The Iceman

Story Info
A lonely MILF looks for some fun at her child's baseball game.
1.6k words
3.84
60.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a scorching mid-summer day and I was volunteering at my eldest child's baseball game in the concession stand, my body dripping feminine sweat. Halfway through the game I noticed there was only a fourth freezer full of ice, making it my turn to go to the back shed to retrieve more bags from the larger freezer. I waved to my partner, another parent, and slipped into the door, wiping more liquid from my burning face, relieved to get away from the humid shit smelling shed known as "the food court."

I unlocked the door, sighing, pleased to have a quiet moment to myself, inwardly frustrated by the swarming mass of male bodies, none of which I could touch, kiss, or consume. It had been awhile since I have felt strong muscles beneath my palms, hard against soft, groping straining parts for total satisfaction...relief. What I needed was a big, strong man, a man who knew how to please a true female, make her cry out in intense, complete and utter fulfillment.

A soft click from behind caused me to jump in surprise, all sex thoughts gone from my head until I saw who joined me. It was the infamous "Iceman", the one guy all the women swooned over whether it be young girls, teens, single mothers, married wives, and grandmothers. He was another male specimen I had secretly lusted over, his ice cold eyes burning over my sweat drenched body covered in a yellow halter top, short khaki shorts, and yellow cloth flip flops, the outfit making me look younger and sexier.

Keeping eye contact with this gorgeous specimen, I slipped a piece of ice into my steamy moist mouth, sucking slowly before catching it in my dainty fingers leaving a trail of clear fluid to follow. I cupped my swollen, full breasts, coating my begging nipples never breaking his gaze, seeing the flare in his drooping eyes, a sly smile crossing my full lips as his gaze fell to my tits, almost drooling, leaving a large wet circle on my thin top. The coolness of the ice warred with how hot I was burning inside, cold one stroke, scalding the next, trembling, fighting to stay in control.

One hand sliding slowly down into my shorts with ease and much confidence hesitated, then drifted into my lace panties, a trail of hot and cold as I entered my waiting pussy, gasping at the friction created. It melted instantly in the hot tunnel, trailing past my fingers and down my slightly spread thighs, now quaking roughly as my first orgasm quickly followed, hot chasing cold, dying to overtake one another. My head fell back as I enjoyed my explosion, vaguely aware of my witness, not caring how bold he thought of me, drifting in satisfaction but not full sedation. When the quivering ended, I slowly raised my head, dazed eyes mashing with the watcher's lust filled ones, questions flaring along with naked desire, a deep-seated hunger arising with each labored breath.

"Iceman" stood frozen, staring at my firm, wet body, focusing on my pussy as if he had on x-ray glasses watching how my clit blossomed just for him, just for his body. I unzipped my shorts, sashaying out of them with a sexy wiggle, my yellow lace panties following suit dropping to the dusty floor, only to be ignored as I hopped onto the freezer with a shiver. Slowly I leaned back on one hand, a second ice appearing ice cube appearing in my free hand which I popped into my mouth for round two. I continued to slurp noisily drawing his focus back to my pout lips and drooping eyes, sirens lure.

Positive his whole attention was on me, I swirled around, my back to him, sliding forward so I could lay down, my legs propped upon the shed wall. I held out a third ice cube to him, tempting him into wickedness, the allure of pure lust, male combusting with female, the mixture of my scent and pleasure unknown caused him to grind his teeth in male frustration.

He fell, two long strides, his uniform pants undone by the time he faced me, his face angled in fevered passion, physically ready to devour what was in front of him, mentally unsure of if it was right or not. His long, thick cock slapped me in my face, the contact making us both gasp and jump, anxious to enter, refusing to be denied, a sip of his essence as a promise of more to come. Who could refuse, taking him deep in my mouth along with the ice cube, running it about his throbbing muscle, delighted by his animal growl of inhuman pleasure.

