The Incubus's Heart Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Godwin said nothing, just watched her. The ring was delicate, it couldn't have been any wider than two millimeters, but it felt strong. As she turned it she noticed it was inscribed. The inscription was beautiful and detailed, though she didn't recognize the words. She trailed her fingers over the flowing script, enjoying the texture.

She spun the circle in her hand, looking for its purpose. It had two seams, equidistant apart. One seam had a tiny, barely visible hinge, and the other seam was held together with a small, black gem. She touched the gem and the ring opened wide, startling her so much she nearly dropped it.

"What's it say?" she asked, unable to take her eyes off of it.

"It roughly translates to 'my master serves me as I serve my master'," he whispered. "The meaning of the inscription, if you allow me to collar you, I would serve you through your subservience to me," he said with an intensity that made her shiver.

She worried that she might do something wrong, this seemed really important. "What did you ask me, in your language earlier?"

"'Pelang ya roseau ti jinaxi'. It is the term for what I would become to you, your partner, if you grant me the privilege of wearing my collar. It means 'servant of blood and spirit'," he said, his eyes locked on the ring of metal she held gently between her fingers.

"What are the words? For servant?" she asked.

"Peleng," he said, barely a whisper.

"And what about master?" she asked.

"Ghanza. May I..." he hesitated, clearing his throat. "May I, would you grant me the honor of collaring you, Seneca?"

She looked down at the silver ring, now unhinged in her hands. It had a pleasant weight to it. She nodded, handing it back to him, the black lacquered box now a comfortable weight in her lap. She hadn't realized she'd put it down.

He took a deep breath and reached to take the silver collar from her hands. His fingers brushed hers as he took it and she swooned slightly. "What is your full name?"

"Huh?" she asked. "Seneca Mahon?"

Godwin smiled softly. "Do you have any other names?"

"Like a middle name?" she asked, confused.

"Yes, what is your full name, given to you at birth by your parents?" he asked.

"Seneca Joy Mahon," she answered, turning her head curiously.

His smile disappeared again. "Seneca, If I place this collar around your neck you will not be able to remove it until I take it from you, or if our contract is voided. Do you understand?"

She felt herself sinking into the quicksilver pools of his eyes. She nodded, not worried about taking off the collar. Some part of her knew this was weird, that she was rushing into things, but it felt right. She couldn't explain it.

"Seneca Joy Mahon, If you agree to wear my collar, you agree to obey my commands to the best of your abilities, knowing that I am also bound to never inflict harm to you, mental or physical, actual or conceived. I, Godwin Delenge-Versi SynLilin, swear upon my house and my honor that I shall never I violate your trust, else our agreement is invalid. Do you understand?" he asked.

This suddenly felt ceremonious. Instead of being afraid, she was full of joy, pleased beyond words that Godwin wanted her to wear his collar. Silence stretched out between them as he held the collar in the palms of his hands, staring into her eyes.

"I agree," she whispered, her throat tight with emotion. "I want you to collar me. I wanna wear your collar, Godwin."

The smile on his face sent her heart soaring. "You honor me, Seneca Joy Mahon," he declared. He leaned forward, the collar gently held between his fingers now. "Are you sure?" he said, hesitating, the collar only a few inches away from her neck.

She leaned until the collar was pressed against her throat. "Yes, you silly incubus." She laughed as the metal clasped around her neck. His fingers slipped in his surprise at her actions, sliding over her neck, pushing it closed completely. There was a short pinch at the back of her neck. It wasn't painful, but still her fingers flew to the black gem at the base of her spine.

Godwin fell into her lap, his fingers still on her neck. "It stung me!" she exclaimed.

He nodded, moving to push himself up, but she held him down, forcing him to stay in her lap. "It honors our promises with one drop of blood to power it."

She was going to say something, but then a feeling of incredible calmness overwhelmed her. She slumped down into the cushions, powerless to stop her consciousness from drifting. Godwin caught her as she sank, laying her down in the cushions again. He smelled so good, his vanilla and cloves and sex smell, and she longed to taste him.

