The Ice Queen Cometh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a few minutes, Delores drifted off into a very light sleep. Her mind played an image of some man, she didn't know who, holding her and touching her from behind. But when she surfaced, Derek's hands hadn't moved. She could hear his regular breathing behind her neck.

All day long, Delores had been in a semi-aroused state, and after her short nap and the fleeting vision it brought, she felt the familiar warm squishy feeling between her labia. She knew there was no way to bring herself to orgasm with Derek so close, but she could use his presence to enhance her arousal. She longed to touch her pussy, feel its heat, and drift in a dream until Derek left, at which point she could have a nice cum. She decided to take a small chance.

Delores' right forearm was on her waist, and her left arm was angled out in front of her. Slowly, she moved her left hand under her silk shirt and wedged her fingernails under the elastic of her terrycloth shorts. Down her hand went, sliding under her panties, and to the top of her well-trimmed pussy. She pressed the bud at the top of her lips, sending little pleasure packets to her central nervous system.

"If I just had a little of that warm pussy juice, I could do some lazy circles around my clit," she thought. To get where she needed to go, Delores would have to raise her right leg slightly, and that was a risk with Derek right behind her. But she could hear his steady breathing, and she was sure he was out of it. Carefully, she raised her leg and slipped her middle finger into the well.

Derek had been dozing, but a movement of Delores' elastic waistband had roused him. When he felt the movement of her leg under his right hand, he knew something was going on down there. Either she was scratching an itch in her crotch, or she was fingering herself, and he was pretty sure what the correct answer was.

His movement was swift. His right hand slid off her hip and clutched her left forearm where it disappeared under her shorts. His left arm came across her shoulder and grabbed her right wrist.

"Don't stop, Mama. Keep fingering yourself! I'm gonna talk you through this."

Delores was shocked by his sudden movement, but she was just as shocked that he'd called her "Mama". It was a first time for both. Derek kept up the talk, whispering a few inches from her ear.

"Raise your leg a little more and cup your pussy. You're gonna to like this. You're gonna cum hard."

What could she do? Struggle away from him, deny what they both knew, and create a scene? Or follow his instructions and see where things led? After a short pause, she did what her body told her to do. Her leg lifted, and her hand slid over her hot cunt.

Derek's right hand followed her arm under her shorts and panties and down onto the back of her left hand. His fingers caressed hers, which in turn caressed her labia. Then, with an audible sigh, her middle finger entered her hole again.

"That's right, Mama. Put your finger inside. Get it wet. Stroke your clit. Show me what makes you feel good." Derek's left hand was now interlaced with Delores' right, petting and squeezing.

"Derek..."

"You're incredibly sexy, Mama. Every man who sees you wants you. Think of a man you want me to be. I can be any man you want, Mama. I'm a man who wants you, and you can feel my cock telling you that, can't you?" There was no doubt now that Derek's cock was hard, as he pressed into her ass.

Delores pleasured herself while Derek's fingers read her movements as if they were Braille. All the while, he was whispering nasty things to her and hugging her close to his stiff pole.

"Do you know who the man is, Mama? Can you picture his face? Maybe he's somebody you used to love. Maybe he is someone you've never met. Not Larry, though. You're much too good for Larry. You deserve a man who loves you and can love you right.

Delores did indeed have a vision of a man. Two men, actually. She began to have flashes of her first love, Derek's father, which morphed into Derek and back to his father. As she became more physically aroused, she felt herself getting younger, returning to her teenage years and the love of her life. She remembered for the first time in many years what it was like to really be in love, and to be innocent. Sex felt new to her, as this man behind her coaxed her toward orgasm, whispering to her like a real lover.

Now Derek was saying, "Mama, can you feel how hard I am? I want you to know how much your lover wants you." Derek held Delores tight against his chest and crotch and rolled onto his back. Delores, her legs spread widely now, grinding her ass into his crotch, felt his hard rod pressed into her crack. She used two fingers to rub pussy juice all over her labia and clit, dipping in to her hole again and again for more.

The more aroused Delores got, the more emotional she became. These were the feelings of a teenage girl, and as she began to cum, she also began to sob. Tears ran down into her ears.

