The Ice Storm

Story Info
Influence of a movie makes two couples consider swapping.
4.3k words
131.4k
25
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers

It was 5:30 Sunday morning and I had already been awake for at least a half hour. I had tried to get back to sleep but I was just too keyed up. Nancy, her long blonde hair obscuring the lovely features of her face in the predawn light, lay next to me sleeping peacefully. I slipped carefully out of bed so that I would not wake her and went downstairs to the kitchen. I started a pot of coffee then sat starring out the window toward the brightening sky in the east while in my mind I kept asking myself 'How did I let this happen? How could I put my marriage in jeopardy this way?' I had to admit that I enjoyed myself the night before but I don't think it was worth the price I'll have to pay this morning.

This whole thing started last Saturday night when my friend John suggested that we get together for dinner and a movie, which meant that we would all contribute something to the dinner and we would rent a movie. When we got to John's house he and I went out to the garage to see the 69 Firebird he was restoring. We were talking cars and drinking a beer when Jill came out and said that she and Nancy would cook the dinner and clean up afterward if they got to choose the movie for the evening. John and I agreed to their terms and opened another beer.

For dinner we had T-bone steaks, baked potatoes and tossed salad and along with that we polished off two bottles of an excellent red wine. After dinner John and I sat in the living room and watched a baseball game while the girls cleaned the kitchen. When they were finished in the kitchen the girls ran down to the video store for a movie.

When Nancy and Jill came back with the movie John made pitcher of whiskey sours in his blender and then we sat down for the movie. The girls had rented 'The Ice Storm'. I guess they thought it would be a chic flick but I am not sure what I would call it. It was a quirky movie with some strange subplots. The most important thing about this movie was a scene about a wife swapping party. The time period of the movie was the seventies and it was the stereotypical swappers party where the men all put their car keys in a bowl and the women drew keys to see who they were going to have sex with. This scene in the movie only became important later in the evening.

After the movie we sat around drinking whiskey sours and discussing the many strange characters in the movie and how it ended. By then I had plenty to drink and was feeling no pain and I think everyone else was pretty well smashed too. It was at this point that John said, "What'd you think of that wife swapping party? You think anyone does that anymore?"

I said, "I doubt it. Not in this day and age."

Nancy said, "You really think not?"

I said, "It's too dangerous. You might find some couples that would swap if they all knew each other well enough to feel safe doing it?"

Then John asked me, "If you had the chance to go to a party like that and knew that it was safe, no AIDS, no herpes or anything like that would you do it?" I looked at my wife to see her reaction but before I could see anything in her expression John interrupted me, "Don't look at her. I didn't ask what she would want to do. What would you want to do?"

Being that I had way too much to drink, I didn't really think about my answer. I just blurted out, "Well it's always been kind of a fantasy of mine to do something like that, but I really don't think I would ever go through with it." Both women were looking at me like I just shit on the floor and John was laughing his fool head off.

Next John turned to the women and asked "Have either of you thought about swapping?"

I could tell John was ripped. He would never have asked a question like that otherwise.

Jill said, "I have fantasized about that a couple of times after reading a story about it or seeing it portrayed in a movie like tonight. But it is only a fantasy, I would never really do it."

Then Nancy said, "I've thought about it but don't think I would go through it either."

I was just drunk enough to say perhaps the stupidest thing I have every said even if I did only meant it as a joke. "Well we're all friends, maybe we should try it together." I laughed after I said it but I noticed that my wife didn't even smile but John was laughing with me.

John said, "Well I am all for it, but I know you're full of shit. You would never have the nerve to do it."

I should have known that John was bating me by presenting me with a challenge. But in my less than lucid condition I challenged him right back. "Don't under estimate me." This time I didn't look at either of the women. I saw this as a point of honor.

John said , "All right, let's do it right now."

I said, "I don't think that would be a good idea. I think we have all had way to much to drink. It will have to be another time."

"Chickening out already?" John asked.

