The Ice Queen Cometh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Derek, you fucking jerk!" she yelled, choking, and again they went down under the water, longer this time.

"Alright, alright! I trust you! You big ape!" Delores yelled, coughing and halfway laughing at the same time.

"Better answer. Except for the ape thing." Derek kissed his mother on the mouth as he began a slow trek back to the shallow end. Soon, she was kissing him back.

"Creep," she muttered, slugging him on the chest. But there was a small grin on her face. He had broken her bad mood.

Derek placed his mom on the side of the pool where he'd found her, and she released him.

"I'm gonna go in the house now. If you're ready to take the plunge, then come on in and we can dive into this together."

He turned and headed up the steps and to the back door. She laughed to herself about his corny swimming metaphor. She really never knew what a weird sense of humor he had and how well it could work on her to change her mood. Maybe she should have taken more notice of him all these years.

At the sliding glass door, Derek stopped and shucked off his swim trunks. She saw his half-hard cock as he turned to place the trunks on a chair next to the door. Then he walked inside the dark house naked, leaving the door open.

Delores studied her toes under the water. She took another sip of her gin and tonic. She pulled her legs up and hugged them. "What the hell," she said to no one in particular, and she began to stand up. On her way to the house, she picked up a towel and draped it around wet shoulders.

Derek was leaning against the back of a big sofa at the edge of the living room. To his left was the hallway leading to his room. In front of him stretched the wide expanse of tile leading to the sliding glass door. He saw the outline of Delores as she stepped through the door, reaching back to slide it shut. She padded wetly across the cool tiles, and then she was standing in front of him. He thought how little she looked. Not like the Ice Queen anymore. No makeup, wet hair. In fact, she looked like a teenager. Very small and innocent.

Derek took his mother in his arms and kissed her deeply, like a lover. He held her head, their tongues playing tag, and then he slipped his hands down to her shoulders. He liberated the wet towel, and it plopped down on the tile. Her skin was cool as he ran his hands down her back and clinched her firm, wide hips and bottom. The rules were officially suspended. A hand came back up and tilted her head to the side, and his kisses moved to her neck and shoulders. A thrill ran down her neck. Delores just kissed him and caressed his back, like an inexperienced girl.

Derek untied the spaghetti straps of Delores's bikini top and removed it. It fell on the wet towel silently. He brought a breast to his face, nuzzled it softly, and began to suck her nipple. Was this the first time he'd had her breast in his mouth? He would have to ask her someday.

Delores held Derek's head to her tits as he worked on them, the nipples hard as pebbles now. He could hear her little sighs, and he bent his knees, taking interest in her abdomen. When Derek got to his knees on the tile, he wasted no time peeling Delores' wet bikini bottoms down her legs and mashing his face into the close cropped strip of red hair he found. Inhaling, he was reminded of the aroma of those yellow panties Juanita had given him. The Source! So wonderful to have his nose in the real thing!

Derek extended his tongue and shoved it as far into her pussy lips as it would go. He must have hit something good, as Delores flinched and said, "Oh, baby!" Hugging her hips, he probed for a few seconds as far into her as his tongue would reach, desperate for a taste of her. Then Derek stood, took his mother by the hand, and led her, naked, to his bedroom.

Delores felt emotional, like she had on Monday, as her son placed her on the edge of his bed, but she was determined to keep her feelings under control this time. Except for her sexual feelings, which she was determined to let run wild. As he lay her down and knelt before her open pussy, the sexual feelings took charge.

Of course, Derek was hard. He felt strong, like a hunter about to devour his prey. Her thighs were so pale in the moonlight streaming through his window, but her gash looked almost like a wound.

Derek lifted one of his mother's thighs over his shoulder and pushed the other back toward her chest. He put his mouth to her nether lips, kissing as Juanita had taught him to do. He brought all his experience with Juanita to bear on this opportunity. The thing he wanted most was to send his mother into bliss, even more than he wanted his own release. And by her response, he knew he was succeeding. Delores' legs were over his shoulders, and they flopped about, occasionally squeezing his head. He could see her hands gripping the sheets and then flying up to caress her breasts or extending back in a stretch over her head, grabbing at thin air as she arched her back, and then entwining in his hair. She was mouthing some garbled words that sounded like, "Oh, shit" and "Fuck, that's good". However, with her thighs around his ears, it was hard to tell exactly what she was saying. It didn't matter, really. As his tongue swirled around her clit, an index finger felt the area just behind her pubic bone, a couple of inches into her pussy. It wasn't long before his efforts brought her literally to a screaming climax.

