The Incontinent Nudist Pt. 03

Story Info
With Rick gone, Susan finds new pleasures with her friends.
6.9k words
4.51
12k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
120 Followers

Incontinent nudist Susan Biggs had been dating her boyfriend Rick for almost a year after they met and thought she had it all. A man who loved her, despite her urinary incontinence, a comfortable nudist lifestyle and a new-found pee fetish; she only used the toilet about 10% of the time. Susan believed whole-hearted that she and Rick would be married soon, whether or not they would start a family, though, remained unknown. But one day, she was dealt a harsh blow. After a night of partying with his 'textile' (non-nudist) friends, Rick found himself hungover in a Church parking lot; how he got there he didn't know, but he did know what happened next.

A priest brought him into the church where he told Rick about the sins of life. Startled by what he had done over the years - hard-partying, becoming a nudist, etc. - Rick converted to Christianity and vowed to follow the "right path." There was one thing Rick had to do first: he called Susan and asked her to meet in at a shopping mall, clothed of course. Susan put on her washable diaper - which she only wore when she ventured out of her nudist community to prevent embarrassing public wetting - got dressed and met Rick at the mall. There, they got coffee from Starbucks and sat down in a sitting area.

After Susan asked Rick why he wanted her to meet him here, Rick carefully broke the news to her: "You see, Susan, I've learned that I haven't been following the right path in life. I've found Christ and I cannot be a nudist anymore. Thus, I'm gonna have to break up with you." Susan was shocked by this and asked Rick if something she had done was the real cause for him wanting to break up with her. "No Susan, it's not you, it's me. I have to follow my soul, and I can't do that naked. I hope you understand." Susan was understandably upset, but she still supported Rick's decision to give up his nudist lifestyle... as well as give up his nudist girlfriend. Rick and Susan shared a final hug goodbye and parted ways.

On the drive back to the nudist community, Susan stopped in a secluded place to remove all her clothes; inhabitants had to be naked within the community, so it was common for them to strip down in the same spot after coming home. She removed her diaper and squatted down to pee in the grass: "That'll hold me over until I get back home," she said to herself. After she pulled into her driveway, the gravity of the situation truly hit Susan: she was alone again after 12 long months of having someone to love. She obviously missed Rick even after only a half-hour and spent that night masturbating in her living room while looking at pictures of her & Rick during a trip to a nude beach the previous summer.

"How does finding Christ mean Rick had to stop seeing me?" Susan thought as she rubbed her clit, "I don't think nudism and a pee fetish are enough to cause someone to do that." As she sat naked on the couch, Susan then thought faith can drive people to do some outrageous things. Once she came to terms with that, Susan began to feel a little bit better about the situation. She soon had to pee again, so she just spread her legs apart and shot her golden stream across the living room floor, admiring the puddle she created. "Rick's missing out on this fun?" Susan thought, "His loss!" Then, a realization came to her: the community's Spring Awakening event was the following day.

Susan didn't attend the one the previous year, self-conscious about her incontinence. But then she remembered her medication had quelled the incontinence pretty well; she peed only about 4 times a day verses 10 to 12 times before the medication. Thinking she had her condition under control, Susan decided she would go to the Spring Awakening and enjoy being among her nudist neighbors again, something she hadn't done since her diagnosis. Jubilant, she spent the rest of the night watching TV, having dinner and of course, peeing twice more wherever she was: once on the kitchen floor and the other time.

After cleaning up, Susan went to bed, excited for the following day's events. She awoke the next morning and went into the bathroom for her morning pee. She lifted the toilet seat and peed standing up like a man without spilling a drop on the floor; she had been practicing since her diagnosis. Around 10 AM, she called her neighbor Lisa: "Hey Lisa, it's Sue, what's happening?"

"Hi Sue, nothing much," Lisa replied, "You excited for Spring Awakening today?"

"I sure am, now that my skin has cleared up," Sue said. She had told Lisa she had eczema at the time of the previous Spring Awakening and it had lasted all through the entire year. In reality, eczema was Susan's excuse for not coming out and risking everyone finding out of her incontinence. Lisa was happy for Susan and told her they would meet at the lake in the middle of the community around 3 PM. Susan said 3 was perfect for her and hung up with Lisa shortly after. She took her medication and went on with the rest of her morning checking her mail, tying up some loose ends with work, and working on her tan for a little on her back patio.

