The Ice Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisetteuk
lisetteuk
200 Followers

Karl spun Lotte's stool around so that she was facing the room, her back to the counter.

To Lotte's abject horror he started to pull up the hem of her dress again.

"No," she hissed, acutely aware that she had no underwear on. Her ass was still leaking his come. She blushed bright red as every one of the customers looked up.

"I'll just go and call your mother shall I?" Karl said conversationally, pulling his mobile out of his pocket.

"Please, Karl, I'll do whatever....but not this, here."

"Doing whatever I want means shutting the fuck up and doing what I say?"

The drivers were all watching intently now and so was the café owner.

"Open your legs, Lotte," Karl spoke softly.

Her face bright red with shame Lotte parted her trembling thighs.

"Wider than that," Karl said pulling her dress up to her waist.

"Karl...please," she begged.

He pulled her legs apart, wide apart. Now everyone had a view of her pussy, her labia clearly visible.

There was a strange silent tension in the café as all the men sat and looked at the beautiful young woman being humiliated before them.

"Fetch me the sugar," Karl said gesturing to the sugar pourer at the end of the counter.

Relieved she jumped to her feet and walked towards it, but Karl was with her and as she leant forward to pick it up he pulled up her dress.

"Spread them again," he said.

She started to cry again. Karl used his feet to push her legs apart, all the while holding up her dress so that her naked ass was exposed to everyone.

"Now spread the cheeks of your ass," he said.

"No...God no," she sobbed, but her hands went to her buttocks, shaking almost uncontrollably. She shyly parted her buttocks a little.

"I said spread them," Karl said using his free hand to give her a loud spank on her bottom.

Lotte spread herself open, feeling hungry eyes on her, aware that her anus was sticky with come, her thighs wet with it.

Karl made her stand like that for what felt like an eternity. Lotte's face burned with abject shame. She heard the men making comments behind her, crude and nasty remarks, referring to her as a "slut" and a "cheap whore."

She heard the door open and more voices.

"Wow....look at this bitch. Hey, whats going on Max?"

"Don't ask me, this guy just wants to show her off I guess,"

Karl spanked her bottom hard, twice, and then pulled down her dress.

"Let's go," he said.

Lotte followed him towards the door, her head down not daring to meet the hungry stares of the men in the café.

"Is the toilet around the back?" Karl said to the man behind the counter.

"Yes, can't miss it," came the gruff reply.

Lotte did not know what Karl had in mind; she was just relieved to be away from the stares of the men in the café. She followed Karl and then stopped as he pushed open the door to the men's toilet.

"Come on," he said, taking her wrist and pulling her inside.

"What the fuck? I can't..." Lotte protested.

The room was dimly lit. Urinals lined one wall, and on the opposite side there were three cubicles with partition walls, which stopped six inches short of the tiled floor. The middle cubicle was occupied, a pair of black leather boots visible under the door.There were a couple of grimy basins and a battered hand-drying machine.

A man standing at the nearest urinal looked up in surprise as Karl dragged Lotte across the floor. His surprise turned to wide-eyed amazement as Karl suddenly grabbed the shoulder of Lotte's summer dress and ripped it off her. The fabric split easily and suddenly Lotte found herself standing in heel and a bra. She was so shocked she just stood as Karl pulled her breasts out of the half cups of the bra, and then forced her down to her knees. He unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock, lifting it up to slap her face with it, and then pushed it into her mouth.

"Suck it slut...mmm, yes, that is good."

The man at the urinal watched,, half turning, his cock in his hand. He was a middle-aged truck driver, balding, starting to get a potbelly. Lotte, blinking away the tears of disgust and shame saw with horror that his cock was growing in his hand.

"Come and have a go," Karl said, provoking a squeal of protest from Lotte. "She sucks like the hot little slut she is."

"Really? You don't mind...?" The driver said, hesitating, understandably suspecting this was all too good to be true.

"She's my girlfriend and she loves it, trust me...likes to play the dirty slut, pretends it's against her will. You can fuck her if you want...fuck her ass if you like that- she likes a hard butt fucking."

Lotte wailed in despair, but with her mouth stuffed full of Karl's cock it just sounded like a long moan.

The truck driver was rock hard now, his uncircumcised cock not as large as Karl, but sizeable, the head of it glistening wetly with pre-cum.

