The Ice Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisetteuk
lisetteuk
200 Followers

Karl Briegel was a year or two older than Lotte. He worked as a farm hand doing odd jobs for whoever wanted him during the summer, and spent his winters operating ski lifts and snow ploughs. He had made several attempts to persuade Lotte to go out with him, but hiss clumsy way and reputation for drinking and causing trouble had given Lotte all the reasons she needed to decline.

"I'm late for supper," she said, a little nervously because the big barrel chested man was standing uncomfortably close to her.

"What were you doing in the barn with that rich bitch?" Karl growled.

"What I do in my parent's barn is my own business," she replied, hoping that in the darkness he would not see the sudden rush of colour to her face. "But since you ask we were looking at some kittens. One of our cats gave birth last night. Fraulein Heidi was interested in having one of them." The lie sounded thoroughly unconvincing.

She stepped around him and continued along the path.

"Kittens? How nice, lets go and see them," Karl said, suddenly close behind her. He took her wrist in a vice like grip.

"Let go of me," she hissed, trying to wrench her arm free, but he was far too strong and began dragging her back towards the field.

"Come and show me the kittens, Lotte," he said with a nasty leer.

She was scared now and tried to claw at his face but he easily caught her flailing hand, holding both her wrists now, continuing towards the barn.

"Let me go or I'll start screaming, Karl," she said, but it was more a plea than a threat.

"Go ahead and scream. Even if anyone does hear I can't wait to hear you tell them about how you were showing the Count's daughter some invisible kittens. "

"What do you mean?"

He kicked open the barn door and pushed her inside.

"There are no kittens, Lotte. And what I saw you and Heidi doing through the hayloft door would keep this village in gossip for years to come."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Lotte said desperately.

"Oh really? What was it you called yourself? Oh yes, 'a dirty ass licking bitch' wasn't it?" Karl laughed, shutting the door behind him. It was very dark suddenly and then a flame flared as Karl put a match to the hurricane lamp, which hung on a nail by the door.

"What do you think you're doing Karl Briegel?" She tried to put some authority into her voice but she was in such a turmoil- the whole village would know about her trysts with Heidi. That was bad; ghastly in fact, but the idea of them knowing about the perverted things they did was unbearable.

"What am I doing? Oh, I'm getting what I've wanted for a long time, that's what I'm doing. And you had better cooperate or I'm going straight to the Inn to buy myself a beer and tell anyone who wants to know how charming little Lotte Neumann likes to lick the Count's daughter's arse."

"Cooperate? What...how...what do you want, Karl?" Lotte watched him in the flickering light of the lantern.

"You, you silly bitch." He was pulling a black leather belt out of the loops on his jeans.

"Oh, please, no. Look Karl...not like this, please. Lets go and have that drink together tomorrow. I'm sorry I...I mean...I.... look, my parents will be expecting me home...Karl. Please."

"Well then we had better get this over with quickly now, and after we've had that drink tomorrow we'll do it properly."

Lotte made a dash for the ladder to the hayloft but he was far too quick for her. He wrapped the belt around her wrists pulled it tight and hauled her over to the wooden manger, fastening her hands securely to the far side of it, so that she was forced to bend over the wooden feeding trough.

"No...please no," she sobbed as she saw him unbuttoning his jeans. "I'll go to the police Karl, I fucking will. This is rape."

"I see...and what would your dear mother say about it do you think? How would you father feel knowing his daughter was a slut for the count's daughter?"

"It would be your word against mine," she said.

"Well, yes.... against my word and these pictures I took with the camera in my mobile phone," he said with a chuckle. "Not brilliant quality but you can see enough, don't you think?"

He held the small colour screen in front of her face. To her abject horror Lotte saw that Karl had indeed had a perfectly clear view through the open hayloft door. He clicked through half a dozen stills; all of them would leave the viewer in no doubt as to what was going on. Then he changed the mode of the phone and began playing back an audio recording; to her horror Lotte heard her own voice: "Fist fuck me..." Karl laughed at that, and then fiddled with the phone again.

"This is my favourite bit," he said and Lotte heard herself murmuring: "I love you Heidi".

"They'll piss themselves in the Inn when they hear that one. No pun intended, of course," Karl chuckled, bringing up on screen a clear shot of Heidi urinating into Lotte's open mouth.

"Oh god, please no, Karl."

