The Identical Twin

Story Info
Mistaken identity turned true love.
3.9k words
3.83
21.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amarlan
amarlan
12 Followers

Travel time from London to Cairo is less than 6 hours, but it was not the flight that taxed me. It was the confusion over the transfer of Air Egypt's airport services from Terminal 1 to the newly opened and renovated Terminal 2. I was lost in its sprawling vastness having been more familiar with the smaller arrival and departure area of Terminal 1.

Ahmed, my Egyptian boyfriend had promised to meet me at the airport when we talked on Skype yesterday. I've waited for him for almost two hours but when not even his shadow showed, I grew impatient and decided to leave for the city. I hailed a taxi at the arrival hall and with halting Egyptian, asked the cabbie to drive me to Ramses Hilton hotel.

This was my fourth trip to Cairo and I know my way around. Being a writer interested on Ancient Egypt, I came to love this city considered as the biggest in the Far East Asia.

I had met Ahmed in one of the symposium on Egyptian artifact a year ago. He worked at Egypt's Minister of Antiquity and had personally invited me to attend the opening ceremony of the Museum of Cairo tomorrow.

We were in constant touch through the internet. Even though he never propose love to me I just presumed and believed we have a mutual understanding. In fact, we have made love via Skype several times. It may not be real and consummating but his sexy whispers coupling me while he masturbated his beautiful fat dick always bring me to the height of orgasm.

I have just finished unpacking my luggage when someone knocked at my door. I peeped at the door's opening and found a man outside bearing a bouquet of red roses. He was quite tall and I can't see his face.

"Miss Elizabeth Smith?" the voice was soft and baritone. It was almost soothing to the ears.

"Yes, I am Lizzie Smith, what can I do for you?"

"I am Haitham Abu Akrab, Ahmed's brother. I came here on his request to apologize for not personally meeting you at the airport. He requested that I escort and keep you company tonight."

He showed me their IDs as proof of their identities as brothers.

I hesitantly opened the door and allowed him to enter. My eyes widened when I saw him. I was disoriented for a while, I can't help myself from staring at him. He was Ahmed's exact look-alike.

He gave me the bouquet of roses, hugged and kissed me on the cheek and smiled "Hey, you're more beautiful in person."

I blushed; not because of the praise but because of his kiss and embrace. I liked his soft but firm lips on my skin. I've enjoyed the firmness of his muscled chest. I was hypnotized for I have already experienced this kiss and embrace- only through cyberspace. This was real and I felt, I liked it.

After a suspended moment, I came out of his embrace and apparently woke up from my illusion. I mumbled an unsincere apology, "I'm sorry, I just feel tired."

He smiled captivatingly. "Call me Abe, Liz. It is your English nickname for Abu. You must be very hungry now. It is already 10:15 and Cairo was only ahead of your time in Britain for just an hour." I noticed that his voice was richer in tone than Ahmed.

"No. I am really tired." I sat down feeling that my knees had turned jelly. "May we just order room service from the Maharajah Indian Restaurant below? I like their vegetarian menu. "

Abe's sexy lips bloomed into a smile his white teeth showing from newly shaved mouth. "Okay," he sat beside me and reached for the intercom at my side. His hairy muscular arms brushed against my breast exploding a tingling sensation on my body. I tried to move a little further but the armrest prevented me from distancing from him.

He gargled a laugh. "Afraid of me?"

"No. Of course not. I just can't believe that you were not Ahmed."

He caught me by surprise when he took me in his arms and kissed me. It was a feathery touch. But when I was about to say no, he inserted his tongue in my mouth. He swirled it inside me and finding my tongue sucked it.

I was shocked by the intimacy of his kiss but only for a while. I closed my eyes savouring its sweetness pretending once more that it was Ahmed who was kissing me. I succumbed when he hugged me tightly and deepened his kiss. I was carried away by his audacity; and I hugged and kissed him back feverishly. We kissed, and sucked, our tongue clashing, tasting each other. Suddenly, I felt a strong desire to have Ahmed's twin and I don't want him to stop.

I felt his warn hand on my neck then on my breast. He touched my sensitive nipples and I was lost. I groaned and twisted to meet his body. His tongue replaced his hand and sucked me through the thin lacy fabric of my blouse. I became feverished. I was completely lost. "Please love me," with soft voice shaking with desire I've whispered. I clang to him tightly feeling burning desire consuming what was left of my sanity and urged him, "Take me please, fuck me."

