The Incident

Story Info
Friend from gym finds it gets too hot too resist.
3.5k words
4.34
56.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers

At 41 Jack was in very good shape. He stood six one and weighed in at just over 200 pounds. Height weight comparisons said he should weigh less however his body fat had been measured at a low level and so he dedicated his body to the gym on an almost daily basis and therein stayed fit.

As he jogged on the treadmill he say Katie get on a treadmill opposite him. The gym was laid out so that two banks of treadmills and elliptical machines faced each other with a walkway down the middle. The walkway extended to the front door and people jokingly called it the runway referencing the runway fashion models walk. In truth both men and women enjoyed watching people pass in front of them as they entered the gym or left their machines for the weight room that was to the rear.

Jack and Katie knew each other only from the gym and only by first name. They had passed some pleasantries between them over the months since they'd first said hello. As Katie looked up that day she smiled and waved at Jack as he jogged. Jack mouthed a hello in return. He had found her both pleasant and beautiful and while he secretly imagined asking her out on a date he guessed her to be at least 10 years younger than he and likely closer to 15 years, a gap he considered far too large.

Katie enjoyed seeing Jack at the gym. He was always polite to her and had more often than she cared to admit had a positive effect on her mood when she was feeling down or stress which she felt was happening far too frequently.

As they jogged it was impossible not to notice the other person and when this happened Jack would feel a little self-conscious about possibly staring at her and offending her. Though there were overhead television sets to watch he'd always find his eyes wandering toward her when she was there. Even in the controlled environment a humid day on the outside would find its way into the gym. Jack could see Katie sweating rather profusely as she jogged and where she had jogged for almost a half hour at that point she was well covered in sweat. He could see the sweat running in tiny rivers down the skin between her breasts. He thought himself terrible for noticing her that way but he also found it difficult not to notice. Katie always wore workout clothing that fit snugly next to her body without being tight as some of the younger women seemed to feel was fashionable.

But Katie seemed to not notice him looking as she seemed quite involved in watching the tiny television screen that was attached to the treadmill. So Jack shifted his focus to the overhead television and the ESPN NFL football show that was on. But the show at that moment was focusing on the Arizona Cardinals, a team he found boring to the maximum and so it wasn't long before his eyes had drifted back to Katie as she jogged. This time however she caught him looking at her. He immediately felt embarrassment cover him but then almost as quickly Katie winked at him and smiled. He was instantly relieved by this but also a little confused. What did it mean? Now he found him obsessing over this tiny detail instead of just allowing it to pass as quickly as it had come.

He was happy his jog was coming to an end so he could stop his obsession and not further embarrass himself. When he was finished he went to the rear of the gym as was his routine and did his muscle toning exercises with the weight machines. This was his cool down period before he finished his workout. This done he showered and changed and walked back down the runway to leave.

"Hi Jack," he heard a voice say from behind him and immediately realized it was Katie.

He turned and said, "Hi, how're you doing?"

"I'm all right but I'm so thirsty!" She held onto the word "so" for emphasis. "Wanna go next door and get something to drink?"

Next door meant the upscale coffee shop and French bakery that also had lots of health foods. "Sure," Jack replied pleasantly surprised by Katie's forwardness. She'd always seemed a little shy to him as he felt he was almost always the one to initiate verbal contact between them.

They went next door and he got some energy water and Katie got an iced tea. They sat down at one of the tables and Jack immediately said, "I'm sorry for staring at you like I was. That was rude of me."

"That's all right," Katie replied, "actually I hadn't noticed you were staring."

He couldn't help but wonder how she could have missed it but he wasn't about to argue the point either. Since they had never had a conversation that was more than a few sentences long they found themselves asking the "What do you do for work" and even "where do you live" questions. The conversation moved along to where they were laughing about the runway at the gym and certain of the people who walked it. Jack noted how one guy in particular had very bad body odor and within that sentence also admonished himself against such feelings but Katie said she'd felt the same way.