"God isn't going to help you. But you can help yourself. Agree to do exactly what I say for the next month and I'll let you delete the pictures and recordings."

Lotte started crying. The humiliation of being tied, bent over the manger in the barn was bad enough, but the thought of every single person she knew being exposed to the pictures of her disgusting and perverted tryst with Heidi was too much to bear. She had felt guilty about the dirty things she allowed- and enjoyed- for a long time. Now it seemed she was paying the price for her own immorality. She had never confessed to Father Simetti- how could she? But now she realised her betrayal of her own religious beliefs, her shameful immorality had brought her to this desperate, ghastly moment. Perhaps Karl was simply the embodiment of the divine retribution she deserved.

"Well?"

"I will do what you say," Lotte muttered with a shudder of disgust, the tears still flowing down her face.

"Good girl-very sensible," Karl said.

She felt his hands on her hips, then felt him lifting the hem of her dress, slowly sliding it up her thighs and then over her upturned buttocks.

"Mmm, what a great ass," he murmured. "Now spread your legs a little...yes, that's perfect."

Lotte shuddered again. She could almost feel his eyes burning the skin of her exposed buttocks. Then she felt him grip the waistband of her panties. He slid them slowly down her bottom and down her thighs until they were stretched between her knees. She felt the cool night air on her exposed labia. She knew she was still wet. She closed her eyes as the tears streamed down her face and prayed he would get it over with quickly.

"Lets see," he said placing a hand on each of her buttocks and gently spreading her open.

"Shit, she fucked you in the ass properly didn't she?"

Lotte felt herself blushing deeply, the awful humiliation of realising he was examining her exposed bottom.

"I think I'll have some of that," Karl said as if he was making a choice at a buffet.

Lotte could not prevent herself reacting with a start when his thumb suddenly slid into her wet pussy. He spread some of the wetness up over her perineum and around and over her anus. He was surprisingly gentle, rubbing with a slow circular motion that allowed her sphincter to relax further. Then he wet his first finger in her pussy and firmly pushed it into her anus, sliding it in easily, making Lotte realise she was still dilated from Heidi's assault. She knew she needed to relax, she knew exactly what was coming next and she suppressed another sob at the thought of it.

The first touch of the head of his penis against her made her jump again.

"Please, Karl..."

He ignored her and with his left hand he grabbed a handful of her hair, forcing her head back, making her arch her spine. At the same time her started a steady pressure on her anus with his cock. She heard him spit and felt more wetness as his saliva landed on her taut straining sphincter muscles.

"No...please..." she gasped as the pain became more intense.

Karl continued to thrust and suddenly her anus relented a little as half of the bulbous head of his cock forced its way into her.

"Aah...fuck...please Karl...hurts...fuck.." she panted, trying desperately to pull away from the relentless pressure.

"Take it you filthy slut," he breathed and forced the rest of the head of his cock into her. He paused for a moment, reaching around with his right hand to pinch each of her nipples in turn through the fabric of her dress.

"Relax, Lotte, you know you love it really. No need to pretend to me," he chuckled.

"You fucking bastard," she hissed. "Get your filthy fucking cock out of me you bastard."

"No, I don't think I will," he said, his breath hot in her ear, and as he spoke he drove three more inches of his cock into her. He was pleased that the height of the manger was perfect, presenting her backside at the perfect height for him. For Lotte it meant she had to support her weight on tip toes and by now the muscles in her calves and thighs were aching, though this all seemed inconsequential compared to the searing hot pain in her bottom as he drove on and on into her. She realised now that he was big if not huge. He spat again and with renewed wetness the rest of his length slid easily through her tortured anus.

"Oh god," she moaned as she felt his pubic hair pressed against her, and felt the heavy swing of his balls against the swollen ripeness of her pussy.

Then he began to pull out of her. It felt like she was on the toilet. Intense combinations of sensations erupted in her- relief, shame, humiliation, degradation, pain, and to her bemusement a shudder not of disgust this time but of desire.

"Ah yes, fuck that's good," Karl breathed and drew his cock out to the point where just the fat head was lodged in her. "Fuck yes," he groaned and drove it deep into her bowels again with one long firm thrust.

"Now I am going to fuck your ass," he said calmly.

It did not take long. Karl quickly established a savagely efficient rhythm, drawing out of her almost completely, waiting a moment until her gaping anus began to contract, before driving the entire length of his cock into her so that his thighs slapped against hers. After a few minutes Lotte heard his breathing become ragged.

