The Incubus

Story Info
A girl's first time shared with and incubus.
1.7k words
4.08
47.2k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was around the midnight hour on a hot summer night when I began to feel restless. I would feel small, cold gusts of wind, but it was rather unusual even for a fast moving ceiling fan. I would hear strange voices in the night, unlike any voice I heard, along with a chuckle that was almost menacing. At first I thought it was just in my head, but it eventually carried on for days. Eventually I was awaken by a touch and a kiss on my forehead. It wouldn't be my parents because I lock my door at night. I opened my eyes and saw a shadowy creature with glowing red eyes and dangerous claws. I was about to scream, but he covered my mouth to prevent any sound coming out.

"Shh. Don't be scared. I'm not going to hurt you, much. If you scream, I'll ravage you senselessly and give you something to scream about. Is that clear?"

I nod and whimper in reply. He eventually removes his hand, and transforms into a more human looking appearance, still keeping his eyes red, and has now only one voice instead of multiple voices. I then ask him my questions.

"Who...What are you?"

"I'm just merely an incubus, nothing more"

"Why are you here? How did you get into my room?"

"I'm an entity beyond that of being normal. I was also summoned by your presence.""What presence?"

"You're repressed, my dear. And knowing that you're a virgin is what drew me closer to you, my pet. I would enjoy having you and being your first."

He would then strip me of my button up pajamas, then of my black bra and panties. I was now left bare in front of him and growing red from the embarrassment. This made him utter a chuckle.

"How adorable. Please, there's no need to be shy, this will change by the time I'm done with you."

I felt cold gusts from the fan on my nipples as he began to kiss my up from my stomach to my lips. He began to indulge in my mouth, his tongue showing dominance. I tried resisting, and moved my mouth away, but he cupped my face to look back at him. I kept my lips close, but he bit my bottom lip to seek entrance in my mouth again. He began moving down my body by nipping at my earlobe, to my neck, to my collarbone making hickeys, and made his way to my breasts.

"Pl-Please, stop! I don't want this!" I stammered.

"Your body seems to be telling me otherwise." He replied as he was about to take my right nipple into his warm, wet cavern.

He started by kissing and then swirling his tongue around the nipple. He then suckled on it and bit it gently, causing me to let out a whimper. He began giving the other nipple the same attention, while using his fingers on both nipples. I tried resisting, but his hands acted quick to pin my arms down as he continued to move his mouth down my inexperienced body. He eventually made his way to my virgin entrance and stared into it. I began to turn an even darker shade of red in embarrassment of the way he was staring. He then used his long tongue to lick from the base down up, and rolled the tip of his tongue around my clit.

"Ah-ha, Oh~!!" I moaned, then causing him to chuckle at the response.

He eventually let go of one arm to insert his finger in my entrance, and I use my free hand to muffle my moans. He inserts one finger, curls it inside and sees my juices gushing out, causing me to whimper louder.

"God, you're tight!" He points out. He then inserts another and scissors my walls inside, pumps them further and faster.

He continues to suck on my clit while pumping and curling my fingers and moaning into my entrance. He continues to do this until I climax. He climbed up my body to kiss me to taste myself. He took a hold of my hips, then positioned himself between my legs and positioned his member at my entrance. He then began rubbing his cock through the lips of my pussy to where the tip repeatedly hit my clit, coating his cock in my juices. I began to get scared, because he was rather big. My eyes were remaining closed due to the pleasure and fear I was feeling, and he forced himself into me, causing me to moan and scream.

"Oh god, you're so fucking tight!" He groaned in my right ear, as he covered my mouth to hide the scream.

He started off slow as my walls began to clamp on his hard, throbbing cock. He eventually set a rhythm and began to speed up. My moans would then get louder and out of pace. He would chuckle at the sight of me, a virgin now indulging in sex with an incubus. He would then reposition me to where my left leg was over his right shoulder, and his cock would go in deeper and hit my lips harder. The sounds of sex was then flooding my room as my bed creaked and he rocked my body back and forth. His balls would hit my ass with a loud smacking sound repeatedly, and increasing the speed of his thrusting.

He then switched positions with me where my elbows were on the floor and my hips, ass and pussy were still on the bed presented to him. He then thrusted back into my cunt, and growled as he entered back into my warmth. He then explained to me that this was to quiet the springs in my bed. My cunt was getting wetter as he continued his animalistic fucking. My tongue was now sticking out of my mouth as I moaned, he then giggled at the sight that I'm being fucked like a crazed sex kitten. This guy didn't want stay in one position for too long though. He handed me a pillow for my head and told me to turn around. He began fucking me upside down, my breasts were bouncing like crazy, the sounds of his balls hitting me drove me to the brink of insanity. He eventually slowed down, but the thrusts were more powerful than the last and the sounds were getting louder.

I was getting close to the brink of climax. He then pulled me up on top of him to ride his cock, he told me to move back and forth. My back was to him and his hands were on my ass and hair to pull me down further on his cock, I could feel the head hit my g-spot over and over again. His left hand went to fondle my breast and pinch and turn the nipple, causing me to wince at the new pleasure. He then turned me around and sat up so his mouth can suckle on my breasts, his left hand on my back, his right on my left hip, to get me to start bouncing up on down. I came on his cock while this was happening, and saw my juices drip down onto his balls. He would then lean forward slightly, so I was off balance and started thrusting hard and there was now a wetter sound to when his balls would hit my ass. He would then quickly and forcefully take his cock out of me and fuck my doggie style. Then came a loud, harsh, spank to my ass which excited me. He giggled and continued to spank my until I was marked red. His balls began hitting my pussy. My breasts also were swaying back and forth in rhythm of his forceful fucking.

He then pulled me up by my neck in a soft and gentle motion. He stood up and pulled me to the mirror to watch what he was doing and to see my face. I took notice of how his cock kept disappearing into my pussy and how he pulled it in and out quicker now. His hand now back to my nipples, his teeth bitting on my shoulder to draw to blood. I eventually came while watching him thrust into my cunt. He then bent me forward, I had to place my hands on the wall and mirror and mouth, he then forcefully grabbed my hips and thrusted harder into my g-spot to try to bring me to multiple orgasms in front of myself.

"My, what a dirty little whore I've turned you into." He said in a menacing and condescending tone. "You're my little sex kitten, no one else's."

He took my sex crazed body back to my bed, and came back with my black panties and two belts. He gagged my mouth with my panties and used the belts to tie my wrists to the bedposts. He sat behind me grabbed my thighs to pin them down on the bed beside his legs and widen my entrance and began to fuck me even more senseless than before. He bit my ear and told me,

"I'm going to fill you up with my cum, there's no getting out of it. Understand?" I nodded in reply. "Good, you're the perfect one to plant my demon seed into." With this, he continued to thrust harshly into me until he came into my awaiting pussy. It felt like a major load he was dumping into me and I came for the last time that night. He groaned and chuckled as he finished releasing into me. He then untied my wrists and pulled the panties out of my mouth and kissed me. I then climbed on top of him so my cunt would grind against his cock.

For a goodbye gift, I put my mouth around his cock to clean my juices off of him. I eventually got to the base of his cock and nearly gagged on him, then took my mouth to his balls to clean him. He kissed me again before leaving me alone surrounded with my lust driven body. I then fingered myself for his load and licked it from the tip of my fingers, thinking to myself,

"God, I hope he'll came back".