The Ice Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisetteuk
lisetteuk
200 Followers

Eva was down to her black lace underwear now – chosen and worn at Heidi's express command. The bra was half cup and the top edges of Eva's nut-brown nipples peeked over the lacy fabric's edge. The panties were high cut lace and silk with a thong gusset. Eva unclipped the bra, and then swiftly bent and peeled down the panties, placing them on top of her clothes on the chaise longue. She stepped back into the high heels Heidi insisted she wear with the uniform and stood proudly, almost defiantly before her mistress. Heidi admired the maid's full, firm breasts, her narrow waist and flat belly, and the well toned thighs framing the strip of closely trimmed black pubic hair.

"Good. I think you have lost a little weight, Eva?" Heidi said, draining her whisky and standing up. Eva stared in open awe as water streamed down Heidi's flawless skin which sparkled and shimmered in the soft light of the bathroom. The woman was a cruel, at times downright nasty mistress, but she was the most perfectly beautiful woman Eva had ever laid eyes on.

She brought a huge towel from thee heated railing and dried her mistress carefully with its soft white folds.

"That will do," Heidi waved her away and walked out of the bathroom. Eva followed, her heels clicking on the stone floor, marvelling at Heidi's exquisite body, the fluid way she moved, so upright and poised, yet with the easy grace of a puma. Even when they were both naked, Heidi managed to make Eva feel like she was somehow exposed and vulnerable, her mistress somehow unassailable. And she was, she thought to herself, as Heidi opened a beautiful oak corner cupboard with the turn of a key.

The cupboard contained an array of sex toys and accessories. The black rubber, pink plastic, studded leather and tubes of oil and gel seemed completely out off place in this beautifully preserved piece of furniture. Eva watched as Heidi selected several items, holding each one up, considering it, knowing full well the effect the anticipation would have on the young maid. She laid them out on a low footstool and finally turned to face Eva.

"On your knees when I'm talking to you in this room. Good. Now, we need to address the matter of your behaviour this afternoon. I was waiting for a lifetime before you finally responded to the bell- and this is not the first time I have had to speak to you about this tardiness, is it?"

"No, Miss."

"Good, well then before we get on to discussing your debts, we need to administer some suitable punishment for that."

She picked up a medium sized vibrator and a clear plastic dildo, one that Eva was familiar with. It was made up of a series of balls fused together: the first, at the tip, was about the size of a table tennis ball, then each subsequent ball increased in size until the fifth ball at the base of the dildo next to the ring handle, which was the size of a tennis ball. Heidi applied a smear of lubricant to this instrument and then turned her gaze onto Eva's upturned face.

"On all fours, on the bed. That's right. Good. Now, lets see. You've always been a juicy little slut haven't you...hmmm? Yes, soaking wet, as I thought," she said slipping three fingers into Eva's pussy easily. She pulled them out and sucked on them in an absent-minded way, savouring the rich taste of Eva's juice. Then she slid the vibrator into Eva's pussy and switched it on at a low setting.

Eva was not naïve enough to think that this was her punishment. Sure enough almost immediately she felt the cool wet tip of the dildo pressed against the dark skin of her anus. The pressure was firm and with a slip and jolt the first ball slid into her. Heidi did not pause at all- as soon as she saw Eva's anus dilate around the first ball she drove the next three into her maid's bowels with a sudden shove.

"Aaaahhhhh...fuck...fuck...fuck..." Eva yelped at the sudden violent intrusion. She bit down on her outburst, knew it would invoke more punishment, but she could not help herself.

"Shut your fucking face you disgusting, useless piece of shit," Heidi hissed and lent hard on the dildo. Eva felt her anus begin to stretch intolerably. She stifled another scream and instead focused on controlling her breathing, hard enough but near impossible as Heidi chose this moment to ratchet up the speed of the vibrator now forced hard against the length of her clitoris. Eva closed her eyes and willed her muscles to relax, imagined herself using the toilet in the counter intuitive way she had learnt was the only way to accommodate the anal assaults Heidi seemed to enjoy so much. Even for someone with Eva's experience this was new territory.

Heidi was grunting with the effort. Normally she would spend half an hour preparing the maid's rectum for this level of penetration but she was a little drunk, and her session with Lotte had left her feeling she wanted to push the maid's boundaries further than ever before.

"Take it you fucking useless whore, take it or I'll make you wish you were dead."

