The Incubator's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three days later Grae's father arrived.

* * *

I was getting my second brutal assfucking of the day. I was tied to the ottoman. After pulling the plug out, Grae tested me with his fist and seemed satisfied with my progress. He was fucking me hard, as deep as he could, and his cock felt bigger than it was the first time. Neither of us noticed our visitor until he spoke. Grae never missed a stroke.

"Well, Grae, I was going to ask how you're doing; but, you appear to being doing very well indeed."

"Dad, It's still customary to knock."

I looked up at our intruder as well as I could from my position. The family resemblance was more than striking. Apart from their clothing and hairstyles, they could have nearly passed for each other. Grae obviously looked a bit younger than his father, but not much, and with probably more than a hundred years difference in their ages the lack of difference in their faces was shocking. Grae's father even had the same quiet smirk on his face as he watched Grae fucking me. No one said anything else. Grae and I watched his father watching us.

Finally Grae pulled himself out of me without either of us finishing. I heard him readjusting his clothes, zipping here, tucking there, making himself presentable. His father just kept looking at him, his expression never changing, only his quiet smirk whispering his thoughts. I, of course, couldn't move.

"Well come on then, Triu. I assume you'd like a drink, or did you just come for the entertainment?"

They left me there and went into the kitchen. I'm sure both men wanted me to hear this conversation, neither wanted to admit to the other that I deserved to hear it, and both wanted to pretend that I wasn't there. It seemed such a stilted, formal, almost regal act that in some way it changed my whole view of their people. Grae usually spared me that kind of pretense, except when he was fucking me.

By the way, it is pronounced "true".

* * *

I think it was about five minutes before they started talking. I couldn't see a clock from where I was, and in my awkward, excited state, I may not have been a good judge of time. It smelled like Grae was making some kind of tea. It must have been about tea time.

They spoke briefly in another language, which I guessed was their native tongue. It had that same broguish, cartoony feel that their names did. I asked Grae later what they'd been saying, and he said they spend a few minutes calling each other assholes (which seems a little like homophobes calling each other faggots) every time they meet. Apparently over the last thirty odd years they have gotten quite creative in their insults.

"You know," Triu began, "I did everything I could to keep your incubator alive. Not all of us are as cruel as you think we are."

"Please don't call him my incubator. Call him my mother. He wasn't a fucking machine."

"He wasn't your mother. There is nothing of him in you. I am your parent. All he provided was a warm place for you to grow."

"You're wrong." Grae replied. "If we didn't receive something from our mothers, we would all be exactly alike. But there are incubus of every race."

"Sure, the fetus grabs the racial characteristics of the incubator the way a chameleon grabs the color of a leaf. We have to blend in, or we wouldn't survive."

"So if we receive racial genes from our mothers, and not our fathers, who's to say we don't receive other genes as well?"

"It doesn't matter, son. The fetus takes what it needs, and moves on. It's done with the incubator, and keeping it around doesn't do anything for us."

"Just because we don't need something doesn't mean it's not good to have around. None of us have ever had two parents. Look at the human model. Kids with one parent don't adapt as well as kids with two."

"We're better than the humans." Triu seemed to sound a little less sure of himself. "We don't need two parents."

"That's my fucking point. How much better would we be if we had two? How much easier would it be for us to move around the humans, if we were raised by one? I am trying to provide the best possible environment for your grandchild. You shouldn't need any other reasons."

"You don't know what you're getting into with your boy there if he does live."

"His name is John. And there is no if. John will be just fine."

"Son, humans make bad partners. They age so quickly; your John will only be pretty for another ten years, a decent fuck for another ten, and then you have twenty or thirty years waiting for them to die. Getting uglier, stupider, messier, louder, and needing more and more of your attention. It'll be a waste of your life."

"It's not going to be like that. I'm in love, Dad."

"So was I. It's not worth it."

I heard footsteps coming toward me. Triu walked swiftly past me and headed toward the front door. When he reached the foyer, he turned and looked at me. I raised my head as much as I could to look back. I watched his quiet smirk sneak in, and waited for him to speak.

"Well, John. If he's right, and my grandchild is going to have something of you in him, he made a good choice. Grae has always been a good judge of humans."

He turned and left, just as quietly as he came in. I couldn't believe it. The man complimented me. During his visit, I'd felt like a piece of furniture for all the attention he'd paid to me.

Grae's footsteps were more pronounced than his fathers. More spring, more bounce, more swagger. I heard him adjusting his clothing again. Then he dropped to his knees behind me, and started fucking me again. I came almost instantly. It took him a long time.

* * *

A week later Grae learned his father was killed a few days after he came by. Burned alive in his car. Fire is the easiest and most foolproof way to kill one of the Incubus. Beheading works, as does a heartwound, and suffocation, eventually, but it takes them much longer than it does us. But burning is easiest to manage. Grae thinks he was killed by one of their kind, and fears we may be next.

