The Icelandic Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smother
Smother
66 Followers

I had so many thoughts running through my head at the time. A part of me remembered what Armin had said about the larger specimens eating the full-grown rams but I was betting that the one that was gripping me was still small enough not to be a danger. I fully understood why the creatures were called "The Icelandic Hand."

Their embrace was powerful yet mild enough to ensure that even at their strongest their appendages would guarantee pleasure for whatever host they chose. Like most men, I enjoy looking at women in fur; the way it flows about them, the way they shape it with their own bodies. The sexiest thing for me was to see a woman in a truly "80s" fur coat with only her head and her hands visible. Being in the clutches of this "Hand," this fur-covered parasite, was tantamount to standing beside a powerful woman in an enormous fur coat and having her pull my cock up her sleeve, leaving me to paw at her arm helplessly as she jerked me off.

They say that animals are able to sense things on a deeper level than humans. This must have been the case with the creature that had put me in the throes of passion before even I knew that I was enjoying myself and voluntarily succumbing to its purpose. I must have been giving off signs – either my heart beat, my breathing, or the changes in the swelling of my penis – because after I managed to stave off the third orgasm so that I could continue to indulge in the fluid and supple massage, the slippery squeezing that just would not end, the speed of the fingerlike nodes inside the silky, flowing shaft increased.

With a gentle lurch it shifted towards my crotch and gulped down my testicles and immediately began kneading them. My hands were shaking as they skimmed over the nap, quivering at the softness of the pile combined with the expert manipulation of my sex. The appendages were now concentrating their efforts on the base of my cock and on my foreskin. The effect of the nodes pulling on me, milking me, and making slow, slippery circles at the tip of my penis was too much. I cried out as my orgasm finally escaped from deep within me. The stream of cum shot out hard and steady as all of the nodes gripped and stroked me in unison like they were trying to pull every last bit of fluid from me. I could feel them tugging at me all around my penis as the ones that had been caressing my balls now anchored themselves so the nodes higher up were able to get a stronger hold of me. I stopped cumming long before they stopped grasping at me but I didn't mind in the least.

I lay there for the longest time, neither willing or able to move. My strength was completely drained from me. Every once in a while I would feel a gentle wringing of the upper half of my cock, which in spite of the marathon session I had just been through was still extremely pleasurable. At some point, I do remember sliding onto the bed and curling up on my side in the fetal position, the creature still holding onto me. The fur released its grip from around my neck and rolled itself down my chest, ending up piled into a mound just below my belly button. My cock was still inside the orifice, and the slow, faint movements lead me to believe that it would be there for a while still. As I felt the exhaustion of my flight and this ... this furious fucking of which I had been the beneficiary ... I closed my eyes and slipped my right hand into the centre of the spiral of fur that was sharing the bed with me. I fell asleep fingering the mass of glistening, white ecstasy that affectionately clung to balls and shaft.

I awoke to the phone ringing. Even with the dark curtains drawn I could tell that it was well past first light.

I was still lying in the same position as when I fell asleep. I looked down between my legs and saw that the creature had detached itself from my pelvis and had stretched out to its full length on the bed beside me. In the light that poked through the curtains I could see that it was even fluffier and thicker than I had imagined last night in the darkened room. It had the appearance of an entire fur coat that someone has reshaped into a solitary sleeve. The mass of the hair was unimaginable and I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

The continued ringing of the phone brought me back to reality. I rolled over on my back and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"You're awake!" It was Armin.

"I am now." I rubbed my eyes. "What time is it?"

"It's not too late, my friend. No need to get out of bed right now." He paused. "Did you have a good night?"

That son of a bitch had had someone from his team put the creature in my room, I was absolutely sure of it but I had no intention of giving him the satisfaction of a reaction from me.

"I slept fine. Are we heading back to the site soon or can I take my time getting ready?"

"Take your time, my friend. Just come down to the lobby whenever you want and the staff will come and get me."

With that I hung up the phone. I rolled back on my side and stared at the creature that was still motionless on the bed.

"I have no idea, little one, if you are just sitting there," I said to it as I began stroking the fur, "because you got what you needed or if you are playing possum."

I grabbed it at its midway point and slid it closer to me, pulling it higher up the mattress and resting the upper opening on the second pillow on the bed. It didn't react.

I understood why the locals were able to get such high prices for the harvested pelts; the guard hairs had just the right amount of stiffness to offer resistance when touched, and the down hairs were extremely plush and soft and just as long as the guard hairs. I edged myself closer to the roll of fur on my bed and began to rub my penis against it. There was no need to move quickly. Slow strokes were more than I could handle, and without looking I could tell that my cock was sinking deep into the white fluff that lay over half of the bed.

I closed my eyes and continued to draw my hands up and down the length of the pile of fur beside me, shifting my hips back and forth, dragging my cock across the curvature of the creatures fuzzy body. I wasn't paying too much attention to my frottage and where my penis was burying itself. I must have gotten close enough to the creature's orifice because before I knew it the appendages had grabbed hold of me and pulled me in as far as they could.

Unlike last night, I didn't panic. Instead, I drew the bulky tubular pelt to my chest and wrapped my arms around it as the already slippery, warm nodes contained within the creature began to rapidly milk me faster and more aggressively than they had done several hours before. I knew that I would not be able to postpone the inevitable explosive orgasm as I was able to do last night. No amount of concentration would stop me from cumming at the exact moment the creature wanted me to so I just lay over top of the mound of sumptuous down, the hairs and form of the organism molding themselves to the shape of my torso, spread my legs a bit, and began to thrust myself into the fingered opening, already aware of my release building around the base of my cock as my testicles were drawn past the furry threshold into the awaiting embrace of the Hand.

Smother
Smother
66 Followers
12