The Imitators

Story Info
Rebecca learns what a real cock looks and feels like.
2.1k words
4.08
32.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year is 2125, unlike in our history books we have Artificial Intelligence (A.I) that are pretty advanced and look just like us, humans. Every household has at least one of these mechanical devices, heck mostly everything in this century is done by some mechanical device. I was watching a very old ‘cartoon' of the Jetson's and saw how close the creator's vision was to our reality.

I'm a twenty three year old receptionist working for one of the biggest manufacturer /supplier of both hardware and software devices. One of the many humanoids that they have is the Pleasure Simulator A.R.I 2014. These simulators are humanoids designed and programmed to be one's companion. The only thing the purchaser has to do is to give them an idea of how they want the Simulator to look and the size/tightness, it is then manufactured and delivered in less than two hours. Although I work with them I personally don't own one, I've heard that the real thing is much better.

I have been working constantly sometimes pulling a double shift, other times filling in for a co-worker. One night in particular I received a call from my friend Judy, she asked if I could come over after I finished work. Seeing that it was almost time for me to leave I accepted her offer.

I was walking in the direction of my car when I heard footsteps behind me. There are rarely any robberies in this section of the city but I didn't want to be a next victim so I began to pick up the pace. When I reached my car I was so worked up that I dropped my keys on the pavement, bending quickly to pick it up, the folder that I had in my hand fell and papers were everywhere.

"Dammit," I muttered.

"Here, let me help you," came a deep voice. Looking up to see who was assisting me I saw a black head bent, broad shoulders and from the way he was kneeling muscular thighs. "Here you go," he said handing a few sheets of paper and my car keys.

"Thank you," I said looking into the most gorgeous pair of blue eyes.

Standing he held out his hand helping me to stand. "I'm Matthew Wolfe," he said as soon as I was standing. My gosh I thought to myself he is tall, my head barely reached his shoulder!

"THE Matthew Wolfe as in CEO Matthew Wolfe?" I asked feeling abit stupid.

"Yep, that's me," he replied with a smile. I felt the blood rush to my face as embarrassment began to set in.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Wolfe but I should have recognized you," I said with a blush.

"Please don't apologize Rebecca," he said.

"H-How do you know my name?" I asked then blushed again realizing the stupidity of my question. "Forget I asked," I said covering my face with a hand...if only there was a stone big enough for me to climb under I thought to myself.

He gave a throaty laugh, "Please do not be embarrassed," he said removing my hand from my face. When he touched me I felt what can only be described as little jolts of electricity running up my spine. "By the way I noticed that I might have startled you, I am sorry for that but we have seemed to have parked beside each other. How can I make it up to you? How about dinner?"

"Sure," I replied not wanting to refuse the CEO's offer and at the same time forgetting about Judy.

"Should we take my car or yours?" he asked with a wide grin. I replied his, "great!" He placed his hand on the door handle and I jumped when I heard it said "Access granted. Good evening Mr. Wolfe," he howled at my reaction. "It's the latest in automobile technology the Mitsubishi Colt series 3485X." he said coming around to open my door. When we were both seated he instructed the car of his destination and we were off.

We arrived at an apartment building which surprised me for I thought that he was taking me out to dinner.

"I prefer to cook than to eat out, I hope you don't mind," he said to me with a smile.

"Not at all," I answered taking a look around noticing that it looked familiar before smiling.

"Why the smile? Did I say something funny?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Sorry, but I thought that being the CEO of the company Mr. Wolfe..."

"Pleases call me Matthew."

"...Matthew I thought you'd have had an apartment on the Upper East Side."

"Well to tell you the truth Rebecca," he began ushering me into the building. "I like it here and besides I own this whole building not to mention that a beautiful red haired beauty lives just a block from here," he whispered in my ear. I immediately began to feel my undies get wet and a tremor ran through me, he felt the tremor and asked if I was cold I shook my head and said no, he smiled.

"And which red haired beauty would that be Matthew?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"You," he replied spinning me to face him before capturing my lips with his for a breath taking kiss. As his lips touched mine I gasp, this kiss had me reeling from its effect and I had to hold onto his shoulders for the fear of falling. As the kiss continued I felt my blouse being pushed from off of my shoulder. I then felt myself falling backwards onto the bed. Fear over came me and I pushed him off of me and stood up spinning around looking for my discarded blouse. Spotting it on the edge of the bed I grab it and hurriedly put it on. "What's wrong?" he asked me sitting up.

"I'm sorry Matthew but I'm not the kinda girl who sleeps with a guy as soon as I meet him," I said looking at his face to see his reaction.

