The Ice Queen Cometh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juanita noted that he hadn't directly answered her question. But he didn't have to answer. She knew the answer.

"I have a sure-fire way for you to get into your mother's panties. You come by my room when they go to bed, and I'll show you."

Derek eagerly awaited his appointment with Juanita and wondered what on earth she could have in mind. Would it really be possible to bed his mother? He had never seriously considered the idea.

He knocked on her door and slipped into Juanita's room.

"Okay, so what's this plan?" Derek was clearly excited.

"So, you do wanna get into your mother's panties. Well, sit in that chair and I'll show you how." As Derek sat, Juanita began to slowly lift the hem of her full skirt, wiggling her hips. As the skirt rose over her thighs, Derek could see the yellow panties, his mother's panties, covering Juanita's pussy.

"All you have to do is crawl over here and you can get into her panties!"

As the joke dawned on Derek, he began to grin. It wasn't what he'd expected, but it wasn't bad, either. In fact, the notion that his lover was wearing his mother's aromatic undies was stimulating. Derek removed his jeans and crawled across the floor, burying his face in Juanita's crotch, inhaling the combined odor of his mother and his Mama.

As he nuzzled and sniffed, Derek hooked his fingers over the elastic and lowered the yellow material over Juanita's hips and thighs, down to her ankles. He silently urged her to a sitting position on the edge of the bed and began to eat her sweet pussy. Juanita slipped the panties off one foot and lifted the other so that she could grab them.

Derek ate with enthusiasm and youthful sincerity. Juanita held his head and urged him on. In Derek's mind, this was his mother's cunt now, and his cock responded to the new and intense fantasy. Juanita was also responding to Derek's intensity and obvious arousal, and her orgasm was not long in coming. After she came, he was impatient to be inside her, his mind melding mother with Mama.

Juanita let him have his way, allowing herself to be taken by a young man intent on fucking his Mama. After he got his cock inside her, she held the yellow panties to his face and made him sniff.

"I'm your Mama, and you're fucking me. And I love the way you're fucking me. Fuck your Mama good, Hijo."

Derek was sweating, pounding his iron cock into Juanita, while she clamped her thighs around him and then dragged them down his legs, like she was trying to milk cum out of him.

It couldn't last long, and soon both of these animals where grunting, huffing, clinching and cumming.

Later, Juanita asked, "So, did you like fucking your Mama? Would you like to fuck your real mother sometime?"

There was no need for Derek to waffle on the subject now. She had seen his reaction to her trick.

"Yeah, I loved fucking you, and I would do it to my mother in a heartbeat. That'll never happen, though, and I'm glad as hell I've got you. Nobody could be better than you, Mama."

A couple of months before the end of school, Juanita came to Derek's room in the middle of the night.

"I came to say goodbye, Hijo. I'm leaving early in the morning. One of the lawyers your step-dad works with has made me a great offer to work at his place in town. I don't want to go through some scene with your folks, so I'm leaving a note and heading out in a little while. But I wanted to get together with you one more time."

It was a shock to Derek. He had become habituated to real, good pussy. Going back to his own hand jobs? What a bummer! But there was no talking her out of going, and the best he could do was to enjoy her one more time. She left open the possibility of getting back together when he was kicked out of the house at the end of summer.

----

So, Juanita was gone. The pussy party was over. But soon, the beginning-of-summer party had come and gone, too, and Derek had two videos of real value in his possession. The Sunday morning after the party, Derek went to find his mother. She was thumbing through a fashion magazine in the living room.

"Mother, would you come with me, please? I've got something I really need to show you."

"Can't it wait? I'm busy now," she responded, lazily perusing the magazine, not looking up.

"I think you're gonna wanna see this. It has to do with the party last night, and the front porch."

Delores felt a tickle in her abdomen.

"Oh, okay." And she followed Derek down the hall and into his bedroom, nervously.

"You know that I've been putting in a security system, with some cameras."

"Cameras? I didn't hear anything about cameras." She started getting more nervous.

"Yeah, there are tiny little cameras, and one of them is on the front porch. Anyway, I was looking at it last night, and I saw this." He hit the play button on his laptop, and a video began, showing Delores and the Dutch kid locked in a kiss on the front porch.

"Derek..."

