The Incident Ch. 02

Story Info
The Anniversary: they meet again 12 months later.
5.4k words
4.47
11.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 03/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

February 19th 1998, one year later, dawned another hot sunny day. By nine o'clock the house was done, she had showered carefully after lightly shaving her pubic area with Tom's electric razor, and powdered herself lightly all over, followed by a light deodorant spray. Nails were neatly pruned and painted, brownish blonde hair brushed until it shone. Her feet were soft from several weeks of nightly oiling and the tan was as perfect as she could get it. Not a dark brown, but a light golden brown. Today, she selected a simple, loose fitting white strapless sundress, in the same style as her usual sunfrock but more flattering against her tan, stepped into it and tightened the drawstring into a bow. She found the gold cord-like belt and tied it around her waist. She could feel her nipples pressing into the cotton as her breasts flowed into the material. Then she found her very elegant sandals with the golden cord ties and slipped them on. Two squirts with the mouth freshener and her toilet was complete.

Mandy gathered up a heavy rug, the largest beach umbrella she could find, a hold all which contained insect repellent, two beach towels, hand lotion and tissues and placed them in the trailer that she had attached to the four wheeler the night before. Her excitement was intense and drove every action, feeling a youthful vigour coursing through her veins. She had hardly slept a wink the night before in anticipation of this day.

David had telephoned three weeks ago to say that his parents had gone on holiday as usual and that he was on his own. He proposed to visit the stream again about 10.00am on February the 19th. No question about whether she would come or not, no comment about their last meeting -- just a simple statement of fact. Apart from acknowledging who she was, she never said a word.

At first she was fairly neutral about the information, having got over all the peculiar feelings she had the first time she had sex again with Tom, and the intensity of the memory of that wonderful encounter a year earlier having gradually faded. She had quickly reconciled herself to the fact that since it had not been planned, it was just an accident of circumstance; the sooner put behind her the better. There was no question of falling in love or threatening her relationship with Tom and in fact, if it had done anything, it had reaffirmed her love for Tom and how important their relationship really was. Just the same, even though she had no intention of going to the stream that day she was quietly pleased that he remembered the day, just as she had. Bloody silly idea anyway, he's just a boy. In fact I'm old enough to be his mother and should have known better. I wonder what he told his friends? 'Got this sex starved married woman, you know. What a knockout in the long grass! No, I'm not telling you her name in case you try to get in on the act.' Actually, he's probably not like that at all, she mused. He was twenty-six, she had discovered by asking around discretely, and she was surprised by his unusual sensitivity and maturity for that age. Well, it was a nice idea to think about and secretly very pleased that he might want to see her again, as up till then, she had absolutely no idea how he felt about her or about what had happened.

As the intervening days passed, Mandy found that she was thinking increasingly of that moment of intense excitement that he had given her, of that lean body and how it had satisfied the sensual longings that had been plaguing her. Until the phone call, the tanning process had gone on without much incident, but she began to feel the butterflies again each time she slipped her sun-frock off, especially after the call. Nevertheless, she had determined that she would ignore the opportunity that he seemed to be suggesting. Her resolve was somewhat shaken two days earlier when she had taken a rug out into a paddock, so that she could lie down and more easily tan all four sides. As she lay on her front, a lump in the ground pressed firmly into her pelvic area and really began to generate some sexual tension that did not leave her. By the next day, she found that she had quite unconsciously begun to think what she would like to do if she went and realised that she would never be content unless she did. It was a wonderful experience last time and no harm had come from it. Chances of it happening again in the future were not great, as he would probably leave the district and marry some lucky young woman. Once she had accepted that she had really made the decision in her mind, she was open to the delicious sensation of anticipation and the excitement of plotting what she might do.

She hopped on the bike and drove purposefully to the end of the farm. By now, her excitement was so intense that she wondered if she might have an orgasm on the way. How would they meet? What would they do? Stand and stare at each other? Converse normally? Immediately engage in a mad frenzy? The scenarios were legion. Throw themselves into an embrace of kissing from which clothes were ripped off, or should she start where it all began, by arriving early and being in the pool as on the first occasion. This was probably the safest option. Of course, he may be just unsure enough of how he stood with her that he needed some sort of a signal. Surely just being there was enough?