Eva felt her anus dilating millimetre by millimetre. The pain was intense, but strangely manageable now that the vibrator had hit that spot that made wetness rush to her pussy and sent the familiar tingle racing up her spine. Incredibly, in the face of the anguish her mistress was inflicting on her she was going to come.

Then the final ball of the dildo passed through the distended ring of her anal sphincter.

Eva had never felt so stretched and so stuffed full. Her breathing came in ragged pants as she tried to resist the urge to scream and thrash wildly with the surges of intense sensation now coursing through her body. Adjudging the moment expertly, Heidi suddenly withdrew the vibrator leaving Eva hanging on a precipice, the roaring noise in her ears subsiding, the orgasm that a moment ago had felt inevitable, suddenly evaporating.

"Noooooo," she moaned in desperate frustration.

"Shut...your...fucking...mouth...you filthy...worthless...whore," Heidi barked, punctuating each word with a vicious spank on Eva's buttocks.

The answer phone on the table beside the bed clicked into life, and suddenly Lotte's voice was audible:" Heidi, I need to talk to you urgently. Please call me...I...I...just call me please.

Heidi picked up the phone.

"I have told you never to call me on this line," she said.

"I know but something has happened. Someone saw us today. I need to talk to you...I need you to help. Can I come up to the castle?"

"Out of the question."

"Heidi, you don't understand. Someone is threatening to blackmail us."

"Don't be ridiculous," Heidi sounded completely unconcerned. She idly reached out and pinched one of Eva's nipples, giving it a savage twist. Eva grimaced, her breathing still coming in short pants.

"Heidi, you have to listen to me..." Lotte was close to tears.

"I 'have to' what? You call me in the middle of the night and start telling me what to do? How dare you," Heidi snapped. She grasped the handle to of the dildo and gave it a firm tug, watching intently as the drum tight dark skin of Eva's distended anus stretched open again. She paused with the dildo's thickest part lodged there and gave it a half twist. Eva gasped in shock at the new sensation, the smooth plastic sliding across the shrieking nerve endings in her rectum.

"Fuck, no more, please," she whimpered.

"Who was that?" Lotte said urgently in Heidi's ear.

"Never you mind. This conversation is over."

She cut off Lotte's protests with the press off a button and returned the cordless phone to its cradle, a small, sly smile on her face.

"Now you disgusting piece of Spanish trash lets see your slutty asshole gape."

She drew the dildo out of the maid's upturned bottom. The sensation was extremely intense and through the burning pain in her anus Eva was suddenly aware of a familiar peculiar building buzz of pleasure. She reached for her own engorged clit instinctively, but Heidi spotted the move and responded by spanking Eva's exposed pussy as hard as she could.

"Don't even think of it."

The dildo emerged from Eva with a slick wet plop. Heidi examined her intently before running her first finger around the rim of the maid's gaping anus.

"Lets go downstairs and start talking about your loan repayments," Heidi said with a nasty grin, delivering another hard spank across Eva's swollen, dark, moist labia, before pushing the dildo into Eva's open mouth until the maid gagged..

Two hours later down in the huge living space the only sound was the ragged, tortured breathing of the young Spanish girl. The scene was appropriately mediaeval: the naked woman was spread eagled, her wrists bound to straps which hung from the wooden rafters of the vaulted roof controlled by pulleys concealed in special recesses in the walls. These straps had been pulled tight until Eva could just support her weight on tiptoes. Similar straps were attached to each of her ankles and pulled tight to spread her legs wide. Standing behind her Heidi's athletic naked frame was sheened with sweat. She had been thrashing the maid's buttocks and thighs with a flat wooden paddle for some time now, not troubled if the paddle occasionally struck the black plastic handle of the large butt plug which she had inserted to keep Eva's anus dilated. When this happened the maid gasped with pain.

"Now, we try again," Heidi said, dropping the paddle and roughly pulling out the butt plug. She examined it and reached around to push it into the maid's mouth. Then she

spread a little lubricant onto her hands and knelt between the young woman's quivering splayed legs. Her left hand went to Eva's swollen damp labia and she slid three fingers into the maid. Immediately after that she pushed four fingers of her right hand into Eva's bottom. She applied some pressure and managed to get a fourth finger into her pussy. Then she adjusted her position slightly and began forcing both hands into the young woman. The dark haired maid moaned pitifully, the sound muffled by the rubber toy in her mouth.