After tanning, Susan had to pee again but hearing someone on the other side of the fence, she squatted down between the bushes to relieve herself. After that, she peeked through the slats of the fence and saw Lisa in her yard cutting the grass with a push mower. "Did Lisa see me pee?" Susan thought to herself, "what will she think if she did?" Susan then carefully went inside to shower for the Spring Awakening event. Before she hit the shower though, she decided to masturbate to some pee porn videos first. She watched some online and a few she had downloaded, rubbing her pussy vigorously in the process. After she orgasmed, Susan had to pee again, something she was used to before her incontinence; orgasming always made her have to go.

This time, though, Susan decided to try something she hadn't tried before: she stepped out into the hallway, laid down on the floor, lifted her spread legs into the air, and peed all over herself; giving herself a golden shower before taking a true shower. Susan liked the feeling of peeing on herself, especially after remembering she only had golden showers from Rick in the past: "If Rick's not here to pee on me, I can just pee on myself." she thought. "It's just as fun!" After cleaning her pee from the hallway, Susan hopped into the shower and washed herself off, ready for the Spring Awakening before she knew it. After her shower, Susan gathered her sun hat, sunscreen & bag and walked to the lake, only a short distance from her house. She also stopped to pee behind a tree by the lake; just in case.

At the lake, Susan took in the sight of all her nudist friends sitting beside the lake. Lisa saw Susan and gave her a big hug. "Hey girl," Lisa exclaimed, "long time, no see! Looks like you were right about your eczema clearing up; you look great."

"Thank you, Lisa," Susan replied, "I'm finally comfortable in my skin again." With that, the two women met in their spot and waited for organizer Martha to join them. The Spring Awakening was a combination of nude yoga, meditation & skinny dipping, and Susan was looking forward to it. She didn't feel like she had to pee at that moment or when Martha got them ready for the yoga part of the event. Over the next 20 minutes, all the naked women & men practiced downward dog and other yoga poses, while also unwinding themselves in the process. After the yoga came time to meditate, which went on for another 20-30 minutes. Susan felt the highest sense of inner peace while meditating, and forgot about her incontinence; something that would come back to her when she wasn't expecting it.

After the meditation, it was time for Susan's favorite part of the event: skinny dipping. Under Martha's orders, everyone entered the lake in groups of four, every four minutes, and lined up along the outer bank. Once everyone was in, Martha joined them and simply said: "Okay, now!" With Martha's command, everyone swam around the lake, doing laps, backstrokes or just enjoying the water. After the first 10 minutes, Martha told everyone: "And that concludes another successful Spring Awakening. Everyone enjoy yourselves as long as you like." The event was officially over, but not everyone was ready to call it a day - Susan & Lisa included.

They continued swimming or played games like horseshoe or tennis well into the night. After they swam for the better part of two hours, Susan and Lisa got out of the lake and relaxed as the sun went down. Once night fell, the two got to catching up, talking about how things had been in their lives. At one point, Lisa said she had missed Susan over the past year. "Did you get a textile job, Sue?" she asked, "or have you just been recovering?"

"Just recovering, Lisa," Susan replied, "I looked like a red & white leopard for a while. I even had to go to a clinic for treatment some days." Lisa seemingly bought the story, but Susan couldn't help but feel Lisa was suspicious as to the real reason why she hadn't shown herself for close to a year. After a while of talking and sipping drinks, Lisa told Susan she had to pee and went off to the port-a-potties lined up along the one side of the field. As Lisa entered one port-a-potty, Susan felt she had to go too and went to find a vacant one. To her dismay, though, all the port-a-potties were occupied. Susan was in trouble now: she had sneakily peed in the lake earlier, but that was a few hours before; she wouldn't make the walk back to her house if she didn't go right then and there.

Susan looked around frantically, looking for a well-hidden spot to relieve herself. At that moment, Lisa stepped out of the port-a-potty she used and saw Susan waiting. "Go ahead, Sue," she said as she held the door. Susan thanked Lisa and stepped into the port-a-potty. But once she was inside - and before Lisa could completely close the door - Susan's bladder opened up and unleashed a burst of yellow pee onto the floor of the port-a-potty. Susan then sat down on the toilet to finish her pee. Lisa saw this from start to finish and didn't think much of it. "Hmm, you must've really had to go, Sue."