The small talk turned into more serious talk after a short while and Jack found this to be a little uncomfortable. So in an effort to back away from that he quipped, "You must have a very active social life."

Confused by his statement Katie asked, "What do you mean?"

Jack realized that his possibly out of line statement was completely unexpected and explained, "Well, you're young, you're beautiful, and um, I mean, guys must hit on you all the time."

Katie smiled and said, "I'm not so young."

"Well you can't be more than 28."

Katie smiled broadly and replied, "That's so nice of you to say but actually I'm 36."

Extremely surprised Jack said, "Wow, you really don't look it. I wasn't just saying that. I mean, you really don't look like you are even 30."

"Good genes I guess," Katie replied a little embarrassed. She had never been comfortable with compliments and although she'd heard such compliments many times over the years she tended to not believe them. She knew she was pretty but not that pretty.

"Well, I should get going," Jack said feeling increasing discomfort. He felt certain Katie now viewed him as just another guy trying to get into her panties through flattery. He hated being thought of that way.

Katie agreed and the continued to chat as the started across the parking lot. Suddenly Katie tripped and fell to the pavement. She immediately grabbed her leg writhing in pain saying, "ow ow ow!" She had been tripped up by a rather deep pothole.

"Are you okay?" He asked then felt it had to be one of his all time dumb questions. Of course she wasn't okay, why would she say ow if she were.

"Yeah, I think so," she replied but as she tried to get to her feet she quickly fell back to the pavement. She held out her hand and said, "I guess I'll need your help getting up."

Jack took her hand in his and with his other hand grabbed onto her lower arm to help her up. Katie got up slowly and very gingerly. As she tried to put a little weight on her right foot she winced heavily and cried out in pain again.

"Maybe we should get you to the emergency room," he said with concern.

"Okay," Katie replied but then just as quickly said, "no, no, just help me to my car."

"Are you going to be able to drive? After all, that's your right foot you injured. How are you going to use the accelerator?"

"You've got a point."

There were a few moments of silence when Jack offered, "I could take you to my place and ice it down for you. That should help with the swelling and if it doesn't go down then maybe I could take you to the ER."

Katie agreed and wrapped her arm around Jack's shoulders as she hobbled to his car. Once in the car Jack offered, "I could take you to your house if you'd prefer."

"No!" Katie replied quickly and sharply.

Jack was taken a little aback by the strength of her remark but quickly put it to her being in pain. Jack lived only ten minutes from the gym. After they pulled into his driveway he went around the car and helped Katie from the car and into his living room. He felt thankful he'd bought a bunch of ice the day before for a trip to the beach. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around a bunch of the ice and then took it into Katie. She had sat down on the sofa with an ottoman in front of it and was resting her legs there. Jack knelt down and carefully applied the towel wrapped ice to her ankle.

He hadn't had the ice on her ankle for 30 seconds when she said, "It's feeling a lot better already."

"Good," he replied. Jack had remained kneeling in front of Katie. As he looked up to her face he noticed her long legs as they disappeared beneath the skirt she was wearing. Feeling of lust raced through his mind. He told himself to fix his eyes on hers and to keep them there. He did that but he found her doe brown eyes intoxicating. He felt like he could fall into them and stay there forever.

"What are you thinking?" Katie asked.

"Oh nothing," Jack lied, "I'm just hoping you're all right." Well, that part was true anyway.

"I feel a lot better."

"Well, try to keep your leg relaxed. Tensing it up will only make it stiffen up worse." He reached up and rubbed his hand against her calf. He immediately thought how inappropriate he action was and said, "I'm sorry. That wasn't called for."

"Huh?" Katie replied and then realized what he meant. "No no, it felt good actually. I think you're right. Maybe you could massage the tenseness out of it a little?"