"Just a minute. Let me fast-forward." Click...click. Delores is emerging from the bushes at the side of the porch, followed by the Dutch kid, buckling his pants.

Delores' voice was thick. "Derek, I want you to erase that right now. It's very bad of you to have done that. You could cause a lot of pain and suffering for me and you both."

"Well, I can see how it could cause you pain, but I'm getting kicked out without a dime anyway, so I can't see a problem for me."

"Derek, you know I have a pre-nuptial agreement with Lawrence, and if he got hold of something like this, he could throw me out without a dime. I would lose everything. Lawrence and I are not getting along too great as it is, and he could use this to dump me and keep everything."

"That would be really bad. I would feel really bad for you. You'd be as bad off as, well, as I am."

"Look, I won't be able to help you financially if I'm out on my ass."

"You were gonna help me? I never heard that one before."

"Well, I could help you. I could get you some money, maybe a little bit now and more later. Lawrence keeps a close eye on the money, but I could say I needed some new clothes or something. He's pretty generous with stuff like that."

"Thanks, Mother, but I don't want your money. Or Larry's." Derek liked to refer to Lawrence as "Larry", because his step-dad hated it.

"Well, you know I can't get you a car. Lawrence would never stand for that."

"I don't want a car. I'll get my own someday."

"Son, what do you want, then?" she said, plaintively, hoping the 'son' reference would soften him.

"I just want...what...you gave the Dutch kid."

"You want...sex? You want me to find you a girl friend?" Delores began babbling. "Well, I understand that it's been difficult living out her away from kids your own age. You have needs, I know. I understand how that is. Maybe I could set you up with a daughter of someone at my volunteer job. Or, we could even find you a hooker..."

Leave it to Delores to be blunt.

"Mother, you don't understand me. I want what YOU gave the Dutch kid. What exactly were you two doing in the bushes, anyway?"

"Oh, we were just hugging and kissing."

"I don't think so. Why was he buckling his pants?"

"Okay, okay, I gave him a little hand job. Very innocent. He's leaving for Holland today, and it was a going-away gift."

"Larry wouldn't call that innocent, I don't think."

"Look, tell me what you want. I need you to erase that."

"Like I said, I want what you gave the Dutch kid. You say you gave him a hand job, so I want hand jobs, from you, for the rest of the summer."

Delores was stunned. She had never considered Derek as a sexual being, and here he was proposing that they be sexual together.

"Derek, I'm not about to do anything sexual with you. You're my son, for Christ's sake. Can you imagine what people would say if they ever found out?"

Derek noted that her concern was 'what people would say', not some high-minded morality.

"I wouldn't tell, and neither would you. Would it really be so difficult for you to jack me off, say, 4 times a week? You seemed to like doing that for Hans or Lars or whatever his name is."

"Gunter. And that's different. And what will you do if I don't comply?"

"Maybe nothing. Maybe I'll send a copy to Larry's office and let them all pass it around. Maybe I'll email it to your friends, or post it online. I'll have to think about it."

"Derek, I can't. Take some money. Let me find you a girlfriend. Don't do this to me."

"I've got something you want, and you have something I want. It seems like a fair trade to me, but I'll give you time to think about it. I'll be in my room this evening. If you come to see me, and you agree, then I'll erase the video. I have copies I'll keep, but you can have them at the end of the summer. Now, you were busy with a magazine while ago, so maybe you should get back to that."

Delores stewed the rest of the day, but when Lawrence retired to his bedroom, Delores got herself ready and went to Derek's room. She deliberately dressed in something unbecoming, with her makeup removed, and her plan was to make this session as un-sexy as possible. She would get him off, but she didn't want him to enjoy it any more than absolutely necessary.

"Okay, you win. But it'll be 3 times a week, not 4. Just hand jobs, and nothing fancy. And you will keep your nasty hands off my tits, ass and pussy, you hear?"

Derek conceded the conditions and stood up to reveal his cock poking out the front of his robe.

"Then we have a deal. Let's get started." He removed the robe with no hint of modesty, revealing his naked form. He sat on the bed, dimmed the light, and patted a spot on the edge, motioning her to sit as he lay back.

Hating the fact that she'd lost, Delores nevertheless sat on the bed and without ceremony, began jacking her son's cock. She held on fairly roughly, applying no lubrication, and moved her hand rapidly.