"Oh yes," he muttered through gritted teeth. "What a fine ass...going to fill it with spunk...fuck...yes...going to fuck your ass every fucking.ah...yes...every fucking day...take it slut, take my spunk...take it in your ass."

Lotte felt his cock swell and pulse; she felt the extraordinary sensation of jet after jet of his semen squirting deep in her rectum.

He stayed like that for a minute, his cock starting to deflate inside her.

"Not bad for starters," Karl finally said.

"Get off me," Lotte sobbed. "Untie me."

She felt utterly dejected and disgusted with herself. The worst of it, worse even than the slimy wetness beginning to ooze out of her anus around his semi erect cock, was the recognition that a part of her had responded to the physical sensation of being fucked in her bottom.

"Like I said not bad for starters," Karl said easing his cock out of her. He walked around the manger and for the first time she saw his cock. It was smeared with his come and with unmistakable evidence that it had been in her rectum.

"Open wide bitch," Karl said.

"What...? No...no..." Lotte writhed and pulled against the belt holding her wrists in place.

"Do it," Karl snapped and slapped her face, not hard but with enough force to shock her into silence.

"You do what I say for one month. Any more questions and the deal is off, and Mummy and Daddy get to see what a dirty dyke bitch their daughter is. Understood?"

Lotte nodded, tears springing from her eyes again.

"Now open your mouth. I know you like this..."

No sooner had Lotte opened her mouth than the stream of urine hit her face. Her eyes stung and she spluttered as some went up her nose. Then he found his aim and pissed directly into the pretty brunettes mouth.

"Drink it down, come on."

The flow stopped and Lotte opened her eyes just as Karl took a firm grip on her hair and pushed his cock into her mouth.

"Clean it. Now. And make it good. Get me hard again."

Lotte had no choice. The earthy, bitter taste of her own bottom filled her mouth and nose. She gagged, but managed to keep it down. She worked her mouth, sucked and licked, trying to get him clean as quickly as she could, trying to get him hard, even though the thought of his being hard again filled her with a sick despair. Already his cock was swelling in her mouth though, Soon he was holding her head firmly and pumping her mouth with a steady rhythm.

"This time I'm going to do your ass properly, Lotte. It was all over a bit too quickly wasn't it? You'll have to forgive me that. This time I'll give you plenty of time to enjoy it."

"Please Karl, I can't take any more." Lotte wrenched her head away to protest.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? Did I tell you to stop sucking me?" He shoved his cock roughly back into her mouth.

Her moans of desperation and misery were muffled until eventually he pulled out of her and moved around out of her field of vision again. She felt him spreading the cheeks of her bottom.

"Mmm, nice and sloppy," he said and without any attempt to be gentle shoved his cock into her rectum again.

"Oh fuck," she grunted with the pain and surprise of his violent thrust.

"Yes, exactly," he chuckled.

He fucked her for half an hour, roughly, slamming into her, forcing his fingers in alongside his cock, pausing twice to feed his dirty cock into her panting, sobbing mouth.

"You filthy fucking slut," he groaned as he came in her bottom for the second time.

In silence, after the inevitable humiliating forced cleansing of his rapidly shrivelling penis with her mouth, Lotte watched him dress. He untied her wrists and put his belt back on. Standing up slowly, Lotte gingerly pulled up her panties, moaning as her aching muscles relaxed at last. She felt her anus with one finger- it was hugely dilated and oozing a slick mess, but incredibly she did not seem to be bleeding.

"See you tomorrow then," he said, observing a matter of fact. "Lunch time would be good-lets say midday here.

"What?"

"One month, Lotte. That's the deal- or, of course if you prefer I could go and show those pictures to your parents?"

"You fucking bastard..." she said, and started to cry again.

"And bring that rich dyke friend of yours. I can't imagine she would like me showing these pictures to her Daddy, what do you think?"

"But...no, Karl, I can't tell her...I can't make her...please, this is bad enough as it is."

"Tough. You'll have to find a way. Better make sure she's here tomorrow or I'll make you pay. It will make this evening look like a stroll in the park by comparison. Now, if you like I'll walk you home. We're going to see a lot of each other these next few weeks- I think we had better tell everyone we are going out together, don't you?"

