The Incubus Ch. 02

Story Info
Her night visitor returns for a second act.
1.4k words
4.39
26.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ashejenn
ashejenn
8 Followers

I opened the doors to the balcony and peered out across the valleys. The mountains were gorgeous in the moonlight, the deep vales hidden by a thickening mist. I gazed at the landscape for several moments, letting the cares of the day slip off me. It was a cool night, with just the slightest hint of a breeze. I decided to leave the doors open while I slept. There was not much threat of someone finding his way into my bedroom at night; my townhouse was well outside the city, sheltered in the hush of the Smokies. The balcony jutted from the second floor window, overlooking a deep cleft in the mountainside down which a steep path made its way to the streambed below.

I turned away from the view with a sigh and crossed the room to my bed. It had been a long and trying day, but now it was over. I settled in between the covers, closed my eyes and was asleep in moments.

I opened my eyes and at first wasn't sure I had. I sat up in the bed, trying to regain my breath. There had been strange dreams troubling me for a week, and tonight was no different. I never could remember them in the morning, just that they had been unlike anything I had ever experienced before. I had awakened every morning oddly relaxed, my entire body at peace, even though the fragments I COULD recall had seemed to be anything but calm.

I sat in the darkened room and gradually my eyes adjusted to the dim light. I could see nothing that could have awakened me; most of the room was still in deep shadow. The clock at my bedside told me it was 1:10 AM.

Gradually I became aware of something...some low sound, like a deep vibration that was just under my range of hearing. I reached for the lamp then stopped. My mind was calm as I strained to hear the source of the strange rumble. It seemed to be coming from outside, down in the valley.

I padded across the floor to the balcony and looked out. The fog I had noticed earlier was thicker now, swirling around the trees in thick, ropy tendrils. The vibration was still there, but now it sounded like a voice whose words I couldn't quite make out. I leaned forward, straining to hear.

There! In a grove of trees just down the steep slope from my townhouse there was a darker smudge against the night, like a blot of ink spilled on a raven's wing. I tried to stare into that patch to see just what could be making the sound. It was definitely a voice of some kind, whispering urgently in the dark. The rest of the forest was still; not even a cricket disturbed the hush. There was only that voice.

The shadow shifted then, gliding around the tree trunks, never emerging into the moonlight that was still streaming down. It moved towards the path that descended the slope in steep switchbacks. I tried to see but could never get a glimpse of the source of that deep throated rumble.

I turned away from the window and hurried toward the door. I felt no fear at all, just a burning curiosity at what was making the mystery sound. Part of my mind insisted this was just a continuation of my dreams, and that helped to keep me calm.

I went quickly downstairs and outside, never even pausing to throw a robe over my silk chemise. I hurried around back then headed toward the path. At the trailhead I finally paused. Just what the hell was I doing, standing outside in the middle of the night??? Even for a dream this was odd...I had never walked in my sleep at all before, much less headed into the woods chasing God knows what.

There was a hushed expectancy in the air as I wavered. Then I distinctly heard a low chuckle, as if someone was amused at my hesitancy. That decided it; I started down the slope.

My mind seemed to float above my body as I descended. I had a moment when I thought this dream was certainly more vivid in detail than I had ever recalled before; I could even feel the pine needles tickling my bare feet as I moved steadily downhill.

The trail came to an end at an open glade in the forest, next to a stream that chuckled its way through the hollow. There was a large flat outcropping of stone that jutted over the stream there; I often walked down the path and relaxed on the rock, letting the sound of the water soothe my nerves. Now I could see the shadow there upon the rock. It had stopped moving and seemed to be waiting for me.

I stepped into the glen and abruptly stopped. My entire body was suffused with a strange power; I could feel my hair crackle in the air around me with its energy. My hand slid down the front of my gown seemingly on its own, pausing to cup my breasts through the sheer fabric. I could feel my thighs starting to burn and grow sticky with wetness.

Now the sound changed. It was no longer a rumble but a siren's song, sweetly calling me forward. I began to cross the glade toward the stone. With every steep I could feel my mind drifting further away as my feet obeyed the primal pull of that voice.

The shadow flowed before me as I climbed onto the stone. I realized this was where my dreams had been leading me, to this moment in time. There was no fear, only a pleasant anticipation as I lifted my gown over my head and lay back upon the outcrop. The rock was not cold but warm, retaining its heat from a day spent in the late summer sun. The heat seeped into me, and I began to rub my finger over my moistened slit.

The shadow gathered around and over me. I closed my eyes and smiled...I didn't need to see anymore. I felt rough hands on my smooth skin, caressing me. There was no malice in that touch, only instinct and need. I could feel my Shadow's tongue upon my breasts, flicking across the nipples in lazy circles. I opened my legs for him, needing to feel that power inside me. He accepted me at that moment and drove his cock into my burning pussy. My breath was driven from my body with the force of his thrust. I arched against his need, feeling the hunger inside me matching his. I wrapped my legs around him, welcoming him deeper into my cunt.

I opened my eyes to my Lover even as I had opened my legs. His lips were pulled back in a grotesque snarl as he fucked me, his inhuman eyes boring into me along with his cock. I had never seen something so beautiful. I entwined my arms around his shoulders, feeling his muscles flex and pull beneath his scaly hide. I pulled him down upon me, smiling as he growled against my neck.

He fucked me...God, how he fucked me! I writhed beneath him felling his cock grow longer and longer with every jackhammer thrust. It felt as though soon he would split me in half, and still that wasn't enough. I had to have more of him, deeper, until he had pierced my very soul. His lips flexed and kissed along my neck, his tongue burning a firebrand across me. At some point I felt his fangs bite into me and was glad. How could I have ever resisted this wild pleasure, this call of the night? He bit me again, and his tongue lapped up my blood, just as he had before.

I began to scream then, not from fear or terror but in sheer ecstasy. The woods trembled around us as the earth rocked beneath the force of our union. Still he fucked me, showing no mercy as he tore into my spirit.

Finally I could feel him stiffen against me and was sorry. It could not end! I clutched him against me as tightly as I could as he pushed the last few thrusts into my burning cunt. I could feel him pouring into me, the fire making its way from his glorious cock deep into my belly. Then he withdrew, leaving me to ache at the loss...

I awoke with the sun in my eyes, feeling the warmth upon my bare skin. I sat up and looked around. I was alone on the rock, but this time I was not left behind. I could remember everything, from His sweet summons to his burning climax. I could feel him out there somewhere in the forest, and knew he would be back...and that I would welcome him with open arms.

ashejenn
ashejenn
8 Followers