I was actually trying to back out of the hole I had dug for myself but I wasn't going to be called a chicken. "No, I am not backing out. Let's do this next week." Then an idea came to me that I thought would give me some chance to get out of this. I said, "Let's make a game of this. We will come over here next Saturday evening at seven o'clock. When we get here you and I will put slips of paper with our names on them an envelope. The girls will each draw a slip from the envelope and the one who draws my name will leave with me. That sound okay to you?"

John agreed then said, "What guaranty can you give that you will go through with this?"

I said, "The same guaranty you can give. We will each put up $1000. If one of us doesn't go through with this he forfeits his money."

John thought for a minute then said, "Done!"

I noticed that Nancy and Jill hadn't said a word the whole time that John and I were discussing the terms of our wife swapping arrangement. When they were still silent afterward I decided that it was probably time to go home. I knew I was going to be in trouble but I was still drunk enough to think that this wasn't that big a deal. Boy was I wrong.

As soon as we got into the car it started. "How could you? Do you think I am some kind of whore you can just pass around? This is not going to happen so you better call John tomorrow and resolve this matter."

The rest of the ride home was more of the same and it continued for an additional hour after we got home. Finally she let me go to sleep.

When I got up in the morning I was terribly hung over. My head hurt so bad I couldn't sit up and my stomach was so upset that I couldn't keep anything down. And all the while I was being nagged to call John. It wasn't till nearly three o'clock in the afternoon that I felt well enough to make the phone call. After we exchange greetings I said, "That was some little party we had last night. We were pretty drunk."

John agreed and said, "My head still hurts a little."

I asked, "How did it go after I left? You get any flack about the party we planed for next weekend?"

As John spoke I felt as if I was being punched in the stomach. "No flack here. We are both looking forward to Saturday. How about you, did you have any problems?"

I don't know why, but I lied, "No problems at this end."

John said "Good, because I would hate to have to take your 1000 dollars."

I said, "Don't worry, we'll be there." Then I hung up the phone.

When I turned around she was standing there with a stare that could kill a large animal and I was the animal she wanted dead. "I didn't hear you tell him that you were not going to go through with this. What I heard you say was that we would be there Saturday. Why?"

I told her it was the money. I said, "I am sorry I got us into this but I don't know how to get out of it without losing the $1000 yet. I need time to figure something out. If I can't come up with anything we will have to sacrifice the money." I looked down at my feet for a moment and when I looked up again she was gone.

For the rest of the week it was very quiet in our house. She wouldn't speak to me and I knew better than to try to start a conversation. I just wished that I knew what she was thinking. I was worried about losing the money but I was more worried about losing her so I was going to leave it up to her to do whatever she felt she had to do. I was hoping that she would at least let me know what she was thinking.

All day Saturday, still no conversation. Then finally at 5:30 that evening I found a note, addressed to me, on the kitchen counter. The note just said, "We can't afford to lose $1000. I'll be ready on time." There was no signature.

My wife is an attractive and sexy woman and I always enjoy watching as she gets dressed to go out but this night the bedroom door was locked. I had to shower in the guest bath. By the time I finished my shower the bedroom was open and I was able to go in and get dressed. After I dressed I sat down on the bed for a moment to think about what was happening. All week long and up until I got the note the only thing I could think about was how could I get out of this and not lose my money. But now that my wife said she would participate I realized that I didn't care about the money. Now I couldn't get the idea of her having sex with John out of my mind and I didn't like what I was thinking. The idea of leaving her with John for a night of sex was tying my stomach in a knot. I was still thinking about this and suffering mental and physical distress when I heard a voice say, "It's time." For a moment I though it was in my head then I realized it came from my wife who was waiting downstairs for me. When I got downstairs she was getting her trench coat out of the closet. She was dressed in a short black skirt and a white blouse with black stockings and black high heeled shoes and as I picked up my keys she put the trench coat on and went out to the car.

On the drive over to John's house we didn't speak. When we pulled up in from of the house I said, "I don't want you to have to do this. Let me just pay him the money and we can forget the whole thing. I love you and I will make this up to you somehow."

