The Idol-istic Story

Story Info
He had the idol but she wanted him anyways.
2.4k words
4.17
28.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
idolman
idolman
1 Followers

It all started when my bud broke up with his girlfriend. I didn’t like her all too much after she and him broke up. But, she is pretty hot. She has light brown hair, grapefruit sized titties, and an awesome ass. She is quite athletic and plays a lot of sports. She is also involved with her church and the youth group. Not to mention she is a virgin.

We became friends and talked on the internet all the time. Just innocent stuff, nothing intimate or anything. I was beginning to like her. Her name is Whitney and she lives in a small little town on the Gulf of Mexico. It so happens, that I get a job in that same town and I am going there everyday doing construction work. Which sucks a big dick, because it is hot as hell and the humidity is horrible. I see her every now and then, and we talk. I had just got off work. My boss was being a real asshole, which he normally is all the time. But it was worse today, so I was glad to get out of there. I decided to cruise the town a little while before I went home. I was riding along playing my music loud, when I heard someone yell HEY! I turn and look and see Whitney sitting outside of the little ice cream shop she works in. I stopped and backed up. Whoa man, she is looking hot today! She is wearing some loose shorts that where very revealing, and tight tank top. Man, she looked great! Her tanned body making them white shorts and pink top look smokin’. By now, I was working a little chub looking at her. She was smiling at me showing her immaculately white teeth. Man, would I love to do her right there! But there was no way possible of doing that. I walked up and said hey Whit, how are you doing? We talked for a couple of hours but I had to get home to get rid of my enormous hard on.

The next day, I went back to work and was talking to my buddy Wayne. We got onto the conversation of girls and getting pussy. I told him about this chick and he said I got something to give to you that I don’t really need any more. He went to his van and tossed stuff hear and there and finally came back with a small brown box. He carefully opened it up and there was some weird idol looking thingy in it. He said here it is, this little idol will get you all the pussy you want when you want it. I said yeah right dude, that ain’t going to work. He gave me a big smile and said watch and learn. About that time, another worker came by who is a real asshole and a brown noser to the boss who everybody hates. Wayne had put the idol around his neck and mumbled something to the guy and he stopped. I gave Wayne a questioning look, and he said just wait a minute. Wayne told the guy to drop his pants and moon everybody right there on the spot. He did it! Holy shit man, it really works! He is completely out of it! And we started laughing. By that time, the boss came down the stairs and saw him. You should have seen the look on his face! I heard Wayne mumble some words again and the dude popped out of it. He looked down at his pants around his ankles and everyone around him and freaked out. It was so funny. The boss told him that he was fired right then and there. After all that, I said man, what did you say? He said that the idol gave him power of mind control and that he can tell anyone what to do with it. Wayne gave me the idol and said I hope that this comes in handy.

That’s all there is to it? I said. I can’t believe it. He said yep. Have all the fun you want with it, and walked off. It was that simple, I had all the power in my hands that I needed. The next day, the boss rose everyone’s pay by five dollars and my by twenty. And I don’t have to do any hard work at all, just sitting in the AC going over plans for the building.

After I got off work a few weeks later, I drove around town again hoping to see my little hot thing. Yep, there she was sitting on the same stool again. She was really working it today with a short black mini-skirt and a white t-shirt. I wished that I could have her right then and there again, but it never could happen. Wait a damn minute! What a dumb ass! I had the ticket to pounding the crap out of her right around my neck! I forgot about the little idol my friend gave me at work. Holy shit, I am finally going to get my wish! I went up to her and said hey. We talked about our day and stuff that was going on. I said lets go inside. She agreed with me and we went in. I looked around the shop and there was no place to screw anywhere without getting caught. So, I asked what time she got of work. She said five o’clock. That was in 5 minutes. Hell yeah! I figured that I had better use the idol, so I told that I am taking her home. She agreed completely with me and shut down the shop and we left.

