The Ice Queen

Story Info
Something to wake up to on a cold night.
1.6k words
4.14
14.3k
19
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story and welcome any feedback that is given to me. Let me know how you enjoyed the story and what you think I need to improve on. Without further waste of your time, Enjoy.

.....................

I was happy to be back in my room, after a long day. The winter was started to ware on me. I had never had a problem with the cold before but the more the winter dragged on the more it bothered me. I was honestly just happy to finally be back in bed, finally having a day off tomorrow to enjoy some Netflix with some warm eggnog and Brandy in the morning. I picked up a book and decided to read a few pages before heading to bed. After a couple pages I just couldn't seem to get into it. The tent in my boxers was started to distract me. I figured it wouldn't hurt to have a nice play before I went to sleep. I moved my laptop onto my lap to see if I could find something to jack off to. After flipping through a couple of pornos I found one that makes particularly exciting. I tried to go slow, to draw it out but I just couldn't. I ended up cumming a couple minutes into the video.

I cleaned up my mess and decided it was time to get ready for bed. I pulled off my shirt to admire myself in my mirror. I wasn't "ripped" but I was fit. I had the makings of abs and some decent arms that almost doubled in size when I flexed. With short brown hair, green eyes, and a small beard that I had kept up with since graduating high school I felt like a ladies man but seemed to scare more off then I attracted. As I was looking in the mirror it almost looked as if it was slowly freezing over. As I looked closer it seemed to disappear. It gave me the chills; I decided it best to turn the mirror away so it didn't look directly at me while I was sleeping. I lied down under my sheets, feeling the warm hug they were giving me. Sleep came easy, not long after I closed my eyes I could feel sleeps sweet embrace taking me away.

I woke up shivering in the middle of the night, my clock flashing midnight as if it had been unplugged. My body was in a ball trying to warm itself up. I tried pulling my comforter up higher to warm myself up, but none came. I looked around for the cause of the sudden freeze but could not find the source. My windows were closed; I could even see the street light through my window lighting up the sidewalk across the street. I began to shiver more and more under my blanket. As I was looking through the window the glass began freezing over as the frost on the edges slowly crept closer to the center of the glass engulfing it. My heart began to race, I could feel its warmth beating in my chest but the cold soon shrouded that as well.

Slowly the window began to open, a gust of wind sent snow flying in through window as it slams back shut. The snow swirled in from of my bed revealing the outline of a person. I could barely move, I couldn't even cry for help. I just sat there hearing my teeth chattering. As the snow spun more and more I could almost make out the person inside of it. Tall, long blond air with streaks of white, glassed over blue eyes, long slender body with wide hips and large breasts, wearing a long tight blue dress. Soon the snow slowed and fell to the floor. The woman looked down at me and smiled sweetly. As she was walking over to the side of my bed my heart started beating faster and faster. The fear rising was quickly inside of me. Soon she was directly in front of me. She knelt down and put a finger to my lips. The cold soon left...so did the warmth of my beating heart. All feeling of temperature left my body.

She put her hand under my chin and raised me up to a sitting position. She began feeling my body, she started high and worked her way down, starting with my hair, my face, arms, chest, and so on. I could see down her dress, I admired her cleavage while her hands were feeling around me. My cock slowly started to stir and rise inside my boxers. She looked at me and whispered, "We are only allowed to interact with humans once every 10 years. You are my choice this year". She hushed me before I could say anything back. My mind full and questions, but no answers came. She began reaching inside my covers searching for something. When she found my cock she gasped and blushed but smiled. I tried to say something but nothing came out; my voice was silent, empty. She looked at my face and giggled, putting her finger to her lips as if to quite me.

She ripped off the sheets covering me; pulling aside my pants and boxers to free my cock to the open air feeling the cold air. The stranger slowly leans over and wraps her lips around my cock, I try to groan but nothing comes out. Her mouth is warm despite how cold the room was. I can feel her tongue swirling around the head of my dick. I can hear her giggle as she slowly goes down further and further onto my cock. The warmth of her mouth cascades through my body, the heat relaxes me.

She keeps going, sucking and bobbing on my cock. I can feel her tongue sliding up and down and swirling around my cock. I try to move my hand to her head but find I cannot move: only my head can move. I try to scream, to yell, and to moan anything to get her attention. She just keeps sucking, I slowly feel myself getting closer. The closer I get the less I seem to care. The more I just want her to keep going, to keep her lovely mouth on me. I feel my balls tighten, as I am about to cum. I want to go forever to feel this amazing feeling longer. As I finish my thought she lifts off of my cock, looking up at me. I am frustrated and relieved at the same time, hoping she'll continue but not let me cum. She puts her arms around my neck and kisses me. Not hard but sweet, almost as a girlfriend. As she pulls away I see her breath. She smiles and moves a hand back to my cock as she strokes it. Her eyes dart from eye to eye looking for my reaction. I am in pure bliss, feeling her hand stroking me. She smiles again and moves down to pay attention to my cock again. I feel the ring of warmth as it cascades down my shaft, I am already so close. I want to cum, I want to fill up that sweet mouth of hers.

As I get closer to my climax I can feel my limbs again, move them as if they were thawing form being frozen. I feel myself on the edge, she looks up at me with her eyes and I can't hold it any longer. I move my hands to her head as I push her all the way down on my cock. I feel my cum exploding in her mouth. The slurping and gurgling of her mouth around my cock. As my high begins to subside I start to go limp. She pulls herself off of my cock. She looks surprised. As she looks into my eyes I see something, almost like a spark going off inside of her. She lunges at me, kissing me over and over. Pulling her dress up over her waist, I can already feel myself starting to stiffen again. She guides me inside of her. I groan as she slams her pussy down on me. I can hear her moan; she slowly starts bouncing on my dick moaning every time she engulfs me all the way. She keeps kissing me, never letting our lips part. I sit up while she's still riding me, I can feel a fire building inside of me, warmth I have never felt before. I pick her up and start slamming her on my cock harder and harder. Her eyes roll behind her head as I pull her up and down on my cock like a fuck toy. I can feel her pussy clasping around my cock as she cums on my dick. I keep thrusting inside of her, hearing her moan louder and louder. I slam my cock inside of her one last time as I fill her pussy up with my seed.

We both collapse on my bed gasping for air. She looks at me and kisses me one last time before she puts a finger on my forehead, darkness surrounding my vision. I woke up to the sun beading its heat onto my face. I look around for the mystery woman that I enjoyed last night to no avail. No sign of snow or even that I was ever cold. Did I dream the whole thing? I start questioning last night until I look on my mirror and see words written on the frosted glass. "See you again soonHOT STUFF" Signed, the Ice Queen. I sighed a sigh of relief knowing that it wasn't a dream. Not only that but that it was possible to see her again.