The Impressionist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few attempts, he arrived at a final composition which had Francois and Camille featured in the center of the mural being orally worshipped while all around them were their guests in various sexual positions with the featured guests more prominent than the others. He picked up the phone and asked Boulan to come in as he wanted to show him the sketch. Boulan and Camille entered shortly thereafter and were delighted with the drawing of the impending mural. Camille was playing with JC’s erection as they looked at it and Odile had opened Francois’ robe and was idly stroking his organ as he asked JC some questions about the sketch. When Boulan gave his approval, he told him that he would start painting in the morning but right now, he wanted to put his cock inside Camille as he had a load of hot cum for her. She needed no urging and walked over to the couch and removed her robe and lay down with her legs spread wide for him.

He got between her legs and fit the head of his throbbing penis to her moist vagina and worked it inside as she encouraged him with her sexy talk and her moans. Francois asked Odile to go over to the cabinet and get some lubricant as he wanted to put his cock inside JC’s sexy ass and she did so and smeared some on JC’s anus as well as the head of Boulan’s penis. Then she took his thick erection and fit the head to JC’s asshole as Boulan pushed the crown inside and started fucking him with long, deep strokes as JC moaned from the beautiful sensations he was getting from his cock and ass at the same time. Odile got up on the couch and squat over Camille’s face and fed her pussy to her as she was being transported to heaven by the beautiful penis moving inside her.

They continued this for some time and both Odile and Camille had cum a couple of times when Francois cried out that his orgasm was imminent. He shoved his organ deep inside JC’s ass and JC felt it swell and begin pumping hot cum into him which caused his cock to erupt also and start shooting jets of cum into Camille. After their spasms ended, Francois removed his penis from JC’s ass and JC pulled his organ out of Camille’s wet, grasping pussy and they all relaxed on the couch as Francois picked up the phone and asked for some cold drinks and hot towels. A good looking, well built young man came in with drinks for them and then proceeded to clean them up thoroughly before leaving. JC told Francois that he wanted to get an early start in the morning and would not be staying for dinner tonight so he and Odile got dressed and told them they would see them in the morning.

He told them that he would need them to pose for him first and asked if they could provide him with either a male or female intern to keep him in the mood while he worked. Francois told him not to worry and they said their goodbyes and left.

Next morning, they arrived promptly at 11 am and the maid showed them upstairs into the large gathering room where the Boulan’s were sitting having coffee waiting for them to arrive. The large, motorized and moveable scaffold, that JC had ordered, had arrived and was standing in front of the wall opposite where they sat. He noticed a young man, wearing the same type of robe that the Boulan’s were wearing, sitting in a sofa chair at the end of the room and assumed he was the intern assigned to him. He went over to the work table, which he had asked to be set up near the scaffold, and opened his paint case and laid out his paints, brushes and other equipment. He took the mural sketch out of his briefcase and tacked it to a post on the table and then told them that he wanted to get started so they finished their coffee and he asked Francois to get him a robe as he wanted to undress and work in that.

Boulan picked up the phone and a few minutes later a maid arrived with a robe for him which he put on after removing his clothes. He told Francois that he would also need a male and female intern to pose with them and Francois asked the maid to tell Phillipe and Ghislaine to slip on robes and come in as soon as possible. JC then studied the maquette for a few minutes and just as he finished, the interns walked in. They were both magnificent looking people with perfect bodies for sex in that Phillipe had an athlete’s body and a very thick penis with a superb crown and Ghislaine had large, full breasts, ample hips and ass and great thighs and legs. He then asked to have two chaise lounges moved side by side just off to his right and, as soon as that was done, told Francoise to remove his robe and lie back on the lounge chair on the left and Camille to do the same on the other one.

