The Ice Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bite it, please." I begged. He complied, taking my nipple between his teeth and clamping down—my eyes rolled back into my head with desire. "Other one." I hate having one side stimulated more than the other, and it gives each nipple some recovery time. Mitch's actions were rewarded with some serious groans on my part and I tear at his shirt to get it off.

Pulling his mouth off my breast for a second, he whips his shirt off and I catch a glimpse at his chest before his face is back at my tits. He's pale with some chest hair lightly tufting in the centre of his large chest. I also noted a tattoo, although at the time I couldn't make out what it was. I run my nails up and down his back, raking them as he devoured my nipples. I was panting at this point, desperate to feel his cock free from the layers of clothing. Running my fingers to his chest, I tweaked his nipples, since turnabout is fair play. He lifted his head from my chest, dragging my nipple through his teeth, stretching it, watching my reaction, and I loved every second of it.

"You a bit of a freak, Nicole? All prim and proper on the outside but dirty on the inside?" he asks, lustily, voice hoarse.

"I guess you're just going to have to find out how dirty, Mitch," I annunciated every word slowly and with a naughty grin. I think maybe how naughty I got in bed was one of the things that scared my ex. I was good with all sorts of experimentation, but he was really up for vanilla. The fact that Mitch got this about me right away was a very good sign.

Mitch gave me an almost aggressive look as he rolled off me and tore down my pants. This was going where I wanted and I bucked my hips up appreciatively in response. Without being gentle, Mitch pushed my legs apart and dove face first into my pussy, first rubbing his nose along my wet slit, then slipping his tongue in. He teased me a few more times, licking and playing with my clit, then I pulled his head away.

"I need to see your cock, Mitch. Please." To say I was desperate for a good fuck would be putting it lightly. As nice as some of my toys are, they can't replace a living, throbbing dick.

Mitch stood in front of me, allowing me to sit up and undo his pants. I undid his belt with my hands, then used my teeth on his button and zipper. Mitch has a bit of a paunch, but nothing that impeded my progress with his pants, so once I got them open, I tore them down with my hands. His red tipped cock stood erect and in my face, a little bit of precum just oozing at the tip of his slit. Although his cock wasn't huge, it was a good size and fairly girthy. His dark trail of hair lead from his belly button down, thickening around the root of his cock, then thinning again around his balls. Pouncing on his meaty member, I took it as deep as I could, his pubes tickling my nose as I swallowed him down. Since he wasn't hugely long I was able to take every inch and suck on it vigorously, running my tongue up and down the length, focussing on the underside of his head and veiny shaft.

"Do you want to fuck my face, Mitch? Make me your whore?" I looked up at his face with his cock pressed against my cheek. "Pull my hair and take my mouth."

"Shit, Nicole. You are a fucking dirty whore, aren't you?" Mitch said with a grin as he did what I ask, shoving his cock back into my mouth and fucking me deep into my throat.

I gagged and choked on his cock, enjoying every second of being used while I played with his balls with one hand and squeezed his ass cheeks with the other. My nose is full of his musky scent, but I wanted more. I wanted to see just how dirty a boy he could be. Releasing his balls, I lube up my finger in my pussy, playing with my wet hole while getting my fingers nice and slick at the same time. Taking my fingers out, I started to make gentle sweeps around his hairy asshole with my sticky fingers. I love anal play, with fingers, toys, and cocks, but my ex absolutely refused to do anything around the back, so I hoped Mitch was more open minded.

At first, he stiffened a bit in shock, but then he fucked my mouth harder and groaned deeply, so I took that as approval and started my anal massage in earnest. His cock grew stiffer in my mouth as I assaulted his hole with my finger, prodding at his tight ring until I was able to enter his ass. Sliding my finger in deeper, I hooked it slightly to search out his prostate, wanting to milk him with my mouth and finger to a huge climax. I hadn't had a good load in my mouth in ages, probably over a year, and I loved the feeling of getting a giant mouthful of cum.