"Come on slut, you can take it," Heidi grunted, straining her shoulders and forcing inch by inch her fists into the restrained woman's body. The earlier violation of Eva's rectum had left her dilated and stretched and after a renewed effort suddenly Heidi had her fist inside Eva's anus.

"Oh yes, good little slut," Heidi said triumphantly, marvelling at the sight of her own wrist gripped firmly by the dark brown ring of Eva's anal sphincter.

"Oh yes, I like that," she said, withdrawing her left hand from Eva's pussy and finding her own clit with sudden desperate energy. It really had been a good evening, so lovely when a plan comes together she thought, her fingers fluttering over her own dripping pussy until with a sharp cry she came. She slowly regained her breath, her forehead resting on the taut left buttock of the maid.

Thankfully for Eva Heidi was as gentle as she could be extracting her hand. She removed the plug from her mouth and loosened the restraints. But even if the worst was passed, the ordeal was not over.

"Lets go to the bathroom," Heidi said almost amiably.

Eva lay on her back on the stone floor, her face covered with the juices of 'Heidi's pussy. Her mistress had come gently by pressing her clit onto her mouth three times, before forcing her anus down on Eva's mouth and using a slim silver vibrator on herself to bring herself to a really powerful orgasm while the maid's tongue delved enthusiastically into her bottom. Now she raised herself up and urinated into Eva's mouth, the young Spaniard eagerly gulping down the hot salty fluid. This was what she craved from her mistress. The vicious anal penetrations seemed to be a necessary price to pay. The exquisite blonde goddess seemed to be pushing the boundaries and possibilities of their sessions exponentially now, beyond even the extremities Eva's previous employers had subjected her to in Spain, but this kind of degradation- being forced to lick her pussy and ass until she was sated -was a labour of love. She slurped hungrily at Heidi's perfect puckered anus, and then probed her rectum again with her tongue. She felt her mistress relaxing, then bearing down on her bottom, which flared and dilated, and suddenly she realised what Heidi intended.

"No...oh...no please!" she tried to wriggle free, but her protests were muffled as Heidi squatted down onto her mouth and took a vice like grip of each of Eva's nipples.

"You like it do you, you nasty little slut?" Heidi hissed. "I thought you would," and she bore down on her bottom with a little grunt of concentration and effort.

"Eat it, you slut."

Lotte's mother wondered what on earth had got into her daughter. The young brunette, normally so attentive and such a good daughter, now seemed distracted and when her mother asked what the problem was the young woman snapped at her rudely. She hovered by the phone and seemed to start at the sound of every vehicle in the village. Finally Lotte said she needed to go and see the count's daughter.

She hurried across the village square, anxiously nibbling at a fingernail. Heidi's attitude on the phone the previous night had left her with no choice. She had to go to the castle and find her. She would probably regret it the next time they were alone together, but that was nothing compared to the thought of what Karl might do to her if Heidi was not there for the lunchtime meeting. She had to get Heidi to do something. She could not face the horror of the humiliating, disgusting abuse her had subjected her to the previous night.

She rang the bell at the servant's entrance to the castle.

"Hello, Miss, can I help?" the pretty young Spanish maid asked.

"Is Hei...er...your mistress in please?"

"She has asked not to be disturbed," Eva said, wondering why the attractive young girl she had seen around the village seemed so distressed. A thought occurred that maybe it had been her who had telephoned her mistress the previous night. She felt pity for the brunette, knowing how cruel Heidi could be. She wondered what sort off things Lotte was subjected to-she had little doubt that Heidi would have sexual designs on a woman as attractive as Lotte was.

"Can you please go and tell her its me....Lotte? I must speak with her, it's a matter of life and death."

Eva was about to reply when from behind them came the sound of one of the electric garage doors opening and the throaty roar of the Maserati.

"That may be her, now," Eva said.

Lotte rushed across the gravel drive but had to jump aside as the sleek car shot out of the garage.

"Heidi...stop! Please!" Lotte cried, despair in her voice.

But the car was past her and turning out under the arch of the gatehouse and into the village. Hopelessly Lotte took a few steps in pursuit, before sinking to her knees, sobbing.

"Miss," Eva approached her. "Are you OK? Would you like to come in and..."