"I'm sorry too Rebecca, I don't usually act this way either," he said with a sigh as he ran his hand throw his hair. It was then I realized he had no shirt on and that simple motion had muscles rippling along his chest not to mention his biceps. He has a beautiful chest, I wonder what it would feel like to just run my hands then my nails over it, I thought to my self groaning. "Are you okay ‘Becca?" he asked with a smile. I blushed and turned away from him, he had caught me staring at him and to top it all off I just had to groan. I heard as he got off of the bed and sensed that he was now standing behind me. "I want you Rebecca, more than I've ever wanted a woman," he whispered in my ear while running his hands up my arms. I felt when his hand caressed the sides of my breasts before reaching for them to knead them.

"I've never been with a man before," I informed him breathlessly. His fondling of my breasts stopped at this bit of fact.

"Are you telling me that you're a virgin?" he asked turning me to face him.

"Yes," I said with tears in my eyes hoping that he would not reject me for this. He gently took my face in his hands and kissed me.

Looking me in the eye he asked, "Do you want me?" I nodded. He sighed with relief, "Do you know what a cock looks like?" I replied that I have but only on the ARIs at work. He then began to take the rest of his clothes off right in front of me, I gasped and blushed before turning again away from him. I have seen what a cock looks like for I have seen a couple of the A.R.Is naked. But as I heard the rustle of clothes behind me I closed my eyes and imagined what his would look like. Was it long and thin with a bend o..or thick and straight? "Turn around Rebecca," Matthew said softly, I complied. What I saw made me gasp, Matthew's cock was long, thick and had a slight bend in it. If I was to estimate its length I'd say that it was or close to ten inches long and about three inches thick.

"M...May I touch it?" I asked timidly. He nodded in response. I held it in my hand and it was hard and silky smooth. He told me to hold it firmly in my hand and pump it up and down, I obeyed and he groaned, not wanting to hurt him I stopped. "Did I hurt you?" he said no placing his hand over mine and began to pump it again. After a few minutes of this I saw a white liquid on the head of his cock and asked what it was he told me that it was precum. Instinctively I knelt in front of him and licked the salty liquid, he gasped grabbing a handful of my hair.

"Do you want to suck my cock like a lollipop? Open your mouth," I did "good girl. Now suck my cock in your mouth as far as you can take it. Lick, suck and pump it. That's it ...mmm," with his hands in my hair he began to bob my head up and down on his cock. "uhhhh going to shot my cock juice down your throat ...... I'm cumming" Oh fuck I can actually feel his cock throbbing in my mouth before I tasted the salty liquid on my tongue, I began to swallow it loving the taste of it. He groaned pumping his cock in my mouth as the last of his cum cam dribbling out of his cock I sucked it up quickly. "Damn! Are you sure you've never done this before?" he asked looking down at me I nodded yes and said you're the first.

"Then how is it that you know how to suck a cock so fucking good?'" he asked me.

"Instincts I guess," I replied. He lifted me and carried me to the bed placing me gently to sit on the edge of it before once again removing my blouse.

"You're a beautiful woman ‘Becca," he said looking at me. The way he said my name made me begin to shiver and my pussy to throb. I watched him as he slowly removed the rest of my clothing. "Since you have given me a really good blowjob I'm gonna do something nice for you. Lie back," he said kneeling in-between my leg opening me to him. "Hmmmm such a sweet smelling pussy," I heard him mutter before I felt his warm breath on my thigh. I then felt his tongue licking me slowly from top to bottom. I couldn't help but scream with pleasure.

"Oh my god!! Uhhhhh...please...," I moaned. Matthew was now circling my clit with his warm wet tongue. The moment his tongue started to flick my clit I felt him rubbing a finger up and down my pussy before inserting it in, I went wild, moaning and screaming for him not to stop. Then I felt the most exquisite sensation...it was as though my whole world was spinning out of control, I closed my eyes basking in the satiable feeling when Matthew started to kiss his way up to my breasts, cupping them in his hands feeling the weight. He kneaded them before he tweaked the nipples. I gasped, seeing his head bent his stuck his tongue out and licked a nipple before sucking it into his mouth nipping it. "Oh god Matthew, please fuck me," I begged. He laughed a throaty laugh widening my legs pushing his cock in. "Oh...goddddd.... Your too b...big, uhhhhhh you wont fit," I moaned.

"I'll fit. But its gonna hurt for alittle." He pushed harder until the head was in my pussy, we both groaned. When he reached my hymen he pushed a finger in my mouth and told me to suck it. I did complete with tongue action, he groaned at this and I felt his cock get bigger in me stretching me. He pulled back and them pushed in breaking my hymen. I screamed in pain, he smiled before bending to suck a nipple into his mouth, sucking greedily. Before I knew what I was doing I started to grind against him he groaned and started to fuck me. "Uhhhh fuck!!! You have a very tight pussy. I cant hold back," he said fucking me harder. I began to feel my orgasm building before I could reach my point of ecstasy he came but the throbbing of his cock sent me over the edge. "FUCK!!!" he shouted before he came again this time ramming his cock all the way to my womb.

Awhile later we both laid snuggled in each others arm he turned and kissed me, "go to sleep," he said before lifting my hair and flicking the switch.