Rubbing, sobbing, and cumming, Delores writhed in orgasm on Derek's chest. All the while, he whispered those sweet nasty things to her, pressed her body to his, and held his fingers on hers. She was still crying after her cum, and Derek laid her back on her side, slowly disengaging himself.

The rational part of her brain warned her, "He'll probably fuck you now. And you won't resist."

But Derek was a little freaked out. No woman, in his limited experience, had ever cried like this in his arms. He wanted to fuck her, but he decided the best thing was to take his hard cock and leave his mother to herself. He crawled over her, pausing to kiss her cheek and say, "I love you, Mama". Then he was off the bed and out the door.

As the melted Ice Queen came back to reality, she started feeling a bit indignant. "What's wrong with him? He could have had me. Surely he knew I was in no condition to resist? Hell, he didn't even technically break any of the rules! He never touched my ass, tits, or pussy with his hands." Much to Delores' chagrin, she realized that there were a lot of loopholes in their agreement.

Derek went back outside to work to keep himself from wasting a good hard on by jacking off. His mother was due to drop by his room this evening, after all. Also, he wanted to get away from whatever weird mood she was in and let her get over it.

At dinner, Delores wasn't eating. She seemed more distant than usual, in a very quiet sort of way. Lawrence was in a sour mood. Derek suspected that Lawrence was either hiding something or having some problem at work. When Lawrence announced he was going to a conference over the weekend, and then quickly changed the subject, Derek decided that it must be deception.

Lawrence began picking at Delores. The food was lousy, the house could be cleaner, she looked wrecked. Derek counted each major insult, and when Lawrence hit number three, Derek got up quickly, almost knocking over his chair, and stepped to where Lawrence sat.

With his fist on the table and the other hand clinched at his side, Derek leaned down toward Larry's face and calmly said, "I've had enough of that. You will not insult and degrade my mother again. If you do, you will be very sorry."

Lawrence had his hands in a defensive position, as if Derek might crack his skull. He was speechless as Derek turned, patted his Mama on the shoulder, and strode out of the kitchen.

Lawrence began to babble threats and nonsense in a low voice until Delores looked him in the eye and told him, "Just shut up, Lawrence."

About 7:30, Delores knocked on Derek's door and slipped inside.

"Thanks for what you did for me today. I mean, in the studio, and what you said to Larry at dinner. Nobody has stood up for me for a long time." She stood with her hands on his chest.

"No problem, Mama." Mama again!

"Derek, honey, I'm coming to see you tonight about 8:45 or 9:00. But about 8:30, I'm gonna have a short swim. I think you might be interested in watching me swim tonight. Just be sure to look out your window about that time, and you might get a little surprise."

At 8:30 on the dot, Delores appeared by the pool in a white silk robe. With her back to Derek's window, she removed the robe slowly and draped it over a lawn chair. She wore a white bikini, and she was beautiful from behind as she walked slowly and sensuously to the diving board at the far end of the pool. Her dark red hair looked like a lion's mane as it bounced and curled down her back. She mounted the board, walked to the end, dove in and swam to the end nearest Derek's room. Rising from the water, she arched her neck, thrusting her small breasts forward. She climbed the steps and walked to the lawn chair, where she faced Derek, whose outline was visible in the window.

Delores reached behind her neck and untied the spaghetti straps of her halter. She held each in the air in front of her and bounced them up and down, jiggling her small jugs. Then she dropped the straps, and her sweet little titties came into view. From his window, Derek could appreciate the round shape, like ripe peaches, and the small areolas of his mother's breasts. Her nipples were hard again.

Delores began playing with her tits. She handled them underneath, smoothed her palms over the nipples, and lifted each breast for an appreciative kiss. In a minute, she sat down in the reclining lawn chair, a leg on each side of the foot rest. Leaning back, she continued stroking her breasts. She smiled slightly.

Presently, she began an exploration further down her body. Long white fingers with very red nails caressed her pale stomach and lower abdomen. Derek could see that this was leading to a replay of events earlier this afternoon. With her left hand still on her boobs, Delores dipped her right hand into her bikini bottoms, and Derek could see the material fill up as her fingers moved to her cunt. He could practically make out the middle finger moving along her crevice and into her hole.