I was really turned on that I did not resisted when he picked me up in his strong arms. I laid my head on his chest as if that was the normal thing to do. I inhaled his intoxicating animal scent mixed with a rich-smelling masculine body lotion.

He laid me on the bed with that irresistible smile still on his lips. His hand touched my breast so feathery it's like the soft touch of an early morning mist. I closed my eyes and sighed in sweet surrender. It was more like a dream when he joined me and hugged me fiercely. I could feel his hardened knob nudging at my belly button.

With thudding heart almost hurting my rib cage, I felt the strong urge to touch and hold his pulsing dick, but I wanted his foreplay to last longer. I hugged his firm butt instead.

.

I shuddered and closed my eyes when Abe kissed the curves of my breast through my blouse and flimsy bra. He bit my erect nipple. I groaned when his mouth transferred to the other and played the other with his fingers.

He stopped and removed his t-shirt. As he stood up to remove his pants I saw a phoenix tattooed at his back.

Ahmed does not have a tattoo when we swam in a beach in the Red Sea.

I swallowed painfully. I was swayed into an indecision whether to allow my desire to have this man, thus ending my affair with his very own brother.

But was there really a love affair with Ahmed? Was our fucking through the internet binding? I no longer want to reason out now. I just wanted Abe to continue making love with me.

I bit my lips when he laid down beside me with his boxer short still on. His thick pecker strained through his thin shorts.

I am not a prude. I sometimes watched porn movies and I saw that Arab men had dicks comparable to Englishmen. And Abe's dick was not an exception.

He put his warm hairy arms over my boobs. He lifted my blouse and kissed my breast. Goose bumps ran over my whole body when he unclasped my bra and exposed my pink nipples. I moved and my breast stood when he looked at my nakedness and smiled. "You have perfect breast and I love your areola."

He lowered his face on my upturned peaks; I shuddered when his warm breathe fanned at my nakedness. His mouth closed at one of my rigid nipple and played its tips with his tongue.

"Oh Ahmed," I gasped as I moaned his name.

"It's ok, if you wanted to pretend it's Ahmed who was making love to you. But this passionate lover of yours now is Abe. I will not disappoint your illusions but soon, you will find the difference."

While his other hand played with my breast, alternately tweaking my rosy nipples, his other hand sought my pussy and grasped it from the fabrics of my skirt.

I raised my butt and relished the sensation of his touch. He passed his forefinger on top of my clit still covered by my skirt.

He removed my skirt and panties in a shove. And hugging me tightly, closed his palms at my thin tuft of pubic hair. He grinded his palm at my mounds and with two fingers sought the entrance to my wet pussy.

He finger-fucked me and when I can no longer bear the sensation hoarsely whispered, "Please, I need you now."

I pushed his boxer shorts down and grabbed his dick which sprang out like stiff flagpole. I held it at its shaft and facing him rubbed its bell-shaped head at my clit. I moaned as my juice oozed. I am already wet and prepared for his onslaught.

He grabbed the face of my butt and raised me so that his proud dick can enter me. It was longer than I have expected and though he is taller it reached my entrance.

He missed my hole.

With shaking fingers, I guided it to its proper sheath.

I cried in ecstasy as it slowly entered me, its size straining my inside with the sweetest of pain.

He groaned when he was completely inside my pussy and began fucking me.

I gasped and nearly cried as he pushed in and out of my love hole his unkempt bush tickling my pearl. My body was burning with uncontrolled passion as I met his thrust. As I was pushed to the edge of delusion I rub my hand feverishly on his muscled back. I wanted to touch and take all of him.

I felt my orgasm building up and I cried his name once more. "O Ahmed, don't ever stopped." I met his thrust till I was not able to control myself and shuddered as my juice flowed as I came. I grinded my breast at his chest and raised myself as his two hands clutched me tight.

He changed our position without pulling his dick from my pussy now lubricated by my cum.

He reached for my upturned nipples and sucked them one after another catapulting me to a more heightened plane of pleasure. I shouted "Ahmed" and came for the second time.

Abe's breath was becoming harsher and his thrust faster. He was profusely sweating as he hugged me tight. His legs strained and I felt his cock pulsed as he spilled his seeds inside me. But he did not stopped thrusting till I shouted his right name this time and reached heaven for the third time. Spent and weak I clang to him while he rested on top of my sweat drenched body.