Hoping to cover the true cause of the incident, Susan played along: "Yeah, yeah you're right Lisa," she said. "You've seen how much I've had to drink." After Susan wiped her pussy & the insides of her legs clean, she & Lisa returned to their sitting spot to talk a little longer. Susan tried to forget about what happened but over time, she felt the need to go creep back upon her. After some time, she yawned and told Lisa: "Hey girl, I'm getting tired, I think I'm just gonna head home." As she got up to leave, Lisa got up too:

"Okay girl, I'll walk with you. I'm tired out too," she told Susan. Susan knew she was bound to burst at some point on this walk and tried to convince Lisa to stay a little while longer. Lisa was insistent, however, and began walking back to her & Susan's houses. Hoping she wouldn't leak in front of Lisa, Susan began to follow her, staying about five steps behind her. Noticing this, Lisa asked Susan if everything was okay. Susan said she was fine but all the while, she knew she was on the brink of pissing all over herself; right in front of her close friend. After what seemed like an eternity, Susan & Lisa arrived back at their houses; it was then Lisa went to give Susan a hug.

Susan knew any pressure on her bladder/stomach area would lead to a pee explosion, but before she could turn to the side, she & Lisa made bodily contact. And just as Susan feared, her pee rushed out of her bladder, soaking her & Lisa down before she stepped away to squat down and finish the job in the grass. A startled Lisa didn't know what to think. "Whoa, Sue, that was quite a pee," she said. "What happened?" Embarrassed, Susan figured she might as well come clean.

"Well, you see Lisa:" she said, "I have urinary incontinence now. That's why you haven't seen me over the past year. I didn't know how to tell you or anyone else for that matter." Hearing this, Lisa began putting some clues together:

"So you never had eczema?" she asked.

"Of course not," Susan said. "I better get to bed now, Lisa. Goodnight!"

"Okay, I'll call you tomorrow," Lisa said as the two nudie friends went into their houses. Once Susan was inside, she felt the sense of overwhelming dismay rush over her. "I just pissed all over Lisa," she said to herself, "how am I gonna live this down? What will Lisa think of me now?" That sense of humiliation hung over Susan as she lay in bed, eventually drifting off to sleep. The anxiety must have gotten to Susan, as she awoke in the early morning hours to see she wet the bed; the first time she had done that since her childhood. She replaced her bedsheets with dry ones and put the wet ones in the washing machine to wash later.

After using the toilet to be safe, Susan wiped her body down with baby wipes and went back to bed, but she barely got any more sleep and woke up tired around 9 AM. Susan ran the washing machine and decided to pee on the floor in front of it. In mid-stream, the phone rang, so she walked into the living room to answer it, leaking all the way. Seeing Lisa's number, Susan didn't know what to say, so she let the call go to voicemail. In the message, she heard Lisa say:

"Hey, Sue, don't know if you're awake or not, but Martha, Beth and I would like you to meet us this afternoon at the activity center, so call me back once you hear this message. Kisses, Lisa." Susan thought Lisa was setting her up and would reveal her dirty little secret to Martha & Beth. Martha was the organizer of every community events and Beth loved to gossip. Susan feared the revelation about her incontinence would get her blackballed from future events and render her the laughing stock of the community. Still, Susan knew it wouldn't look good if she blew this meeting off, so begrudgingly, she called Lisa back.

Lisa said to meet her at the activity center - which was empty and undergoing renovations at the time - in an hour. Susan agreed and said she would be there. Susan then spent the next 45 minutes going through her usual routine: do some chores, pee, clean up, and hit the shower. After her shower, Susan removed her bedsheets from the dryer, put them in the closet, and left the house for the rec center. Questions were racing through Susan's mind: why was her presence requested on such short notice? What would be said? Did Martha and Beth know about her condition? All Susan's questions would be answered but for the moment, she was enjoying the weather on the walk to the activity center.

She did stop to pee twice: the first time behind some bushes and the second in the woods behind the activity center. After her second pee, Susan waited outside the activity center for a few minutes until she saw Lisa, Martha, and Beth in the distance. All three made a B-line for Susan when they saw her. Beth gave her an especially big hug; which luckily didn't lead to Susan having an accident on her. The four nude women then went inside using the key Lisa had for the door. Inside, they took in the sight of the empty center, a far cry from what they knew it as. But there wasn't time for reminiscing; there were things to discuss. Martha started by telling Susan, Lisa, and Beth about a nature walk, planned for only the four of them that day:

"We'll all walk in the park behind the community," said Martha, "and stop at the hot springs for a soak."

