The Impressionist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Odile came over to join them and lay down next to Margie and shared the delicious pink meat with her as Sida moaned and ran her hands through their hair as they took turns sucking her cunt. JC had the beautiful black penis in his mouth when suddenly Mijel cried out and held his head in his hands as his organ swelled and began pumping hot cum into his mouth. He sucked deeply on the thick, throbbing cock and gulped down the vast quantity of cum that kept filling his mouth until Mijel quieted down and his spasms abated. JC found his cum delicious and squeezed the shaft from his base up to get the last drops out of him and then rested his head on the ebony thigh and looked up at Mijel telling him that he wanted to do that all day as he was painting the beautiful member. Mijel excused Margie and Bernard and asked JC to lay back and relax as he wanted to pleasure him also.

As soon as JC lay back on the pillows, Mijel sat cross legged between his parted thighs and ran his hands over his full ball sac and rigid, thick penis. He had very talented hands and JC was lifting his hips to give him full access to every portion of his crotch. He heard Sida moaning and looked over and saw her holding Odile’s head tightly to her cunt as she thrashed her head from side to side in a wild and beautiful orgasmic dance. Then, after lying there motionless for a few minutes, she asked Odile to lay back so that she could enjoy herself also and got down between her thighs to get better acquainted with the gorgeous crotch before her eyes.

Then Mijel leaned forward and licked a drop of precum off the head of his cock just before taking the crown between his lips and nursing on it like it was a teat. He loved the way he was being sucked and held Mijel’s head in his hands as he slowly and sensuously fed his organ in and out of the hungry mouth that was transporting him to heaven. He glanced over at Odile and saw her moving her hips back and forth as she fed every part of her crotch to Sida’s voracious mouth. He reached over and tweaked her erect nipple and she looked over at him with glazed eyes and smiled as she lost herself in the pleasures she was receiving. When Mijel started to deep throat his organ, he knew it wouldn’t be long before he emptied his balls and when he felt the fantastic sensations that Mijel was giving him as he swallowed around his shaft and milked his throbbing penis, he felt the rush as his orgasm overcame him and his cock spurted ropes of cum deep down Mijel’s throat.

He kept shooting jets of cum in spasms and Mijel gulped down every load and kept sucking him firmly long after his last spasm had ended. As Mijel sucked on his slowly receding organ, Odile cried out that she was cumming and he looked over to see her grinding her cunt into Sida’s face as she experienced Nirvana and then slowly sank back down on the pillows to recuperate as Sida lovingly licked her slit of the delicious juices that were flowing out.

The four of them lay there resting as they admired the almost complete mural when Camille and Francois walked in. Boulan stood there for a long time looking at the painting and then came over with a broad smile on his face as he told JC that he can’t believe how perfect the mural turned out. Camille was remarking about how sensuous each couple in the painting looked and thought that his likeness of them was absolutely divine. He told Francois that he had another day of finishing up details and the mural would be completed so Boulan announced that he was going to throw a huge party in celebration to show off his new acquisition to all his friends and requested that JC and Odile attend as the guests of honor.

JC graciously accepted for both of them and told them that he wanted to get home now and get some rest as he wanted to work on all the finishing touches early tomorrow so he could finish by the end of the day since the party would be the following night. They said their goodbyes and told Sida and Mijel that they would be looking forward to getting together with them again at the party and then took their leave.