The Iceberg Ch. 03

Story Info
Daniel tries to take a bath, Nakar interrupts.
1.8k words
4.44
2.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up wrapped around Tirpitz was an amazing feeling, our bodies tangled together under the covers. Smiling to myself to kiss her cheek, I felt our legs shifting, followed by a warm mess in the bed. This wasn't unexpected, per-se: I'd had good waterproof liners put in most of the furniture and beds to protect them against a girl coming in wet. This was just a happy side-effect, since it meant all I'd have to put on the maid's to-do list was a change of the bedsheets. As Tirpitz tried to use me as a blanket replacement, I sighed and started prying myself out of bed. I was rather inescapably awake, and more importantly starting my day off with a case of swamp balls was not in the cards.

After I worked my way free, I smirked gently and opened the secret door between Tirpitz's room and my master suite. Slipping into the calm, ocean-colored room, I quickly made my way over to the en suite water closet to clean up. I'd willingly sacrificed a personal shower for the communal baths, and more importantly being able to duck into the two adjacent rooms to mine at any given time. Some people might think it rude, but I was well aware it had advantages- and not for sex. The War had been nine hellish years, and I'd been in the thick of it for half and trying to keep my girls together through the closing acts. Nightmares abounded, and sometimes we all needed someone close by to hold.

Still, the fact it also made a good post coital escape route was good too. After making sure I wasn't literally dripping from last night, I grabbed a towel and headed for the bath. I'd decided on a more Asiatic-style communal affair to save on piping and get a steam room, so after a quick wash and rinse I was soaking happily in the large tub alone. I'd designed the pattern myself in tile, and across the bottom was a beautiful compass rose. There were also jacuzzi jets in the wall for after a real bad day, but I didn't need them right now.

As I closed my eyes to relax, of course that was when Nakar walked in. Opening an eye, I sighed as she set her robe on it's hook and towel next to mine before she took her rinse. Watching her curvaceous form under the suds and the cold rinse made me consider a boner carefully, but the hot water kept me too relaxed to really consider the option. We were friends, we could share a bath. It had happened before, back when we still based on Luzon and working over Woody Island and the Parcells.

Of course, back then Nakar'd inevitably end up on my lap draped over me like a wet and squishy blanket, because hot water put her to sleep. As history repeated itself, I groaned as I just slunk lower on the smooth bench so I could keep Nakar on my leg and not in my lap. That was dangerous territory.

"There's two ways this ends, of course." Nakar muttered, her white hair covering me in a wet curtain. Resting her horn against my head, I sighed. God damn it, we'd been in this house for one day. One day. Was it too much to ask that I not turn on the bath cleaning system or do a dump and pump to the graywater system after one day? It was rated to hold a thousand gallons, which would get recycled for things like flushing toilets and going into the coolant tank for the boiler, but that was only two loads of the tub. If we fucked here, that meant I'd need to change the water and arg...

"So what's way two?" I asked, rolling my eyes. We were going to have sex in the bath eventually, but not today.

"Well, this isn't the normal way of doing it." Nakar explained. "Normally method two is you screwing me until you can't move back in bed, but today I felt like changing it a little."

"Oh?"

"Well, way one is you fuck me. Way two is I fuck you."

Great. I couldn't even make the obvious joke about her being horny, because we were in private and that meant she could blow me. I already had one rather graphic scar where she'd gored me (not while fucking), and I really didn't need another one. An ex-Abyssal she might have been, but her claws and horn could still go through sheet metal, or more importantly me. Having a seven-inch piece of death next to my belly button was not a fun time, even if Nakar could suck better than a vacuum cleaner and thought a gag reflex was optional.

Of course, my non-action read to her as affirmation of Option Two, and I just rolled my eyes as she started playing with my cock idly. Fortunately, the bath was still plenty warm, and she couldn't get a rise out of me. My smug smirk didn't help her temper, though, and finally she plopped down on me and went in for a kiss. Unfortunately, I was weak to kisses, and having my hands wrapped around her delicious, round ass, and her faintly grinding in on me and dragging her breasts over my chest as she moaned faintly.