Delores' head was back, eyes closed, mouth open. But now, her fingers moving slowly in her quim, she bent her neck forward, arched her right eyebrow, and looked pointedly at the window where Derek was silhouetted. Was she just making sure he was there, or was it some kind of a challenge? Or maybe an offer?

Derek watched her manipulate herself for a few minutes, his hand rubbing his cock. Then, she slowly removed her hand from her suit and stood. Reaching behind her, she untied the remaining strap of her bikini top and wadded it up. She picked up the silk robe, put the halter top in the pocket, put the robe on, and tied the sash. Then, she moved toward the back door, out of Derek's sight.

When Delores entered Derek's room a few minutes later, he was standing about a foot from his bed, wearing a bathrobe. The robe was open down the front, and his erect cock was readily apparent. Delores smiled as she moved to him, placing her hands on his chest, under the robe. His arms went around her shoulders. He had his legs outside of hers, his right one a few inches in front of the other, and he began to rock her slowly backwards and forwards.

"So, did you like the show?"

"You don't have to ask. You know."

"I just wanted to thank you for what you did for me today. I mean defending me with Larry, as well as what you did in the studio. That was incredible. You should have seen his face after you left. I thought he might hemorrhage."

"Too bad he didn't."

"You didn't get to see much this afternoon, lying behind me like you did. So, I gave you a little frontal view."

"You're beautiful, Mama."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. It sure looks like you did," she said, pointedly looking down at his hard pecker. "You want me to do something about that thing?"

"Yeah, but I wanna ask you something first. You know that video I took. With you and Hans..."

"Gunter. Yeah, I know it."

"Well, I've been looking at it again, and it looks to me like maybe something else happened in the bushes. I know you said you gave him a hand job, but you're wiping your mouth when you come back on the porch. Looks like you had him in your mouth, Mama", Derek said with a grin. He was still rocking her, forward and back.

"Derek! How could you say something like that about your Mama!" she said, mockingly.

"You sucked him off, didn't you, Mama?"

Delores couldn't hide her grin.

"We had a deal, Mama. You said you'd give me what you gave the Dutch kid," Derek said. And on the next rock backwards, he abruptly sat down on the edge of the bed. Delores was thrown off balance, her shoulders still in Derek's grasp. Her hands slid down his chest as her right foot stumbled forward. Before she knew what was happening, she was practically on one knee between his legs, a hard cock pointing at her face, her hands now on his abdomen.

"Keep your promise, Mama. Put it in your mouth," Derek said, as Delores looked up at him in surprise.

She looked at the cock before her. It was a nice one. Hard. It was one she was familiar with, and one she had thought about sucking. She opened wide and took the head in her mouth as her right hand gripped down low on the shaft. Delores began to sensuously suck and squeeze, making her way further down his pole each second.

Derek slid his hands into her mess of wet red hair. He felt his cock bulge out the sides of her mouth. He felt the heat coming off her. Mostly, he felt the expertise of her mouth and hands. He moved his hands down to her neck and worked them under the white silk robe, shoving the robe off her shoulders. Delores got his message and helped him shuck the robe off her arms, exposing her breasts. From this angle, he couldn't see them well, but it was nice knowing they were jiggling down there, under his mom's sucking mouth.

Delores was into it now. She had always prided herself on being a great cocksucker, and she strove to prove that reputation now. She could take him pretty far down her throat without gagging, and with her hand action, she knew she'd have him cumming in her mouth in no time. She actually marveled a bit that Derek could hold out so long, since she knew he must be pretty inexperienced. She was getting quite warmed up herself, and she dipped a finger into her cunt as she sucked and pumped.

Derek leaned back on his elbows and watched as his mom cut her eyes up to him, cock in mouth, like a professional hooker. There was no doubt that the two of them had a lot in common, including a lust for sex.

"Oh, Mama! I'm about to cum in your mouth!" And with a jolt that went through his entire body, Derek released his load. Delores didn't spill a drop.

When the pulsing was finished, Delores crawled up beside her son, his slightly softer cock still in her hand. She lay on the side of his chest, his arm under her head, her naked tits pressing against him.

"Goddamn, that was great!"