"I can get wait for the hot springs part," Beth said; she never passed up a soak in a hot tub or anything like that after all. She then asked: "What's after the hot springs?" and Lisa began again:

"I guess we can just play the rest of the day - and night - by ear," she said. As Lisa continued, however, the rest of the women saw she was peeing on the floor where she stood. Lisa didn't show any reaction to this, she just kept discussing the trip, while Martha & Beth looked on nonchalantly. Susan was startled to see Lisa peeing, wondering if she was incontinent too. After Lisa peed, Martha said:

"Well, I guess that sounds like a plan, why don't we go down to the lake for a dip?" All the women agreed and they left the center, making their way to the lake. On the walk, Susan felt the need to pee again and despite her best efforts to hide it, Beth could tell what was happening.

"Hey Sue can we chat alone for a moment?" she said. Susan said sure and Beth excused themselves from Lisa & Martha. She and Susan went behind a couple of trees and Susan asked what she needed to say. Beth explained that her boyfriend, Craig, wanted her to get breast implants when right in front of Susan, she began to pee, just as nonchalantly as Lisa had at the activity center (expect Beth squatted down to pee.) "Sorry Sue, I had to go pretty bad," she said as she shook the remaining droplets off her pussy lips and stood back up.

"That's okay, Beth, we all have to go at some time," Susan replied, "as a matter of fact, I have to go too, excuse me!" Beth stepped aside and let Susan pee. As she went, Susan began to suspect something: "Did Beth pull me aside just to pee in front of me?" she thought. "To show me her peeing? And did Lisa pee at the center on purpose?" These questions would be answered for Susan as the day went on, but after she peed, Beth told her she wasn't gonna get implants just for Craig:

"He wants big tits, he'll have to find someone who already has them," she boasted, "I like my rack the way it is." After Susan congratulated Beth for not bowing to her boyfriend's demands, the two rejoined Marta & Lisa and the four nude gal pals continued on the trail. Before long, they were at the hot springs and took in the scenery. Martha came up beside Susan and remarked how beautiful the weather was.

"You can just breathe out here, huh Sue?" she asked. Susan agreed and Martha to the other three over to the largest spring. "You three go in, I'll sit on that rock for a moment before joining you," she said. No sooner had Susan, Lisa and Beth sat down in the warm water of the spring had Martha taken her seat on the rock. As Lisa and Beth began talking, Susan looked into the distance in the same direction as Martha. Something then compelled her to look at Martha and once Susan's eyes had locked onto her, Martha opened her legs and shot an impressive pee arch about 10 or 15 feet from the rock she was sitting on. After Martha peed, Susan's suspicions were higher than before.

She knew something was up but not knowing how to ask about them, she kept quiet for the time being. Martha slid into the water next to her a moment later and remarked how beautiful the scenery was again. When Susan told Martha she already said that Martha had something else to say. "Okay, ladies, the jig's up," she told Beth & Lisa, "we might as well come clean."

"Come clean about what?" Susan asked. That's when Lisa swam up alongside her to explain everything.

"You see, Sue," she said, "I felt bad after learning about your incontinence last night, especially after it revealed itself on my leg. Well, I told Martha about it after we turned in last night. She then suggested we show you your incontinence is no big deal to us ladies." Beth then had something to say. Swimming up to Susan's other side, she said:

"Yeah, Sue. Martha & Lisa arrived at my house earlier this morning to tell me about your predicament. I first thought they were kidding but once I learned it was no joke, I felt bad too." Because Beth was the "kinky" one in the group, she even revealed she had her own plan to lift Susan's spirits. "I actually wanted to go over to your house, tell you: 'Sue, your peeing problem is no big deal,' and pee right in front of you. But Martha talked me out of that."

"I'm glad you did, Martha," Susan joked. Lisa then revealed the rest of the details.

"So anyway, Sue, we plotted this little hike to the springs with some peeing thrown in to show you we could care less about your incontinence. You can pee right in front of us and wouldn't think less of you. I planned to pee around here, but couldn't hold it any longer in the activity center." After hearing that, Susan carefully got out of the water and walked over to the rock where Martha had peed before.

Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
120 Followers
12