The Idea of Sex 2.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I have that glass of wine now?" Kara asked.

"Sure," Dennis said "I will be over in a little while, ok?"

"Ok," She replied.

When the shower was done Kara dried off and put on a pair of cut off shorts and t-shirt. Trotting into the kitchen, she reached into her cabinet and pulled down a pair of wine glasses. Kara washed the glasses and sat them on the counter top to dry. Then there was a knock at the door. It was time to play loving ear and Kara loved playing that part.

The night was filled with casual conversation as Dennis talked about his terrible day and how he was taking tomorrow off. He talked of incompetence and people who don't appreciate art or beautiful things. Kara listened intently and when he started talking about sex-she was all ears.

"I love the idea of sex, but the act is so passé'" He said softly.

"Excuse me," Kara said "Pass what?"

"Oh I sorry darling, the act is so last year, out of date."

"I don't understand," Kara said softly.

"I expect too much," He said "I get revved up only to get let down."

Kara looked at him with her almond shaped eyes and said, "You haven't met the right one-yet."

The serious look on Kara's face made Dennis uncomfortable, but he knew he had to prove a point,

"Yet," he said looking at Kara "I think that might be you." Then he gently took Kara's soft face into his hands and kissed her deeply while brushing her hair back. Pulling away he said softly,

"Somebody is going to be a liar before it's over with."

Kara rose from the couch pulling her t-shirt over her head to reveal her bare breast,

"That would be you mister gallery man," she said then motioned him into her bedroom. And thus the night began.

Kara pulled her remaining clothes off and turned her bedroom lights down low. Dennis walked casually behind her carrying a bottle of wine. He watched as Kara's flesh bounced and moved in the soft light, making him grow in his pants. But it was to soon to be aroused, so he put it out of his mind. Kara lay on top of her bedspread and waited. Dennis stripped bare and then climbed into bed behind her, carrying the wine bottle.

"Turn over," he said softly uncorking the wine bottle.

Kara slowly rolled onto on her stomach propping herself up atop a pillow. Dennis then carefully poured a cool stream of fragrant wine from her warm nape to the small of her back. He slowly sucked at the liquid that fell to her sides gently moving his tongue across her sensitive skin. Dennis could feel her flinch as he nibbled and chewed at her bare back. Kara gripped the edges of her bed as Dennis traced sensual alphabet into her spine with the smooth side of his tongue. She tried to ignore his touch but it was too much.

"So are you ready to begin?" He asked massaging her ample buttocks.

"Ye-yes," she said with a strangled voice. Kara was already throbbing between her legs but she didn't want Dennis to know.

Dennis then slid down to the end of the queen sized bed and lifted her bottom kissing and tonguing Kara's soft wetness.

Kara pushed back against Dennis freakishly long tongue and wet mouth. She could feel him explore her sex. Tasting. Teasing. Tapping. Kara tried to hold back, but even Wendy couldn't make her mouth move like his. Dennis then turned Kara over gently,

"How do you like it?" He whispered, spreading her thick legs wide.

"It's good, it's real good," she didn't want to tell him she had came already. But by the wetness moistness on his face he probably could taste it.

Dennis then crawled between her legs, letting his stiff manhood trace up the inside of her thighs. Until he graced her sex with his thick head, letting it move on the outside of her moist lips. Touching her clit and pushing enough to gently move her wet lips out of the way. Kara grabbed his muscular back as he moved slowly towards his goal. She had to let her muscles relax as he penetrated deeply then pulled out slowly. Kara tried to resist, but when Dennis lifted one of her full breast pouring wine on top of it then dragging his teeth across her Chablis soaked nipple, she felt an orgasm whisper then shout down her back.

Dennis pulled out of her sex and with surprising strength lifted her pelvis high into the air placing his mouth on her love she could feel her orgasmic juices flow only to be consumed by his thirsty mouth. Dennis then lowered her gently to the bed forcing her legs back against her chest and entered her again, letting his full weight push his thick rod deep into her love. Kara let out a sigh as Dennis moved with the gracefulness of a Spanish dancer, his hips rocking and probing with a silent rhythm. Kara moaned and grabbed his dew soaked back as he stroked and pumped away,

"Oh my God!" she screamed "Oh my God!"

Kara was coming again it was the third time, two times more than she ever had in one love making session. Dennis increased his strokes as Kara screamed and moaned. Pulling out suddenly, Dennis motioned for her to turn over. Kara rolled over onto her stomach and was pulled into a kneeling position, where Dennis hands grabbed at her thick hips as he entered her from the back. He pumped and pulled at her hair making her back bow inward, making him drive deeper. Kara became dizzy as Dennis dug deep into her wet nest; Dennis then turned her over onto her back.

"Damn, damn," he said breathlessly "hold your legs up."

Kara grabbed the backs of her legs and pulled them close to her chest. Dennis pumped feverishly as he pushed deep into her moist nest then pulled out, deep then out. Finally he felt the familiar tingle start deep in his tight sack and rise. Pulling out, he grabbed the base of his penis and crawled up besides Kara's chest letting his hot sticky semen spurt onto her breast and drip lovingly onto her stomach. Exhausted, Dennis lay back onto the bed. Kara rolled over onto her side to face him,

"You are so nasty," she said running her fingers through his cum mixed with wine and sweat. Tasting it she said, "Don't think you are done mister, it will be my turn in a little while." Pulling close to Dennis she placed her damp head on his chest. Then waited for him to rebound. Then she would really change his idea of sex.

12