Her body moved on its own as she buried her face in his neck, nuzzling the skin that hid his blood from her. She felt his pulse beneath her lips, each beat of his heart just for her. He shifted his head, giving her more room at his neck. Her fangs dropped, aching to slide into his skin. She yearned for the flavor of him, only having tasted a single drop.

He pulled her body against his and she snuggled into his warmth. She lazily licked and kissed his pulse, eager to break that skin and drink him deeply. She didn't bite him, couldn't bite him. It didn't frustrate her like it might have under different circumstances. The intense calm from her new collar still reverberated in her head, contenting her. She kissed and licked his neck, each nibble a request.

Something hard pressed against her leg, Godwin's manhood, she realized, her brain moving slowly. She liked that it was there, that it was there because of her. Again, she longed to touch it, yet she didn't. She wanted to bite him, yet she didn't. All of these things she wanted so strongly, yet she didn't take any of them because he hadn't told her she could. It was binding and freeing at the same time, and she loved it. Her core flushed and she rubbed herself against his erection. He groaned, she could feel it vibrate in his throat.

"Seneca," he struggled. His voice sounded thick, like she felt. "Seneca, drink me and deepen our bond, hansa, but swallow twice only."

She was both elated and disappointed. She wanted more. She wanted to fill herself with Godwin, both with his blood and with his generous manhood pressed against her thigh. She had never felt like this before, this desire to have a man in both ways, and it woke something inside her, feelings she'd never explored before.

Her fangs slipped into his skin easily, and soon his rich, thick blood was coating her mouth. It was thicker than she expected, and flowed slower than human blood. That was probably for the best, she was so slow to react right now that she might have made a mess if it came out faster.

She wanted two full mouthfuls, she wasn't going to settle for just two sips. The first gulp of blood slid down her throat, burning and coating it like good whiskey. He groaned in pleasure as she sucked at his neck, the vibrations tickling her lips.

It was hard to stay still, her core ached so badly. She wanted him, wanted him in a way she'd never wanted anyone before, was so wet, so ready for him.

She swallowed her second mouthful of blood, licking his throat to close the wounds, then moved to mount him, needing him inside of her like she had never needed anything else.

"Seneca," he growled, pushing her back. She wanted to struggle, and was about to protest, to tell him how much she needed him when his blood entered her veins.

The sensation was so unusual that she stopped breathing, closing her eyes as her veins caught fire. His blood burned through her body, setting her alight, burning her alive, but in a good way. Her back arched and his hands were there, soothing her, petting her. He was cooing in her ear but she couldn't hear what he was saying. Something changed inside of her.

Time passed but she had no idea how much. Godwin never left her. She could tell he was worried, but she wasn't able to comfort him. She wasn't able to move at all as his blood changed her body in ways she didn't understand. His fingers trailed through her hair, over her face, over her body, soothing her through his touch. Everywhere his fingers traced left a beacon of light, his blood responding to him through her skin.

She fell asleep, she must have, for she woke curled up in his lap.

"Hansa," he whispered. "Are you well? I apologize that I was unable to-"

"Mmm, Godwin," she purred. Godwin was worried, she saw it on his face, but she felt amazing. She reached up and kissed him, so quickly that he gasped in surprise. He didn't respond at first, but he opened to her as he recovered from his shock.

She pushed her absolute calm into him. He moaned, pulling her face closer, greedily drinking in what she was feeding him. Too soon he pushed her away and she whined at the loss.

"Godwin..." she mumbled, settling into his arms. He was so warm around her, so comforting, that she didn't want to leave. But she hungered still. She ached for him. She craved him like nothing else. "I want more..."

He kissed her on the cheek. "Then we should go hunting."

"I want you," she begged. "Please."

He shook his head, pulling her up as he sat up. Her body felt good, light and nimble. "Nobody wants a broken incubus, hansa," he said as he pushed himself to stand. He leaned down, offering her his hands, and she took them.

He seemed a little sad, but she couldn't tell if he was upset with her, or if it was something else.

He pulled and she fell forward, her body moving more quickly than she was accustomed. She laughed despite herself, loving the way she felt, strong and quick. Once she steadied herself, Godwin released her and she wilted at the loss of his touch. He pushed his shoes on, then turned to look at her.