She arrived at the gate a few minutes before ten and climbed over the fence and stood at the top of the bank. Her heart leaped -- he was already there, stark naked, standing in water up to his knees. There were no white patches this time! His lean evenly tanned body glistened as the water dripped off it and she could see his thigh muscles rippling as he moved to get a better purchase on the stones. Well, that ruined all her plans! He saw her arrive and waved and she waved back, then she turned and walked back to the fence to get the rug, umbrella and towels. She carried these back to the nearest flat area and he watched as she rammed the umbrella into the ground, opened it up and spread the rug.

As he suspected, David had been haunted by her image throughout the year. It hadn't driven him crazy because there had been at various times, two lovely young students who had distracted him wonderfully. He kept wondering if it was real or whether he had simply built up some fantasy. There was no way he was going to go out of his way to see her -- that would be fatal to his resolve not to interfere in her life. Discreet inquiries had suggested that she was actually in her early forties and that had really surprised him. Shocked him even. He would have been happier not knowing, because in his mind, she was ageless.

However, by the time he had been back on the farm for a few weeks in December, his mind began to focus once again on the image. He visited the stream twice, once in late December and again in mid January but the place seemed joyless and barren and evoked no new memories.

His restlessness grew progressively as his uncertainty about how she later felt, grew. She might have been furious with him by the time she got home and be ready to take an axe to him the next time he was in range. Assuming, of course, that she hadn't confessed to husband Tom who would be only too happy to do it for her. For some months earlier in the year, he had half expected Tom to turn up on his doorstep breathing fire and brimstone. He had no right to presume that she would even want to acknowledge that she had ever met him. Discretion was obviously the order of the day!

Then it struck him. He could make an approach that she could ignore if she wanted to. He wouldn't write, that was far too risky but he could chance a phone call about mid morning, confirm that he was talking to the right person, and simply say that he would go to the stream on the date of the anniversary. There would be no need for an answer or any awkward conversation. The day after his parents left for their holiday, he poured himself a large scotch and gave it five minutes to boost his courage, then grabbed the phone book, found the number and dialled it. He was trembling so much and his throat went so dry, that when she answered he could hardly speak. She did not sound a bit like his memory of her voice and he had to ask if it was Mandy. Assured that it was, he blurted out his message and hung up. The fat was in the fire now. Three anxious weeks to wait. Then he began to wonder what it was he was trying to do. He could scarcely claim that he loved her, as he did not know her at all. Did he really want to apologise to her for using her to satisfy his sexual needs? Get off the grass! From her perspective, he would hardly be regarded as the great lover. Slam, bam and thank you Ma'am and he had walked off without saying a word.

The more he thought about it, the worse it got and the more embarrassed he felt. The reality was he could not undo the phone call! The only consolation he could find was that it might satisfy her that he had contacted her and she could now ignore him. Even peep over the fence, just to make sure that he was there, so that she could slip away without dignifying the occasion with any sort of a visible response. Worse, she might throw stones at him. Still, he deserved whatever she did.

David was so impressed by his memory of her even tan that he had earlier decided he should match that if only for his own personal pride and satisfaction and he had spent every spare moment after his parents had left, getting a tan without burning. It seemed to take days before he saw any signs of change and he was tempted to give it a real burn up, but he was too frightened of skin cancer and a peeling skin.

Then came the day. Trepidation almost killed any sexual urges that had been building up and he pondered on how he might meet or greet her. After rejecting umpteen ridiculous opening scenarios, he decided that he would do what he said on the phone. He would visit the stream. In fact, he would go for a swim as if it was the most natural thing to do on a hot day. You do not wear a swimsuit in your own private stream, but he would not move from the point from which he started last time in case he needed to beat a dignified retreat.

He arrived well before ten and undressed on his side of the river and slipped into the water. It was lovely and warm although pretty shallow, barely covering his body when he lay down. He cursed inwardly as he heard the dying sound of an engine being cut and realised that he had not heard it approaching. He really did need to shift along a few metres to the next pool which was just a bit deeper from which he could watch events unfold. His pulse raced, had she come or was it Tom? He definitely needed deeper water! He had almost reached the next pool when he glanced up the bank and saw her standing there looking absolutely radiant in a simple white strapless dress. It wasn't Tom and she did not look angry. What a relief! He waved a greeting and was delighted to see her wave back.