"I thought you'd be good at this. Seems you need a few lessons," said Derek.

The insult! To insinuate that she didn't know her way around a young cock? Delores was huffy, but she didn't say anything. It was her plan to be bad at this, but she couldn't stand the thought that someone would not think she was outstanding. Subtly, she altered her technique, and soon Derek was getting into it.

"Yeah, that's better, Mother. All you needed was a bit of practice."

Practice! Why, she was a mistress of cock! She could pump with the best of them. She'd show him!

"God, yeah, that's good now. Oh, I'm getting close!" With that, the dam burst and Derek sprayed cum into the air, over his chest. It drooled down Delores' closed fist and puddled on his pubes. His hands gripped the sheets, not having anywhere better to go.

Delores washed her hands in the hall bathroom and marched back to her studio. There, she sat on the day bed and considered what had just occurred. Truly, it wasn't that bad. She was sure Lawrence would never find out, since he was in his own little world most of the time. She actually got a bit of a charge out of it, to tell the truth. Whatever else she was, Delores was a sexual animal.

By their fourth session, Delores was actually looking forward to the event. The second time, she had talk downed to Derek in an effort to put him off the idea of continuing the sessions, but he had just smiled and ignored her. When his cock went off like a loaded gun, her sense of power was reinforced, and she smiled to herself secretly at the perversity of her actions.

When Delores opened his door for the fifth masturbation session, she sensed something different. Derek was standing there naked, smiling.

"I want to try something a bit different tonight. I wanna show you how I like to do this when I do it myself."

With that, he crawled toward the center of the bed, on his knees. There was a towel on the bed and some K-Y.

"I like doing it on my stomach. Just lie back, and I'll put some stuff in your hand. All you've gotta do is hold on to my cock. I'll do the rest. It'll be easy."

Derek squirted K-Y into her right hand, rubbed her hand all over his cock, pushed her down to the pillow, went down on his stomach next to her, and pulled her slick hand under him, where it found his cock again. She gripped him with her thumb and index finger around the base of his cock, the rest of her fingers curling around him, and Derek began to pump into her slick fist, the head of his cock sliding up her forearm. Delores watched in fascination as his naked ass rose and fell, his face close to hers.

"Oh, yeah. That's the stuff! That feels great, Mother. Squeeze! God, I love to pump it into you."

"Did he say he'd love to pump it into me?" she asked herself. "I must have heard wrong."

This was a very different situation for Delores. In the first place, she'd never seen a man jack off like this, much less helped one in this way. Also, Derek had been very sparing with his comments before, but he was positively talkative now. Nasty talk. Then there was the sight of his bottom pumping up and down. She had a fleeting thought of him pumping into her, which she put out of her mind.

Derek took more time than usual to finish this evening. He'd change his pace and movement, as if he were really fucking a woman. Almost like he was auditioning for her. When he was done, he put his right arm over her, leaned in and kissed her cheek. "Thanks, Mother", he muttered.

It was several days until their next session. Over that time, Delores thought about their situation much of the time. She had actually felt herself aroused that last time, and she had come to appreciate some of Derek's personal qualities more and more. Like that nice hard ass, to match that nice hard cock. In the meantime, sex with Lawrence was suffering by comparison.

A few sessions later, when Delores came to her son's room, she was dressed in pajamas, and she was wearing makeup. She had found herself checking her watch all day, counting the hours until their meeting. Derek once again laid out the towel and applied the K-Y, and she caressed his cock from underneath. As he got into rhythm, Derek put his right arm over his mother's shoulder and turned slightly her way. The next thing she knew, his mouth was near her ear, and he was whispering those nasty, sexy things as he hugged her and humped her hand. He may have kissed her cheek. Delores found that she was almost halfway underneath him now, his right leg moving up onto hers. She turned slightly toward him and put her left arm on his back, and then moved her hand down to just above his ass, feeling his motion.

"My God! He's practically on top of me, and my pussy is soaked!" she thought.

When Derek came this time, his cum squirted up her forearm. Once again, he kissed her, this time nearer her mouth, and thanked her as she reluctantly pulled away from him. Instead of stopping by the bathroom to wash up this time, Delores let his cum trickle down her arm into her cupped hand as she hurried to her studio. There, she stripped off her pajama bottoms with her left hand and lay back on the day bed, her knees raised and separated, the soles of her feet touching.