"No," Lotte said making a visible effort to pull herself together. " Thank you. I am sorry for having troubled you."

She got to her feet and walked back towards the village. Eva watched her, wondering, before closing the door and returning to her duties.

Lotte felt sick in her stomach as she opened the door to the barn. For a moment she thought he was not there but then as her eyes adjusted she saw him leaning against the ladder to the hayloft.

"You're late," he said. "And you're alone, and that's going to make things much, much worse for you."

He pulled her over to the same manger he had secured her over the previous day and once again bent her over it. He did not fasten her hands; just placed a firm hand on her back as he lifted the hem of he dress. He slid a finger into the gusset of the plain white cotton panties she was wearing and with a sudden wrench ripped them completely off her.

"Now, spread your ass for me. Both hands."

"Karl, listen..."

"You seem to have a problem doing what you're told. Where's your dyke friend then, huh?" He pushed a finger roughly into Lotte's pussy making her gasp and wriggle.

"I couldn't...listen, she..."

"Well, its you who will regret it. You will wish you'd had her help after today." This time his probing finger found her anus; still tender from the pounding first Heidi and then he had given it the day before.

"Not there...ah...wait ...please."

Karl ignored her and instead spat into the cleft between her buttocks. He worked his saliva into her anus and then she heard the zip on his jeans.

"Karl...don't."

It was almost a relief when he chose to drive his cock roughly into her pussy. 'But then he forced his thumb into her rectum and began pumping hard, wrapping a handful of her thick hair around his hand he pulled her head back and leant down to whisper hoarsely into her ear.

"I'm going to take you somewhere special today, Lotte. I think you're going to love it."

"Where? What...?"

"Now, lets switch holes, slut. Get ready."

He pulled his cock out of her pussy and immediately positioned it against her anus, spitting onto her once more before starting to drive into her, agonisingly. H e actually took some care, letting her anal sphincter adjust, but in a strange way that made it worse, especially when he told her why.

"Don't want to wear you out too soon do we Lotte? After all I'm going to be using this tight little hole a lot in the next few days."

He slowly but surely buried the entire length of his cock in her bottom.

Sobbing uncontrollably Lotte gave herself up to him. She knew she needed to relax-it hurt so much less that way. His hands were all over her now, rubbing at her pussy one minute, mauling her breasts the next. He was building up the speed of his thrusts into her rectum now and suddenly with a groan he started to come. She felt his cock throbbing inside her, and felt the jets of sperm deep in her bowels.

"You dirty slut," he said pulling out of her. His cock was filthy, and she reeled in horror as gripping her by her hair he shoved her down to her knees and stuffed his cock into her mouth.

"Now, swallow it all," he said. Her mouth was already filled with the earthy bitterness of her own filth, and suddenly now hot salty piss flooded into her throat. She had practice at this though and gulped instinctively. Only a few drops escaped her lips and splashed down onto her breasts, which he had pulled half out of her bra and dress.

"Lets get going, we've got a busy afternoon ahead of us," he said buttoning his trousers.

In a daze she followed him across the filed to a little sunken lane where he had parked his car. His come was oozing from her sore anus and when she sat down she felt her cotton dress cling to the wetness on her bottom.

He drove fast, smoking, a nasty smug grin on his face.

"Where are you taking me? Please Karl....you cannot get away with this you know."

"Is that so?" He laughed and reached over and cruelly pinched her nipple. "We'll see about that."

She sat and let the tears stream down her face.

To Lotte's surprise they turned onto the highway and Karl accelerated to merge with the flow of traffic heading east. He reached over and hitched her dress up her thighs to give himself a view of her pussy. She did not resist, sullen now, resigned to this awfulness.

After half an hour Karl pulled off into a rest area. There was a small café for truck drivers, a picnic area and a concrete block of toilets. Karl pulled to a stop in the parking area.

"Lets go and get a coffee," he said, leading her towards the café.

Inside half a dozen drivers sat hunched over plates of chips and steaming cups of coffee. A few of them looked up as Karl led the slightly dishevelled but strikingly attractive brunette to one of the stools at the counter. He ordered two coffees and lit a cigarette, and then swivelled on his stool to survey the customers. All were men in their middle age or later, and all showed the effects of a diet of greasy food and a sedentary lifestyle. Behind the counter a large man took Karl's money whilst leering at Lotte.

lisetteuk
lisetteuk
200 Followers