The Incubus's Heart Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Godwin wasn't here, and the only directions he left her were the usual ones, no penetration and use the safeword if needed. Did that mean they could do whatever? It made her anxious, not having any orders. Why wasn't he here yet?

"I'm usually the one who does the in-charge part, but... what do you wanna do, Josh? I'll do whatever you want, since you had a bad day." She smiled at him, hoping he couldn't see her insecurities.

"Me?"

"Yeah. Tonight we'll do whatever you wanna do." She scooted a little closer to him so that their legs were touching.

He looked away. "Are you sure?"

"Positive," she said, repeating his earlier words. She squeezed his hand and he squeezed it back.

"I need to clean up," he said, standing up suddenly. "I didn't have time to go home after work."

"Oh. Yeah. Okay," she said, feeling a little disappointed, though she didn't know why.

He still held her hand in his and he tugged her up off the bed. "Wanna come in with me?"

She flushed, her disappointment evaporating. "If you want me to..."

He smiled again, then pulled her into the bathroom with him. "Are you wearing cute matching underwear again this time?"

"Of course," she said, unbuttoning her blouse.

"Oh, proper, those are my favorite ones," he praised as her shirt slipped down her arms. "They're cute and sexy at the same time."

Even though she'd gotten strangely used to undressing, at least down to her panties, in front of Josh and Godwin, his comment made her self conscious. Josh must have sensed it because he turned away to turn on the shower. Just before the water came on she heard a gentle tapping from outside the room.

She watched Josh but it seemed like he hadn't heard it, so she knew it was just for her. It must be Godwin. "Just a second," she said, slipping out of the bathroom.

"Huh?" Josh asked, pulling his shirt over his head.

"Gonna put my phone out here, I'll be right back," she said, the first excuse she thought up.

She slipped out of the bathroom and closed the door behind her, then rushed to the room's entrance. She saw a distorted version of Godwin through the peephole and opened the door quickly.

"Many apologies," he whispered, placing a kiss on her forehead. His eyes traveled down to her torso, catching on her black bra. She blushed hard. "I was waylaid. You look lovely." She flushed harder. "Josh is showering?"

"I am, too, if that's okay. I was gonna let him choose how to play, since you weren't here and he had a bad day."

He nodded. "Understood. Do not keep him waiting. I hope that there will be play in the bedroom afterwards as well." He pushed her towards the bathroom door.

She rolled her eyes, then stepped back into the bathroom to find Josh just stepping into the shower. Her eyes instantly locked onto his sexy ass, then she felt guilty as she caught herself so she forced herself to look away.

The shower was huge, more than enough room for both of them to fit nicely without feeling crowded. It was rare to find a hotel room without a bathtub, and she wondered if Godwin had picked this out intentionally.

Knowing him, he probably did.

"You coming in?" he asked as the first rush of water cascaded down his body. Her eyes fell to his abs as he turned and threw his head backwards under the water. She wanted to lick the water off those abs, then she wanted to climb lower and... She flushed at her own thoughts.

"Yeah," she said, turning away from him as she slipped her skirt down her legs. She stood there in her panties for a few seconds, feeling shy.

"Seneca," Josh sang. "While I love seeing you in matching underwear, you can't get in the shower with it on. It's the perfect temperature in here, and the glass is gonna fog up soon and you won't be able to ogle me anymore..."

"I wasn't ogling," she defended. He laughed and she felt better, then bit the inside of her cheek and forced herself to move before she lost her nerve. Her undergarments slid from her skin and she followed them down with her eyes, staring at her feet. Would she ever not feel so embarrassed about herself?

"Um?" Josh questioned, pushing his wet hair back. "Seneca?"

"Coming," she squeaked.

"That's better," he said as she stepped inside the shower and slid the door shut behind herself. "Damn, you look good." He reached out for her, then dropped his hand before he actually made contact.

She caught his hand and brought it closer. "You can touch me. You can do anything you want, as long as we don't have actual sex." She surprised herself with the words, they made her feel brave. He still hesitated, so she tugged his hand and pressed it against her left breast.

"Mmm," he purred, taking a step closer, his pleasure giving her confidence. "Your boobs are perfect, just enough to fill my hand." He squeezed gently, then reached out and caught her other breast with his other hand, stepping into her body as he did. His hard cock sandwiched itself between them and she loved how it felt.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked.