Then David felt sick inside as she turned away and walked out of sight. So she had only come to the river to satisfy herself that he would be there! Worse -- to suffer the indignity of being caught stark naked. (Why hadn't he moved faster to that deeper pool?) Well, he had no right to expect anything else as she had nothing to gain and everything to lose. At least she had the compassion to acknowledge his presence rather than leaving him swimming around speculating about how she felt about him. At least she must have forgiven him and was friendly to the extent of a cheery wave. That was a relief anyway!

He was just about to plunge into the larger pool when he saw a movement from the corner of his eye. She had come back and was carrying a beach umbrella and a rug or something. He watched with growing interest as she rammed the umbrella pole into the ground raised the canopy. Once the umbrella was up and the rug spread out to her satisfaction, she turned to look at him. He hadn't moved as if turned to stone, but he hadn't taken his eyes off her either. Mandy took off her hat and shook her hair free, then undid, first one sandal, then the other, which she took off and placed to one side. "Hello there," he called. "When you turned back I thought you were saying 'Hi and goodbye' and I was so looking forward to seeing you again. You have no idea how relieved I was to see you reappear with that umbrella! Is it OK if I come across?" "Of course," she smiled, and slowly undid her belt which she tossed to one side, then undid the bow and pulled the drawstring loose, easing it over her rigid nipples and letting it drop to the ground. She lazily kicked the dress to one side and then bent her knees and settled down on the rug, leaning back on her elbows with her ankles crossed, watching him.

Stone suddenly became flesh again as his dick became erect in an instant. It was almost more than he could bear. The real image was more breath taking than the one he had built up in his mind over the last twelve months. His stomach churned with the excitement and desire she evoked in him. He stumbled over the stones towards her until he reached the beach and walked slowly to the rug cursing the indignity of his erection and saved only by the knowledge that she had already seen him naked before. He knelt at her feet and looked at her beautiful shoulders and arms. No pressure indentations from bra straps, no changing skin colour from top to toe. He looked into her eyes.

He could tell nothing from her look: he certainly could not tell that she was seething with sexual excitement as she watched this naked young male with his fine physique walk towards her: that her inward fire had been fuelled by the outward sign of his desire for her and that she kept her ankles crossed because she did not want him to see how wet she was. It was enough that her nipples were as hard as thimbles.

David reached out and touched her foot, so smooth and perfect. He let his fingers stray around the soft flesh of her ankle and then grasped it and raised her foot to his lips. She was about to speak but instead gasped with the shock waves that ran up her leg and fell back onto the rug as his lips slid onto first one toe then the other, sucking each gently in turn until finally, they were all in his mouth. Mandy had never experienced this sensation before and felt as if she was on the brink of a climax until his lips moved on again, teasing the inside of each ankle and working their way up the inside of her legs as they began to part. He was fascinated by the symmetry of her heaving breasts and the prominence of the large brown nipples. He could hardly wait to swallow them.

Mandy was breathing in gasps, thinking she should stop this, her arms outstretched sideways gripping handfuls of the rug. Then the impossible happened. His mouth reached her love spot and before she could move, his hands grabbed each buttock and his tongue plunged inside her. She let out a surprised yelp as a preliminary climax overtook her, then lost all sense of what was happening, as wave after wave of fiery blood surged through her body, and as his tongue sought out the magic spot inside her and his teeth loved her clitoris. Her arms tensed, her back arched and she yelled as a muscle stretching orgasm rocked her like a bomb blast. Totally disoriented, she lay there gasping not knowing how to get herself together, when she became vaguely aware of a new sensation sending darts of flame through her nervous system. His tongue was tracing a path up her navel and finally reached the object of desire as they closed over first one nipple, then the other. Nipping each lightly, sent more waves through an otherwise ravaged system and she found that she was building up to another climax.

This time there was an urgency in his approach, his kiss was fierce when he reached her lips and he was able to slip his dick into her so that she scarcely noticed. But as he pressed it to its full depth, his own built up tension became so uncontrollable, that he gave three deep thrusts and had an orgasm that he thought would blind him. White lights flashed before his eyes, his whole pelvis seemed to be in exquisite pain as his juice of life jetted from him.