"Iceman" had stuck his cube into his drooling mouth, greedily bending fully over me causing his large cock further into my opened mouth making me gag in the most unladylike fashion, not prepared for his massive size. With an ice in between his teeth, he soothed my heated nether lips, poking and prodding into my hole, a mixture of tastes and smells, the coldness jolted me and as I jumped, his staff touched my tonsils, blacking me out. His hands gripped my thighs roughly, fingers imprinting themselves on my soft flesh sure to leave markings, spreading me more so that I was doing the splits, letting him feast as only a starving man could. His tongue pierced my opening, like a snake, in and out, taking all I had to offer and more, forcing my shaking body to expel every ounce of feminine fluid it had, rejecting failure, creaming continually into his waiting mouth.

After the ice had melted around my snack, I swallowed him completely causing him to choke on a groan, my pleasure stalled; giving me the chance to renew the power, I welded over him. I cupped his tight balls, my tiny hands squeezing gently, rolling his testicles between my slim fingers, my free hand caressing his firm pumping ass, adjusting myself to better fit his needs, making it easier for him to fill my mouth. The first squirt of his ejaculation seeped out into my mouth, rolling my eyes in fulfillment, as I tasted him, the richness that makes him a man, a fertile specimen. I pinched his sac to stop his fluid, wanting it to sweep into my vagina, claiming his body, as many men had claimed mine, wanting to hear him beg, cry out in exhilaration.

I pushed him off me, ignoring his whimpers and groping while I fluidly moved onto my knees, still facing away from him, rump in the air, tempting and teasing him to come to me, my scent still strong in the stuffy air, an addiction to all males. Ass swaying, I silently pleaded with him to enter me roughly, taking what we both so clearly wanted, needed to end our evening before moving on, our distraction quickly coming to an end, denying it. I wanted to feel the thick, long, muscle flexing into my tight, wet opening, begging for the attention, his attention.

"Fuck me now!" I demanded as he gripped my ass cheeks, eyes aglow with lust; a snarl admitted from his thinning lips, a mouth that I had yet to taste, but who had tasted me, my budding passions. He continued pulling them apart, then pushing them together, fingers slipping into the folds, trailing my juices along my ass crack before barging in, thick thumbs easing their way into my tight butt hole, spreading me. Biting me hard, he made sure his teeth marks evident on my glistening skin, allowing my release until he had proven to me that he was with me and that it was a mutual seduction. "Iceman" was adamant about his possession over me, his dominance, marking me for his own.

I called out hoarsely when his cock slammed into my dripping pussy, his digits still pumping in my ass, hearing his grunt at the friction, flesh grinding flesh in a mating as old as time. My juices coated his throbbing dick, our scents creating a unique perfume, the major vein pulsing through his staff rubbing against my sensitive cunt, each stroke sending new shockwaves from him to me. His deep groaning echoing loudly in the little shack, was ignored by the crowds, little league players, and others, our own game, male against female, penis vs. vagina. I squeezed my pussy around the intruding member, milking him empty, not letting up until there were weak thrusts made by both of us, whimpering as I pulled away abruptly, fixing my outfit and totally ignoring him.

I left him there, leaning against the heated cooler, head slumped between his sagging shoulders, his weakness my power, his pants inflating my air, refilling my energized body, lungs inhaling his karma. I strolled slowly to the other freezer, conscious of his gaze on my hips, my form that was unmeshed by a lover's touch, not even a strand of hair out of place, showing my ownership over his body, evidence of my control over his male form. Opening the freezer door, I deftly grabbed two bags of ice, turning and bumping the door shut with a sexy tilt of the hips, eyes finally connecting as I pop a last piece of ice into my mouth, smiling wickedly, and sailing out the door.

Every game since, I looked anxiously for my "Iceman", secretly slipping pieces of ice between my shaking thighs, remembering his roughness, my cold master who turned into my ice slave. I never questioned his absence; never let it show to others of our hot, wild affair, the crazy animal sex in the back shack. It never occurred to me that my dream man, my "Iceman" was gay, that our short fling was the only time he had been with a woman, hence his obsession with my smooth female ass and the tightness of my pussy. Every time I heard one mention his name, I secretly laugh, glorying in the mastering of the one man who is lusted after but never would be taken.