Then he told Phillipe to make himself comfortable on the carpet and rest his head on Camille’s thigh close to her open vagina and had Ghislaine do the same with Francoise so that it looked like the two of them were servicing them. He asked the Boulan’s to hold hands and look as though they were surveying the scenes going on around them at one of their parties and picked up a charcoal stick before mounting the scaffold and raising it near the top of the wall where he began sketching the outlines of the Boulan’s heads and shoulders. He worked quickly as he had planned out the proportions previously and knew the relative scale of the figures so it wasn’t long before he had the outlines of the four bodies completed. Then he sketched in their faces and other bodily features as well as the lounge chairs and, after coming down and checking his work, prepared his palette, selected a few brushes and called over the young intern whose name was Jon.

He told him he could keep his robe on if he wished and had him get on the scaffold with him. When he had raised it to the top of the sketch, he started painting and told Jon to play with his crotch and keep him nice and horny while he worked. As he painted, Jon kneeled in front of him, opened JC’s robe and grasped his rising organ and cupped his balls in his hand. The Boulans smiled in approval of the scene and immediately got into the mood of the moment as JC worked. When he reached the middle of the painting, he asked the interns to start orally servicing the Boulans and asked Jon to take his cockhead in his mouth and slowly nurse on it so as not to get him too excited to cum. He glanced across the room and saw Odile sitting back on the couch with a maid servicing her as she watched them.

She had changed into a robe and it was wide open as she squirmed in pleasure and his cock twitched at the sexy sight of her.

He paid particular attention to Francois’ beautiful organ and depicted it being licked by Ghislaine so that all could see its magnificent proportions as well as his large ball sac. He did the same with Camille as he showed Phillipe with his tongue out approaching her gorgeous vagina to orally worship it. He had both interns turn their bodies so that he could show their beautiful proportions also and, by the end of the day had it just about finished. He decided to call it a day and told Jon he could stop as he lowered the unit and walked over to Francois. He tapped Phillipe on the shoulder and asked him to stand up and then dropped to his knees alongside Francois and took the crown of his penis between his lips and started nursing on it as he reached over and ran his fingers between Camille’s labia.

Then he felt a familiar hand on his genitals as Odile had come over and rested her head on a pillow underneath him and was ready to use her talented mouth on his throbbing pole while he sucked the swollen crown of Francois’ delicious organ. He was looking into Francois’ eyes as he sucked on his crown and could see when he had done something good by the look of utter abandonment as his eyes glazed over for an instant and he muttered sexy things to him. When he started deep throating the thick organ and worked his head up and down on the shaft while stroking it around the base, he heard Francois groan and take his head in his hands, as his cock jerked and started shooting hot cum into JC’s hungry mouth in spurt after spurt until there was no more.

JC took his mouth from the gorgeous penis and removed his organ from Odile’s mouth, telling her to move over with him as he got between Camille’s sexy thighs and ran his tongue from her anus to her clit. She sighed in contentment and ran her finger through his hair as he licked her. Odile was back in action on his cock so he was getting pleasure from both ends again and was enjoying it immensely. He loved the taste and scent of Camille and lost himself worshipping her womanhood and every other part of her crotch with particular attention to her wet vaginal opening. He was dipping his tongue deep into her cunt and licking up the juices coming down the delicious passage and she was squirming in delight and prodding him never to stop what he was doing to her. Suddenly she cried out and grasped his head in her hands as she held him tight and wet his face with her cum juices.

He lapped up every drop and kept his tongue inside her long after her last spasm of pleasure before he got up and asked Odile to get up on the bed as he couldn’t wait to put his cock inside her hot pussy. She needed no prodding and was sprawled out before him reaching for his throbbing erection. He couldn’t get over how beautiful and sexy she was and, as she fit the tip of his penis to her wet opening and lifted her hips as he lowered himself into her, he leaned down and took her hard nipple in his mouth and slid his rigid pole into her inch by inch as she moaned and squirmed under him. He was ripe and ready for a mind blowing orgasm after the way Jon had kept him hot all day and after his feast on the organs of his patrons, so it wasn’t long before he felt the intense sensations of his approaching orgasm and plunged his thick organ deep inside Odile as her pussy contracted around his shaft and milked his cum out of his balls.