When we got to her house, Whitney’s mom and dad was home. Whitney told them that I brought her home from work. Mr. Ken said hey Sammy what’s up man? Not much, I just got off work, and I am beat. Ken said hey come on in and have a drink and cool down a minute. Ken and me sat on the couch and Whitney sat in the love seat across from us. We had been talking a while when Mrs. B came out. Hey Sam, what are you doing hear? Oh, I brought Whitney home from work. Oh how nice. I had enough of this small talk bullshit and told Ken and Mrs. B to go away and do something else. They said their good byes and left. Finally I had Whitney to myself. I had a hard on just thinking about what I was going to do with her. I told Whitney to spread her legs wide. She did and showed me that she had on some lacy black panties on! What a little slut she is! I couldn’t see everything that I wanted to, so I told her to take me to her bedroom. When we got there, I told her to take her shirt and skirt off for me. She began stripping for me dancing sexily. Off came her shirt and those beautiful orange sized tits were in a matching black bra. She then slowly pulled down her skirt. I told her to turn around and bend over at the waist when she pulled it off. Oh god, what an ass! The black thong made her ass look wonderful, I couldn’t wait to see what it looked like without the thong. By that time my dick was trying bust open my pants wanting her. Her panties slowly went down and reveled the object of desire for my dick. She stood up and I told her to take off her bra. Her titties popped out reveling the most perfect aureoles and nipples that I have ever seen. Even in porno’s and magazines. My god she looked awesome! I told to come to me and take off all of my clothes. She began by taking my shirt off revealing my toned upper body. She kissed my chest and my neck. She slowly flicked her tongue across my nipple and then went to unbutton my pants. Her hands brushed up against my dick and made it spring out more with delight. She dropped my pants and I stepped out of them. My dick was sticking out of the top of my underwear; it’s purple head throbbing. She kissed the top of it and pulled down my underwear. My cock sprang out and was sticking in her face. I could feel her hot breath panting on it. I told her to start sucking my dick. She took her hand and placed it at the base of my shaft and put her mouth over my head. Oh god, this is one of the greatest pleasures that I have ever felt. I can’t believe it! Whitney was sucking my cock! I couldn’t last very long with the way she was rotating her tongue around my shaft. I came in her mouth the first few spurts and pulled out and jized the rest on her beautiful face and tits. It was an awesome site to see my cum on her face. Ha ha, I have a virgin church girl with my cum all over her face.

I had an awesome plan working in my head, which would make her mine without the idol. I told her to get on the bed and spread her legs. She hopped on and did exactly what I told her. Oh my god! She had to have the fattest most beautiful pussy you could ever imagine! She had her pubic hair shaved down to a little strip of black hair. Immaculate, just the way I like it. And her pussy was so wet from all the excitement; it was running on the sheets. I wanted to taste it so bad right then, but I wanted to save it for last. I moved in between her legs and hovered my face above those two beautiful mounds of flesh on her chest. She looked at me her eyes saying what the hell are you doing? Suck them! I slowly licked around her nipple making it constrict and become hard in my mouth. She began to moan with pleasure. By now, my dick is throbbing, but I wait, making this special. I move over to her other nipple now, and move my tongue in circles, slowly flicking my tongue back and forth. I then squeeze it between my teeth and move back to the other nipple. Ravishing both. She is moaning rather loudly now, I can tell she can’t wait to be screwed. Now, I begin to use plan to make her want me without any help from the idol. I lift the power of the trance a little, bringing her back to reality. Just enough to let her know what’s going on, but not being able to stop it. Her eyes begin widen with fear. But, I return back to my assault on her nipples. After a while, I began to hear little moans escaping her and I smile, knowing that her body is telling her something different than what she wants to feel. I slowly begin to plant kisses all over her upper body. On her neck, between her breasts, and then to her ear which I began to nibble. She was really getting into it now. I slowly moved down kissing her nipples then moved further down to her stomach stopping at her navel. Pausing there to excite her more. Then, I moved to the top of her crotch and all around the beautiful fat pussy of hers, never touching it. Her breathing was becoming faster with shorter breaths now. She began to rise off of the bed a little trying to maneuver her pussy to my licking tongue. I knew then, that I could lift the trance a little more. She didn’t stop. Finally I got so tired of smelling her wonderful scent flowing from her cunt. I hovered my face over her cunt. As soon as I touched my tongue to her clit, she came with a wonderful force, moaning loudly and gasping. Her juices were flowing. I began to lap it up. Savoring her extraordinary taste. I continued my assault further sticking my tongue in her hot, sweet hole. All of a sudden she said put your dick it in me right now you son-of-a- bitch! Holy crap, she can talk now? The trance must be completely off! She was totally consenting to me all this time!

I said anything for you my love. I have waited for this day to be with you since I first saw you. Now I am finally going to get to screw you. My dick was much bigger than I have ever seen it before! It had to be seven inches! I rubbed my cock head on her slit back and forth teasing her further. She couldn’t take it; she took her legs and pulled me in her pussy! It felt sooo hot and velvety on my dick! She was so tight. I was in heaven. I pushed forth further and felt the only thing protecting her virginity. I looked into those deep brown eyes and she looked back. Our souls connecting with each other and I felt a deep love shared between us right then. She slowly nodded for me to continue. I pulled back and thrust hard, breaking her hymen. She yelled out from the pain, but I continued all the way till I hit bottom. I then slowly pulled back and pushed in. We got into a rhythm and her pain formed into pleasure. Her walls were so tight, constricting on my penis. With every thrust, I was getting close to orgasm and she was right along with me. She was yelling YES! YES! YES! HARDER! HARDER! I AM COMING! AAHHH! AAHHH! AAAHHH! When she came, her pussy just locked down on me, convulsing squeezing me. That was it, all that I could stand. My balls surged with power and shot my cum into her pussy. It just kept shooting and shooting. I never thought that it would end. We both collapsed from exhaustion. We shared a deep passionate kiss and lay beside each other. We made love for the rest of the night.

Later on that month, she moved out and came to live with me when she found out that she was pregnant. We got married that same month. And we had twins, both boys.

idolman
idolman
1 Followers