched as our lips parted. I tasted her breath in my mouth. Her hands and mine roamed across each other's bodies, exploring at will.

She sat up quickly, tossing the blankets back. She grabbed the bottom of my shirt and with my help, it was quickly over my head. Marion leaned in. Kissing first my lips, then my neck. She made her way down onto the muscles of my chest with light kisses. I gasped as she gently bit my nipple and sucked hard at it. I felt her nails on my ribs. Then her lips were on the move again. She paused to run the tip of her tongue around my belly button. I felt her softly blow on the wet skin. I shivered. In the cold sleeper, I should have been freezing, but I felt hot! Sweat had popped out on my brow as I felt her tongue slide past the edge of my underwear. Then I felt the pressure of her mouth on the cloth covering my cock. Her fingers ran the length of me through the thin cloth

"Mum, I like. Not too long, not too small, but good and thick. You have the type of cock a woman loves." She grinned up at me. "But I want to see it."

Her hands pulled my long johns down past my hips sending my cock waving free.

I watched her looking down at my cock for several seconds, then she leaned in and planted a soft kiss on the tip. Our eyes met when she looked up and she grinned at me with the tip of her tongue between her front teeth. I watched her crawl her way back up my chest. As her breath warmed my face, I looked up into her eyes.

She saw the disappointment in my eyes . She grinned.

"Not yet. You're so hard if I took you in my mouth you would explode in seconds. I want you to relax and enjoy me a bit first.

Sitting up, she pulled her shirt up over her head. I watched her breasts move as she fished her long braid out. Impulsively, I caught it and pulled her down by her braid, something I have wanted to do forever.

She grinned as our bare skin touched.

Her nipples, I saw were small, no bigger really than a quarter at the base, but they were dark and stood a long way out from her skin. I could tell the cool air had her's painfully hard. Leaning in, I ran my tongue around the nub then sucked it into my mouth. I let go of her braid and cupped her other breast. It filled my cool fingers with warm flesh. My other hand went around to her back, and I ran my fingers down across her spine to the small of her back. She had goose bumps from the cold, but was sweating at the same time. My hand went under the edge of her long john bottoms, onto her ass.

Marion arched up away from me as my finger brushes across the wrinkled rose between her ass cheeks.

She looked me in the eye and grinned.

"You are a naughty boy, Brace. Teasing an old woman's ass like that. Well, I guess that answers the unasked question of whether or not you're a virgin?"

I shook my head.

"Some girl at your school?" She squirmed against me, which made my fingers dig deeper against her.

"No," I said softly. At her raised eyebrow, I decided to tell her the truth. "She was a hooker at a truck stop. A lot lizard. Dad went in to get a shower and dinner, and I was crashed out in the sleeper. She knocked on the door and offered me a blowjob for twenty bucks. I had about thirty in my wallet, so I figured why not."

"So you have only been sucked off? That doesn't count." Marion's breasts rubbed across my chest.

"No. She liked to talk while going down on me. Kept asking me questions. I was about to cum in her mouth, when I told her I was a virgin. She stopped, looked up at me strange. She shrugged off her shorts, slipped a condom onto me and hopped on. I'd like to say I was inside her for a while, but I probably lasted only seconds."

Marion laughed.

"Sounds like most first times. Does your Dad know what you did in his sleeper?" she asked me grinning.

"No."

She giggled.

"Oh, I love having blackmail material. I wonder just what I could make you agree to do to keep me from telling?" she asked.

I shrugged after I blushed.

"I don't know. I'll do anything you ask, just for the asking."

"Hum...I'll have to save it then for some future need." She reached down between us and grabbed my cock. "I think I want that taste now."

Gasping, I watched her move back down to my waist. When she pulled my long underwear down again, I helped her slip them completely off, leaving me naked before her. I watched her studying my cock like she was forming a plan of attack.

"A lot lizard, huh? They do know how to suck a cock, I'll give them that. I must say though, I have probably twenty years experience on most of them."

Her head slowly lowered. I watched and felt her run long, slow licks from the base to the tip of my cock. Her lips felt hot as an oven as she slid my length into her mouth. I felt her throat contracting around the head. I heard her take a breath in through her nose then she took the last few inches of me in.

"Oh my god," I moaned feeling a woman deep-throat me for the first time. Looking down, I saw her lips smile, distended as they were around me. She looked me in the eyes as I felt her tongue working on the underside and winked.

Incredibly, I felt the tip of her tongue licking at where my balls lay at the base of my cock. Unable and unwilling to look away, I watched her struggling to hold me in. Her fingers dug into my hips as she fought her own body's need to breathe.

Involuntarily, I lifted my hips towards the pleasure I was feeling, trying to go even deeper. Trying to drive inches I didn't have into her mouth. She coughed a little. Gave me a warning look. Then I felt her teeth rake the sides of me as she slowly pulled back up. They caught on the flared head, and she licked up the ooze of pre-cum leaking from me. I clawed at the mattress as she slowly licked all the way back down to the base, and then back up.

"Oh my god, Marion." I gasped out her name as she took me deep again.

She pulled up off me. "Call me Ice Queen."