"Fuck Nicole, that fucking feels amazing," Mitch moaned, and I got a rhythm, finger fucking his ass, teasing his prostate every time he pulled back from my throat. Putting my other hand back to his balls again, I started pulling on them, yanking to cause a little discomfort and holding back his orgasm. I wanted to test his boundaries a bit, especially if this was going to be a one time thing. Might as well give him a taste of where I wanted to go. If I scared him off, at least I got one good fuck, but I think he was as into it as I was. Mitch pulled harder on my hair, enough that my eyes were watering, and I was loving every second of it.

"Let me fucking cum, Nicole," Mitch begged, slapping my hand away from his balls. I could feel him stiffen up and his cock head widened as his load began to shoot, his asshole clamping down hard on my finger. "Holy fucking shit...uuuuunnnngggghhhhh," Mitch groaned as he gave me tons of cum.

Either it had been a while for him, or he had a gift, either way, I was swallowing as much as I could. Right near the end, Mitch pulled out and shot a bit onto my face, his steaming hot cum marking my face. I gently removed my finger from his ass and showed him my face, looking up and opening my empty mouth to show him what I did. Then I trailed my finger through the cum on my face and brought it to my mouth.

"That was fucking yummy, Mitch. Can you do it again?" I asked, blinking my eyes at him.

"Fuck, that was hot, Nic...you're going to have to give me a minute to recover." He laid down on the bed next to me, then pulled me to him, kissing me deeply. The smell of my pussy was on his facial hair, the tangy taste of it was on his lips, and our juices mixed as we kissed.

"You don't mind that I'm a dirty girl?" I asked as I pulled back from his kisses.

"So far you seem pretty tame to me." Mitch gave me a grin, and I was thrilled. Someone who was willing to get into some harder sex was just what I needed.

"Can you get on top of me?" I asked. "I just want you to hold me down a little, make me feel small beneath you." I was fascinated by the idea of someone his size, again, not that he was fat, but he was definitely bigger than any man I'd had before. He was easily eight or nine inches taller than me, outweighed me by fair amount, and was muscular. Most of the guys I'd been with in the past were much smaller, and his largeness really turned me on.

Mitch complied, taking my wrists in his rough hands and holding them to the bed while he swung his body over top of me. Laying all his weight on me, I struggled to breathe, but at the same time I found it wildly erotic.

"Is this what you want, Nic? Do you want me to hold you down?"

"Yeeeesssss," I hissed, wiggling underneath him. Mitch's cock was slowly recovering and was laying up against my pussy, teasing me. I writhed beneath him a little, loving the struggle, bucking my hips, trying to get his cock closer to my hole. "I need you to fuck me hard, Mitch. I want you to pound me."

"Do you want me to pound your pussy or your ass?" he whispered in my ear, while licking my earlobe and grazing it with his teeth, making me squirm.

Gasping for breath, I return the favour, sucking his earlobe and biting his neck, "Your choice...this time."

Mitch lifted himself off me, then stands at the end of the bed. "I think I'll have your wet pussy for now," he growls, grabbing me by the ankles and pulling my ass to the edge of the bed. He put my feet up on his shoulders and spread my pussy with his thumbs. "You have a nice looking cunt, baby," he licked his lips, then ran his hard cock back and forth along my slit. Finding my hole, he teased it for a second or two, then jammed his prick all the way in without even pausing, shoving it all the way in.

"Oh god, fuck me," I groaned as his balls slapped against my ass.

The air was cold without his body on top of me, and my nipples were hard enough to cut glass. I started rolling them in my fingers, tweaking them as Mitch plowed into my grasping cunt. He started to move his hips from side to side a little to change the angle of penetration, hitting my pussy walls just the right way.

"Your pussy feels so good, but I bet I could make you feel even better," Mitch panted as he moved his thumb to my clit, pressing my button.

