The Ice Rink

Story Info
Public sex at the skating rink.
3.3k words
4.39
37.9k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my God she was fucking hot! She was an 18 year old figure skater that I was staring at out on the ice. She was all woman with a figure skaters body that looked to be 80% leg that ended in a seriously firm ass. This was not a big ass but a nice solid please wear a thong ass.

She was wearing a tight light blue figure skating outfit with the tiny skirt and form fitting bodice. She was skating backwards on one leg holding her other leg up straight out behind her at a 45 degree angle. The wind created by her gliding blew her tiny see through skirt up onto her flat stomach and onto her back above her world class ass. Her panties were white and I could see that she was completely shaved.

Her leg came down and she did some kind of double spinning jump landing on one leg with her other leg out at a 90 degree angle. You could see the muscles in her calf and the back of her thighs as she skated flashing her panties to me I was the only one watching at 5:30 in the morning. Not only did she have killer legs and an ass I would rate a 10 but she had a beautiful rack. Her nipples were poking through her thin blue skating top. My God I was in lust! I had to meet her.

I waited until she had finished her practice and skated over to the gate leading off the ice.

"Hey you look really good out there." I said.

"Thanks." She said sitting down on a bench and leaning over to begin untying her skates. The way she sat on the bench I got a great view of her white panties that were basically riding up her pussy. I thought I could see a little bubble gum sticking out along either side of the white panties that were stuffing their way between her labia. She didn't seem to notice. She was breathing pretty heavily and her chest was heaving as she was leaning over she had to have a 34b chest. Her nipples were clearly visible through her thin skating top. They had to be sticking out at least a half inch. She was incredible. I don't know that she knew what she was doing to me.

"Do you skate competitively?" I asked.

"I used to, but I hurt my knee two years ago and now I just skate to keep in shape and for the fun of it."

"You must really enjoy it to be out here at 5 in the morning." I said.

"You gotta do what you gotta do." She said. "What are you doing here at this time of the morning?" she asked. She had finished removing her last skate and was sitting with her legs spread very open still giving me a crotch shot that had left a tent in my pants. My hard on had to pretty obvious as my dick was sticking out the side of my underwear and into my left hand pants pocket. She looked up at me as she said this and pulled her hand through her short blond hair. Her eyes were on my bulging jeans.

"This is my summer job. I go to school at the University of Maine and play for the Beavers hockey team there. I drive the Zamboni and get to skate here for free whenever I want." I explained. "I'm Zach by the way." I said holding out my hand to her. She was still sitting down and her nipples seemed to be getting larger if that was possible. I also noticed a little moisture forming on her white panties that seemed to have ridden farther into her vagina clearly splitting her labia down the middle.

"I'm Trisha." She said as she shook my hand. "The Beavers huh?" she said. "You sure you don't play for the dicks?" She said looking at the bulge my cock was making in my pocket.

"I don't play for the dicks but I would gladly play for the beaver anytime." I said. She laughed and stood up. She was a tall girl around 5' 9" and I'm a pretty big guy 6' 1" with an 8" dick that I have been told does everything it's supposed to and pretty well at that. I work out a lot and also skate all the time. Hockey is a demanding sport so I am in good shape.

"Maybe you can help me out with something." She said moving closer to me. I looked down into her blue eyes and was mesmerized. My back was against one of the panels separating the ice from the seats in the rink. She put both hands on the front of my chest; all I had on was a tee shirt and a wind breaker that was unzipped. Her hands were hot and I could feel the heat from them through my tee shirt. My dick was bouncing in time to my heart beat. She was absolutely stunning. She stood on her tiptoes to whisper in my ear.

"I get really horny after my workout. I imagine there is a large crowd watching as I skate and I'm naked. Everyone can see my pussy opening as I go through my routine." As she was talking she was feeling my chest. Her hand was going in circles moving slowly lower, under my armpits and down my sides. Her right hand ended on my bulging cock and she began to rub my dick sliding it up and down my leg.

I maybe dumb but I'm not stupid. I had read enough Penthouse letters to not look a gift horse in the mouth, so to speak. So as she was rubbing me my hands were on her breasts massaging them. She obviously had no bra on and the thin skin of her skating outfit was more like a leotard than anything else. Her nipples were huge. They were sticking out of the material of her skating uniform and I rubbed my thumbs over and around them. I moved my mouth down to suck one into my mouth and tongue it through the thin material. She moaned when I did and she began to massage my dick through my pants. Her fingers were now about ¾ of the way around my cock as she ran her fingers along the length of me. She couldn't get her hand all the way around because of my damn pants.

