The Incest Journal Ch. 01

Story Info
In the beginning, there was sister.
1.9k words
3.4
76.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - 'In the Beginning'

Eventually, I came in for an even more shocking revelation...

... though I don't know any guy who's crazy about his sister being a dirty, all-out, downright slut and a whore.

For a while, I blamed it on my foul mood after dad walked out on mom, my sister, Tanna, and me only 2 months before I started attending the same local university as sis. Even worse, my favorite girlfriend, at the time, left me for an absolutely gorgeous dark-bruntte around the same time... apparently deciding she was lez or bi. That didn't help matters in the slightest, expecially since I'd always wanted to, but had never gotten anywhere with my ex's new girlfriend.

That'd always been a thorn in the flesh: You see, I'm right at 6 feet tall, have almost-blond hair and a 3 1/2''-thick by 8'' cock. I have a good body and am considered very good-looking.

Considering things after the fact, though, I now realize I'd subconsciously had a thing for bedding quite a number of cute up to very sexy, but somewhat sexually trashy cunts in high school, to begin with. So, I'm afraid that dad and my ex-girlfriend had very little to do with what happened.

Being that Tanna is 2 years older than I, however, we didn't do a lot of things together while growing up... though got along well enough. She was very quiet about her fuck-life coming up through high school; all I knew about it was that she had a handful of admittedly stud-hunk boyfriends. She obviously had a good eye for the young man-meat.

Not terribly surprising... Tanna has a very nice face. Her wavy, shoulder-length hair is a shade darker than the color of mine. A bit tall for a girl, her tits are medium-sized, but firm, round and full-looking. Her best assets, though, are a wickedly round rearend and a great pair of legs.

She's not gorgeous, but a pretty good-looking piece, altogether. I'll admit to having lusted after and even beaten-off over her a few times. But actually go to bed with her?...

... well, I made it on the college football team as a starting wide receiver. That didn't help my social life with sis, because of the time I spent involved with football, and barely treading water as an engineering major.

I'd never visualized bookworms as whores. Sis, now, had always been ahead in school. A literature major and a junior, Tanna seemed to spend eternity on the campus library computers, doing hours of research, hoping to get a hard start on her master's dissertation still 3 years down the road.

Beyond that, I lived in the dorm on the farside of campus from sis's small, but nice and comfortable off-campus apartment across the street from what? - the library, of course! I'll say one thing for my old man - he paid mom very generous separation payments, besides which, mom had a very good business of her own as an interior decorater. So, Tanna and I didn't have to worry about money, one of the reasons sis's apartment was so nice. Still, we didn't have a lot of time to see one another, except for an occasional dinner and movie.

The 1st. month went great for our football team; we clobbered good opponents by large margins. Things fell completely apart the 1st. game of the 2nd. month - partly because I dropped 2 touchdown passes, good ones on the mark, too, if I'd only managed to pull them in. Coach didn't say word one to, let alone, yell at me, just gave me a long, scorching stare as he left the locker room afterward.

I was lower in the dumps than ever - went back to my empty room, sucking 3.2 suds and feeling sorry for myself until around 10 o'clock when I happened to see my key to Tanna's apartment lying on the desk. Maybe a subconscious streak of exhibitionism had under-lain her giving it to me. But it gave me an idea; I decided to drop in on her and ask if she wanted to go to the late-night movie with me. That might cheer me up.

Tanna's bedroom was in back, and she seemed to be out, since I didn't see any lights when I walked up to the front door. I was so accustomed to using my key at any and all times that I didn't even think to knock when I let myself in to make sure she was gone.

Light, however, was coming through her bedroom door slightly ajar.

And 'jeezuz fucking christ!' - I ground to an abrupt halt when I heard the unmistakeable sounds of hard rutting coming from her bedroom!

Not only that, I could hear the snarling and growling of young guy-voices: 'Do you like that cock up your butt-hole, you dirty, fucking skank? - huh, do you, you low-life piece of trash?' : 'Yeah, bitch, all them white cocks you've been getting ain't enough for you, are they, tramp? You just gotta' have a big, black one, too, don't you, you filthy white whore?' : 'Take it up the ass, pig!' - and I heard the sound of a hand slapping her butt!

I suddenly was overwhelmed with a rage I'd never experienced before! - until I had enough sense to restrain myself and listen to the lustfully joyful sounds of Tanna having the time of her life!

'Fuck - my sister, a 'dirty, fucking skank, bitch, pig, filthy whore' and loving it, too'?!

Curiosity got the best of me. The head of sis's bed was at the far end of room at an angle almost the same as that to which the door was cracked ajar. The chances were good she wouldn't see me; I slipped up and thrust my head in a little.

A slut, all right, sis was sit-down-humping a fat, black fuck-tool with her vag (cunt). A white cock nearly as thick was roughly goring in and out of her bowels.

I couldn't determine the owner of the swarthy piece of fuck-gristle, though he was naked and the voice sounded like it belonged to 'Animal', one of the best linebackers on our team.