"Fuck yes," I called as I could feel the pleasure building in me. I knew I was going to cum. I hooked my feet behind his neck, trying to pull him deeper, harder, as I hit the first wave of my climax. "I'm going to fucking cum...I'm going to...fuuucccckkkkk." Waves rolled over me as I spasmed on his hard cock.

"That's right, Nic, cum on me you dirty whore." Mitch continued to pound me as I writhed on him, my juice spilling out of my pussy, soaking my ass and the sheets beneath. Rather than let me go, he quickly pulled out, flipped me over and shoved his cock back in, working me from behind. This time his balls were swinging with every thrust slapping into my sensitive clit. Not even fully come down from my last orgasm, I could feel another one building. I knew I'd need to take care of my clit myself this time to have a strong climax, but I held off, waiting for Mitch to get closer to his release.

"Fuck my pussy. I need your cum, Mitch, I fucking need it," I cried out as my face was being forced into the bed with every punishing thrust. He was a fucking machine, his cock like a piston working in and out of me. "Does it look good, Mitch? Do you like watching your cock in me?" I asked, voice raspy, as I looked at him and saw his focus on my backside.

Mitch grinned at me then licked his finger, placing it against my slick asshole. I groaned loudly and pushed back against him, as he worked his wet finger into my ass. "Your turn now, filthy whore."

"Oh fuck," I exclaimed as I pushed out, allowing his finger to enter my ass, gripping it with my muscle. "Take my ass, deeper," I begged, moving my own finger to my clit. Fuck waiting, I was going to cum, and cum fucking hard, whether he did or not. I love having my ass played with.

My body was being used and I loved every stroke. I could feel Mitch building towards another release, and I was so fucking close to mine, ass invaded by Mitch's thick finger, pussy full of his meaty cock, clit being worked my my finger. My head was spinning and my holes began to clamp down. Although I had just cum, this orgasm was going to be huge, extreme, like fuck me into a coma big. I was gasping for air as Mitch pounded my face into the bed and the whole bed frame was battering the wall. My moans and gasps were getting louder and higher and closer together until I just released. Shaking with every wave, I came hard, my pussy and ass spasming against Mitch's invasion. I couldn't even call out anything remotely coherent as I fucking lost it on his cock. Mitch slowed slightly as he began to unload inside me, his steaming shots of cum adding to the pleasure of my climax.

"Fuuuucccccckkkk Niiiicccc," Mitch exclaimed as he came deep inside my clutching, seizing pussy.

He collapsed on top of me, pulling his finger from my ass, his sweaty body draped across my slick back. His spent cock slipped from my wetness as he became flaccid, and I was still having little mini contractions as my orgasm continued. Just when it was nearing completion, I would have another set of spasms, prolonging my pleasure.

"Holy shit, Mitch, I'm gonna make you a fucking feast. You're going to have to keep your energy up if you're going to fuck my ass later, because that was fucking amazing."

"That was pretty fucking amazing Nicole, and I can't wait to have your ass." Mitch rolls next to me and pulls me to his chest, kissing me deeply. Then he looks at his watch. "Want to shower with me quick? We still have twenty minutes before you need to check on the roast."

"Sure, although I'm not sure I can stand just yet," I admitted, blushing.

"No problem, babe." Mitch reaches down and throws me over his shoulder, carrying me into the master en suite, where there's a huge fancy shower.

I let him wash me, then I return the favour. Rather than dressing, we put on thick bathrobes and go downstairs to work on dinner, curling up together on his couch by the fire in the living room after he adds another log and I check on the roast, adding potatoes and carrots.

"Mitch?" I asked as he absent-mindedly played with my hair.

"Yes, Nicole?" Mitch looked down at me, eyes locking with mine.

"Why did you come and check on me?"

"Just being neighbourly." A wicked grin formed on his face.

"You're a might fine neighbour, Mitch." I tugged at his goatee.

"You're a fucking fine neighbour, Nicole." Mitch lowered his mouth to mine, kissing me deeply. And I was glad we had at least the rest of the night to test each other's boundaries.

12