The Incredible Fellatio Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Fellatio Girl takes on The Jizzler.
1.2k words
4.35
27.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got the idea from of the crowd-recommended superheroes in the song Superhero by Stephen Lynch (the Live at El Rey version). Fellatio Girl seemed like a hero that wouldn't work in any kind of feasible superhero story, but in a smut story, she works great.

-----------------------

"On the floor!" shouted The Jizzler as he aimed his gun at random bystanders. The citizens all dropped to the ground, covering their heads, as he made his way to the bank counter. "Fill this bag!" he screamed at the teller, pointing his gun right at her.

"Alright, alright!" she yelled in terror as she frantically threw bundled 20s into the bag, not wishing to get shot.

The Jizzler turned around, making sure everyone was on the ground as the teller whimpered. Finally he turned to see the bag overflowing with 20s. He pushed them in and struggled to zip up the bag. When he finally got it, he snickered, aiming his gun straight at the teller.

"No, please! Don't!" she cried, but it was in vain. She fell back, her face, hair, and torso blasted with a torrent of thick semen. She lay on the ground, crying.

The Jizzler ran out of the bank cackling, shooting a couple more people on his way out. He slid into his car and floored it.

Heather Conlon walked down the street from school, a bag slung across her shoulder. A 20 year-old student, she had lush, shining brown hair falling freely, enticing blue eyes, and a beautiful form. A loose skirt, falling just short of her knees, fluttered lightly, flying around her long, lean thighs and toned, juicy ass. Her tank top granted her full, round bosom no modesty.

As she turned a corner, a white car swerved by. People screamed as the driver shot at passersby, hitting them in the face and chest with sperm.

"The Jizzler!" she shouted as she ducked. Looking around, she made a mad dash for an alley, disappearing.

In her place came a girl looking much liker her. In fact, it was her; she just wore a skintight red spandex outfit and a mask that covered the area around her eyes. She wasn't Heather anymore; she was Fellatio Girl. She jumped onto a building, spotting the car and following it along the buildings.

"C.O.C.K." she said into her watch, "Bring up the info on The Jizzler.

"The Jizzler," said a robotic voice on speaker, "Five serious convictions and four escapes. Cock is seven inches. After radiation exposure, his body became capable of producing semen more than ten times faster and thicker than the average man."

"Ten times the cum? Me likey," she smiled as she continued to leap and run on the roofs, narrowing the distance between her and the car. "Almost there. And...now!" she shouted as she leaped off the roof, diving into The Jizzler's car through the passenger's window.

"What?" he screamed. "Who are-"

But he couldn't finish that sentence; the intruder punched him in the face and grabbed his gun from him, throwing it into the backseat. "It's over Jizzler!"

"Fellatio Girl?" he shouted, swerving around, trying to keep himself on the road.

She didn't speak, though. Instead, she punched him again, taking this opportunity to open his pants. She grabbed his hardening dick, stroking it to get it to its full length. Once pleased that it was as long as she expected, she moved her hand to his balls and took his dick into her mouth.

As soon as he felt her warm, wet tongue and her soft lips on his manhood, he stopped struggling, sighing as he once again focused on the road.

One of Fellatio Girl's powers, all of which were sexual, was the ability to soothe and calm a man with a blowjob. And she was definitely using it; sucking and licking and stroking The Jizzler's thick, hard manhood. Her hands and tongue shifted between his balls and dick, keeping things interesting.

And through it all, The Jizzler continued to drive steadily, not caring that the cops were behind him, or that the gorgeous superheroine was sucking him off; he lost all caring as he continued simply to drive.

Below him, however, Fellatio Girl certainly did care. She was eager to see just how much sperm he did have, hoping it was as much as she thought, and she was giving him the blowjob of his life, one so intense her boyfriend would be jealous; and through it all, he just drove, not caring at all. Well, almost not at all, his dick began to twitch suddenly, and Fellatio Girl pulled away too late. She got blasted with a thick, veritable stream of cum, the likes of which she'd never seen before. Her hair, face, and chest were coated in his seed, and it was still coming. When it finally stopped, save for a couple last shots, she moved The Jizzler's foot to the brakes, halting the car. She opened the door and, hoping she wouldn't be seen, leaped quickly onto a nearby building.

On the ground, police officers surrounded the car, holding their guns out as the Jizzler lay in a daze, drool coming out his mouth.

"Again?" one of the patrol cops asked a trench coat-wearing officer who neared the car, looking in at the bank robber with his pants down, cum everywhere.

"Looks like it," he said.

"Who is she?"

"We don't know, but the papers are calling her Fellatio Girl. But I'd like to meet and thank her, this is third capture this week that's ended this way."

Heather laughed at the cops as she decided she'd lingered too long, turning around and starting back home.

"Adam?" Heather asked as she emerged from the shower after a half hour of intensive hair washing to get all the sperm-smell out of it.

"Yeah. Were you expecting someone else?"

"I wasn't expecting anyone to be lying on my bed, naked, waiting for me to get out of the shower. Especially ones I didn't know were home." She opened up her towel and lay down next to her boyfriend. "So, how was your day?"

"You wouldn't believe it if I told you. You know that woman the papers keep talking about, Fellatio Girl? Well, she helped us get another guy, some nut calling himself The Jizzler who robbed a bank."

"Do you guys have any leads yet?" she asked, hiding a smile as, she pulled closer to him.

"That's just it, we don't."

"Oh well," she said, kissing him. "You have your handcuffs?"

"Of course I do. Why?"

Heather innocently titled her head. "Because, officer, I've been a bad girl."

"Well, then," he said, pulling his handcuffs from under his pillow. Heather Conlon, place your arms by the bed frame. I'm placing you under arrest for being a bad girl, and I'm going to put you through my own 'penal' system."

Heather smiled as her boyfriend cuffed her to the bed frame At the end of the day, she loved nothing more than sex with her boyfriend.

--------------------------

A short chapter, I know, but I intend to make future ones longer. I have far more planned, in terms of both 'action' and character development for the next one.