After just a little while, I felt him moving again his delirious fucking sinking me to yet another lascivious desire. I hugged him tight as he fucked me afraid of losing his sweet momentum.

There was a buzz at the door but he kept fucking me. I knew it was the food we ordered, and I pressed his breast to slow him. He looked at me and I nodded. "That must be our food," I weakly smiled at him though I really don't want him to stop.

But Abe unsheathed his ram rod from my hole and stood up. His dick was still stiff and I noticed a tattoo at its head.

I touched its glistening head and noticed that the tattoo was really a lettering. It looked like a letter E. The red head was now in my direct view and I swallowed hard as I gazed at it. It seem to sprang to life as I sooth it down to his balls. "Oh it's so beautiful," I whispered. I was tempted to bring it to my mouth but the insistent rang of the intercom prevailed.

Abe went to the door without attempting to cover himself with his dick still at attention. When he opened it, there was a waitress pushing a trolley of our food. She was voluptuous and still looked young. She was startled to see a naked virile man opening the door. She stared at

Abe's proud pecker for a while, licked her lips and pushed the cart of food inside. Abe closed the door behind them.

He followed the waitress and hugged her from behind. I was stabbed by jealousy though felt I do not have the right to do so. I sauntered naked to the bathroom, but before I closed the door I looked back and saw him grasping the waitress' tits and with the other hand held her mons. She tried to grab his enormous erection and finding it rubbed it at her butt.

I banged the door to the bathroom fuming.

But I did not stay long inside. I caught the waitress still holding Abe's dick and felt the pain in my ego. Just a while ago, he was fucking me mad, now it was another woman he was flirting with. I sighed and when they looked at me, I shrugged and said, "Go on, just enjoy yourselves and don't mind me."

I took a bathrobe from my dresser and went to the window overlooking the river Nile. My suite is on the 16th floor and I tried concentrating on the view below to calm myself. I breathed deeply. I should not be affected at Abe's advances on another woman. After all we just met; he was not even my boyfriend.

As right reasoning soothes my mind I started to calm down.

I was cooling down when I felt his hands on my shoulder and hugged me to his bare body. "I'm sorry. I did not know that my simple flirting will touch your sensitivity."

He turned me around and hugged my head to rest on his shaggy chest. I could feel his swollen penis poking at my bathrobe.

He guided me at a lounging chair near the window his pole swinging from side to side He removed my bathrobe and gently laid me at the lounging chair.

"Don't tell me you're going to fuck me here, we're in full view of those in the swimming pool below," but he only smiled and knelt down before me. Before I can object further he was already kissing my legs. I automatically parted them for him when he kissed his way up my thigh. Before I could gather my senses, he was already nudging my pussy with his strong tongue, parted its lips and entered my clit.

I gasped at the tingling sensation it had sent to my whole body. I shuddered as if convulsing and forsook all my inhibition. I madly met the thrust of his tongue. It grazed from one soft flesh of my labia to the other. Then it returned in teasing my upturned pearl before entering my hole. In and out it goes tongue fucking me. I clutched at his head when I felt the building of orgasm. I tried to grab his penis and when I found it I masturbated him.

When orgasm took me I called his name, correct again this time. "Oh Abu. Fuck me. Love me."

He stopped and looked at me with a smile of satisfaction in his face. "At last you have realized it was I, Abu who was making love with you."

We were startled when someone knocked at the door. Thinking it was the Egyptian waitress, I felt instant jealousy gnawed my heart. I grabbed my bathrobe and marched to the door to confront her. Abe sensing that I would not want the waitress seeing him naked, took his clothes and went to the bathroom.

I opened the door with all the force I could muster but was surprised to see who was there. He was warmly smiling at me.

"Hello Lizzie." Now I recognized the difference in the voices of the twin.

"Ahmed!" I wanted to hug him but held back.

He hugged me but he did not kissed me. "Welcome to Cairo. O there you are Abu." He relinquished his embrace and hugged his twin touching nose with him. Abe is now fully dressed and smiling.

"We have a lovely sweetheart here, brother," Abu exclaimed. "She is very sweet."

I blushed before the twin. Abe emphasized the "we", was he insinuating something with his brother? I am at a loss at my feelings now. But definitely, I felt no guilt.

Ahmed had not even attempted to kiss me. Nor did he show any affection for me.