She nodded, leaning up. He caught her lips and released one of her breasts, his hand moving to her neck. He didn't start slowly, he engulfed her mouth with his and kissed her like he needed it. She moaned, pressing herself against him, grinding his swollen member between them. "This's nice," she got out between breaths.

He pulled away and looked at her body again, pushing her under the water. "Damn, you're so sexy. I think this might be the first time I've seen you completely naked all at once. Usually I only get to see one half or the other at a time..."

She blushed, then turned to the stream of water, closed her eyes and pushed her head under it. She eeped in surprise when he pressed himself against her back, his cock slipping into the crevasse between her ass cheeks. She moaned, pressing her hips back. He ground against her butt, sliding his slick cock up and down between her cheeks.

"You feel really nice under water," he said into her ear. He nibbled it, then he caught her body in a hug from behind. His hands trailed up her sides and landed on her breasts again. "Really nice. Like, properly nice." He kissed the nape of her neck.

She twisted around in his arms and took his mouth again, her lust simmering in the background. She hadn't fed recently, only a few sips from Godwin in the week between their last session. She kissed him, then broke away from his lips and kissed down his neck. His pulse thrummed like it was beating for her. Lingering only for a moment, she dropped lower, kissing down his body. She grazed his nipples with her teeth then backed off, trying to control herself before her vamp slipped out. She didn't want to ruin this with a premature vamp-out.

Josh watched her with lust-filled eyes as she crawled down his body. She kissed and licked his abs, wrapping her hands around his hips to pull him closer. She turned them around so he was in the water again, then resumed her kissing. Josh's hand cradled the back of her head as she teased him.

"Seneca, that's nice, don't get me wrong, but, ah, maybe you could keep going down a little more?" A playful smile sat at the corner of his lips.

She dropped to her knees, kissing and nibbling her way down to his hip, then further down his thigh. He whined and she laughed, doing her best to avoid Josh's hard dick even when all she wanted was to suck it into her mouth.

"You know what I meant!" She trailed her eyes up his body, then met his eyes and smiled.

"You're beautiful, did you know that?" she said, the words coming out of her mouth before she thought about them.

Was he flushing, or just pink from the shower. "Ah. Thanks... Did you, you know, wanna bite?"

She nodded, pushing herself carefully up from the floor. He grabbed her and helped her up, then wrapped his arms around her body and pulled her close. "After the shower," she said. "You wanna kiss some more?"

He didn't even answer her, just caught her in another kiss, this one deeper than the last. Her hands slid down his back and landed on his strong ass. Gripping them, she pulled him forward so that his cock pressed against her belly as she returned his kiss.

What if he just slipped his cock between her legs, she knew he'd make her feel so good...

What was she thinking?! She needed to get out of the shower before she got ahead of herself. But his kisses, she didn't want to stop. He kissed her like she was precious, and also like he wanted her.

Before she got carried away she squeezed his ass firmly with both hands, forcing herself to back off. Even after she'd stopped rocking his body against hers, though, he didn't stop. "Josh," she panted between kisses. "We should get out."

He squeezed her close, then kissed her gently on the lips. "Yeah, sure. Give me a second more, I actually need to use some soap."

"You want me to wash you?" she teased.

He swallowed hard, perhaps trying to gauge if she was serious. "Please?" he asked, his tone betraying how much he actually wanted it, but was ready to laugh it off if she hadn't been serious.

It gave her a feeling of power, but not over him. She couldn't explain how she felt as she located the hotel-sized bar of soap and picked it up. "Turn around," she directed, one hand on his shoulder to spin him. "Good. I'll start with your back." He moaned as the first bubbles trailed behind the bar across his firm shoulders.

"That feels mad proper," he moaned. "I'm not sure anyone has ever washed me before, or at least since I was a kid or something."

She followed the bar of soap with her other hand, trailing her fingers along his skin. "No other girls have showered with you?"

He leaned forward, his head down, supporting himself on the wall with his hand. "Sen, I'm a Wren. I don't date normal girls. I date vampires, and, mmm, that's proper lovely," he said, distracted as she moved down his back and began on the swell of his ass.

"No other vampire has showered with you?" she asked, slipping the bar between his cheeks, her fingers following behind.

He squeaked in surprise, and she was glad he was holding onto the wall or he might have fallen. "Seneca!"