"Come on darling," Karl said cheerfully, pulling Lotte to her feet and dragging her over to one of the cubicles. He forced her down onto all fours so roughly that she had to grab the porcelain to support herself, her face thrust into the opening of the toilet.

"No, Karl, don't..." she sobbed.

"Fuck her in the butt mate," Karl urged. "I love watching it, go on."

The driver knelt down and started positioning his swollen cock against Lotte's anus. He started pushing it into her, trying to get the angle right. Lotte gasped in surprise as he suddenly shoved three inches of his cock into her, her anus opening up easily enough after the earlier fucking in the barn.

"Oh, yes. God, she's tight," he grunted.

"She's ready for it- do her as hard as you like," Karl encouraged.

The door to the toilets swung open as the driver thrust the rest of his cock into Lotte.

"Fuck no, please don't," she sobbed.

Karl stepped round her and straddled the toilet, squatting down and grabbing her hair. He saw that most of the men from the café had followed them into the toilet block now.

"Fucking hell, look at this," one of them said as they crowded round the cubicle entrance.

Karl lifted Lotte's head up, laughing at the tears streaming down her cheeks before stuffing his cock into her mouth again.

"That should keep you quiet, bitch," he muttered.

The truck driver was pumping away vigorously. The arrival of an audience made him a little nervous, but he had never even seen a woman as attractive as Lotte, and anal sex was something he had only read about in magazines and seen on the sleazy DVD's he had hidden away form the prying eyes of his wife back at home.

"Give it to her, go on, " Karl encouraged.

The truck driver grunted as he began to come, pumping a huge amount of sticky spunk into poor Lotte's abused rectum.

"Fuck yes," he moaned, his breathing ragged.

Karl saw that the men watching had already pulled out erections and were wanking over this incredible sight.

"Who wants to have her ass next?" Karl said, continuing to idly fuck her mouth.

A tall man in a suit stepped forward the moment the truck driver withdrew. For a moment they all had a view of her gaping anus, white come oozing from it, then the man in the suit levelled his substantial cock against her and shoved himself roughly into her.

"What a filthy fucking bitch," he observed, as his cock effortlessly slid into her.

"She is, isn't she?" Karl said conversationally. "She'll take every one of you in her asshole and still beg for more," he lied, forcing his cock so deep into her throat that she retched. The spasm made her anal muscles contract suddenly around the large cock violating her rectum and the suited man grunted in pleasure. Lotte wept as she realised she was powerless to do anything at all.

Heidi had spent an impatient hour waiting. She had parked the Maserati some distance down a small track, which led away into the woods from the picnic area. She had pulled on a pair of black leather boots, a heavy leather biker's jacket, and tucked her hair up under a motorcycle helmet. No one looked twice as she swaggered into the men's toilets. Since then she had been sitting on the toilet waiting for Karl to deliver on his part of the deal they had struck a week previously. He had been right about the toilet block- it was a disgusting place, and clearly frequented by gay men who had drilled a series of peepholes in the walls of the cubicles. This meant that Heidi had a number of excellent views of whatever went on in the cubicles on either side of her. The wait had been more than worthwhile. Watching Lotte being roughly sodomised by a succession of sweating, over weight men was as exquisitely arousing as she had thought it would be. He favourite view was through a hole, which let her see Lotte's face, tear stained, gritting her teeth at the thrusts as each of the seven men crowding around took their turns with her anus, encouraged by Karl and increasingly by the other men. Heidi was a little disappointed that no more men had arrived to join in the violation of her slut. Well, probably her ex-slut now, she thought. She would have no use for her after this, but it was such a fitting escalation of her sex with the pretty farm girl. Lotte had none of the pliant promise that Eva had. She was too craven, and not capable of the sexual extremities Eva could offer. Better to sub-contract her ultimate violation, Heidi had concluded. Karl had proved to be an excellent choice: so desperate for money that he could be relied on to keep Heidi's role completely confidential now that Heidi owned a share of his substantial gambling debts; and conducting the performance with great gusto. He was welcome to Lotte for as long as he could make it last. Prim little Lotte, the reluctant but loyal dyke slut would never risk being shamed in the village, and probably even thought she was protecting Heidi's honour. The blonde smiled to herself at that as a dark skinned man, possibly Turkish, prised open Lotte's labia with his cock and began fucking her hard. Through one of her peepholes Heidi could see, above the cock pistoning in and out of the brunette's pussy, Lotte's grossly dilated anus, awash with a mass of creamy white come. She shifted to another view and saw Karl shoot his load into Lotte's throat, making her gag again. He held her hair and told anyone who was interested that the slut was drinking his piss now. Heidi saw Lotte's throat working as she tried to keep pace, but the force with which she was being penetrated from behind made it hard and urine splashed out of her mouth, ran down her chin and onto her breasts.