To Delores' sopping wet pussy, she added Derek's cum from her right hand. Her fingers worked the slick stuff over her clit and into her hole. She reached to her breast and ran her palm over a nipple. She was bathing herself in Derek's cum. She licked the streak of goo that had run down her forearm, savoring its earthy flavor.

Delores turned on her stomach, with 2 fingers inside her. Her mind played overlapping images where things were at odd angles, like a Picasso painting. She imagined herself lying on Derek's stomach, his cock stuck up in her, but an instant later, he was giving it to her from behind. She gave herself fully to the incestuous fantasy for the first time, and she felt the power of taboo unleashed. There's a reason such things are forbidden, and it is that they are powerful.

There was something so elemental and raw about mingling their juices that it wasn't long at all until the images in her mind overwhelmed her with a wrenching orgasm. She buried her face in the pillow to stifle her cries. Lawrence had never done anything like that for her. "I've got his cum inside me now! God, this is so nasty," she thought.

Delores cleaned up at the sink in her studio before going to bed. She hoped Lawrence would be asleep and not notice her flushed face and chest. Her delicate white skin always revealed her arousal.

That all happened on a Friday night. On Monday, Derek came in from his building projects outside. Lawrence rigorously checked on his progress, so he had little time to slack off, or risk early ejection from the house. However, today he was out of roofing nails for the barn, so he had an excuse. Besides, he was very hot from working mostly in the sun. So, about 3 o'clock, he decided to go in the house and cool off.

Derek jumped in the shower and soaped up. As he toweled off, carefully drying his cock, he was wondering where his mother was. Back in his room, he fired up the security app on his laptop and activated the camera still hidden in the studio. As he had guessed, she was there, milling about. Derek watched her for awhile, appreciating her wide hips and smallish breasts, bobbing loosely under a silk shirt, worn over terrycloth shorts.

"Looks like she's bra-less today," Derek mused.

Thinking he might lie down for awhile, Derek started to close his laptop when he saw his mother's hands slide under her shirt and begin to caress her boobs. Thoughts of a nap disappeared.

Delores kept up her titty play, apparently tweaking her nipples and running her palms over the smooth surface of a fine pair.

"She's supposed to come to my room tonight," he thought. "I wonder if she's thinking about me?" Well, if she was, then he should give her something concrete to think about. Derek knew that his mother could turn part of him into concrete with the barest effort, so he slipped on a clean pair of shorts and t-shirt and headed for her studio.

Knock, knock. "Mother, are you in there? Can I ask you something?" Derek was purely winging it. He hadn't even planned what to ask her.

"What do you want? You know better than to disturb me in my studio." She had quit fondling her breasts.

"Would you open the door, please? I hate yelling."

Delores opened the door a few inches, and Derek's eyes went to her hard nipples poking into the soft fabric.

"Uh, did, uh, Lawrence ... leave some nails around here somewhere? I mean, I'm out of roofing nails, so I can't do anything more today."

"Well, I certainly don't know. Why are you asking me?"

"Oh, I just thought he might have left me some. Whatcha doin'?" His eyes went quickly to her nipples again.

"I'm busy."

"Doing what?"

"If you must know, I'm just going to take a nap, so if you're finished with me...", and she reached to close the door. But Derek was quicker, and he pressed into the room, pushing the door open and brushing right by her.

"Wow, could I use a nap. This room is much cooler than mine. How about we snooze together?" And Derek walked over to the day bed and sat down.

"No way. This is my space, Derek. You can nap in your room."

"But I like it here. Come on, lie down here and we'll keep each other company. I'm not gonna try anything funny. You are coming by my room tonight, though, aren't you?"

Delores wavered. The thought of cuddling a bit wasn't unattractive, but she didn't want to set a precedent. When Derek lay down on the day bed, his left arm outstretched, she gave in. It would be such a hassle to evict him at this point.

"Yeah, lie down here, Mother. I'm conking out already."

Delores lay down and turned her back to Derek, who immediately rolled her way, placing his right hand lightly on her hip, barely touching her with his body. It felt nice to be close, but not too close, to her son.