For a second I didn't think she was going to speak but she finally did, "I am going to go through with to teach you a lesson. Next time you think of making any kind of a commitment that includes me you had better be sure I am in agreement. Also, when this is over, you give me the $1000 because I will have earned it. John is going to have an exceptionally good time tonight."

I felt like she had just torn my heart out and before I could recover she was out of the car and headed for the door.

John greeted us at the door and led us into the living room and then offered us a drink. I declined. I wasn't sure I could hold one down. For a moment we all stood there feeling awkward. Jill and Nancy were standing next to each other. Both women were beautiful in different ways. Jill is tall, with short brunette hair and a very sexy body. Nancy is a little shorter than Jill with blonde hair that comes just past the shoulder and she also has a sexy body. As I looked at the two of them I began to have mixed feelings. If we do end up swapping I might be able to salvage a good time after all and if not maybe I can start fixing the damage I had done to our marriage.

John broke the awkward silence. "Well, shall we do it?" With that he handed me pencil and a piece of paper. As I wrote my name on my paper John did the same on another piece of paper. We each folded our slip of paper and put it in an envelope. John held out the envelope to Nancy and said, "You draw first but don't look at the name yet. "Nancy's hand was shaking as she slipped her fingers inside the envelope and drew out one of the slips of paper and held it in her hand. John held the envelope out to Jill and said, "Your turn". Jill removed the remaining slip of paper and waited to be told what to do next.

John shifted his weigh back and forth then cleared his throat, which told me that he was probably as nervous as I was but I wondered if it was for the same reason. "Now, when I tell you to, open your slip of paper but don't say anything. Just come and stand beside your date for the night. Okay, you can look now."

Jill and Nancy opened there slips of paper and looked at each other, then Jill came over to me and gave me an open mouth kiss but I was a little to nervous to fully appreciate it. When she broke off the kiss Jill said good night and went and stood next to John. Then Nancy kissed John and said good night and came and took me by the hand and we headed for the door. As soon as we were in the car Nancy said, "Boy am I glad that's over." Then she kissed me then asked "Are you all right?" I said I will be and I kissed her deeply. We sat there in the car necking like teenagers for about twenty minutes. Finally I said, "We better leave" and started the car and headed for home.

When we got back to the house I fixed us both a drink and as Nancy sat on the sofa I turned on some romantic music then joined her on the sofa. I kissed her gently on the cheek and said, "I am really sorry I started this whole thing. You know I was only joking about swapping when I said the four of us should do it but before I knew what was happening John had me backed into a corner I was too drunk to get myself out of. I guess all's well that ends well."

Nancy kissed me and said, "I forgive you and I'm sure Jill forgives you but I am not sure if things turned out the way John wanted."

I was feeling a lot better now. I got up and pulled Nancy to her feet and we started dancing to a Sinatra song. As we danced we kissed and ran our hands all over each other. I put both of my hands of Nancy's beautiful ass and pulled her against me. She responded by pressing against my crotch. It wasn't long after that till we started pulling each other's clothes off. When I had Nancy striped to her panties I sat her down on the sofa and I kneeled on the floor between her knees. I reached up and took one breast in each hand and began to kiss her nipples, which gradually changed to sucking the nipples into my mouth and working them with my tongue. Nancy sat back on the sofa and pushed her hips toward me and started moving her legs in and out. I kissed my way down over her stomach to her the top of her panties then I bent down and put my mouth against the crotch of her panties right over her mound. I began suck her right through her panties. I had them soaking wet in less than a minute. When Nancy started humping her pussy against my mouth I pulled her panties off and went back down on her. The taste of her juices was making me so hard I thought I was going to lose my load. I stood up and took Nancy by the hand and we went up to the bedroom. When we got into the bed Nancy told me to lie on my back and then she when down on my cock. Her mouth felt so good and I was so horny that I only lasted a minute. I yelled "I'm cumin" but Nancy just kept sucking and when I started to ejaculate some of it ran down my shaft and some she swallowed.