He made siege preparations quickly. We stocked up eight months of food, which is relatively easy to do when you don't eat meat. Just switch from fresh to canned vegetables and buy a lot of rice. Locks were changed and improved. Bars installed on the windows. He bought some guns, some fire extinguishers, and all the medical supplies he could think of. After much consideration, he decided to continue Kaahr's weekly visits. The days and times changed every week.

Honestly, siege conditions weren't very different. I wasn't leaving the apartment anyway, and Grae wasn't leaving often himself. We couldn't rent videos, but we still had cable. Our food wasn't quite as good, but it never got bad. Grae is quite a clever and inventive cook. Maybe Grae got a little restless, but I never did. But of course, Grae fucked me into a stupor at least two or three times a day.

The next five months passed quickly. Pregnancy was odd. My belly got big, and I couldn't fit into any of my clothes, but Grae kept me naked anyway so that didn't matter much. I did get crampy, and it was often quite painful. Grae would always fuck me when they got too bad, and the pain would ease considerably. My bladder wouldn't hold much anymore and I had to pee all the time. That wasn't too much of a problem, unless Grae had me tied down to fuck me. Then I would often wet myself, but that turned out to be kind of fun anyway.

My back started bothering me in the third month, and my hips in the fourth. That ended up being more of a problem than the abdominal cramps, as Grae's assfucking wouldn't help that pain. I spent much of the last two months in bed, with a simple daily routine. Grae would wake me up and fuck me, then go prepare breakfast, and bring it to me in bed. Then I would read for a while as he tidied the kitchen and took care of any necessary business. Then lunch followed by another assfucking. Then I would nap. Then dinner, watch a little TV, and then he'd fuck me again before we went to sleep.

The routine only changed on the days that Kaahr arrived to give me my exam and approve me for a larger plug. They always talked for half an hour or so, afterwards. Grae would be agitated for the rest of the day. Things were going badly for us among his people. Grae knew few of the Incubus would be sympathetic, but he hadn't realized how many would be so opposed. He started planning a bolthole for us. A new, safe, anonymous home to raise our son. We would go there and hide as soon as we were able to travel. We couldn't hide forever, but once the child was born the uproar among his people would slowly die down.

Then, finally, the day arrived.

* * *

I was complaining of some very severe cramps that afternoon, and when Grae removed my plug, I expelled a large amount of dirty, foul smelling fluid. He stared down at me with an odd, intent expression on his face, like a façade of serenity over sudden panic. Then he went to the door.

"It's time, John. Let me call Kaahr, and then we'll get you cleaned up. Not that it matters too much; things will get messy today. Just try to stay as calm as you can."

Strangely enough, that was easy to do. My ass kept leaking slowly, but I kind of had the same feelings I did when Grae fucked me. I got kind of numb, and felt very loose and open. I could feel new movements in my belly. My cock got rock hard and was jumping and twitching. Before Grae returned, I came, spraying all over my chest. My cock stayed hard and I could feel it building again.

When Grae came back in he seemed more agitated, nervous in a way that I had never seen before. Of course I thought I knew why. He picked me up and carried me into the bathroom, where he had run a bath for me. He placed me in the tub, told me to relax again and left the room. The warm water felt wonderful, and it smelled like him. It was very soothing, and I relaxed, paying attention only to the movements I could feel in my belly.

About twenty minutes later Grae returned, with Kaahr. They both helped me out of the bath, and back into the bedroom. New sheets were on the bed, and something had been sprayed in the air to improve the smell. They laid me on the bed, and Kaahr began rummaging around in his bag. He pulled out some solid looking tan leather cuffs, and started putting them on my wrists.

"Kaahr, that isn't going to be necessary. You know he's a willing participant in this."

"I know, Grae. But no matter how much prep we've done, this is going to be painful. He might do something to injure himself or the child by accident. This is an absolutely necessary precaution."

"I don't like it."

"I'm sorry to hear that. I won't work without them."

Grae sighed and stalked out of the room. Kaahr turned to me.

"I'm sorry, John. It really is necessary." He returned to buckling the cuffs, and pulling my arms over my head, attached them to the headboard.

"It's fine Kaahr. They're not a bother. But Grae seems nervous, don't you think?"

"It's to be expected, isn't it? I'll give him something to help him calm down in a bit. It's you I'm more concerned about. Any pain yet?"

"Not really. I feel him moving around, but I've only had mild cramps, since uh, my water broke."

Kaahr smiled as he pulled more straps from his bag. They were some kind of portable stirrups. He attached them to the headboard first, and then buckled them to my ankles, pulling my feet up and wide apart. My cock started jumping again. Kaahr busied himself with his gloves. Grae returned, eyes darting over the whole room.

Kaahr began his exam, shoving his fist inside me. By this point, taking his fist was easier than taking a cock used to be. Grae watched him intently as Kaahr worked his hand around inside me, checking my progress and occasionally grunting noncommittally. After a while he removed his hand, and took off his gloves.