The also-naked guy studding her in the ass, however, was Justin. I felt betrayed, because he was one of my best homeys, and usually played tight-end across the offensive formation from me. We hung-out a lot together because he was good-looking, too, downright handsome, in fact. We loved soaking up the attention from the juicy, young girls when we hoofed-it around campus together.

Looking back, though, I can honestly say I don't know whether or not I felt like killing the guys -because the simple truth was even 'harder' to assimilate. Sis was moaning, squealing, almost grunting, screeching and wailing for them to 'fuck her harder' : 'Give it to me; make me take it like the dirty slut I am! I'm just a filthy, tramp-trash whore! Yes, oh, yes, that feels good! Fuc-c-ck me! Pound my cunt and ass! - oh, gaw-w-wd, yes-s-s, yes!'

And it wasn't until later that I remembered being then almost possessed by a demon of dominant desire! - with the hardest rod-on I'd had in quite some time! I'm sure, though, that some denial played into it, while I still can hardly recall padding over to the couch in a daze and quietly getting 'nakeder' than a flagpole! - more erect, too, it seemed!

I'd almost walked past Justin before he saw me and stopped sodomizing sis with a startled jerk: 'Rolf, what in hell are you doing here?'

'Oh, don't mind me. Just keep on with what you're doing!' I managed to grin at him.

Justin briefly stared at me, then stabbed his phallus back up, and returned to roughly shafting Tanna's anal pussy.

By then, my cute, whory sister was looking over her shoulder at me, her big, hazel-green eyes the size of saucers in total shock!: 'O... oh, m... my god, wha... wha... what are you doing here, Rolf?'

I just gave her a mocking laugh... with the 'romance' of the moment being violated, or perhaps cooly enhanced, by Animal: 'Hell, good to see ya', white boy. Grab yourself a piece of the action, dude!'

'Oh, don't worry; I will!' I replied reaching out to cruelly twist Tanna's left nip while she wailed in pleasureable pain: 'So, you're a 'piece of trash, pig, dirty skank, slut' and 'just a filthy, tramp-trash whore', are you, sis?'

The bitch released another wail, descending to a whimper low in her throat: 'Oh, my god, oh, my god!'

'You like all this cock, you dirty cunt? Well, take one from your brother, whore!' - and I took her hair, slashing her mouth as far onto my dick as I could and began trashing her hot lips up and down it.

'Yeah, take it! - take me fucking myself with your cute, dumb little face, sis, you slut!' I growled every bit as much as I'd earlier heard the other guys doing. 'You want to be a whore and get all the dick you can? - well, it serves you just right to fucking act like a low-life whore and take it from your brother in your dirty, filthy mouth, bitch?'

'Hell, yeah, fuck your sister's bitch-face, dude!' Justin gloated. 'Suck that big cock, tramp, you brother-fucking skank!'

'Hell, that sort of thing is all this white pig knows how to do, bro!' Animal snorted, throwing her front slit up and down his horse-sized phallus as best he could with Justin plowing her behind.

'Have you ever stuck it to a dirty whore like your sister, man?' Justin then asked me.

'Not this dirty, but I'm damn well gonna' make sis act every inch what she is!' I told him. 'Yeah, you're nothing but a whore, just a fucking dirty, low-life slut and whore, aren't you, sis?'

'Uh-h-hummm!' the tramp-cunt mumbled around my cock, nodded and looked up at me, her eyes burning with shamed arousal.

It was about then that Justin roared, 'I'm about to cum! Oh, yeah! Fuck! Fuc-c-ck!' he yelled, backing out of her lovely tail, climbing off the bed and walking up next to me: 'Let me in there! The bitch likes her face used as a cum-rag, man!'

I yanked my cock out of her mouth and stepped aside.

Justin grabbed her tresses to jerk her head closer as he started fist-ramming his large phallus: 'Oh, yeah! Fuck, yeah! Here it cums, bitch! - all over your slutty face! - uh! - uh-h! - uh-h-h-h! - take it, fuck-face!' - and Tanna flinched with a soft moan as his cock threw a huge slime-rope across her kisser!

He briefly stood there in a post-copulatory daze, shook his dick dry, looked at me and said, 'Sorry about that, man. I didn't stop think that you might not want to fuck her pig-face with cum on it, bro.'

'That's okay. I'm thinking I ought to frustrate the tramp by making her watch me jack-off on her face, too,' I replied, interrupted by Animal: 'Not before I cum, man!'

He then started really tossing her up and down, before he brutely slammed her twat into his crotch, with my whore-sister screeching, then wailing as Animal cried out: 'Here it goes! - right up your dirty pig-cunt, 'ho-bag! Fuck, fucking jeezuz christ! Oh, yeah, bitch! In your trashy, fucking, low-life cunt, you filthy slut!'

Watching all that so inspired me that I piled a 2nd. slop-wad on her face without a word!...

... while suffice to it say, a great time was had by all, since that wasn't all that happened that Saturday night, which was far from the last time that Animal, Justin, dozens of other studly campus boys and I banged my wonderfully filthy, tramp-trash whore-sister every which loose way to Sunday! - quite literally!!

(to be continued)