How was she feeling so bold? The her of two months ago would never had done something so brazen. She pulled back, afraid she'd let herself go too far. "Sorry, sorry. Sorry, Josh."

"I didn't say stop," Josh growled. "I was just surprised. Keep going, please?" She tentatively touched his left ass cheek and he pushed into her touch. "Please?"

She started spiraling the bar again, her fingers tracing after it, but she didn't dip between his cheeks again. Instead she trailed down his left leg, the soap sudsing up much better in his leg hair.

She was all the way to his left ankle, ready to start sliding up his right leg before he said anything. "You're really something."

"Huh?" she asked, worried she'd done something wrong again.

"The thing, about vampires showering with me."

"Was it stupid? I'm sorry," she apologized, moving up his right leg slowly so she could focus on anything but how dumb she instantly felt.

"Not stupid," he said. "You're just so... I dunno. Pure, I guess."

She snorted. "Josh, I'm washing the sexy body of a beautiful man in the shower, thinking about all the things we are gonna do when we're out. That's pretty far from pure." She thought about nipping his ass cheek, but held back because soap wasn't tasty. Instead, she slowly stood up, sliding her breasts along his back the whole way.

"It's awesome that you think I'm sexy and beautiful," he murmured.

"Well, you are, aren't you?"

"I'm glad you think I am, is all." She pressed her breasts against his back and he moaned, then twisted around in her arms. He kissed her forehead, reminding her of Godwin sitting in the room waiting for them. "Pure in that you think other vampires would actually pamper a Wren this way."

"What?" she asked, pressing him back enough to begin work on his chest. "Pamper?"

"Yes, pamper," he said, holding his left arm out for her to wash. She slid her hands up and down his arm, unable to make eye contact with him. "You're special. I mean, we aren't even dating or anything. Who does this for a fling? I mean, I... I talk too much. I'm gonna wreck this whole thing if I don't shut up, aren't I?"

"No you're not. Do other vampires not treat you well?"

She dropped his arm and motioned for the other one and he obliged. "No," he said with a snort. "I mean, I'm not usually abused or anything, but vampires are more about... immediate needs I guess? Like, I'm used to being... Well, a Wren, I guess."

"I'm gonna need something pretty immediately," she quipped, then flushed. Her mouth was pretty stupid. She dropped his arm and began circling the soap over his pecs, then down to his abs. "I didn't mean for it to come out like that."

"You're not like other vampires, Seneca," he said, his fingers going under her chin. She met his eyes and melted instantly at the desire she saw burning for her. "Even if we didn't do anything else tonight, this is still probably one of the best, one of my top five, no top three, dates of all time. Easily."

She slipped her chin from his fingers, biting her lip with how special he'd just made her feel. Soap trailed over his abs, down the V line of muscles she really liked, then down to his eager member. He shivered when she wrapped her soapy hands around his pole and she felt powerful again.

"Seneca," he moaned, bracing himself against the wall.

"Josh," she said sweetly as she dropped the bar of soap to wrap both hands around his length. She wrung his soapy cock between her hands and he shivered. "Is this nice?" It felt nice, she was really enjoying how the soap made his member feel between her hands.

"Proper nice, Sen," he agreed. She slowly stroked his soapy manhood, enjoying each and every twitch and moan she drew from him. It was kind of fun, and she lost herself in discovering his every reaction. "Sen, stop," he muttered too soon, pushing her hands away.

"Did I-"

"Don't wanna cum yet."

"Oh," she said, standing up. She squeezed his cock one more time, then rinsed herself off and stepped back. "I'll just go dry off."

He watched her leave the shower, then hurried to finish rinsing his own body. The water was off a second later and he was next to her, running a towel over her back. "You don't have to do that," she said.

"Returning the favor," he said, dropping down to work on her lower half. He bit her ass and she squeaked, flipping around to him. "Mmm. I like this side, too. You want me to bite here?" he asked, pushing a finger between her desire-slicked folds.

She squeaked again and he laughed, then stood up. She couldn't tear her eyes away from his body as he dried himself off, and when he realized she was watching he slowed down, emphasizing his movements.

Once he was dry he stood in front of her, idly stroking his member. Him standing there naked was and ready for her triggered her lust and her eye teeth dropped. Could she be any more embarrassing? She'd been doing such a good job of keeping herself in check, and now... She turned away and covered her mouth.