Waves of pleasure washed over him as his cock exploded and shot hot cum into her depths in a series of spasms. She reacted with an orgasm of her own as his hot cum splashed inside her and the two of them went off to another planet for a short time. As his spasms ended and his cock still throbbed, her cunt grasped the thick organ tightly and held it deep inside her. Camille had leaned over and was sucking Odile’s erect nipples all through her orgasm and looked up at her and watched the expressions on Odile’s face as she came. JC collapsed on top of her in a tight embrace and they held each other as his organ grew smaller and slipped out of her vagina followed by a stream of his cum.

After relaxing awhile, Francois asked them to stay for dinner and JC looked at Odile, who nodded her approval and he accepted on the proviso that they were going to leave right afterwards as he wanted to go to sleep and have a good nights rest. They enjoyed their hosts sumptuous dinner but refused the interns attentions between courses as they didn’t want to get horny again and wind up staying for the night. When they had finished coffee and desert, they dressed and told Francois they would see him promptly at eleven and went out to the parking lot. On the way home, Odile told him that the painting looks fabulous so far and that she enjoyed watching it take shape before her eyes as she was being eaten. He told her that as soon as they get home, he wants to go to sleep with his cock inside her and not move until morning.

They stripped and got into bed in his favorite spoon position. JC’s organ was quite hard already just from the thought of feeding his penis into her, and slid inside smoothly since she had secreted her juices in anticipation of this. He cuddled up against her and cupped her breast in his hand and promptly fell asleep as she closed her eyes and concentrated on the thickness filling her vagina. Soon, she too fell asleep and they awoke in the morning with his cock still inside her. He decided to forego any morning sex with her as he wanted to be nice and horny while he worked today and she completely understood although she would have loved a good morning wake up fuck.

He told her that, if she planned on staying at Boulan’s all day while he worked, she would have plenty of opportunity to get her rocks off with all of their interns around. She smiled and told him that it was his cock she wanted inside her but would settle for someone else’s until tonight.

They arrived at Boulan’s and were shown into the mural room where they found Camille and Francois, fully dressed this time, having coffee with a very good looking mature couple wearing robes who he assumed were his models for the day. After introducing Corinne and Jacques, they told JC and Odile that they had to go out of town but would be back in the morning and that the couple who would be posing for him has been notified and would be there at 11 am. He also told them that they were welcome to stay tonight if they wished and that the staff would take care of their every wish. When they walked out the door, JC consulted his notes and saw that both Jacques and his wife loved to suck cock and would often share a cock for long periods of time at the parties.

He asked them if they had a particular favorite among the interns and they both agreed on Antoine so he asked the maid to have him come in and went over to the work table and prepared his paints. While he got everything ready, he glanced over to the side and saw a very attractive young lady sitting in the chair that Jon had occupied the day before and assumed that she was his intern for today.

When Antoine arrived, he asked him to remove his robe and lay back on the pillows which had been placed on the carpet. Antoine was a nice looking guy with a slim body but had a very long and thick penis with a large sloped crown. JC could understand why they enjoyed sucking his cock and asked them to get on their knees on either side of him and play with his penis until he was ready for them to suck it. He had slipped into his robe while waiting for Antoine so he picked up his charcoals and nodded to the young intern who rose immediately and joined him on the scaffold. When they got to the proper position for sketching, JC asked her to play with him and keep him nice and hard while he worked but under no circumstances make him cum. He started to work and it wasn’t long before he was ready to sketch them as they sucked Antoine’s organ, which was fully erect and looked gorgeous.

He asked Jacques to hold the crown between his lips until he finished the sketch of him and then did the same with Corinne. When he was finished and ready to start painting, he glanced over at Odile, who was totally naked and laying back on a lounge chair watching him work while Jon was busy licking her sweet pussy. She smiled at him and told him that the sketch looked fabulous and she couldn’t wait to see him paint in all the interesting details. He started painting and Marisse, the intern, took the head of his erection in her mouth and gently sucked it while fondling his ball sac.