I knew it would take me a little while to recover so I went downstairs and made us another drink and brought it up to the bedroom. We sat and talked while we drank. When our glasses were empty, Nancy crawled on top of me and started kissing my chest and sucking my nipples. She continued moving down over my stomach and down to my cock. I was still limp but when Nancy started working on my cock with her lips and tongue she soon had me stiff. When she had me completely erect she moved up so she could sit on my upper thighs and get my cock inside her pussy. Nancy bounced up and down on me until she had an orgasm then I pulled her around into a 69 position and when gave each other oral pleasure for quite awhile. After Nancy had another orgasm, I got between her legs and slipped my cock in her hot pussy and began slowly stroking us both to one more orgasm. After I came we held each other until we both fell asleep.

So here I am sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee at six o'clock Sunday morning. I had just started my second cup when I heard a thump on the front door that meant the newspaper had been delivered. So I got the paper and sat reading until I heard Nancy in the shower. I thought about going up to join her in the shower but decided against it. I just wasn't feeling good about myself yet.

Nancy came downstairs with a towel wrapped around her body and retrieved her clothes from the living room and disappeared upstairs again. When she came back down she was dressed. I fix breakfast for us then we just sat quietly reading the newspaper.

After awhile Nancy asked me if I was all right?

"I guess I'm still not comfortable about all this."

Nancy said "Well get over it or it will drive you nuts."

It was ten o'clock when I heard the sound of a car in the driveway. When I went to the door Jill and John were walking up the driveway together. Even thought it was warm that morning Jill was wearing the trench coat she had on last night when I left her with John and she had a small plastic bag under her arm.

We exchanged greetings and after a few awkward moments Nancy and John left. When the John's car was out of the driveway I asked Jill if she was all right. Instead of answering me she tossed the plastic bag on the sofa and then let the trench coat slip off her shoulders and drop to the floor. It took me a few minutes to take in what I was seeing. Jill was standing in front of me wearing a black satin bra and matching panties, a black garter belt and black stockings and black high heel shoes and nothing else. The first impact on me was that she looked really sexy but she had dressed this way for John, not me. The second impact on me came when I looked closer at Jill. Her neck was covered with red spots. Her breasts were sitting in her bra like she had put the bra on in a hurry and didn't care how it looked. There were more red spots on her belly and the thing that brought it all home for me. The crotch of her panties appeared to be wet but there were also spots on them that looked like dried cum. The tops of her stockings also appeared to have dried cum on them.

Jill gave me a strange smile, held her arms out to her side palms up and Asked, "Do you like what you see?"

Before I could respond Jill turned to go upstairs. As she started up the stairs I noticed that the back of her panties were also wet. When she was half way up the stairs Jill turned to me and asked, "Are you coming?"

I quickly followed her upstairs. Once in the bedroom Jill looked at the unmade bed then at me. I didn't know what to expect next. Jill walked over to me and put her hands behind my head and pulled me to her and gave me a deep tongue kiss. When she broke off the kiss she pulled away and asked, "Did you like that?"

I nodded yes. Then Jill said "Good. On the way home in the car I was sucking on John's cock. I didn't take it out of my mouth till we pulled in the driveway."

I could see she wanted to hurt me but for some reason it was making me horny. Jill kissed me again and while she did she took my hand and guided it inside her panties. Her pussy was a mess. The hair was all sticky and I could feel cum leaking out of her slit. Jill said, "Feel good? John fucked me this morning just before we headed over here. That's why I don't have my clothes on. He also had his cock in my ass and he came inside there too. What do you think of your whore wife now?"

I picked Jill up and carried her to the bed and dropped her on it. Then I pulled her panties off and quickly got out of my clothes. As I prepared to pushed my hard cock inside Jill's pussy she stopped me. She said, "Before you put your cock inside me I want you to clean John's cream from my pussy."

I wasn't sure what she meant at first but when she started pushing my head down I understood. I tried not to think about what I was doing as she guided my face to her messy cream filled pussy. The smell was strong but once I pressed my tongue inside her and Jill began to respond to the stimulation my tongue was giving her, I was able to put the fact that the sloppy mess I was licking out of Jill's pussy was a combination of her juices and John's semen. I just concentrated on bring Jill to orgasm.

K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers
12