Just as soon as Delores quit twitching, Derek stood, moved her to the center of the bed, and climbed between her legs. He was not waiting a second longer to fuck her. Delores, though weak from her orgasm, was nevertheless a changed woman from the little girl she'd seemed earlier. Reaching out to his cock, she stroked it up and down her wetness and then placed the head at her cunt hole, pulling him inside for their first union.

"Oh my God, would you please just fuck me? Get that cock inside me now!"

Derek pushed in and held it, balls deep. That blowjob he'd gotten from Juanita earlier in the day, combined with a few tricks she'd taught him, stood him in good stead as he struggled to hold off cumming. From nowhere, the words to a very old song went through his head:

"She takes just like a woman,

And she makes love just like a woman,

Then she aches just like a woman,

But she breaks just like a little girl"

She had broken down, sobbing the other day. But now she was making love just like a woman. Like his woman.

He killed a bit of time fondling and kissing his mother until he knew he was under control, and then he began the bump and grind. Not hard pounding; just controlled thrusts.

Delores wanted all he had, and she pulled her knees toward her chest, allowing her son maximum penetration.

"I can't believe his whole body used to fit inside me," ran through her brain.

Derek used this position to grind his cock as much as he could against Mama's clit. As things got sweatier, Derek pushed Mom's right leg down and put his knee over her leg and up by her hip. His right hand grabbed her left buttock for leverage. In this position, he could drag the back of his cock along her clit as he moved in and out of her cunt.

Derek's moves were working on Delores, and he could tell by her little cries. His goal this first time was simultaneous orgasm, with Mama leading the way, and that's just how things happened. He felt her tense and push back harder against his thrust, and his own orgasm became impossible to restrain.

"Aawwgh! Oh, Mama!" And he began to spurt warm cum into her clinching hole.

"Fuck me, Son! Fuck Mama!" Together they struggled until they were spent. Later, when Derek rolled to his side, Delores covered her pussy with a hand to keep his jizz inside.

"Holy fuck!"

"Goddamn!"

When Delores regained sufficient strength, she hobbled to the bathroom in the hall, hand on her pussy, and dribbled cum into the commode. Then she showered and went back to bed, wrapped in a towel.

"All right", she said, "I know you didn't learn that all on the Internet. And to my knowledge, you've never had a girlfriend. So where the hell did you get those moves?"

"I'm just a natural at sex," he lied.

"I don't buy that. I haven't had my pussy eaten like that for years, and Lawrence certainly never fucked me like that."

"I don't have a girlfriend, but I have had some dates."

"Dates? With whom?"

"Juanita Flores."

"Juanita. The maid. She taught you how to fuck? That little Hispanic slut..."

"Hey, if you liked what just happened, you oughta be thanking Juanita instead of calling her names. For two reasons. One, she taught me everything I know about sex, and second, she gave me the idea of seducing you. Although I never thought it would happen, until the party."

Derek then recounted the story of Juanita and the yellow panties.

"I kept those panties, but you can have them back. I prefer taking nose hits straight from the source now."

"Keep 'em. We might even frame them some day", Delores responded.

"So, is that where you were today? With Juanita? Fucking? Have you told her about us?" Delores sounded jealous already.

"Mama, I swear, nobody knows a thing about what we've been doing, unless you told somebody. And I was with Juanita today, but we didn't have sex or anything" he lied. Telling her the truth about Juanita's blowjob today wouldn't serve any purpose, and he was being truthful about the rest.

"What did you do all day, then?"

"I guess this is as good a time as any to show you this," Derek said, as he climbed off the bed and retrieved his laptop. He sat back down and began setting up the video.

"You remember the night of the party."

"And Gunter, and the front porch, and your nasty little camera trick. Yeah, how could I forget?"

"Well, before I got you on video, I got something else." Derek clicked the Play button, and they watched Lawrence and a tall woman entering the studio.

"That's my studio! You have a camera in my studio? Spying on me! What's Lawrence doing in there and who is that woman..." Delores' shocked voice trailed off as the door closed and the two figures began kissing in the dimness.