"Gods," he muttered, a look of pure longing on his face, "you are glorious in my collar. I cannot thank you enough for allowing me the privilege to serve you."

She blushed, her hand going straight to the collar. His collar. Her butterflies were swarming and her sex ached. "You're the master, I follow your orders," she clarified, remembering what he'd said earlier.

What just happened should've had her upset, right? Why did she feel so good? Nope. She wasn't going to ruin how good she felt by over-analyzing it for once.

He smiled. She leaned down to grab her shoes but Godwin stopped her. "No, hansa, permit me to place your shoes upon your feet. You may think that the servant is the one to submit, and you are right, and you are also wrong. The subservient person in a relationship such as ours always controls the situation. One word from you and the game stops. One word from you changes everything. I may guide the direction, but you will always control the play."

He slid her foot into her shoe, then placed a gentle kiss on the top of her foot before releasing it. "Godwin, this is embarrassing." Still, she offered him her other foot when he requested it.

He kissed her other foot just as tenderly. "Shall we play? You smell so good, so ready," he said, breathing deeply. She blushed hard, realizing he was smelling her arousal.

"Sure," she muttered, pulling him to stand so that he wasn't so close to her disobedient loins.

--

How was the library still open? She checked her phone, then checked it again, just to be sure. How was it only eight pm? So much had happened since she got off work that it should have been much later.

The lobby of the library was brightly lit, making her squint and feeling out of place.

"So, why are we here again?" she asked. How were they going to play Godwin's game at the library? She didn't belong here. "Maybe you're taking this teacher thing a little too far..."

He snorted, walking deeper into the library. She just watched him for a second. Even from behind, he was a sight to behold, his black suit perfectly molded to his body. His limp was barely noticeable, perhaps only because she was watching for it.

He cast a look over his shoulder, an eyebrow raised in question. She licked her lips, then hurried to follow, continuing her appreciation of his backside as he lead her through the building.

They walked past the book drop and the check out desks, past the computer labs and media rooms. "I have been investigating perspective gentleman for you based on what I have observed to be your particular sexual preferences. Later, we may choose others who you might not typically consider, but who might make good playmates. For now, of course, we will stick within your margin of comfort. There is a man here whom I believe you may find suitable."

She licked her lips apprehensively. "My what? My 'particular sexual preferences'?"

"Little hansa, it is my very nature to recognize desire. When you desiderate for something enough, I become responsive."

"Desiderate? What's that mean?" she snapped, feeling exposed.

"Desiderate? Is that not an English word? Perhaps I am pronouncing it incorrectly. I believe the meaning is to long for something, to desire something greatly? English is not my native tongue." He shrugged it away. "You have a particular fondness for well defined obliques and rectus abdominis muscles, and appreciate a face with slightly soft features. You desiderate men with those attributes."

They passed the children's section and headed further into the library.

"Sure, I guess. I don't know that word. Wait, I, ah, what? Rectus? Like-" she began.

He cut her off. "Abdominals, hansa, abdominals. You enjoy, oh what is it called... A six pint?"

She blushed and she was glad he wasn't looking, but she had a feeling he knew she was anyway. "Six pack!" she hissed. "And I do not-"

He turned to her, placing his finger over her lips. "Shh, you are in a library, hansa." That smile... "You will always be unable to deceive me regarding your desires."

They wandered through shelves of books. He leaned around the end of them, searching for something. He blocked her with his arm from doing the same.

"The man there, behind the information rotunda. His name plate declares him to be Josh. He would find you desirable, and has the features you prefer in a partner. You will approach and ask him for libations after his shift ends. I have been tracking him, he will relinquish his station at nine pm promptly, and will vacate the premises by nine fifteen. Convince him to attend you, and when you are ready, take him to the hotel which I provided you a room key. I will give you more direction as we move along tonight," he whispered.

"Does he still have birds? How is it possible that he doesn't have a girlfriend?" she asked, peeking around the corner despite his arm barring her.

Godwin turned to face her. "He does have birds," he agreed. "That was not a lucky guess..."

She bit her lip. "He and I... We, ah..." she hedged.

"You know this Josh?" Godwin asked, frowning deeply.