Mandy was once again in a high state of tension, this time from her clitoris which had been heavily massaged three times, and when she felt his orgasm begin, it triggered another breathtaking climax of her own, shorter but more intense than the first, if that was possible. They lay together absolutely spent and breathless, each enjoying the pleasure of the ripples of after-shocks that coursed through their bodies and in the knowledge that was no hurry this time. He rolled onto his back pulling her over on top of him and locked his legs around hers, clamping her vagina tightly onto his now flexible dick. Her breasts swayed gently above him, and her still erect nipples brushed through the hair on his chest. He pulled her head down and kissed her gently letting his tongue explore her mouth, run over her teeth and tangle with her tongue. They had never had time to do anything as leisurely as that before!

What an experience, she thought as she began her own exploration of his lips and tongue. Two orgasms within five minutes! Her skin was alive with nerve endings tingling from the pressure of his skin wherever it touched, which was pretty well everywhere, since they were pressed together like dried flowers in a book. His fingers kneaded her bottom and brushed the skin on her back as their lips played with each other.

Almost at the same instant, they realised that neither had spoken a word and each started to speak. "Go on," he said. "I was going to say that for a young man, you are a remarkable lover," she breathed. "Just seeing you again drove me crazy," he replied truthfully.

She sat back, astride him, drawing her knees up on each side of him and wriggled her pelvis just to remind him that he was still inside her. She could feel his juice running out onto the rug but at this moment she could not have cared about anything. She tried contracting her inner muscles a few times and thought that she was getting some reaction. Young men could recover astonishingly quickly she thought. So she wriggled and squirmed and moved up and down a bit just to tease him and was certain that he was beginning to swell again.

"I wasn't going to come here today, you know -- when you first phoned!" "What changed your mind then?" "I'm not sure exactly, because you need to understand that I regarded our first meeting and all that followed as a ......, as an aberration; when a peculiar set of circumstances -- you know? -- how I was feeling and how I slipped on the stones -- allowed an otherwise happily married woman, to do what I did. Occasionally I become sexually aroused in a mild sort of way, just pottering around the farm, but, my fantasies do not include other real men and never one night stands!"

David stroked her back as he pondered on how close he had come to giving her a real problem with her own standards of behaviour and her conscience. " Even though it was one of the most incredible experiences that I have ever had, later on I was really quite worried about the effect that it might have had on your relationship with your husband. I must say I wasn't thinking of anything like that at the time -- just that you were the most desirable creature that I had ever seen. And it was OK for me, because I had no commitments and was able to ride off into the sun. I think that it was not knowing that made me phone again in the hope that I would get some reassurance that you were alright."

She leant forward and ran the palms of her hands up his chest and kissed him gently, her breasts pressing into his chest. " You are a very sweet and considerate young man," she offered, "and to answer your first question, I must say that I was touched by the fact that you let me know that you remembered the anniversary in a way that didn't compel me to make any decision at the time. I thought that was nice of him, and put it out of my mind. The only trouble was, that after a few days, I realised that it kept slipping back into my mind increasingly frequently - especially if anybody mentioned 'the river' or if I had to go down to that end of the farm. He tried to raise his head so that he could kiss her nipples but could not reach while he was still inside her so he cupped her breasts in his hands and twisted her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. Still sensitive from their previous excitement, they responded immediately by stiffening and she felt a stirring of within herself. As she leaned forward, she gained added stimulation since her clitoris was pressing on his pelvic area. Mandy began to contract her vaginal muscles rhythmically and massage his dick and, as she began to feel it grow within her, she began to rise up and down on it. If she could have two climaxes, so must he! The silky feeling of her muscles in her vagina stroking and squeezing him, aroused him quite rapidly and he found himself handling her breasts in a very vigorous fashion, plying them first one way, then another, then clamping her nipples between his finger nails. Mandy had always been very responsive to breast stimulation and she now found that what had just been mild arousal was beginning to sweep her into a sudden frenzy. " I think . . . that it must have been . . . the thought of this . . . that finally tipped me over," she gasped as she leaned more firmly into his hands. She only thrust herself up and down on him with four long strokes, when her own orgasm suddenly overtook her and left her clawing his chest with her fingers as she shuddered and moaned. By now fully erect, the stimulation and the excitement she had induced in him with her own orgasm, brought on his own climax, an uncontrollable reflex thrusting his pelvis upward as if to enter her completely. His whole lower body was suffused with a sharp tingling sensation as the involuntary muscle spasm began to relax and he lay there as if stunned. She slumped forward on to his chest, emotionally spent and oblivious to the world around her, conscious only of a detached lightness in her head.

12