The Turk reached a noisy orgasm and stepped back.

"Christ, look at the state of her," said the suited man, smoking a cigarette.

"What a filthy slut," someone agreed.

"I'm not fussy," said a fifty-something truck driver with a fat cock. He stepped forward to take his second turn in Lotte's anus, forcing his cock into her with a ruthless efficiency. He pounded her for a while and then pulled his cock out. It was covered with a coffee coloured slime of semen and the contents of poor Lotte's abused rectum.

"That's gross, bitch," said Karl. "Make her clean you off," he suggested. The older truck driver had already decided that was what he wanted and hauled Lotte around and held her by her ears as he forced his cock into her mouth.

Obediently she slurped and licked him clean.

"And my balls, cunt," he said, lifting his cock to let her suck on his juice smeared scrotum.

Heidi now had a close up view of Lotte's ravaged holes as she bent over and was forced to suck most of the men who had violated her rectum. Heidi wondered if she had misjudged Lotte- her anus had dilated to an enormous size- it looked as if she could have fisted her anally after all. Maybe once the filthy slut had been cleaned up and given medical tests she would have some use for her after all.

The door to the toilet block swung open with a bang.

"Fuck, they were telling the truth," said a new voice.

"Jesus, thank god we decided to check it out," said another voice. "I want some of that."

Heidi smiled to herself: more cocks for her sluts abused holes. This was working out perfectly. She slipped a finger down her jeans and rubbed her clit. And big cocks too, she thought with satisfaction, watching as one of the younger men who had just arrived unsheathed a very large semi erect cock.

"Hello guys," Karl said. "Let me flush her ass out before you take your turn."

Karl scooped a handful of the muck dribbling constantly out of Lotte's asshole and forced it into her mouth, smearing it around her face. As he did so he pushed her legs apart and held her cheeks wide apart.

"Who needs a piss? Come on, help me out and hose this bitches asshole clean."

Lotte sobbed uncontrollably as, to the delight of Karl and Heidi three men took turns to piss on and into her gaping anus. Her asshole gurgled like a drain as it filled with piss and then Lotte's involuntary contractions forced a gooey mess of urine and come to rush out of her.

"Drag her out her so I can work on her ass without getting that mess on me," said one of the new arrivals.

"No, lets do it this way," Karl said, mindful of his obligation to keep proceedings in view of Heidi.

He turned Lotte around so that she stood with his back to him, and almost tenderly picked her up, and then he reached under each of her legs and hefted her knees up onto her chest, spreading her wide, wide open. Her gaping anus looked cavernous to Heidi watching through the peephole. But as Karl held her open and the first of the new guys approached Heidi saw that this was nonetheless going to be a new test: the man's cock was a giant: perhaps ten inches of heavily veined meat with a head the size of her clenched fist. This was going to be fabulous, Heidi thought, feeling a sudden rush of wetness to her crotch.

"No, fuck, no, " Lotte said as she saw the size of it.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'll be gentle," the man laughed.

He carefully positioned the huge bulbous purple head of his cock on her wet anal sphincter, slowly and carefully worked it in a circular motion against the bruised and stretched skin. Then suddenly with a vicious lunge he forced it into her, making her gasp, and before she had even had time to scream he sprang up on his powerful thighs as Karl drove her down in the opposite direction. The entire huge phallus sliced into her bowels in one excruciating moment with such force that everyone heard the man's balls slap onto Lotte's wet buttocks.

"Noooooooooooooooooo.... fuck...nooooooooo...stop..." she screamed.

"Fuck her man, fuck her hard," Karl said, heaving her up so that the vast cock slid out of her, with Lotte's rectum sucking against the withdrawal.

Heidi came to a shuddering climax, her fingers rubbing at her swollen clit. Her panties were sodden. She kept her eye close to the peephole and watched in fascination as the action next door escalated. Lotte's bra had been removed so she was naked except for her shoes. Rough hands were mauling her breasts while the giant cock drove relentlessly into her rectum. Karl supported her weight easily, raising and dropping her pelvis to meet the savage thrusts of the man penetrating her. Lotte was silent now, occasionally grunting, her mouth open, eyes closed.

