The Imperial Spy: Orcish Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I must admit Princess, you surprise me. I would have wagered that tonight was to be the first you ever spent with a woman, yet you knew exactly how to touch me," Eyda whispered with a sultry tone.

Zhara looked away, embarrassment evident on her once again flushed cheeks as she searched for the right words. "It is not my first night with a woman, miss Diana. It's my first night not by lonesome." The half-elf's smile widened. She had assumed the Princess to be a virgin, but was not expecting the skill in her touch. "I just did what I had enjoyed doing to myself," the orc added sheepishly, now looking back at Eyda.

"Well Princess, brace yourself for I promise I'll make you feel things your own hands never could," responded the half-elf. She then kicked off her shoes and socks, and before she could do it herself, she felt the Princess unbuckling her pants from behind her and pulling them down to the floor. Zhara bent down as she did so, and took the opportunity to take a close look at Eyda's tight ass and long, athletic legs. She was now only wearing the second half of her lingerie, a set of green velvet panties that didn't give a generous view of what laid beneath them but encouraged touch with their softness. "Why, thank you Princes. Now, lie down on the bed."

The orc obliged immediately. Though it was her instinct to undress as well, she preferred to follow the woman's lead, a part of her afraid she'd mess something up due to her lack of experience. She took off only her footwear and climbed onto the bed. Her pink dress sprawled by her sides as she laid in the middle of the large surface. She put one of the pillows below her head and was about to do the same with the other when the half-elf asked for it. Eyda then placed the second pillow right underneath the orc's ample ass, raising her pelvis.

"What is that for?" Zhara asked curiously as the almost naked half-elf closed the bed's curtains, secluding them to further privacy. Eyda answered only with a smile as she knelt down on the bed and climbed on top of the orc. They kissed briefly until the half-elf left her lips and trailed with softer kisses down her neck and cleavage. She then hovered over the silk dress until she got to the hemline, which she grabbed with both hands and pulled up slightly, revealing the Princess's green legs.

With a hungry look on her face, Eyda dove under the skirt and resumed the trail of kisses, this time going up. She kissed past the knee and up the orc's thick thighs, jumping from one leg to the other, all the while concealed by the dress. As she went higher, the orc opened up her legs wider, uncertain about what was about to happen but eager to let the woman continue. Both limbs converged in a white thong with a fine frill. The spy kissed one thigh, biting lightly and sucking into the skin while she massaged the other, rubbing back and forth. The orc couldn't hold back gasps as she did so, and Eyda continued until she saw a damp spot in the core of the panties. The quickly spreading wetness told the half-elf that it was time. She grabbed the hem of the thong and pulled it all the way down, letting it fall on the bedsheets as she looked at what now laid bare.

Untrimmed black curls framed a pair of glistening lips almost parting for Eyda. She approached them, breathed in the scent of the Princess's arousal, and started kissing around them. Her teasing shed the expected results as the orc grew impatient, her breathing quickened and her legs protesting. After a few minutes she couldn't take it anymore and begged the half-elf for more. Eyda was happy to oblige and in no time her tongue parted the warm lips, her face pushed into the hairy cunt and she started to lap at the orc, who moaned loudly in response to the wet, strong contact inside her. She squirmed in delight, her legs flailing as Eyda grabbed onto her thighs and feverishly licked her.

For a while all that could be heard in the room were the wet noises coming from below the orc's dress and their correspondent moaning. Then a louder, stronger gasp broke through as Eyda's mouth moved up, leaving the lips behind to suckle on the hooded bud right above them. Zhara's thighs pressed into each side of the spy's head and her hips violently jerked upwards, her body uncontrollably trying to push into the tongue that was so skillfully pleasing her. Eyda was eager to comply and used both her hands to fully expose the orc's clitoris before taking it between her lips and lapping at it with full force. It didn't take much before the orc's gasps and moans grew quick and heavy, and her back started arching as she kept grinding up and pressing the half-elf's head with her legs.