Josh stepped behind her, nestling his hot pole between her cheeks again. "Don't hide your fangs, Seneca. It's hot when I can see that you want me."

"It means I can't control myself," she disagreed.

"Seneca," he whispered, kissing her nape. "You don't need to control yourself right now. Bleed me. You know it'll feel good for both of us."

She bit her bottom lip, then slid out of his arms and picked up her panties and slipped them on. He looked a little disappointed, but he didn't say anything. Taking his hand, she led him from the bathroom, then pushed him onto the bed.

He smiled, then scooted back until his back was against the pillows at the headboard. She followed on her hands and knees, barely registering Godwin's presence in the room. Josh's blood called to her, and as he opened his arms to her she fell into them.

"Bite me," he whispered, cocking his head to the side.

She didn't hesitate. Her fangs slipped into his skin easily and they both moaned. Flavorful blood filled her mouth and she swallowed it eagerly. Josh rocked her body with his hands on her hips, a gentle back and forth over his cock as she sucked his punctures.

"So good," he moaned. "Good thought, with the panties. Feels nice."

She moaned, then sucked hard, knowing it would make him feel good. He tensed, then pushed her down harder against his cock. Licking his wounds to stop the bleeding, she cleaned him up, then pushed herself back.

"I wanna..." She flushed, unable to believe that she'd almost asked to blow him.

"What do you want?" he asked, pupils blown wide, nothing but desire.

She felt Godwin's spectral touch, and instead of making her more confident she grew more reserved. Shaking her head, she leaned away from him.

"You okay?" he asked, looking into her eyes.

"Yeah, sorry. I just, I mean, what do you want? I wanna do what you want," she said, nodding her head.

"Can... Um..."

"Josh, whatever you want," she said. Godwin caressed her again and she knew she was doing well.

"Would you... um... blow me? Then, ah... I wanna, um... eat you? Please?"

Smiling, she crawled backwards and positioned herself between his legs. She couldn't say anything, it was too embarrassing, so she just sucked the tip of him into her mouth. His precum was bitter and filled her mouth instantly.

"Fuck," he moaned, his hand wrapping around the back of her head. She hesitated, but he didn't move her, just kept his hand there. She sucked the tip hard, not taking him any deeper and his hips bounced up from the bed as another flush of precum leaked into her mouth.

She looked up, then away quickly when their eyes met. To hide her embarrassment she sucked him into her mouth, going about halfway down before she wasn't able to go deeper. She bit down gently, thankfully her eye teeth had finally receded, and he writhed under her.

"More, Sen. God, you're so hot." A tremor ran the length of his body as she pulled back, then plunged down again. It was three more times before she found a good pace for Josh, one that had his back arching and his hands tensing in her hair. "So close, gonna cum, so close, Sen," he breathed.

She normally didn't like it when people shortened her name, but the way Josh said it made her core flush. At the bottom of her next suck she bit down. He writhed under her as she licked her way around his cock. Her core ached with need as he danced for her.

"Gonna cum, Sen! Please, I don't wanna cum if you don't-"

Pulling back, she looked up at him. "I want it," she breathed, too ashamed to say it any louder.

"Fuck," he moaned, his hand wrapped around her head now pushing her back onto his pole. "You're amazing."

She sucked hard, then bobbed her head again. He groaned, then his hips were bouncing as his first jet of cum filled her mouth. She didn't swallow fast enough and the second surge spilled from the sides of her lips. The noises he made were amazing, and she wanted to cum with him as she sucked and swallowed Josh's seed, but she didn't have enough stimulus.

He didn't release her immediately after cumming, he held her head on his member for a moment, his eyes closed and his breath rough. I

She started licking his softening member as best she could with it still in her mouth, then chuckled as his body started to shake. He laughed and released her, but she continued to tease him.

"No more!" he begged, laughing hard. "No more! Too much!"

She pulled off him and smiled, then licked the excess fluids from her lips before she thought about it. Flushing, she ducked her head, too embarrassed to look him in the eye, but too aroused to sit still.

Josh pushed her down so her head was at the bottom of the bed, then threw a pillow at her. She caught it by reflex alone, and as she did he shoved another one under her shoulders, then pulled it under her. She tried to hit him with the her pillow, but he caught easily. Her pillow was slid under her ass, lifting her butt up off the bed.