"Oh fuck yes," the man fucking her moaned. "Take my spunk you dirty bitch."

He pumped wildly in and out of her, and Lotte's eyes snapped open and widened with alarm as the enormous phallus inside her began to swell and throb. She felt long jets of come filling her rectum again, and then watched in horror as the huge cock was withdrawn. The men watching stood and looked with a mixture of disgust and awe at the sight of Lotte's grossly distended anus. Karl lowered Lotte onto the ground and pushed her down to kneel. She opened her mouth obediently ad began sucking the still semi erect cock which had just stretched her open. She licked a mixture of her own filth and come off the giant phallus .

"My turn" said the latest arrival, stepping past his friend to feed his erection into Lotte's mouth. It was mercifully brief for Lotte- a few long slow thrusts into her throat and he was coming, a heavy load of thick salty semen filling her throat so that she had to suppress a retch.

"Piss on her face," Karl advised and stepped clear as both men drained their bladders into Lotte's open mouth.

"What a slut."

"Disgusting whore."

"Filthy fucking bitch."

The remarks of the now sated men delighted Heidi, watching and bringing herself to another orgasm. For Lotte it just prompted more tears.

"Thanks guys," Karl said, pulling her to her feet. "Just what she needed."

Lotte gathered her torn dress from the floor and tried to cover herself with it.

The men started to disperse, and for a moment Lotte felt that her ordeal was over.

"Hey guys," Karl called out, dragging Lotte out of the toilet block after them. "She'll be back here tomorrow afternoon- same time. Bring some friends."

Lotte sank to her knees on the tarmac; a sudden wave of nausea gripped her.

"Karl...I can't..." she murmured, utterly defeated.

"Sure you can sweetheart," Karl replied helping her into his car. "Sit on this," he said placing a newspaper under her bottom. "Don't want you leaking spunk into the upholstery do we," he said smiling at her.

"You fucking shit," Lotte managed to hiss.

"Tut tut," Karl said, reaching in to pinch one of her nipples. He pulled the fragments of dress out of her hands so that she was naked in the car.

"Lets drive home like this. See if you learn to be respectful."

Lotte tried to cover herself. A motorcyclist was standing a few yards away, the tinted glass of his visor was pulled down to hide his features, but he was clearly watching Lotte.

Something about the way the biker walked off after a moment was familiar to Lotte, but then Karl was starting the engine and driving towards the exit road.

It was a ghastly journey for Lotte. Halfway home she was gripped with stomach cramps and had to ask Karl to pull over. He stood and smoked a cigarette watching her squatting and straining in the woods next to the road. He gave her the torn dress to wipe herself and she had to abandon it there in the woods. A little further on Karl decided he wanted her again and once more she found herself squatting naked in the woods only this time she was sucking his cock obediently. Eventually they arrived in the village and Lotte faced the prospect of arriving home stark naked. But Karl had no intention of letting her go home. Instead he parked in the lane near the barn and dragged her across the field and threw her onto the straw scattered on the floor of the old building. Lotte cursed the place and its role in this dreadful humiliation. She wondered what Karl was going to do to her next. Without a word he left, slamming the door behind him. It was not as if she could go anywhere, she thought when the immediate impulse to run away was replaced by consideration of what it would do to hers, and her parent's reputations if she was seen naked running through the village. She was saved from having to find out when Karl returned with a t shirt and a pair of his sisters jeans.


"Now, have we learnt some respect today Lotte?"

"You fucking bastard Karl. I hate you." She hissed at him.

"Hmm, that doesn't sound very good at all. So you would rather walk home naked then?"

"Please, Karl, don't be a shit."

"What you mean is: "Thank you Karl for showing me such a good time today. Please may I borrow some clothes to get home. I will return them tomorrow when I meet you here at midday." And from now on you speak when you're spoken to and do exactly what you're told without hesitation."

"Karl, I cannot do that again. Please...anything else...you can do whatever...please, just not that place and those disgusting men."

"You will do whatever I want and that includes being a slut for whoever I tell you. Now, I'm losing patience. This is going to be a long month for you if you don't learn respect."

lisetteuk
lisetteuk
200 Followers