The Incubus

Story Info
Fear & pleasure mix with a visit in the night.
1.2k words
4.51
36.2k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ashejenn
ashejenn
8 Followers

I awoke with a start, puzzled. My bedroom was lit only by wisps of moonlight that shifted ephemerally with the fast-moving clouds. There was a deep and brooding silence, expectant, like a held breath. I could see no one else in the room, yet I felt eerily like I was being watched. I tried to turn my head to look at the clock on the nightstand, but I couldn't; no matter how hard I strained, I couldn't move.

On the edge of my vision there was a slight movement, just a quick blur to my right. I tried to look over that way; I could see nothing but the curtains fluttering slightly in the summer breeze. Then...

There was a patch of darkness, like a square of night that seemed denser, a deeper black than the rest of the shadows in the room. Suddenly it moved away from the window and began sliding up the wall. My heart was pounding as I watched it flow up the wall, then across the ceiling until it was directly above the bed. It seemed to flex and move, almost to pulsate like a beating heart. It was growing, spreading, like a dark cloud. Then, to my horror, I realized it was beginning to sink toward me.

I strained against whatever was holding me in place, in vain. I tried to scream but all that came out was a terrified whimper. I didn't know what the hell was going on, only that the experience was scaring the shit out of me!

A deep and icy coldness spread over me as the cloud dropped over me. A pressure was on my chest, like a stone beginning to crush me. The cold and the weight spread over my entire body, making me numb.

Suddenly things began to change, I suddenly began to feel tingly all over. I could feel my nipples begin to harden beneath the silk of my chemise. There was nothing remotely arousing about the situation, yet I was beginning to feel horny.

I felt the sheet sliding away, completely uncovering me. I could feel hands rubbing across my body, yet still I could see nothing. They weren't rough but gentle, caressing every curve, driving away the coldness. My breathing was beginning to slow, to deepen; the terror was still there but it was being overwhelmed by this new thing, buried beneath the weight of whatever lay atop me. I could hear ragged breathing by my ear, then a warm moist tongue began tracing the line of my jaw. The hands stopped atop my breasts, and they began rubbing at my nipples through the thin material.

I could suddenly move a bit, although not on my own. My legs parted slightly, and the hem of my gown slid upward, leaving my pussy bare to the night air. Something now began to rub at my clit, back and forth, back and forth. I could feel my juices starting to flow and I moaned softly, not with fear but with need.

There was the purr of tearing fabric, as my chemise split down the middle. An unseen mouth closed over my left breast, and I could feel a tongue lazily circling my nipple. I arched upward slightly, against my invisible lover, as a finger probed the wetness between my thighs. It slipped inside me and I shivered with the deliciousness of it. Gently it turned, circled, pressed forward, then withdrew...over and over, finger-fucking me as I grew wetter and wetter.

My mind was adrift, carried along by pleasure unlike any I had ever before felt. I seemed to be floating in air, light as a feather; not on the bed but above it, engulfed in the darkness that had flooded my room. The finger probed deeper, penetrating me a little further each time. I shuddered as my orgasm began to build. The heat started from deep within me, then fired outward like a starburst, flooding me.

The finger withdrew, as did the mouth from my breast. My legs were raised, split farther apart, my thighs pressed back against my stomach. Strong hands gripped my shoulders. For a moment the darkness seemed to swirl away, and I caught a sudden glimpse of something from a nightmare looming over me. Fiery red eyes bored into me, and a forked tongue flicked at me from between black lips. All my terror came flooding back in an instant, and I sucked in my breath to scream. Then that inhuman mouth clamped down over mine as its cock plunged into me, driving the scream out of my lungs in a single grunt, swallowed up by the beast.

Its cock was huge, piercing me like a dagger. I could feel its tongue within my mouth, swirling around. My terror was being sucked away as the thing fed on my fears, filling my soul instead with its masculine power. I lay there helpless as its cock grew within me, going deeper than any man had ever managed to go.

It began to move within me, slowly pulling almost all the way out before slamming back with a force that drove a little more of my hysteria out of me with each thrust. The pleasure began to build again. I was being ravaged, swept away on a flood tide of animal lust.

When its hunger had been totally sated, my soul completely sucked dry of all fears its mouth released me. The thing arched backward above me as it fucked me. It threw back its head and snarled; moonlight glinted off its fangs. It clamped my legs in its powerful claws and began to slam against me, its cock pistoning in and out with the force of a jackhammer. I lay there, helpless, unable to resist and not wanting to anyway. My pussy burned as I came again and again, flooding my night visitor with my juices.

It seemed to go on for hours. I writhed beneath him as he ravaged me, marking me, claiming my very soul. My hands roamed up along his scaly arms, the broad and muscular chest. Still he fucked me, with a power known only to the gods. At some point he leaned forward and bit me; I could feel his fangs in my shoulder, my blood running across my skin. It made me hotter, and I growled and yelped along with the beast.

Suddenly he stiffened and slammed into me as far as he could go. Fire poured into me as he shot his seed deep into my cunt. I howled like a wolf at the moon, as my last orgasm mixed with his and seared me to ash from the inside out. I was going up in flames, blazing away in a heat I had never felt before. My head suddenly reeled, and the world spun away...

...the room was flooded with sunlight. I sat up and gasped, heart pounding. I was alone, in my own bed, my own room, warm summer sun streaming through the open window. I shuddered, even though I was not cold. I had never had a dream like that before.

Then I looked down. My gown was in tatters, split down the middle. The sheets were wet, soaked through. Along one thigh was a group of three scratches in a row, clotted blood testimony to how deeply I had been cut. On my shoulder were two punctures, about three inches apart, and streams of dried blood. My pussy was wet, dripping with the remnants of our mingled juices. I began to shake and moan, as I realized the truth.

It was no dream.

ashejenn
ashejenn
8 Followers