Zhara almost screamed as the orgasm hit her, the flow of pleasure jolting from her clitoris and spreading up her spine and to her entire body. Her hands pushed Eyda's face away from her most sensitive parts, and once the half-elf emerged from inside the dress, she gestured for her to approach, unable to form words. The spy knew what to do and embraced the orc as she rode the orgasm, her lips wet and her chin dripping with the Princess's honey.

For a minute they laid there, one fully dressed except for her missing thong, the other wearing nothing but her panties, as they both regained their energies and caught their breaths. Eyda had closed her eyes and was enjoying simply hugging the orc when the Princess took the initiative and kissed her once more. The half-elf kissed back and offered no resistance as Zhara climbed on top of her. As they made out, the orc grabbed on to the hem of her pink dress and started pulling it up until she had to separate from Eyda's lips to fully remove it. The half-elf's hands were quick to untie the white bra that had just been revealed, and seconds later both garments were tossed to the side. A pair of large, swaying breasts came into view, topped with erect, dark green nipples.

For a few seconds, Eyda just stared in awe at the beautiful woman sitting on top of her midriff, admiring the long black hair that rested loosely over her shoulders, her ample bosom and the toothy grin she had that displayed her tusk-like canines. Zhara was statuesque, impressive in her size and beauty, and as strong as she was graceful, even more so in her naked splendor. It suddenly dawned on Eyda that she had never made love to a woman of her stature, both physical and political. Zhara, in turn, smiled sheepishly as she observed the woman lying beneath her. Her first lover was that amazing blend of adorable and attractive the Princess could only find in women her own age. The half-elf's small breasts and a lean, athletic body did nothing to hamper her femininity, and the orc just couldn't help finding her freckles, pale skin, and pointed ears incredibly endearing. She was like no woman she could find in Kazir, a fact that only made her want to enjoy the night even more.

"Is it too out of place for me to ask you to touch me like you touch yourself, Princess?" Eyda asked, breaking the silence that had formed between the two.

Zhara's grin only grew wider at the request. "Normally, I would have whoever made such a comment imprisoned. But for you I shall make an exception," she said, her previous awkwardness now replaced with newfound confidence.

The Princess adjusted her body and laid on her side, right next to Eyda. She slowly traced a path with her right hand over the spy's chest, cupping each breast and playfully pinching each nipple, but quickly turned her way downwards. She massaged the half-elf's flat belly, caressed her creamy thighs and hips before pulling her velvet panties all the way down. A small tuft of trimmed-down red hairs peeked over her heated core, which pulsated with accumulated desire. Her folds laid open, coated in a layer of moisture that practically begged to be touched.

Zhara shot Eyda a look seeking confirmation, and after an empathic nod from the latter, placed her index finger right on the half-elf's entrance, rubbed it up and down until it was slippery and then gently pushed it into her. Eyda groaned in pleasure as the large digit entered her, squirming as it wriggled against her walls. For a few minutes, she stayed still, laying back and enjoying the sensation in her warm, wet core. However, Zhara's fingering quickly made her desperate for more, and so she leaned in towards the orc's chest and took one of the nipples in her mouth as her hands fondled both tits. The size difference between the two allowed Eyda to comfortably focus on the breasts while the orc had her hand on her lower lips. The Princess gasped faintly as her nipples felt the half-elf's tongue, and was forced to use her free hand to grab onto the bed to keep herself in place. She pushed her finger deeper inside her lover in response, compelling Eyda to periodically stop sucking on her breast to let out moans.

"More, Zhara," Eyda demanded between groans. "One more finger. Please."

The orc took out the finger only for a second and then entered the lips with her middle and index fingers together. "Like this?" Zhara whispered, trying to sound cocky but secretly wanting to ensure she was doing a good job.

"Fuck... fuck..." the half-elf answered, her senses overcome with pleasure as the two fingers frantically rubbed her insides. She had never felt her pussy so full before, with the Princess's digits being much larger than those of her previous partners.

"Do you want a third one?" the orc asked, unsure if she should add more. She only used two fingers on herself... but maybe the half-elf was needier?

"No!" Eyda shot back, exalted. "Zhara... fuck... this is as much as I can handle," she explained, and opened her eyes. Even though the sensation between her legs threatened to completely take over her mind, the spy made an effort to focus on the Princess. She saw the look of uncertainty in her face and felt a pang of guilt for not being clear with her. "Princess, you are doing... gods... you are doing amazing. Just... please... don't... stop."

"Is this fast enough? Are you sure you don't want another finger?"

"Yes... fuck... yes," Eyda answered with her last bit of mental strength before succumbing to the passion burning in her loin. She threw her head between Zhara's breasts once more and felt the flesh bounce and sway against her as the orc's whole body now accompanied the frenzied rhythm of her fingers. Sweat started running down the Princess's spine as she fingered Eyda, pushing every bit of energy she had into her thrusting. The wet slapping sound of her hand against the half-elf's skin was nothing compared to the moans she elicited from her. Eyda's hands grabbed onto the covers, her nails digging into the mattress as she felt the passion building up in her.

"I'm almost there... Zhara... yes... Zhara... fuck," the half-elf groaned as she pulled at the covers, grasping wildly as tension gathered inside her.

"I like it when you say my name," the Princess admitted in a low, husky voice as she drained all her energies into the pumping.

"Zhara... Please Zhara... I'm about to come," Eyda moaned as her back arched up and the orc's fingers rubbed the sweetest, softest spot inside her at a pace she couldn't handle anymore. She tried to yell out the Princess's name when she hit her zenith, but for the first half of her orgasm words just escaped her. "Zhara... fuck... yesssss..." she managed to hiss, her voice trailing off quickly as she let the accumulated bliss flow through her body.

The orc had let go and was now simply holding onto her, their naked bodies pressed together in a tight hug as Eyda's orgasm rippled through. The Princess snuggled into the spy's neck, panting heavily, and closed her eyes. The half-elf embraced her, and together they laid on the untidied bed for many silent minutes, their bodies exhausted, wet and disheveled as their heavy breathing and the exalted beating of their hearts calmed down.

"That was... wow. Princess, those fingers were like nothing I had ever had before," Eyda whispered into her ear, her tone sultry yet genuine. "You were great."

The Princess said nothing, a proud smile on her face as she let go of the cuddle and once more started running her broad hands over the woman's lithe body. The half-elf had a similar inclination, and it wasn't long before she was carelessly fondling her lover.

"How about we both do it to each other at the same time now?" Zhara asked, the innocence in her toned betrayed by the naughtiness of her expression. Eyda didn't need words to answer that. She simply flung herself at the Princess and kissed her deeply, their bodies once more entangling as if their night had just begun.

________________

The following morning Eyda woke up naked, her hair no longer curled up by the beautification spell and her arm draped around the Princess who slept by her side. She smiled as memories of the long night they had spent together flooded into her mind. Careful not to awake Zhara, the spy stood up and climbed out of the bed. She collected her clothes, got dressed, and scribbled a note in a piece of parchment, thanking the orc for an amazing night and making up an excuse for absence. With a smile, she walked across the castle towards the barracks to join the fellow guards.

The following week, after the ceremonious departure of the foreign guests, Elyas invited Eyda to his quarters once more to discuss the mission. During the whole length of their stay not once was marriage mentioned by the orcs, and the human ruler was thus able to seal the deals and contracts he had wanted to. He did not know what had changed, though he had heard rumors that there had been a quarrel between Zhara and Hazmin, the proportions of which had made them barely acknowledge the other throughout their visit. More salacious tongues gossiped about the Princess's many female companions during her nights at the palace, though these claims were mostly ignored by the more reputable members of the court. Curious to know exactly what had been done, the Emperor waited patiently for his spy, and as soon as she tapped on his window her let her in.

"Congratulations, Eyda. Your mission was a flawless success," he announced, unable to hide his happiness with her results. She smiled proudly and bowed courteously. "I must ask, how did you get her to call off the wedding?"

Eyda cocked her head and fished a small white garment from inside a pocket. "Let's just say I showed her what she would be missing out on by marrying you," the half-elf answered with a devilish smile in her lips as she playfully spun the Princess's frilly white thong around her finger.