They watched in silence as Lawrence and the woman stripped off their clothes, lay on the day bed, and began humping like rabbits. Derek hit the pause button in mid-hump and looked at his mother's shocked face.

"Mama, I need to tell you what I've been up to." He took a deep breath before going on. "When I saw Larry and that woman, I knew I had something I could use to help myself out. My first thought was to blackmail him into giving me some help when he kicks me out in a couple of months. Then, I saw you on the porch, and things changed. I started thinking I could help us both out. But we had to be a lot closer and trust each other a lot more."

"So, you decided to blackmail me, instead. Why didn't you just demand that I sleep with you from the first, instead of asking for hand jobs?"

"Well, you might have had me killed", he said, only half joking. "I figured you'd be able to live with an occasional jack off, but you might not think keeping Larry was worth it if you had to fuck me to do it."

"Yeah, I would have had to think harder about that. I don't think I would have had you killed. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have", she said, in all seriousness. Derek made a mental note not to trust Delores completely, ever. She still had some ice water in her veins.

"Yeah, well, anyway, the first thing I did the next day was email the Larry video to Mr. Jameson. He was at the party, and we had talked about what a prick Larry is. Turns out, Jameson has hated Larry since law school. And his specialty is divorce, so that's even better. He told me that if I ever got anything good on Larry, he wanted to know about it, and he gave me a business card. So when I got the video, I emailed it to him. Jameson wrote back. He sounded excited, but he said we'd need a lot more, since the video quality was so poor. So, I've been keeping my eyes open."

"Then, the other night, when Larry announced this conference trip, I thought it was strange that he immediately changed the subject and started ragging on you. Sounded like he was covering something by going on the attack. That's a lawyer thing. So, this morning, I got Juanita to come pick me up and help me figure out what to do."

"I called Larry's office and pretended to be a client. I said I knew Mr. Lawrence Burton was attending a conference in Chicago, and I asked for his hotel so that I could contact him and take him out to lunch. Larry's secretary told me that Mr. Burton was not at a conference this weekend, but that he was here in town. So I figured he was going to meet his tall girlfriend. Now, if she's married, or probably even if she's not, she'll make him take her to a hotel. So I started calling hotels, checking on 'my' reservations. On the third one, I got lucky, and they confirmed that Mr. Burton had reserved a suite. So I knew where they would be tonight, and I called Jameson. He said he'd send his investigator over to the hotel, and he promised they'd get the goods on Larry."

"Wow. So, do you think they'll come up with something incriminating?"

"We already got a copy of the hotel reservations, which he paid for with a credit card. I camped out at the hotel, and I saw them together, eating lunch. I think the investigator managed to get a camera into the room while they were out. I went back to Juanita's place, and we got a call from Jameson's office, and the message was, 'We have what we need to move forward,' which sounds to me like lawyer-talk for 'Larry is screwed'. Jameson says Larry might not even contest it, since he wouldn't want copies of the video being shown around the office. And if his girlfriend is married, she surely won't want those spreading around."

They sat in silence for a full minute while Delores took in the impending changes in her life.

"So, what do we do now?" she asked, the little girl in her coming back.

"You've got a choice, Mama. You can ignore it all and continue to put up with Larry for as long as you can. Or, there's Plan B."

"Which is?"

"We call a guy I know in the morning, and he comes out and changes all the locks on the doors and the gate. We make reservations for a trip to Cancun, Puerto Rico, the Bahamas, or someplace. We fax a copy of your pre-nup to Jameson, fuck around a little, pack our bags, and go out for a nice dinner tomorrow night. I hold you all night, in Larry's bed. Sunday morning, we fuck each other, eat a late breakfast, load up the car, and head to the airport. On the way, we leave an envelope on the gate for Larry, containing a DVD of his sins and Jameson's business card. We spend a week or two having sex in paradise. You suck me off, we walk on the beach, have nice food, I eat you, we fuck again. When we come home, there's no more Larry here. I get ready to go to school this fall. Some local school probably, so we have lots of time to, well, you know, eat each other and fuck."

"I like Plan B. Lots of sex in that one. But, I've got one question," said Delores, her hand now on Derek's growing cock.

"What's that?"

"Will you fuck me again, right now?"