The Implants Pt. 01

Story Info
Charlie gets Implanted nanotech that leads to tits and more.
5.5k words
4.66
65.7k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers

It's cliche as hell but I'm a college kid and broke as fuck.

So a friend passed me a chance for making some cash doing medical testing.

And my first year it helped a lot. Sure there was some weirdness with some things like the fucked up deodorant that changed as the day wore on until you ended up smelling like onions or the shampoo that turned my hair green but nothing like sci-fi.

My hair's still green I just dye it.

Anyways I was at the University lab and there were a few other longtimers there like me when a new Doctor was there and asking us for a long term commitment.

"What are we taking?"

"Nothing past a few supplements but that's to do with these." He held a fancy box with these silvery looking pills no bigger than an Tylenol. "These are experimental single function nanytes."

"Cool, what for?"

"Breast growth and enlargement."

"Really dude nano-titties?"

He looked at me. "Well one of many uses we're trying but the aim for this is the possible replacement of lost tissue. Plus some other cosmetic features."

"Like?"

"Size, shape, firmness."

"And the pay?"

"Two thousand a month."

"Two grand! For how long?"

"Three years."

"And after like if we grow breasts."

"Surgery or reversing the effects in which case we'll pay for that research time too."

Two grand... that'd cover rent, food, actually better rent and better food plus pay off a decent chunk on my loans.

"I'm in."

The others were too and after signing NDA's and using a gynecomastia diagnosis as cover we went to get implanted. Which after a needle in my breasts went in really easy to numb things and a little incision and I was good to go with only a couple dissolving stitches and band aids to say it ever happened.

They cut our checks right there too.

And yeah the first thing I did was start looking for a place off campus.

That took a while and my breasts did not, a month and nada, zip, zero, no tits.

Well not until I had moved in to my new place a decent one bedroom with everything included in an off the main popular student rental areas for a thousand a month. It was big too. Part of one of those old converted two story office buildings we had parking, a big bedroom, a nice kitchen and a big living room and a full bathroom. And there were only 4 apartments in the building which was nice.

It was moving in and setting things up and getting my power and utilities on when it started.

I was plugging in my microwave when the power came on and I caught a shock.

Nothing that hurt me past dancing around and swearing. But there was nothing else going on. The shock I got is the only thing that I've been able to think of that started all of this.

And after getting groceries and beers and watching movies on Netflix with my nipples itching half the day I woke up with them aching.

Swollen but not swollen and painful and really sensitive and not in a good way.

That was an adjustment as they kept getting hard and hurting and I followed the reading material that they gave me is wearing something softer as an underlayer and getting some anti-itch lotion.

And it came with a week of feeling tired too like I had the flu but not being sick. Just drained, like really dragging my ass.

My areolas grew too, from the size of quarters to looking twice that and my nipples getting bigger, thicker like pencil erasers ends.

The doctors at the University labs were thrilled I was the furthest along and we talked about my other symptoms like feeling sick and drained and they said the nanytes were using more physical resources to build and grow like calories.

I offset the weirdness by buying stuff getting paid again and reveling in not being broke.

And by my third check in I was fully breast budding.

Actually that and a little more as there was the start of curve there.

My sex drive took off too.

See that came about from massaging my aching tits to one day it feeling more than relief it felt good. Then as I started discovering my nipples and nipple foreplay and getting aroused that way and moaning I would get rock fucking hard.

I wasn't dating or really getting laid but I was record time jerking off and watching porn. She male porn actually because well chicks with dicks and all that stuff.

And playing with my tits all the time when I was home.

And my tits seemed like they were growing everyday too.

My next visit they told me that I should start investing in bras.

They professionally measured and fitted me with one of the nurses teaching me the ins and outs of bra basics and getting a good measure.

That's when I decided to get rid of my body hair.

And stopped dying my hair and letting it grow out.

I'm not a chick, not a feminist so fuck all the stuff about shaving and that bullshit too. I was not having a hairy set of tits or pits. So I might as well get down to it and I bought a shaver to trim down the old pubes and I used Veet on the rest to get smooth.