Ahh, erection, there you were. Nakar could play me like a fiddle if she wanted, and I'd given her a chance. Smirking, she just kept me just on the edge of her slit, lightly rocking up and down as I grumbled and kept kneading her but. I knew this game- she wanted me to pick her up, show my strength, and slide her home in on me. It was fun, but I had a point to prove. She'd snap first, probably.

Maybe.

Any minute now.

Fuckit. Rocking forward, I leaned my partner just a tad and bit her nipple, hard, before setting my dick and sliding right on in downstairs. While Nakar wasn't a masochist by definition, she did like a little pain and blood. If I was draining this bath for bodily fluids, then I'd be damned if I didn't wring her dry in it and leave more than just some jizz in it when I was done. Listening to her moan, I started pinching and rubbing her ass under the water. There was a timing to it, and I needed Nakar to be flat out of air in her lungs before I bit again. This time, though, there'd be blood, and she'd go wild.

Listening to my lover inhale, I grinned and reached up for her neck, pulling a large hickey up and then biting down hard. When I tasted the iron-sharp blood and my ears stopped ringing, I grinned. She'd came- and the water was starting to turn a little red. That was presumably mine, since I knew she would (lightly) claw at my back trying to hang on, and it would be black water if she was the one leaking into the bath.

"Told you..." Nakar muttered, sporadically squeezing my cock in her. "Told you back then you'd tasted right..."

I shook my head a little, and kissed her. She'd always be a little more Abyssal than anyone would be comfortable with, and she loved me since I dug her out of that wreck. That was okay, though. I'd play to her, and she'd play to me. Not what the doctor called the healthiest way to have a relationship, but I'd take it. Keeping the girls safe was all that mattered, and she was one of mine. Even if she had started in the black, well... I wasn't the healthiest person either.

As we kept fucking in the now-frothing bath, I grinned. I was finally getting close, not even warm water enough to distract me from hot pussy. Speeding up a little, I reached down to flick her clit, and Nakar jumped a little in my arms as I nibbled the top edge of her breast, right where the neckline of her favorite shirt sat. She was returning the favor, leaving a trail of parallel lines almost deliberately up from my hips, nearly right in the same old set of scars she always opened. We fit like a template, and as I finally shot my load she locked down like a vice.

Abyssals were, theoretically, nearly impossible to impregnate. Nakar wanted to try anyway.

It wasn't a minute later we were at it again, this time with her pushed over the edge of the tub and me pressing into her as fast as I could. We'd stain the tile red and black later, now was just the press and pull of carnal, primitive sex. I wanted more, and so did she. Rolling hips, locking legs, straining backs, we fucked. There wasn't a more poetic way to say it, not when I slipped and landed all over her and kept going, or when she missed her long-reinforced gouges trying to pull me in tighter and sliced open my right ass. It took work for me to scar now, so I didn't care. I had to get off, bring the girl under me to the edge and beyond, go above and beyond. Our lips mashed against each other, her horn glancing the edge of my eyebrow and forcing me to kiss her deeper. We were racing to oblivion arm in arm, and when we got there, I whited out.

When I realized I'd stopped moving and my vision came back, I was splayed over the Seaport Hime, Nakar, our spread-eagle forms tangled together. We couldn't go to sleep like this, of course, and I did bang myself up. On the other hand, I couldn't really stand either, my legs terribly weak.

"Here."

Looking up at the proffered hand, I smiled. Tama was here, that finicky cat of a girl. She was always drawn to something going on, always getting underfoot and making things more interesting. As I reached for her, the hand moved, and I blinked before I felt something cold over my ass.

Right, potential new dings. Duh. Twisting my head a little, I smiled as I saw the empty bottle of superglue go flying into the trashcan. It would take a few minutes to set, which meant I could go back to being comfortably sprawled over the wildest fuck I knew. Nakar took a second to mutter my name contentedly, and I smiled. It was nice here, propped up on her.

Naturally, this couldn't stay forever. The glue set, and I stood up to rinse off again and write down on the chalkboard that the tub needed a drain. Towelling off, I moved into the living room, then to my bedroom to get dressed. Coming out in chinos and a simple button-down in pale gray, I got over to the lift downstairs to get my breakfast and coffee.

It was going to be one of those days, wasn't it?