"Mmm, yeah. I guess I owed it to you, really."

As Derek and his mom talked and snuggled, she could feel some stiffness returning to his prick. She might well have crawled over him and impaled herself had they not heard Larry's voice calling Delores' name.

"Oh, shit!" Derek said as he stood up and closed his robe. "Last thing we need is Larry poking his head in here now."

Derek's "head" was poking out of his robe, but he managed to hide it as he left his bedroom.

"I'll keep him busy toward the back of the house. You get out the front when the coast is clear and make like you're just coming in the front door. And whatever you do, don't let him smell your breath."

It turned out that Larry had been packing for the weekend, and could not find his favorite underwear, so he had gone looking for Delores to ask where they were. Ordinarily, it would have taken a fire or earthquake to get him out of his bedroom once he'd gone in for the night.

After the scare she got on Monday night, Delores took stock of her situation. The realization that things could fall apart rapidly had shaken her, and she wanted to apply the brakes before it was too late. She and Derek agreed not to meet again until Thursday, the day before Lawrence left. But when Thursday arrived, Lawrence insisted on taking her out to dinner and a movie. He seemed to be trying to get on her good side, and she couldn't find a reason to refuse him.

When Lawrence got Delores home, he wanted sex. He used the upcoming trip as a reason. Delores found the prospect more disgusting than usual, but she didn't want to give him the idea that she might be fooling around on the side, so she went along with it. She even tried to act turned on, and she may have gone a little over the top with that act. Derek, who was listening outside their door at the time, was pretty disgusted, too.

"He's getting the pussy I should have had tonight," thought Derek. But Derek knew some things that neither Larry nor Delores knew, and it gave him some comfort as he listened to the grunts and moans emanating from the master bedroom.

The next day was Friday, and Lawrence was leaving for the weekend. Delores kept eyeing Derek at breakfast, looking for a clue about what he might be planning, but she was thwarted. He went out to his barn project before Lawrence left. When Delores had been alone for an hour or so, she decided to troop out and confront her son. She was ready for action. But when she got to the barn, Derek was missing.

"Where the hell is he?" she thought.

The day dragged on for her, and she never caught sight of her son. He must have walked off the property, maybe gotten a ride into town or something. It was late afternoon, and there was still no Derek. Delores started making gin and tonics. By dark, she was pretty peeved, and a little drunk. They had wasted a whole day, and she didn't even know where he was. Had Monday night freaked him out? Was he playing games with her? Was he mad because she didn't show up last night?

After dark, Derek walked up the long driveway where Juanita had dropped him off. He wasn't quite ready to reveal his sexual past to his mom, so he didn't invite Juanita to come inside. He entered the dark house and carefully looked around for her. From his bedroom window, he saw her by the pool, sipping a drink. He donned his bathing suit and headed out the back door to the pool.

Dolores eyed him as he approached the pool. "Where the hell have you been all day?" she asked, peevishly.

"I had some stuff to do. I'll tell you about it later."

Derek dove in the shallow end, swam to the other end, and then returned near his mother. Standing in front of her, he reached to her waist and slid her toward him, her legs wrapping around his hips.

"Let's take a ride. We need to talk about something. We need to talk about swimming and stuff."

Delores hung onto his neck and just stared at his smiling face, still mad at him for being gone all day as he strolled around the shallow end of the pool, carrying her in his arms, buoyed up by the water.

"You know, swimming is like sex," he said.

"What the hell is he talking about?" she thought. "Has he lost his marbles?"

"When you're just messing around in the shallow end of the pool, things are pretty easy. No danger of drowning." Derek began to move toward the diving board.

"Now, when you get into deeper water, it gets a little scary. You've gotta depend on the other person. You've gotta know you can trust the other person." By now, the water was up to their chins.

"We're into the deep shit now, Mama. Do you trust me?" he asked, water lapping at their lips. "I think I can trust you, can't I? 'Cause, you know, we're gonna sink or swim together." It was a bit tense for Delores, with water above her neck and Derek holding her down at his eye level.

"I can't even trust you to..." she started to say, and Derek dipped down under the water. Delores got a mouthful of water and came up sputtering. "Wrong answer," he said.