It was about 6 A.M. and the only other person in the whole building was the jerk in the front that checked people's membership cards and also manned the concession stand. During the summer people didn't really come in until around 9 when there was a free skate that ran until 2P.M. She began to fumble with my zipper and I began to fumble with her pussy.

I had my right hand on her pubic bone and slid my hand down along the line of her panties that were wedged between her labia. I pulled the panties out from between her labia and it made a kind of little kissing sound. That was hot. So was she, and wet. I ran my palm down between her pussy lips slipping my middle finger along the pussy line where her panties had been. She was soaking wet. My hand was sliding along her smooth pussy like water on ice. I was pushing my palm hard against her pubic bone kind of mashing her clit all over the place.

She had my zipper down but couldn't get my dick out of my pants because it had slipped under my underwear and was kind of stuck in my pocket. I decided to help her out with my problem and undid the button holding my jeans together quickly pulling my pants and underwear down to my knees. My cock bounced straight out pointing up at like a 20 degree angle. Man was I hard.

She looked down and said "Oooow that's a nice one." She was still standing in front of me my hand was rubbing her slit and clit and she now had my cock in her hand jerking me up and down in between us. When her hand got to the top of my shaft she would rub her thumb over my now purple dick helmet rubbing the pre cum around on the end. She lifted her hand to her mouth and spit, and I mean she hawked a lugie. She took the spit in her hand and was jerking my cock like it was the last dick she would ever see.


By this time I had pulled her spandex top down enough to get at her nipples. I swear to god you could hang fuckin' clothes from those huge nipples. They were like little fingers on her chest. As I sucked her tits I was now fingering her with two fingers. Her pussy was hot, tight and soaking wet. Her pussy juice was running down her leg. I got a handful of her juices and stuck my fingers in her mouth. She had her eyes closed as she sucked her pussy juice from my fingers. She was moaning and I was moaning. I pushed her back to the bench she had been sitting on. She sat down hard her legs spread with my fingers in her pussy. She had her eyes still closed and was moaning she also had a death grip on my cock as she continued to jerk it.

I knelt down in front of her. Because of the position she had to let go of my dick when she did her eyes popped open and she groaned. I kissed her hard. She tasted sweet her tongue was battling my tongue and she was groaning. She sucked my tongue into her mouth swirling her tongue over and under mine. It was like kissing a fucking Hoover.

It may have been the hottest kiss I have ever had. My dick had a mind of its own and started spurting come onto her calf and in between her legs. It was unbelievable the kiss we had was making me come! She groaned and started to shake while my cum was shooting out onto her leg. It was unbelievable. I have never been one of those guys whose cum shoots out but my dick was like a cum rocket launcher. I swear to you if I was standing up I would have shot like 5 of 6 feet. As it was we both had huge orgasms.

She was shaking, her legs were trembling, her tits were jiggling and her stomach was like having convulsions. My right hand still had two fingers in her pussy and I could feel her cunt convulsing and there was a gush of fluid. It was unreal. It felt like her water broke or she pissed herself. We were still joined at the mouth and we were both kind of oohing and aahing into each others mouths.

I broke the vacuum seal we had on each others mouths and looked into her cerulean blue eyes. My God she was fucking beautiful! Her eyes were kind of blood shot, her pupils dilated and her cheeks were beet red. You would think I just fucked her but I hadn't yet.

"My God that was unbelievable." I croaked and cleared my throat. Her eyes were still looking kind of unfocused. "Did you pee on me or was that cum?" I asked.

"I don't know" she said "That has never happened to me before. It was unbelievable that kiss was fucking phenomenal!"

"I know." I said. "I have got to eat your pussy." I moved my hand and replaced it with my mouth. Her pussy smelled musky and kind of like urine. Her labia were like pasted to the sides of her legs and her vagina was wide open. Pink, inviting and wet. Her clit was sticking out like she had a little boner. I was still hard and looking at that beautiful pussy was not making that go away. I began lapping the juices that had run down to her asshole working my way up.

I got a mouthful of her juices and went up to kiss her. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was uneven. Our lips met and her tongue pushed into my mouth I pushed her own juices into her mouth and she drank them hungrily moaning as she did. I went back to work. Her pussy juice was like a fine wine intoxicating and full bodied. I loved it! I sucked her clit, licked her asshole, and shoved my tongue up her open vagina.

I fingered her pussy while I sucked her clit flicking it with my tongue. Sucking it into mouth and nibbling on it. I flicked it with my tongue while I fingered her. She was grunting and moaning. Hell, I was grunting and moaning. I hummed while I sucked her clit, I massaged her asshole slowly pushing a finger in past the puckered resistance. She was shaking and clamping my head between her legs while rubbing her hands in my hair. She was moving my head back and forth while I fingered her asshole and fucked her pussy with my tongue. My cock was so hard it was pointing almost straight up towards my chin.

