The Ice Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as her orgasm started she yelled, "I want your cock in me now."

I quickly moved up her body and guided my cock inside her sloppy hole and began pumping her hard and fast. I was able to hold off my own climax until jill had two orgasms then I shot my load inside her.

Afterward as we were lying on the bed I thought about what we had just done and I figured that Jill's making me eat her pussy was her way of teaching me a lesson. I rolled over and kissed her and said, "I love you and I will never do anything like this to you again." As I kissed her again, I inserted my recovering erection into Jill again and began stroking my cock in and out of Jill's cum filled hole. I took long slow strokes and I could tell Jill like what I was doing by the little sounds she was making. We fell into a slow rhythm that felt good to both of us and after several minutes Jill had an another orgasm followed shortly by mine.

Afterward, as we were lying next to each other resting Jill said, "Actually I would like to do this again." I was shocked. She continued, "Only next time I think we should do it together, all four of us in the same room. I think that would be hot"

As shocked as I was by this announcement I was also aroused by the idea. I said, "Okay then, next Saturday we will ask John and Nancy over for dinner and bring the subject up with them.

Then Jill asked, "If then are interested, would you clean my pussy again afterwards. That was one of the most erotic things you have ever done to me."

I said, "We'll just have to wait and see."

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I hate stories

about people with no brains. 1*

KK, you write good stories and you write bad stories. This is one of your worst.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
She went WAY too far!

When she started taunting him, he should have slapped the living shit out of her and after a good God damned beating he should have gone over and beaten John to within an inch of his life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

So whose wife is whose? At the beginning Nancy was the protagonist's wife; at the end it was Jill. Confusing!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Seduced by the Game Sexy but conservative wife is lured into a very adult game. in Loving Wives
The Poker Game A poker game gets out of hand with my girl.in Loving Wives
On The Couch Husband shares wife with friend.in Loving Wives
Innocent Wife Fucks My Friend First time MFM threesome. in Loving Wives
More Stories