He talked in Egyptian with his twin brother as if I did not existed. I was totally casted aside as he happily babbled with Abu.

I was devastated when Abu bade goodbye to me but Ahmed had joined him. "I'll picked you up tomorrow for the opening of the museum," he said and they went out leaving me agape.

I looked at the unconsumed food but I've already lost my appetite. What transpired with me and Abu left me wanting and unsatiated.

I have dreamed of a romantic time with Ahmed for quite sometimes. Even if his twin had satisfied my yearning for him I felt something was still amiss.

I was up early and found the unconsumed food still on the trolley. I was hungry but I just ordered tea and started to prepare for the ceremonies.

I was soaking at the perfumed water in my bath tub when I heard the knock at the door. Thinking it must be Ahmed, I grabbed a bathrobe without wiping myself dry and met him.

I found him with a bouquet of red roses. He looked dashing in a western suit. "Ahmed, you're so early." He hugged me warmly. Instead of answering, he kissed me hungrily with the bouquet still in his hands.

His mouth bit my lips tenderly. I opened my mouth and his tongue entered me and sought the sweetness within. We kissed, our tongues touching.

He removed my bathrobe and explored my body with loving touches. He sucked my nipples. I moaned and thrusted my bare body to him.

With shaking fingers, I removed his tie, followed by his coat and long-sleeved ash shirt. It was then that I've discovered that he was not Ahmed. He has the swath of curly black hairs in his chest descending in a vee towards the center of his pants. But shocked as I was, I did not felt guilt or embarrassment for the discovery.

I touched his bulge and unzipped his pants and sought his swollen flesh and brought it out. Last night I had wanted to kiss and suck it.

Filled with a new found affection for Abu, I no longer felt any trepidation on my acts. What I believed now was Ahmed did not really loved me. I felt no remorse when I unbuckled Abe's belt and lowered his pants and boxer short. His dick sprang and the first thing I noticed was the tattoo on its pink monstrous head.

This was my first blow job. When I put Abe's penis in my mouth I felt the exhilarating fulfilment of doing what was only a fantasy before. I closed my eyes to fully feel the satisfaction of having its head wholly in my mouth. I circled my tongue slowly at its head and sucked it, biting it tenderly. He breathed deeper. I looked up and saw him biting his lower lips looking up at the ceiling. I removed my mouth from his rod.

"Does it hurts," I inquired believing I may have bitten him harder.

"N. . . No. Just go on, Actually, I enjoyed it."

I held his shaft up to suck his balls noticing the pulsing large blue vein at its center. I got more excited when his dick seemed to earn more meat..

I licked his pre-cum and suck it slowly. I swallowed his dick half-way but I wanted to gag I can't take it anymore. I masturbated its half shaft playing at his firm hairy balls with my other hand. Abe squirmed and held my shoulder signalling me to stop. "My love, please stop. Let me enter you now."

I was caught by his endearing words and allowed him to help me stood up. He kissed me fiercely while catching my butt and embraced me posing his penis at my entrance. He missed and I guided it to my clit. I gasped when he entered me standing up. He fucked me hard and fast. I could feel his enormous, swollen member ramming me full, his balls slapping my taint. I could hardly breathe with the excitement it was giving me. I clutched fiercely at him while meeting his thrust eagerly.

As he fucked me he whispered, "Oh my love I've dreamed of fucking you again and again last night. How I wished I did not joined Ahmed and stayed with you all night. I love you Lizzie Smith. Since I saw you talking with Ahmed in the internet, I've already fallen in love with you. I promised myself when this day come I will not let you go and leave me. I will marry you. If you wish that we be married in your own religion, then I will be converted."

I could hardly believe what he said I looked at him straight in the eyes. Unable to control the love that was building in my heart, I touched his face, his eyes and his lips.

"Do you know what you're telling me, Haitham Abu Akrab? Do you understand?"

He hold me and kissed my palm tenderly. "Of course I do. I am telling you I love you and I want to marry you. And I will not take no for an answer."

As I was above him I hugged him our naked bodies sharing the heat of love growing truly in my heart. For the first time I realized my love for Ahmed was not true. I can't believe I had immediately fallen in love with this stranger I only met last night.

I felt Abe's hot lips on my head. I moved up, met his eyes and kissed him. When he opened up his mouth I tasted the sweetness of his promise. Deep in my heart, I knew I have found my soul mate and I will marry him.

amarlan
amarlan
12 Followers
12