All of a sudden her legs clamped down hard on my head. She pushed up with her legs on my shoulders raising her ass off of the bench. My face was basically stuck in her pussy; my nose was pushing on her clit while I had finger in her beautiful asshole. There was a rush of fluid that I tried to drink down. It was tough to do as it was a real gusher.

It tasted different from her regular juices and smelled funky. Not bad funky just freakin' different. I couldn't get enough of it. Her asshole was spasming around my finger; her vagina was contracting and vibrating on my tongue. She was shooting juice out while sucking my tongue into her pussy at the same time. I couldn't believe it. Her ass was going up and down she was clamping and releasing her legs around my head and her stomach was contracting again.

She had her arms holding onto the bench on either side of her body and was kind of levitating off of the bench. She gave one last gush of fluid gave a loud yell and kind of collapsed as her legs released their pressure from my head. I could breathe again but I didn't really want to lose my position. My shirt was soaking wet and I could have pounded nails with my dick. Once again I looked up to see Trisha looking flushed and discombobulated. She was in lala land and I needed to blow my load again.

"Holy shit! Holy shit! Fuck me! Fuck me now!" she said her voice breaking as she said it. I really had no choice. What is a guy to do? I guess we had been making a lot of noise and of course the ice rink was empty except for Frank who was supposed to be out front.

"Everyone okay over there?" I heard Frank ask.

"We're just fine over here Frank." I yelled back. I pulled Trisha off the bench to the ground and onto her back. The floor we were on was like one of those rubberized mat things to keep people from damaging their skates when coming off the ice.

"All right'" he said. "But I thought I heard someone yelling" he said.

"Oh that was just me I pinched my finger in the gate." I said.

"I don't think that's what I heard" Frank said.

Frank is not the sharpest knife in the drawer so I yelled "Look Frank I'm trying to get laid here either come and watch or get the fuck out!" He had to know who I was with as we were the only three in the building. I heard him turn and run back towards the front of the building. Trisha was lying on her back moving her pussy towards the head of my dick which she had grabbed while I was pulling her to the ground.

She was mumbling "Fuck me. Fuck me hard Zach" while she massaged my dick. "I need you in me now!" She said loudly. The head of my dick pushed past her labia in to her now soaking cunt. She grunted and I grunted as my dick forced its way through a curtain of velvet softness. Her pussy lips were swollen with blood and looked almost like pussy ears they were so engorged. I starting pumping in and out Trisha locked her legs around my waste and was shoving her pussy at me as I pushed forward. We were going at it hard and fast grunting and groaning. It felt like her pussy was milking my dick on the outstroke. She would clamp her vagina down and it felt like she had soft moist hands in her pussy and she was jerking me off with her cunt.

I was ready to bust a nut. Trisha started spasming again and once more I felt a rush of liquid forcing its way out past my pistoning dick. My balls were slapping up against her asshole Trisha had one hand my shoulder and it was dug in. If you ever have had a cat dig their claws in it felt like that only the pain went right to my balls and felt good.

I could feel my cum beginning. My nuts tightened as she was orgasming out I began to shoot deep into her pussy. I was pounding so hard I think I hit her back bone. She was groaning and moaning I shouted "Aaargh" after my 7th or 8th shot of cum I kind of collapsed. Trisha was just laying there barely moving. Their was a huge puddle under us on the mat. All of a sudden I heard another groan and something sticky hit my arm and the side of my face. It dripped off me onto Trisha's cheek. I looked up. Fuckin' Frank had blown a load on me and Trish.

"You miserable cocksucker!" I yelled. I wasn't really mad it was really kind of funny as Frank is a married man with like 4 kids at home. He looked really guilty and pulling up his pants while running towards the front of the building.

"What the hell was that?" Trish asked.

"That was Frank." I said.

"I didn't even know he was there." She said.

"Neither did I." I replied. She was looking up at me as I looked down into her beautiful blue eyes. "Do you care?" I asked.

"No!" She said. "It turns me on to know that someone was watching us. I kind of like it." We kissed tenderly. I ran my fingers through her blond hair. I was still in her but I was shrinking quickly.

"What are you doing tonight?" I asked.

"Whatever you want as long as we can do this again." she exclaimed. She looked all fucked out; her tits were hanging out of her uniform, my shirt was soaked with her juices, her underwear was still on but dripping with our combined fluids. She had a glob of Frank's cum still on her cheek and I think I had some on my back and in my hair.

"My God Trish you are beautiful!" I said. We kissed and made plans for later that evening. She still had to get to work and I had to shower and change. I learned later that Frank had run to the front door and locked it so he could watch us fucking. I also learned that Trisha liked sex in public but that's another story.

(to be continued)