The Incest Pictures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,290 Followers

"Then for God's sake take me into the lounge," she wailed.

"I carried her into the lounge and laid her on the divan. She didn't hesitate.

"He...he...oh Terry...give it to me...give it to me darling...I need you so badly."

Her legs were wide open and raised. I got between them and plunged into her. The last dregs of the world of mundane reality fled and I was in paradise. Her hot wet tunnel engulfed my penis, clutching and sucking as if she would draw all of me into her.

"She was saying repeatedly, "Darling...oh darling...darling..." until she gave a sudden convulsive surge and screamed, "It's coming...coming...oh God...harder...deeper..."

I let it go; cum pumped up my shaft and shot into her. I think I howled with ecstasy as I started to fill her joy tunnel, and we writhed together frantically. I had one hand behind her at the base of her neck, the other hand was under her buttocks as her legs wrapped round me and we struggled to get my seed deep into her.

Why can't it last? Why can't we die doing it? But those superlative moments of fulfilment don't last. Mother was still frantically working herself over my penis as I came down from the heights. She was sobbing and pleading with me, "Stay...oha...stay with me darling...I still need...oh...oh...oh..."

Mother ended with a long drawn out sigh of contentment and calm descended upon us.

We lay silent for sometime. My penis was still in her and for some reason I was reluctant to withdraw from her.

After a while mother said very softly, "Well that's how I think it happened."

"W-what?"

"The couple in the picture, that how I think they ended up coming together."

"Oh."

"I wonder...I wonder...?"

"What?"

"If she got pregnant."

"Pregnant!"

"Well of course darling; she didn't look too old to get pregnant, and if like us they didn't use anything then...."

"You mean you could...?"

"Yes, of course I could; wouldn't it be wonderful; a real consummation of our love for each other."

"I don't..."

"Be a darling; I'm dying of thirst. Go and make a cup of tea."

I went to the kitchen to make tea. I had a lot to think about, and hopefully a lot to look forward to.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,290 Followers
12