The Impossible

Story Info
A shy girl's fantasy finally comes true.
1.9k words
4.02
18.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great. Now what am I going to do?" Jeannie said to herself. It was a hot and very humid July morning and she was stranded on the side of the road. Her car had overheated and wasn't moving anytime soon. She had tried to call a tow truck, but being on a small road in the middle of nowhere, there was no phone service.

Jeannie was just thinking of walking home when a very expensive looking red Mercedes convertible stopped next to her. "Need a ride?" a voice from inside said. Jeannie's breath caught in her throat. Could it be? she thought. Oh my God, it is. Colin was behind the wheel, speaking to her. "Jeannie, is that you? Wow, it's been forever since I've seen you. How have you been?" he said.

It took her a second to find her voice. "Uh…good. I've been pretty good. Until this morning, that is," she said, glancing at her car. My God, he's gorgeous, she thought. They had known each other in high school. Well, known is a strong word. Jeannie had always been in love with Colin, but he never knew she existed. At least, that's what she thought. She had always been on the chubby side, and knew that no boy, especially one of the most popular boys in her graduating class, would give her a second look. She had always been a bit of a loner, never had a lot of friends, never a boyfriend. She had been on only 2 dates, and had only been kissed once. She had long ago broken her hymen with her vibrator, the only lover she thought she would ever have. By now, she was used to getting no attention from the opposite sex and had learned to accept the fact that she would never have the passionate relationship she always longed for. Colin, on the other hand, was the object of practically every girl's affection. His parents were not rich, but they were well off enough to afford to give their son a Mercedes for graduation. He was tall and worked out quite often from what Jeannie could see. His smile could melt any girl's heart.

"So, uh…do you want a ride?" His words brought her back to reality.

"Oh, um, no that's OK. It's not far, I can walk," she said.

"Aw come on, it's too hot to walk. Hop in."

"Alright," she said and lowered herself into the plush leather seat. She still couldn't believe that he remembered her name. All throughout high school they had never spoke so much as a single word to each other, and yet he knew exactly who she was. That, to her, was amazing.

They drove down the road not saying a word. She glanced over at him, in disbelief that, even though it had only been five years since they graduated, he was still just as handsome. He looked over at her and caught her staring. He gave her one of his award-winning smiles and she almost came right there. My God, what I wouldn't give to have just one night with him, she thought to herself.

As she was staring off into the trees fantasizing about what they would be doing together if she got her wish, Jeannie suddenly realized that they were slowing down to a stop. She looked over at Colin, and asked why they had stopped. "It's so hot out, I need to go for a swim. Come on!" he yelled as he hopped out of the car and ran down to the lake that they had stopped at. Deciding to use the opportunity to check him out a bit further, Jeannie got out of the car and walked down to the shore where Colin had already pulled off his shirt. "Oh, I forgot my suit in the trunk of the car. I'll be right back." He ran back up the hill and a short time later reappeared. "I don't have my suit with me. Shit, I was really in the mood for a swim." He said as he met her back on the shore. She tried not to look at his bare chest as they talked. That's all she needed right now; to see his beautiful muscles, knowing that she could never have him.

"Well, why don't you swim in your shorts?" she said, avoiding his eyes for fear that he could see the lust in her eyes. "No, then I'll have nothing to put on when I come out. Would you mind if I went in with my underwear?" he asked. "No," she replied too quickly, then wanted to kick herself for sounding like an idiot. "OK, cool." He replied as he started unbuttoning his shorts. Oh, God, just kill me now and spare me the torture, she thought. He removed his shorts and ran into the water, diving headfirst as soon as it was deep enough. When he came back up, he yelled to her, "Aren't you going to come in? It feels great!"

Grateful that she had worn her bathing suit today, she took off her shoes and then her shorts and shirt and slowly walked into the water, making sure to stay at a safe distance from Colin. She didn't need the embarrassment of him catching her staring again.