"You fucking bastard. I wouldn't go out with you if you were the last.."

"Yeah, yeah. Well, I say we're going out now and unless you want to be famous throughout the valley for drinking the Count's daughter's piss I suggest you do what you're told."

As she walked with him along the path back to the village Lotte's mind raced. Telling Heidi was terrifying enough, but the thought of this disgusting brute violating her exquisite body was too much to bear. Perhaps Heidi could help her. Maybe enough money would buy Karl's silence- it was well known that he had a gambling problem and was always in debt...maybe the best thing would be to tell her after all.

Outside her parents front door Karl grabbed her and kissed her roughly on the mouth, his tongue snaking into her mouth.

"See you tomorrow, darling," he said with a nasty leer.

When Heidi had turned eighteen her father had paid for an architect to remodel one wing of the castle into her own private suite complete with a roof terrace, guest rooms and a lavishly decorated lounge which occupied what had once been the loft and part of the extensive servant's quarters. Walls had been demolished and mediaeval oak beams and roof joists exposed to create a breathtaking space which the German edition of Vogue had described as "cathedral-like" in a recent feature. Heidi's bedroom occupied a gallery looking down on this huge room, with French windows leading onto the roof terrace. A large ensuite bathroom with Burlington slate floors and a stone bathtub also had doors that opened onto the roof terrace. It was one of Heidi's favourite retreats. She liked to soak for hours, sipping a glass of whisky, feeling the warm breeze through the open doors in the summer, or watching the flickering of the firelight on the ceiling in winter. At about the time Lotte was bolting shut the door to her parents house, already making excuses in response to her mother's angry greetings, Heidi was halfway through her second whisky and feeling about ready for the next stage of her evening entertainment. She pressed a button sunk into the marble wall beside her.

Three floors below the buzzer sounded in the staff sitting room- a small cosy space adjacent to the kitchen. Eva had been waiting for it. She had helped the Count negotiate the stairs and turned down his bed already. Then she had watched television with the other members of staff, eaten her own supper, and tried to calm the fluttering nerves in her stomach that she always felt when Heidi was in residence.

At the sound of the buzzer she got to her feet.

"Don't let that girl push you around," said Helga, the cook, as Eva checked her hair and the black uniform in the mirror over the fireplace.

She hurried up the back stairs and then entered the east wing through the servants' access, which opened into a small annexe to the huge vaulted living room.

"In the bathroom, Eva," Heidi called at the sound of the maid's shoes on the polished hardwood floor.

Eva closed the servant's door behind her and locked it and hurried up the stairs to the gallery and her mistresses sleeping quarters. She thought about the events that had led her to this point in her young life. She thought about life in Mallorca where she had worked before-by comparison this was a much easier job. Or at least it was most of the time. But the demands that were made of her on these weekend nights when Heidi was visiting were different to anything she had ever been asked to do.

She knocked softly on the bathroom door.

"Get in here you stupid girl. What the fuck took you so long anyway?"

Eva stood in the doorway and waited demurely. Answering her mistress's questions was usually a pointless task. Best just to follow the instructions.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Take your clothes off."

Eva complied. Perhaps it was to be one of those nights then. No preamble, just straight into it. She shivered slightly and wondered if she would be able to do everything asked of her. The punishment for failure was severe, as she had learnt the previous weekend.

Heidi sipped her whisky and reclined against the polished stone of the bath tub. She watched the young maid undressing and congratulated herself once again on taking her friend's advice and hiring the young Spaniard. Eva had served a wealthy family in Mallorca and Madrid- distant cousins of Heidi's in fact. She was a willing worker and well-mannered maid in the old fashioned style her father required, but she also had extensive financial problems dating back to a misspent youth. She could be encouraged to perform more intimate services, so Heidi had been told, in return for some help with her problems. This suited Heidi perfectly and in the three months Eva had been employed she had pushed this arrangement to discover what limits the dark haired, olive skinned young woman had. It became obvious that Eva was genuinely bisexual. Heidi mused that in some ways she would prefer to be forcing her attentions on a straight girl- it made for such delicious humiliation, but then she had plenty of opportunities for that kind of thing in Geneva. Eva, like Lotte, was obviously infatuated with Heidi's extraordinary body and that allowed Heidi to explore her increasingly extreme desires and act out her darker fantasies here in the castle.

lisetteuk
lisetteuk
200 Followers