Jack used both hands as he gently yet firmly massaged the muscle of her calf. He noticed Katie close her eyes as he massaged her and his eyes drifted back down to her legs. She had long athletic legs. He looked upwards towards her thighs and noticed the slightest bit of her panties between them. All he could think was he had to stop looking at her that way and yet he couldn't seem to resist either. He looked up quickly to see her eyes were still closed and then back down. His hands ventured slightly higher to behind her knee.

"Oh that feels so good," Katie responded.

After a few moments he pulled his hands down her calf again and then pushed them upwards to her knee and then beyond. He really wanted to feel her thigh but he also wanted to be able to quickly retract his hands from their immodest venture when she objected. She didn't object and instead she let out that slow breath of air you do when something feels really good. Still, he honestly massaged her even though he was taking a lot of lascivious pleasure in what he was doing.

After a minute or two he said to her, "Actually, you don't feel like you have a tense muscle in you."

"That's probably true," she replied and then said, "but I'll feel lopsided if you only do the one leg."

Jack had to reposition himself between her legs to get at her left leg which he did happily of course. He massaged her left leg with the same attention he had the right. But this time as he massaged he thigh it seemed to him that she'd moved her legs a little further apart. He moved his hands ever higher still expecting at some point she'd object and he apologize as he withdrew his hands. She didn't. Then finally his hand reached the top of her thigh and the back of his fingers pushed lightly into her panties. He could feel himself silently moan and then looked up to her eyes. Katie had opened her eyes and smiled down at him. He then pushed his hand beneath her panties to her pussy.

Katie pulled back suddenly and said, "No, I can't."

Jack quickly pulled his hand from beneath her panties and said, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that."

"No," she replied quickly, "I kind of wanted you to do that but it's just not right. After all, I don't even know you."

Jack got up and sat down next to Katie on her right. He felt the need to disengage from what he was doing and this seemed to fit that need. But as soon as he looked to her face he also noticed that her slightly billowy blouse was a little immodestly open and he could easily see the cleavage of her breasts. He didn't linger and caught her eyes in the same move.

"So you really thought I was 28?" Katie asked seemingly to change the mood.

"Yeah, I did. I mean you really look that young."

They continued with this sort of chit chat for a couple of minutes and both of them relaxed. "Well, I should probably get going," Katie said finally. "You've been really sweet." She leaned over and gave him a peck on his lips. Jack had been looking her directly in the eyes and held that contact with her kiss.

Katie started to pull away but felt something. It was one of those moments when unseen forces hold you or pull you. Suddenly she felt Jack's presence not just inches from her face but within her as well. A certain attraction that she'd not paid attention to before now held her. She could feel her pulse increase, a little knot in her stomach and that excitement of something that feels particularly good. She wanted him and knew she needed to walk away right then. Her resistance was melting fast and she was doing nothing to shore it up.

Jack thought he felt a sudden wave of heat emanating from Katie sweep over him. He could feel and smell her breath. Her breath smelled like sex he thought. She seemed to suddenly take deeper breaths and her eyes seemed to close slightly. He thought her lower body moved closer to him while her lips stayed those few inches from his. He knew at that moment she was giving herself over to him and a part of him wanted to rip her clothes off and make love to her with all the passion he could find.

He slowly reached out and placed his hand along side her face. She leaned ever so slightly into his touch and he moved his hand in backward combing motion threw her hair. Jack had long fantasized about doing just this through Katie's thick dark hair. He wanted to feel its soft fullness in his hand and he wasn't disappointed. As his hand swept through her hair he saw Katie close her eyes and then shudder slightly.

Katie's mind raced. While she felt allowing him to touch her as he did to be wrong on so many levels she also felt powerless to stop him and she honestly had no desire to stop him. Her pride in her inner strength no longer seemed relevant and now she felt being controlled by this powerful man was truly the epitome of all she had ever secretly desired.