Jeannie paddled around a bit and turned around to sneak another peek at Colin, but he was gone. Suddenly he popped up out of the water right in front of her, not more than a foot away. He had an evil grin on his face and she wondered what was up when he picked his hand up out of the water, dangling his boxer briefs in mid-air. He turned around and swam closer to shore and tossed them up onto the sand, then turned back and swam back to her. "OK, now it's your turn," he said. "What? No, I-I can't..." she said, but his lips pressed to hers, cutting off the rest of her words. It was the most passionate kiss that she had ever experienced, not that she had much to compare it to. His mouth pressed firmly to hers and his tongue gently prodded her lips open. This was what she had fantasized about so many times. Her passion took over her body and her tongue found his. Her hand moved up to his neck and stroked his wet hair. Colin's hands slowly moved over her back, up to her shoulders and gently pulled down the straps of her suit. She was not about to protest now. Finally he broke the kiss, only to leave a trail of soft kisses on her ear, over her neck and shoulders, back up her neck and met her lips again. He slowly pulled down her suit, exposing her large breasts. She loved to swim naked and normally enjoyed the cool feel of the water on her bare skin, but right now she couldn't care less about the water. All she cared about were the lips moving over hers, the hands gently caressing her body, the beautiful rippling chest pressed against her.

He pulled her suit down off her body, so that all that separated their naked bodies was the water. "You are so beautiful," he whispered. He kissed her again with even more passion than before. He wanted her so badly. His cock was so hard it hurt. He had to slow down his kisses for a few minutes or he would've come right then and there.

Colin pulled Jeannie closer to shore so that her breasts were fully exposed to him. He gently held her close to him with one arm while he worked his way down her body, his tongue never leaving her skin. He gently kissed, nibbled, and sucked every inch of her breast, working his way towards her nipple. His lips lightly brushed her nipple, sending chills down her spine. He licked and sucked her nipple while his free hand played with the other until she was moaning and writhing with pleasure, begging him for more. He slowly worked his hand down her stomach until he could feel her soft mound. He stopped for a minute, surprised that he felt no hair. This turned him on even more and he knew he had to have her soon. His finger worked its way into her slit and moved ever so lightly over her clit. She gasped and thought she would pass out with pleasure. His fingers slowly made circles around her clit, sending waves of pleasure through her body. She was so close, and then his fingers left her bud and worked their way down further, finding her hole. Gently he worked one, then another finger into her, slowly moving them in and out of her. As he felt her insides starting to contract on his fingers, he gently rubbed her clit with his thumb. This was too much for her and she came like she never had before. Her entire body shuddered and for a minute she blacked out. When she came to, his fingers were still inside of her. He knew he couldn't wait any longer. He had to have her now. He pulled her closer to him and positioned himself at her hole. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. The buoyancy of the water held up the rest of her. He stared deeply into her eyes, looking for any sign that he had gone too far, but all he saw were love and passion.

He had waited for this moment since he had first seen her in their freshman year. As he slowly worked the head of his cock into her hole, their mouths pressed together, their tongues searching frantically for each other. As their tongues met, he pushed his entire shaft into her, trying desperately not to cum yet. He wanted this to last forever, or at least for as long as possible. They held each other, unmoving for a moment, savoring the feelings they were experiencing. Finally, he very slowly pulled his cock out so that only the head was still inside her, then little by little pushed it back in. His slow, gentle thrusts drove her wild. He gradually quickened the pace until they were both breathing heavily. He could feel her heartbeat against his chest and he knew in that instant that he was in love. He could feel her orgasm quickly approaching, and just as he thought he couldn't hold back anymore her arms tightened around his neck and her entire body convulsed in his arms. That was all he could take and he let out a low moan, shooting all of his cum deep inside her. He thought he would never stop coming. Finally, they collapsed in each other's arms, exhausted and spent. He gently kissed her cheek, her forehead, her nose, then her lips. Then he looked deep into her eyes and whispered the words she thought she would never hear. "I love you."

As they dressed on the beach, they told each other of their longing for each other all throughout high school. Colin had always wanted her. There was something about her that the other girls didn't have. He wasn't quite sure what it was, but it had drawn him to her. But she was always so quiet and shy, he had decided it better to keep his distance. Over the years since their graduation, he had never forgotten her, always hoping someday that they would be together.

They drove to her house in silence. No longer was there awkwardness, or embarrassment. Now there was love, a love that filled all the crevices of their hearts.