The time flew by and by late afternoon, he was finished with this part of the mural and lowered the unit and put his palette on the table and thanked Marisse for her help. He walked over to Jacques and Corinne, who were still taking turns sucking Antoine’s beautiful penis. He told Antoine he could leave and then lay down in his place and asked if they would like to finish him off as he was hot as hell and needed release. They needed no urging and each took a side of his thick shaft and started licking it and nibbling on it as they played with his balls. Odile came over and squat over his face and presented him with her fabulous pussy to suck as the married couple took turns sucking his throbbing erection. It was while Jacques had his organ deep down his throat, that JC came and started shooting load after load of hot cum into his waiting mouth.

Jacques would swallow a load and pass JC’s cock to Corinne who would drink some and then pass it back to her husband. They sucked his balls dry and made quite sure that they got every drop out as Odile cried out in passion and fed him her juices as she shuddered in orgasm and her body shook while she left this world for an all too short excursion in that special place of pleasure. She bore down on JC’s face and rubbed her vagina all over his mouth and nose and JC fed on every drop of her juices and dug his tongue deep inside her hole to get more as she came. After some time, Odile managed to return to reality and lifted herself off JC’s face so that he could get up. He thanked Jacques and Corinne for helping him out in his time of need and then reached down and helped Odile to rise to her slightly wobbly feet. They left as the couple stayed to admire themselves in the mural.

The days were flying by as JC worked energetically all day and the figurative portion of the mural was almost complete. He had only one other couple left from the secondary list and then he would finish the details and the mural would be finished except for the coat of varnish so it would only be a few more days work at the most. The last of his models were Sida and Mijel, a very attractive young couple from Botswana who looked like living statues in ebony of what perfect bodies should be. According to his notes on what they had told him, they mostly enjoyed staying gay when they partied, although they are bisexual on occasion. JC had asked Boulan to provide a couple to play with them as they modeled for him and as he and Odile entered the Mural Room, as it was now known, they saw the black couple waiting for them on a couch sipping their morning coffee.

They had last seen each other at the interview and greeted each other warmly as they had gotten along very well at their first meeting. JC explained how he wanted them to pose today and told them to maintain some self control to keep from cumming too often throughout the afternoon as he wanted the men, in particular to try to stay good and hard until he was finished. He showed them to the area he was going to paint them into the mural and asked Sida and Mijel to recline on their backs on the bed provided by Francois and then asked the young interns whose names were Jeanne and Bernard to make themselves comfortable between their legs and turn their bodies slightly sideways so he can see both their genitals as they played with their respective organs.

He watched as Bernard slid smoothly between Mijel’s parted thighs and ran his fingers over the magnificent organ which was just beginning to rise. He remembered what JC had asked and just stroked it enough to keep it nice and hard while JC was furiously charcoaling their outlines on the wall. A young intern, Lawrence, was keeping his cock nice and hard as he sketched just by running his fingers over his shaft and balls every once in a while.

Meanwhile, the other intern, Margie, was kissing the insides of Sida’s thighs and looking up at the inviting pink opening, wishing she could dip her head in there and suck away, but remembering what JC had asked, she kissed and licked her way, very slowly, closer and closer to the objective and satisfied her desires by going up every once in a while and running her tongue into the inviting, puckered anus and then into the sweet, wet canal to lick up some of the delicious juices awaiting her tongue. While he was painting in the figures, he asked Lawrence to suck on the head of his cock for a while and get him nice and horny as he was working on their organs right now. He gave himself up to Lawrence’s mouth for the next few minutes and then very reluctantly pulled his organ from the fabulous mouth and went back to painting while Lawrence held his balls in his hands.

Odile called to him from the other side of the room and told him that the painting looked magnificent as she had a perfect view of the entire wall. He glanced over and saw her being licked by a very sexy gal who had a fantastic ass. He went back to work and finished about 7 pm since he had also done all the detail work around the 2 figures. He thanked Lawrence for a job well done and lowered the scaffold and put his palette on the work table and walked over to his four models, who were still high and horny and had not cum yet. He asked if he could join them and lay down next to Bernard as they passed Mijel’s beautiful, thick penis between them.