Consumed by her desires Katie kissed him with all the passion she had ever felt and with all the abandon she had ever feared. Katie was never one to relinquish control and somehow now it seemed irrelevant or worse, too confining. Jack returned her kiss with equal passion and drank her lust in as he would a cold drink on the hottest of days. Suddenly they were two teenagers kissing for the first time and discovering the sexual passions. When Jack's hand found her small firm breasts her hand found her proud hardness and grasped it. At that very moment Katie tried desperately to regain the decorum she was so proud of and to restore the modesty in which she prided herself. But this desire was no match for her lusts and the broken kiss lasted only a few seconds before she happily accepted his advances.

Neither remembered exactly how their clothes became piles upon the floor nor the steps they had to take to move to the bedroom but it seemed as if no time at all elapsed when they found themselves in his bed.

Without entering her Jack thrust himself against her and Katie responded in kind as she almost desperately moved her thighs against his and felt the sticky wet fullness of his lust pressing into her. She felt dirty and she wanted to revel in it. Jack could feel and smell the musky lustiness of Katie and it seemed to course through his nostrils to his loins and cause him to thrust against her. He desperately wanted to be inside her, to be one with her but he also wanted this to last as long as possible and their inevitable climax might bring what he thought a premature end to them.

But Katie felt she would explode if she didn't feel him inside her. The dampness of her desires would gush soon and she felt it would be a waste were he not inside her where she now knew he belonged. Katie firmly grabbed him and though she felt in a rush she was able to slowly guide him into her.

She couldn't believe the sensation. Though she knew otherwise he felt huge as he entered her. Katie's desire electrified Jack and now that he was finally in her he found it difficult not to thrust into her as fast and as heavily as he could.

Their first few thrusts seemed measured but it only took moments for them to be moving in what seemed long practiced coordination. They rose and fell together their lusts pulsing from one to the other. Jack caught Katie's eyes and held them firm as the moved together. Jack feared he'd climax too quickly because of the strength of his now realized passions for her and yet he was able to retain his arousal and hang on to it at that level. Katie felt like she'd gone into a trance as Jack rhythmically entered her again and again. His push with her pull and his thrust with her reception. It seemed odd to Jack that even though he knew they were both in excellent shape they didn't take long in working up a little bit of a sweat.

It was at that moment that Katie pushed Jack from on top of her but his sudden fear that she was rejecting him was replaced with the delight of watching her lower herself onto him and to take control of his hardness. For a few moments he just watched her face as she moved up and down on him but then he again noticed the tiny bits of perspiration between her breasts and he reached up and very lightly touched her fully extended nipples with the palms of his hands. Katie felt she'd squeal when she felt this touch but then suddenly it was replaced with a rough pinching and pulling of her nipples and she knew she was seconds from her orgasm.

Katie thought she saw a questioning look in Jack's eyes and almost yelled out, "don't stop!"

Katie was suddenly bouncing up and down on Jack and Jack released her breasts and watched them as they bounced. As Katie moved faster and faster up and down on Jack she felt a heat move quickly from her head downward and from her feet upward until she could feel the glorious explosion. She thrilled and moved to a higher peak as she felt Jack exploding inside her.

They continued their coupling for some time after that, enjoying the fulfillment of their mutual desires. Finally Katie felt the need to stop. She moved from on top of Jack to his side and hugged him as a child during a thunderstorm. A few moments later she shuddered and said, "What would my husband think."

"What?" Jack replied in shock.

"My husband, you knew I was married right."

"No," Jack said in total shock, "you never mentioned that."

"Oh," Katie replied. She knew she hadn't told him that and her saying that indiscrete line had messed her up slightly. But now she had anther problem. How was she going to tell him that she hadn't twisted her ankle at all but just a ruse to get to know someone she had secretly liked. Where prior to the afternoon's incident it had all seemed like a harmless flirtation she desired now everything had changed. She knew she still loved her husband but now she had all these feeling for Jack and the only thing she could think was, "What a mess!"

espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers