The Incident Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy thought that this was bizarre. Here we are standing about half a metre from one another as if we were at a cocktail party, chatting away about the weather and neither of us wearing a stitch of clothing. She could hardly have failed to have noticed the intense inspection she had been given but was probably a good deal less self conscious than she might otherwise have been, because of the time she had spent walking about with nothing on. He was so consumed by his appraisal of her that he failed to notice similar scrutiny in return.

As if by mutual consent, they both turned and began to walk towards the beach where she had left her clothes, there being no pretence to any further modesty. He feasted on her glorious back, all one even colour from head to toe, and now he could see her nicely shaped ankles and feet as she picked her way across the stones. He still could not believe what he was seeing. What loveliness in that beautiful skin, what glorious breasts, what perfection? He felt smothered with breathlessness and needed to get away. Surely he was in a dream? Suddenly a stone wobbled and she put out both arms for balance. David caught her right wrist, which steadied her momentarily, but she slipped forward on the next stone, and because he was still holding her wrist, it swung her around to face him.

To this day, he can never imagine what possessed him, but he pulled her the last few inches towards him and kissed her on the lips. Three things happened almost simultaneously. The enormity of what he had just done struck home. To his embarrassment, David developed a full-scale erection. And he realised that after a moment of absolute shocked stillness, she was kissing him back.

Mandy decided that she better hurry up and get her sun frock on before she made an absolute fool of herself. This young man seemed to have arrived almost with the convenience of a dream and at a time when she had never been experiencing higher levels of sexual tension. If she did not get away from him immediately, she did not know how she would resist putting her hands on his buttocks and crushing his firm, flat abdomen and very nice dick against her red hot skin. Her own juices were flowing in a torrent of excitement but she hoped that they might be mistaken for the water still trickling down her body. All these concerns abated suddenly as she stumbled and struggled to regain her balance. She found herself swinging around in a half circle to face him. The movement seemed non-stop until she found herself hard up against him and his lips were glued to her own. I can't handle this, her instincts screamed. Why can't I move? She felt his hardness erupt against her stomach and the light covering of hair on his chest tangling with her rigid nipples. She lost the fight at that point, desire overcame common sense and she found herself returning the kiss, tentatively at first then with unrestrained vigour. How sweet it was, how consuming his ever widening mouth and probing tongue became, how right it seemed at that moment.

David had never experienced unbridled lust before and the emotion shocked him with its power. He wanted to eat her, each beautiful part by each beautiful part -- starting with her lips. He also wanted to let her go so that he could watch her walk around and drink in every detail, from every angle. Only his big hands clamped across her back and her hands pulling his buttocks against her pelvis maintained their balance on the rocky surface.

After what seemed like the longest kiss in history, they finally surfaced for air and stared in amazement at one another. He didn't know whether to apologise or jump for joy but they couldn't stand there like that for ever and a day, so he just picked her up and carried her to the grassy bank where he set her down near her dress. In normal circumstances, he would have stumbled over the last stretch of stones, but today he was surefooted and his strength was superhuman. She picked up her dress, opened it up like a towel and spread it on the grass, then sat on it, leaning back on her elbows. He sank down beside her doing his best to keep his erection in some sort of a dignified state by lying on his side. He moved his arm over her to the other side of the ground and leant forward to kiss her again. The fire was raging within seconds and she collapsed back as she put her arms around him, drawing him down with her. Time stood still as they rolled first one way then the other, their lips never parting as their passion build up to white heat. Suddenly he did not think he could hold out any longer and he fumbled to enter her. Responding to her own needs, she grasped his dick and stroked it up and down the entrance to her vagina, touching the clitoris and thoroughly wetting its head. Then she placed the tip inside her vagina and pulled strongly on his buttocks. He slid inside her like a velvety caress until their pelvic bones were almost as one. David thought that he had never experienced such a sensation even in his wildest dreams. The internal muscles of her vagina were pulsing with mini contractions, stroking him until all sense of reality left him and the pent up tension of several months, exploded. He let out a cry that would have been heard for a considerable distance as every muscle went rigid at the moment of orgasm and his essence of life spurted into her.

Mandy had lost what semblance of control that she regained after she sat down, as soon as he kissed her again. All the vague longings and strange feelings rose up like an army in revolt and assaulted her senses, teasing emotion, sensitising nerve endings to concert pitch. Her breasts felt full and voluptuous and her nipples as hard as she could remember. Every blood vessel around her pelvis was engorged and sending the most delicious sensations throughout her body. I need him now, she thought as she found his dick and stroked her entrance with it. What a glorious feeling it was in her hand, but what fire it created where it touched and she found that the magnet within her was drawing it into her. She could not bear to play with it any longer. Setting the head into the entrance of her vagina, she grasped his buttocks and pulled him quickly towards her. She almost climaxed with the exquisite sensation as he slid inside her. Finally, their pelvises fully engaged and she heard David let out his great cry of ecstasy and sensed all the muscles of his body tension. The pressure on her clitoris became so intense that her climax began a split second later. First a rolling wave of pleasure, rapidly building up to a finale in which every nerve ending jangled and sang. A blinding white light enveloped her eyes and she seemed to become detached from her body. A voice, which she thought she recognised as her own, could be heard crying out in the distance. A great warmth coursed through her body as it began to relax and her pulse rate and blood pressure returned to normal. She just lay there as if paralysed, either unable or unwilling to move. She sensed David move on top of her and she realised that she was still trying to pull him further inside her. Mandy opened her eyes and touched his cheek. His look of concern disappeared when he realised that he had not hurt her.

David felt weak and helpless but engulfed by an incredible sense of euphoria. This was perfection, surely the moment to die. He took his weight onto his arms and slowly withdrew his dick and rolled onto his side. She was, clearly, as whacked as he was, but happily relaxed. Apart from their brief introductory remarks, neither had spoken. He wondered if remorse or guilt would be the next emotions to be confronted. Well, whatever was going to be, would be; and nothing he could say or do now would alter anything. He leant forward, brushed her lips with his, and without a word walked off to find his clothes. When he reached the top of the far bank, he looked back and waved and left her standing like a bronze sculpture, watching him depart. She slipped on her dress and hat and started the walk back to the bike. He's got a slightly sunburnt bottom, she thought ruefully.

David was thankful that he was leaving for town in the next few days. He knew that he would have found the knowledge that there was this desirable woman just across the back fence, pretty hard to ignore. As it was, he suspected that the glorious images would flash in his mind for many months -- this time in bright Technicolor. A glorious chapter in the book of life. Perhaps he would write her a note to say how privileged he felt to have spent that short but precious time with her, but then again, he must do nothing that would interfere in any way with her relationship with her husband.

Mandy climbed onto the bike and began the ride home automatically. She still felt numb, and her brain felt as if it did not belong to her. Things like that did not happen to conventional, conservative married women - they just did not! Married women might stray for love, but not just for sex. Maybe she was dreaming; must be!

She raced into the bathroom and showered every trace of him away then threw her semen-stained dress in the wash and set it going. There, that closes that chapter she thought, feeling strangely satisfied on the one hand and extraordinarily unsettled on the other. I do hope he doesn't contact me again -- I'll remember this day forever without the added embarrassment of seeing him as well.

OooOOOooo

12