I bought bras online and sort of matching in color at least boxer briefs.

Then some panties too the week after that.

I mean my tits were looking great and I was definitely fitting that whole mold of she male.

And I bought sex toys.

I had enough watching others like me getting fucked on screen and loving it and me just playing with my tits and jerking off.

So after some reading and research I bought several big dildoes and some vibes plus several butt plugs and the whole cleaning myself out and lube stuff.

Okay doing that stuff was like a necessary evil but it lead to amazing things.

I found out that cock or dildoes at least were awesome and that I liked having my ass filled up and stretched and I liked, loved riding my dildo in front of my couch on my knees while watching other she males getting fucked.

Doing that while playing with my tits drove it even farther into the realm of pleasure and once I found my joy spot I loved riding myself until I shot load after load.

Yeah more than once or twice a night my tits gave me that much of a rise in my cock. Like three times being average and four and five if I was really horny.

College was still college and I wasn't "out" yet but my mind was playing with that and playing with the idea of men. Real men. I gotta admit that guys were getting hotter looking to me.

And then it was Christmas and for once I went home with decent presents for my folks and my brother and sister and a couple of friends.

I had my diagnosis letter with me because I was a full B cup and heading towards a C cup when I left and drove home.

I even surprised Mom when I asked if there was anything I could bring home from the store when I hit town.

I got a few looks I mean I wasn't dressing to show off my tits but I wasn't hiding them with layers and stuff.

When I got home it was awkward as soon as I took my jacket off after bringing in some extra groceries and a couple of cases of pop and beer and I even bought flowers for mom.

Dad freaked out some and went from midwest straight old guy "What the hell is going on!?" To "Oh well I think I heard of that condition and you're seeing a specialist."

To him being impressed as we had a few beers and I helped bring in the firewood that I parlayed it into a job and getting full benefits and that I was still going to full classes.

Mom was mom and concerned but also amused at the things I've learned since having breasts.

Peter my older brother was making fun as much as he was weirded out by them and staring and Lynn my sister was super curious after she laughed her ass off.

She did compliment me on being chill about it.

And she cornered me in my room and locked the door and wouldn't let up until she had me topless and was checking out her brothers titties.

"Wow fuck Charlie those are some nice titties."

"Lynn, really that's fucking weird."

"Hey you're my brother and chicks talk like that with each other."

"Lynn I'm not a chick."

"Close enough that you look more on my side of things than Dad or Peter."

Then it got weirder when she took her top and bra off and compared notes. I was almost as big as she was and mine were perfectly symmetrical and perky.

It was just weird and sexual but not sexual at the same time.

Then we got dressed and we talked about bras of all things.

It was pretty good being home and not being broke and the struggling art student.

I made a few calls to a few friends and took their presents around and went visiting.

Alex got a bottle of Crown Royal salted caramel and a tube of dice and a kinko's card for being the DM for all of us during high school. Yeah he noticed so out came the letter and he was cool with it and as welcoming as always and even introduced me around to the D&D new players he had over at his place gaming.

Next was John who was my auto shop class partner who helped my get my shitty Ford Escort up and running for college. He was a beer guy so I brought him a twenty four case and we talked and I knew he had a live in girlfriend so I bought a bottle of Smirnoff vodka just for her and a bottle of real maple syrup for the house.

And yeah the letter to explain things there too.

And last was Tommy my best friend who was back in town too after going out to the west coast to take weld diving and stuff.

Turns out he bought a trailer and was starting his own welding shop and business.

It took a little to find his place and he had it by Black Lake on his grandfather's lot and when I arrived there it looked pretty sweet.

Not too old a trailer and it was on a basement with him having it all banked with hay bales and spruce boughs and he had a nice view and even had the place decorated.

I bought him a nice, nice sixty dollar large bottle of spiced rum and brought eggnog too and pizza and he met me at the door smoking a joint and we toked that back before we went inside and he stared at my chest as soon as I took off my jacket.

Of course he stared.

"Charlie what the fuck you have tits?"

I sighed and passed him the letter.

And he read it and didn't laugh instead he made us a couple of drinks with the rum I bought him and we drank and he shook his head and we talked about how things were going and for once for both of us we were doing pretty good.

One drink led to four and a great buzz on as we listened to tunes while he had this gas fireplace going and it just came out of nowhere.

"Can I see them?"

"What?"

"Can I see your breasts."

"Dude, that's a little personal."

"What no one's asked?"

"No one as brazen as you dude."

"C'mon you know part of you want's to, it's just kinda of a wow check this out thing."

It took another drink and I pulled my t-shirt off and then my bra.

"Holy fuck Charlie they're awesome."

"Yeah right."

"No, wow they're fucking perfect."

Then he was sitting beside me his hands suddenly cupping my breasts and his touch was warm, and strong, his thumb glided over my nipples making them instantly wake up and get hard and I shivered.

"Ff...fuck Tommy."

"They're sensitive too aren't they?"

"Tommy stop, fuck...that goes straight to my cock dude."

"Aw c'mon you like this."

It fucking felt awesome.

He played with my tits in his hands and I was drunk and buzzed enough that I let him and moaned and gasped in all the sensations.

Playing with my own tits was one thing but someone else was fucking amazing. His hand size, the worked roughness, the body heat of another's touch.

I came in my shorts when Tommy took a nipple in his mouth and he started really getting into it until it felt like my brain was overloading with all this titty sensations and then it happened.

I came from my tits.

He was sucking my breasts and it got better and better until I fucking felt overwhelmed by it all and then I squirted milk from my nipples into his mouth.

It felt like I was cumming, firing load from overly sensitive nipples and Tommy groaned and sucked harder and harder literally nursing for what felt like forever with him growling and then he stopped and sort of leaned back and was swaying.

"Tommy?"

He blinked at me. His eyes were super glazed over.

"Tommy?" He gave me this super glazed smile. "Yes Charlie."

"What's going on?"

"I don't know, everything is so good, so warm."

"You stopped."

"So good, can't think."

"Are we done?"

He shrugged and just stared blankly.

I had a thought, a crazy thought.

"Stand up get undressed."

He stood and stripped.

He was big, he had a big cock and I didn't know that. And he was as hard as a rock.

And me...

My brain seen it and something just ripped through me like this insane need.

Big hard cock and me with these titties.

And I reached out and pulled his cock to me and he groaned and it pulsed in my hand and pre-cum literally shot out like almost an inch with this clear spurt that turned into this long clear sticky drizzle.

I just had to, just had to stuff that dick in my mouth and sucked it like I was dying for it.

I was.

My brain just wouldn't fight my need and Tommy just stood there groaning and making these sexy sounds as I sucked that big thick juicy dick.

As soon as I fucking seen it every part of my brain screamed yes and I was sucking my best friend's dick like I'd been made to do it and had been doing it all my life.

Tommy came in my mouth and I sucked it all down and drank his seed like a pro-cocksucker.

It tasted weird, good?

He was still rock hard when he was done. I could feel his pulse in his hard cock. I stared at him then his cock then nodded to myself. "Stay here." He nodded and I grabbed my bag and went to his bathroom and I cleaned myself out and lubed myself good.

He was still there still standing like that and hard as a rock still when I came over and took him by the cock. "Come with me Tommy we're going to your bedroom and you're going to fuck me. You want to fuck me don't you?"

Then suddenly he nodded and smiled and he grabbed me up in his arms and I let go of his cock and carried me to his bedroom and stripped me bare and played and sucked my titties until I was hard again. And then he sucked my cock as hard and as feverishly as I did him and then after I came again in his mouth he changed position and sank his big cock into my virgin asshole.

Hard, fucking big and in one fevered shove.

It hurt but hurt so good.

I cried out in pain but way more pleasure than pain really.

Then it just got better.

Cock inside you feels good, amazing, like the sexiest, kinkiest, deep massage that just drives you deeper into pleasure as it goes on.

I loved every second of it, every fucking stroke, every inch of him fucking me.

I loved, ached, needed this and the force of him making my titties bounce was so fucking perfect.

He found my joy spot, he made me cum like a chick...not just spurting cum but one of those full on sissygasms.

I loved that too.

He fucked and came and fucked and came and fucked and fired blanks several times after that until I think I counted him cumming seven times before I passed out. I lost track of how many times I came from getting dicked hard.

And I fucking love cum inside of me.

Each time is like this little charge of energy inside of me like each load of cum was a new battery or a can of like energy drink kicking in.

My brain bubbling in this storm of the best fucking sex that I ever had in my life and everything else that happened.

I had tits, big perfect tits, this was really, really right...and they came or shot out mind controlling cum or milk?

Hell I woke to titty cumming and Tommy nursing my titties again and instead of being hurt and sore and all the stuff I should have been it was like my horny little she-male trigger went off and I wanted, needed more desperate pounding cock cock, needing cum, needing fucking all through the morning.

Tommy fucking me like an obsessed man and like I'm the last bit of ass that he'll ever have. I cried in pleasure, screamed in delight, curled my toes until they cracked and all those hot sexy things.

We stop long enough for food and sleep and for me to text home saying where I am. God he was like a literal fucking machine every time he nursed he got harder than a normal guy could and would fuck even until he was out of cum.

My...our fourth titty cumming, breast feeding in and Tommy is just suckling me so hard kneeding my titties squeezing all the milk from them he can get ...he can't get it up.

And we cross another line. "Tommy baby."

"Yes."

"Take these things and go in the bathroom and make you asshole clean for me. I'm going to fuck you in the ass."

He smiled and took the stuff I use and came out freshly showered but lubed and smiling. "Come her and bend over lying on the bed."

He smiles and does and I end up lubing him up some more and fucking him.

"You're going to love this baby."

He groaned as I sank in and moaned and just really got into it as I fucked his ass.

I wasn't expecting to love fucking my boy as much as I do making him cum and coo as I ride his joyspot over and over as my titties bounce with fucking him as much as they did while I was getting fucked.

We find the best position after a while too.

Me between his legs missionary style so we can kiss but he can play with my titties and get me hard again or rather it was more like keeping me hard.

I fucked him and filled his ass with every bit of cum I could produce I think and we were both exhausted after that and slept like the dead.

My dreams were super erotic but when I woke I hurt like hell.

My tits were sore, I was bruised from Tommy gripping me and I was not used to getting fucked so hard or fucking so hard.

He wasn't either and my milk hard worn off and the whole afterward or morning after thing was just something neither of us had experience with at least not in this way.

Neither one of us was bullshitting when we told each other that was amazing, life changing.

He didn't remember getting tranced under and I didn't tell him.

Truthfully it kind of scared me.

I spent Christmas Eve with my family with severely aching tits and ass all with and intermittent hard ons and this craving to be stuffed with cock. It was really distracting and kinda like puberty all over again it was really surreal and I spent the time getting pretty bombed with the family and watching movies and eating my head off.

Seriously I was starving.

Christmas was fun and I was loaded and thankfully that kept me away from Tommy even though we texted and that went from Christmassy stuff and just fun to getting hotter and sexier as the day became the evening.

He missed my titties, he missed my mouth, he missed my ass, he missed my hard cock.

I missed him but I was freaked out enough by the tits mind control milk thing.

I stayed home that night pleading too drunk to do anything.

And I got too drunk to do anything.

More dreams.

I never dreamed of guys before in my fucking life and I dreamed of guys, of men or cocks and getting fucked and sucking cock and drinking cum and of fucking guys too all that night.

It was Boxing day when he called me.

"Charlie you okay?"

"Just a little hung over, just a little freaked out."

"I am too but I can't get you out of my head."

"Tommy, this is really all of a sudden."

"Charlie, Charlie baby please come over."

"Tommy what we did was insane, crazy, not normal."

"I know, I can't get you out of my head still I loved it...all of it."

"You sucked this crazy milk from my tits, that's not normal."

"Who cares, it was awesome and fucking delicious, you were fucking delicious. I want to taste you again baby."

"Baby?"

"Please baby, come over, don't you feel it too? The ache inside of wanting to be fucked, my hands on those perfect titties, me making you cum."

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers
12