"Ah, yeah," she mumbled. "Josh, ah, I can't remember his last name. I dated him for a few weeks. We went to college together. I am willing, maybe, possibly, perhaps to admit that I might have a type..." she said, toeing the floor coyly.

Godwin was quiet for a moment, deep in thought. She fidgeted, nervous she had already messed up their game, and partially relieved that she wouldn't have to go through with their game.

Godwin looked up, nodding. "This will still work, and perhaps be easier for you. Yes, nothing changes. Seneca, nothing changes. Approach him, do what you must to get him to the hotel. I will be with you, and I will continue to provide you with commands throughout the night. You wear my collar. I promise you now and always, so long as you wear my collar you will be safe with me."

"How will you talk to me, if people can see you when you do?" she asked, looking back up at Josh. He was her type. Godwin had her pegged.

Godwin reached out a finger and trailed it over the collar around her neck. Her eyes rolled shut with the intensity of his touch. She experienced feelings she couldn't find words for other than amazingly intimate, which didn't even come close, but was all she had. His fingers traced the collar around her neck and she could feel him in her mind.

She looked up at him, not afraid at all. This intimacy was something deep and profound. 'Seneca...' She felt his words in her head.

"When you are touching the collar you can read my mind?" she asked aloud.

"I can feel your emotions more clearly, and I can project my own to you, a form of communication without words," he whispered.

It still felt like he could just read her mind, but she'd already thought that before she knew he could do this. She hesitated and his fingers traced the collar, calming her. She wished she could purr, she enjoyed his fingers stroking her collar that much. "Godwin?"

"This is not, I cannot read your mind, I promise you. I can speak to you this way, send you strong enough emotions that you will understand what I wish you to do. Do you understand?"

She didn't, but she did, too. She nodded, her eyes still closed as she floated in his touch. He trailed his finger along the rim of the collar once more, then dropped his arm back down to his side. She nodded again, opening her eyes.

"Are you ready?" he asked, taking her hand and squeezing.

She nodded, her throat feeling too tight to respond. She swallowed hard but it didn't help.

"Say it, Seneca," he said, and, god she loved how he said her name. "Tell me you understand."

"I understand... Pelang," she muttered, her voice low and raspy. She was proud of herself for remembering the word.

A shocked look crossed his face, and then he smiled. "Go on, then, ghanza," he said, stepping to the side. She hesitated for a moment and he trailed a finger along her collar again, giving her confidence.

She took one step, then her body was moving automatically. She knew what she had to do, and now she was prepared to do it. Mostly because Godwin told her to, but that was enough. The thought fueled her, spurring her forward with a surge of confidence.

Josh looked exactly as she remembered, a bit nerdy, tall and slim, but a bit older, too. His short, dark brown hair was stylishly combed to one side. A red and tan plaid sweater vest over a short sleeved white button up shirt gave him the look of a true librarian, and she wished he had a chunky pair of glasses to top off his outfit.

Josh didn't look up as she approached, distracted with something on the computer in front of him. She waited patiently, leaning against the chest-high counter. Why were library and bank counters so high? The counter was a perfect height for her to rest her breasts on, so she did.

"Can I help you?" he asked in a neutral tone, not even looking away from the computer screen.

She leaned in further over the counter, pressing her breasts together in what she hoped would be a flattering way in her low cut lavender blouse. "Sure," she said, trying to sound sexy but just feeling awkward. God, why was she so bad at this?

He glanced at her then returned his attention to the computer. A second later he looked up again and really looked at her. She saw the recognition light up his face. "Seneca?" he questioned, leaning forward with a look of recognition in his eyes. "Seneca Mahon?"

"Hey, Josh, how've you been?" she asked, smiling, but it didn't feel genuine. Something itched her, something she could almost remember, but it slipped away again just as quickly.

"Wow! Shit. Seneca, what're you doing here? I haven't seen you in years! How've you been?" Well, at least he seemed genuinely happy to see her.

She smiled harder, hoping it seemed normal and not as weird and awkward as she felt. She had to stop forcing this. She knew Josh, this shouldn't be so weird. She had to act normal. She just had to remember how.

"Ah, you know, livin' the dream and all. How are you?" she dodged, tucking stray hair behind her ear so she had something to do with her hand.