"Well?"

"Everything seems fine. He is apparently experiencing far less pain than we expected, and the child is lubricating himself well. The child's moving, so we know he has detached, and there's no real blood loss apparent. So provided that we stretched him enough, John should be fine. About the child, I see no reasons for concern yet."

Grae's taut features softened slightly. "How long do you think this will take?"

"Less than an hour I'd guess. Maybe a bit longer. How are you feeling?"

"I'm alright. Why?"

"John said you look nervous, and I agree. You've got a lot to do, and I need you to stay calm. I can give you something to help you feel a bit more relaxed."

"Relaxed? Not sleepy."

"No."

"Or stupid?"

"No it's not a tranq. It's anti-anxiety. It pretty much just slows your blood a little." Kaahr reached into his bag, pulled out a bottle, and shook two capsules out of it. He handed them to Grae and dragged him out to the kitchen to take them.

Alone again, I concentrated on the movements in my belly. It seemed lower now, but it's hard to say why. My cock was still hard, and I felt like I would probably come again soon. I wished I could jerk off a little, but I would come anyway. I wondered how much of that was caused by the baby, and how much was the fact that I always liked it in the ass.

Kaahr returned first and checked my bonds. Satisfied, he pulled another pair of gloves from the bag, and laid them out, ready to be put on when necessary. Then he started laying out some tools that didn't look very pleasant from what little I could see of them. I must have murmured something, because Kaahr started talking to me as he prepped.

"You really shouldn't worry, my boy. I won't use any of this unless it's absolutely necessary. And you're doing very well. Most of this won't be needed; I've just got to have them ready. Try not to pay attention to them."

"I understand. You really think this will only take an hour? He seems to be moving pretty quickly."

"Sure. The delivery will be pretty quick, once the baby moves into position. That's when it'll hurt. But you'll be fine. I'm quite satisfied of that."

"That's good to hear," Grae said as he entered. "So now we just have to wait, right?"

"That's it. Have a seat and relax. John will let us know ."

So we waited. Grae sat near my head and stroked my hair, whispering unintelligible words in his soothing voice. Kaahr was still messing around in his bag. I concentrated on my belly. I needed to pump my hips and couldn't move. After a few minutes I came again anyway. My cock stayed hard. I felt it building again.

After another few minutes, Grae stopped murmuring. I craned my neck to look up at him. He was pale, teeth clenched, grimacing. His eyes began to water, and he started groaning. I felt the first touches of real fear.

"Honey, are you all right?"

"No. I feel sick. I'll be back in a minute."

Grae ran out of the room. Kaahr watched him sprint out, and nodded to himself. He waited until he heard the bathroom door shut, then he turned to me.

"Don't worry about him. It's just a reaction to the pills. He'll be fine."

"What was in them?"

"Egg protein. It'll put him out of commission for a couple of hours. And then he'll be too weak to do much more than nurse for a few days. But he'll recover."

"Why?"

"Because I have to kill you, John. And he'll never understand that."

The baby reached it's position at that moment, and the pain washed over me. I couldn't think about anything else. Muscle spasms ripped through my body. I was straining at my bonds, jerking as forcefully as I could. Sweat sprang up immediately, and was soon dripping off of me. I moaned for a while, and cried. I knew the pain was stemming from my ass, but it felt as if my entire body was aflame.

Kaahr bent over, focused on my ass, watching my baby appear. He was rubbing my stomach with one hand, pushing downward, and forcing the baby out. It seemed like an eternity, but was probably only two or three minutes. Then finally I felt something let go. A final load of come shot onto my belly, and my cock finally started to shrink.

"Good. The head is through, John. The hard part is over. Just try to relax. The baby looks fine. You're doing fine. The whole experiment worked fine. The rest is easy."

And he was right. I felt movement in my asshole, like I was taking the biggest shit of my life. After six months of denial, that actually felt really good. A moment later, Kaahr picked up the child, wiped off his face, and gave him the kiss of life. Instantly, the child started to scream. Kaahr laid him back down and went to get something from his bag.

At that moment, Grae walked in, pointed his gun at Kaahr, and blew his head off.

* * *

He undid my bonds as quickly as possible. As I struggled to push myself into a sitting position, he swaddled our baby. I slowly reoriented myself, and quietly stared down at the corpse of what I'd thought was our only ally. Then I looked over at Grae, holding our already sleeping child to his chest. He didn't even let me ask.

"I palmed the pills. I had been suspecting him since Dad got killed, but I needed his help too much. Despite the fact that he was going to try and kill you, you probably would have died without his help."

"I don't care about any of that right now. I just want to see our child."

He smiled again, a proud father. He carefully got up out of the chair, and walked over to me. Slowly, he handed me the quiet bundle, and it squirmed a little. I looked down at him, and he opened his eyes and looked at me. A quiet smirk spread across the baby's face, and he giggled. He was the most beautiful baby in the world.

I think he has my eyes.

12