The Incriminating Dots Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although Jack's mind was in a turmoil inspired by the visions of the incriminating dots that he expected to discover in the next update from Jill's ovulation tracking app, he soon yielded to jet lag and fatigue.

Like most wives, Jill resented her husband's habit of falling asleep so quickly after making love, but she had always accepted it. In recent months, her guilt about her increasingly frequent infidelities provoked even more guilt in response to her resentment. She could rationalize that she might never have succumbed to temptation if her husband was less prone to fatigue or more capable of fully pleasuring her. However; such thoughts only provoked even more guilt. Her guilt made her even more reluctant to disturb him. As she cuddled up to her sleeping spouse, she reminisced about her first, fateful, adulterous seduction...

12