"Oh yes, my Queen," I promised, trying to catch a breath.

She chuckled and bent down to lick my balls.

"Close enough," she whispered.

I felt tiny bites along the length of me. Whimpering, I watched her gently biting down on the head.

She looked up at my eyes.

"Am I better than your lot lizard?"

"Oh my god, yes."

The Ice Queen chuckled. She licked her lips.

"I love making a man scream, Brace. Think you will scream for me?" She dropped her head back down, and I saw her go all the way to the base in a single thrust. Then she tried to push me even deeper! I felt her lock her arms under my thighs. I could feel every inch of her throat working on the length of me. I shuddered under her as she fought her gag reflex, relaxed her throat and stayed down, mouthing the base. I moaned as I felt her tongue caressing the bottom of my cock.

My fingers dug into the sheets, clawing at the mattress underneath.

"Oh my Ice Queen! I'm cumming!

She held on tighter to my thighs.

I knew in the back of my mind that she was not able to breath. That she was slowly suffocating herself with my cock! Looking down, I saw streams of tears running down her face. How wide her mouth was stretched around me.

I exploded!

"Oh, my Queen!"

She pulled back, gasping for breath, as my back arched off the mattress. Cum shot from the tip of my cock to land in wet pools on my stomach and thighs. I shuddered and shook my way through the last dribbling moments, and then collapsed onto the bed.

Shuddering, I looked down when I felt her warm breath on my balls. As I watched, she licked up the pools. She slurped up cum from my thigh then licked a trail up to my cock. Her tongue ran the length of my cock as it slowly deflated. I watched her licking me clean, her face rapt with what looked like lust-driven pleasure.

When she had the last drop, she kissed her way back up me to my face. She planted a very wet kiss on my lips. Her tongue touched my tongue with a salty taste and a scent kind of like...bleach.

I was soaked with sweat, and her body against mine was like the heat of the summer sun. The sleeper felt like a sauna. She was breathing hard against my chest.

"Your cum is sweet," she told me softly.

"It tasted salty to me." I licked my lips then wiped the last of it away. "Very salty."

"You're just not used to the taste." Grinning, she kissed me again, her tongue going back into my mouth. After a few of the most delightful minutes, she pulled back and looked into my eyes. Reaching back, she grabbed the sheet and blankets and covered us back up.

"We need to conserve this heat." She snuggled into me. "It'll be what? Half an hour till you can get hard again?"

I nodded. "Maybe less, but I have an idea how I would like to pass the time." I slid my hand down to her hips.

She grinned at me. "Oh really, and what wicked way of spending our time would that be?"

Leaning in, I kissed her neck by her ear.

"I want to taste you, my beautiful Ice Queen," I said softly.

"Really? I would love that, but have you ever done that before?" she asked

I shook my head.

She looked at me, her eyebrows lifting.

"Your first taste of pussy ever would be mine?" She smiled. "I love that. How do you want me? Served on a platter?"

I took a deep breath, knowing what I wanted, but almost afraid to ask for it. I had fantasized about her doing this for years.

"I want you to straddle my face."

She looked at me, her eyebrows climbing again.

"Really?" she asked softly. "That puts me in complete control. You know that right?"

I nodded then grinned. "As it should be, my Queen."

She smiled. Reaching down, she slid out her long john pants and then her panties. She took her panties in her hand and opened them till the crotch lay across her palm. Before I could stop her, she had them held over my nose and mouth.

"You're going to be buried in that smell. Swimming your tongue through it. If I lower myself down onto your face you won't even be able to breathe. Still want to taste the Ice Queen?" Impulsively, I licked the soft cotton. She felt my tongue on her palm as I was tasting a pungent blend of flavors. "I'll take that as a yes."

I watched her move up the bunk till she was kneeling beside my head. Looking down into my face, I saw both apology in her eyes and a wicked grin on her lips.

"You'll have to forgive me if it's strong tasting. I really wasn't expecting to have a tongue in me today." She swung her leg over my head and held herself up as she locked her feet under my shoulders "Enjoy."

Her pussy, wet and hot, smashed down against my nose and mouth. The scent of her, then the taste was driven into my tongue. Dark, musty, earthy-perfumed in the wet folds, it was overpowering. I was quickly trying to get a breath of air, as wet lips smothered me like a hot, hair-lined cloth. My tongue found the hole, and I drove my tongue inside her pussy. The wet heat became thicker then, the taste even stronger.

She started to grind herself against my face.

I moved my hands to rest on her hips, but she smacked my wrists.

"Don't you even think about that! You decided this position. Your mouth is mine to ride." She lifted up.

I gasped for air in a quick couple of breaths then she was smothering me again.

"You breathe when I say you can, when I want you to, understand? Now lick. That's right, everywhere."

Her outer lips, fat and hairy, closed around my mouth. I felt my nose pushed against her clit. I caught her inner lips in between my lips, nibbling at them with my teeth. I heard her suck air between her clenched teeth. She leaned back, and I felt the tip of her long braid tickling my chest. As she started to move forward again, I grabbed her braid.

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,118 Followers