The Incubus's Heart Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled her legs over his shoulders, a wicked look in his eye. "We aren't finished yet," he announced before diving head first between her legs. It all happened so fast she didn't have time to react.

Josh chuckled against her core as she tried to squeeze her legs shut reflexively, holding them firmly apart with his shoulders. "Josh!" she squealed as he licked her firmly between her lower lips. She turned her head to the side and caught Godwin watching them with greedy eyes.

Godwin smiled his evil, sexy smile at her and she squeaked again when she realized he was stroking his cock, which stuck out of his black suit pants. It should've looked weird, or even a bit creepy, but it wasn't. It was hot. His smile grew when he caught her watching him and he sped up his pace.

When Josh's tongue dipped into her core her whole back rose up off the bed, pressing him deeper inside. He sucked hard and she cried out in pleasure. The things Josh was doing to her were insane, her mind couldn't process them all.

Slowly, Godwin approached them, still stroking himself, until he was at the end of the bed. He got close enough that she could smell his lust, could smell the feral, musky smell of his arousal.

What would it feel like to suck Godwin's cock while Josh ate her out? The shock and embarrassment of the thought brought her incredibly close, and then Godwin's cum splashed on her face, across her lips and on the bridge of her nose. She moaned and thrashed and Josh sped up, hitting all of her buttons just right.

Her orgasm tasted like Godwin and Josh, and had her floating above her body it felt so good. "Josh," she moaned, holding his head between her legs so he didn't look up to see Godwin coating her face with his desire. "Hmm, mmm, Josh!"

Josh bit her and she nearly sobbed with pleasure. "More!" she begged, rocking her hips over his face. Godwin wiped his cum from her nose, then pushed his fingers against her mouth. She opened her lips, eagerly licking his cum from his fingers as best she could while also riding Josh's face as she came and came and came.

Godwin receded back to the corner and she relaxed her thighs, then shuddered as Josh leaned back, exposing her core to the chilled air around them. "Fuck, Sen," he moaned. "That was so hot. I could feel you coming around my mouth. Freaking intense."

She leaned up and wrapped lazy arms around his neck, then pulled him down on top of her. "Thank you," she whispered, feeling sluggish and completely sated.

Josh chuckled, then rolled them both, pulling the pillows out from under her and settling them on their sides. His lips covered hers and she opened to him, kissing him gently. "No, Sen. Thank you. That was some of the best non-penetrative sex I've ever had. You taste good," he said, licking her lips.

Was he tasting Godwin on her lips? Her face grew hot, but he didn't seem to notice, or mind, as he deepened the kiss. It wasn't like his earlier kisses, this one was more intimate than any of the previous ones. There was something deeper in this kiss, more intimate than when she'd been at the mercy of his clever tongue and teeth just moments before.

They kissed for a while, then she felt something between them. "You're hard again?"

He moaned as her hand wrapped around his reinvigorated member. "You're too sexy. It's okay, you don't need to-"

She kissed him, her hand gliding up and down his shaft. "Do you think you can cum again?"

He swallowed hard. "I, ah. I mean, I'm not trying to be greedy or anything. But, um, since you're still going, with your hand there, yeah, that," he agreed as she twisted her fist around his pole, "I'm willing to try, if you wanna..."

"Yeah, um, sure. Okay, if you wanna, I mean..." she stammered, feeling embarrassed again now that she'd come down from her orgasmic bliss.

"Can I cum on you?" he asked. "You don't have to do anything. I wanna... I mean, if it's okay. Can I, um, nevermind," he said, flushing. "I went too far."

"No, no," she insisted, swallowing down her embarrassment. "It's okay. I mean, I want you to."

"Can... Are you sure?"

She nodded, still slowly stroking him. His cock throbbed in her hand, then he pushed her back onto her back. "The things you do to me, Seneca."

"Sorry," she apologized as he mounted her chest.

"Not sorry," Josh corrected. "I'm gonna cum on your face, is that okay? It was so hot, seeing my cum leaking on your lips earlier."

She bit her bottom lip, too embarrassed to tell him that she wanted him to cum on her, in the same place Godwin had. God, the idea was so hot she nearly touched herself.

Josh stared at her and stroked himself, then fell forward onto one hand. "I can't explain it, but I'm so close again. God, Seneca, I'm gonna cum again. Can I cum on your face?"

She whined, so embarrassed. "Mm-hmm," she forced herself to say, squeezing her eyes shut even though she wanted to watch him cum again.

"Shit, Seneca, you're seriously... cumming," he moaned, then grunted. Her eyes were closed, so she didn't see him cum, but his first shot landed on her left cheek. "Cumming, so good. Fuck, Sen!" he moaned as the second surge landed over her lips. His hips jerked and he came again, this time his cum landing on her chin.

As she opened her eyes he sat back, still stroking his softening cock. His cum was a cooling weight on her lips so she licked them, the naughty taste of him satisfying a deeply hidden need of hers. She wiped him off her cheek and sucked on her fingers before she even thought about it.

"Shit, Sen. Fuck. My words are broken. You broke my words. That's how good that was."

She smiled, then sat up and took his face in her hands, forgetting his cum on her fingers, forgetting she had his cum on her chin and lips. She kissed him hard, tasting her own passion in his mouth. She flushed again, then then threw herself back onto the bed to hide it.

He chuckled, then licked his lips. "I can taste myself on your lips."

She sat up, instantly horrified. "I'm sorry," she exclaimed.

He sighed. "Seneca, it's freaking hot. Properly hot. Wicked sexy."

She threw her legs over the side of the bed. "Are you sure? I'm sorry."

"Stop, you apologize too much. It's hot. I'm gonna go take another shower, though," he said. "You wanna..."

"I shouldn't," she said. "I'm not sure I could go again right now."

"We don't have to do anything sexy this time..." She shot him a look and he chuckled. "Fair enough," he said. "Do you care if I go back in?"

She shook her head. "Not at all." She laid back on the bed, tugging a pillow under her head. "I'll be here."

Josh turned towards the bathroom, then turned back to her and kissed her on the nose, then disappeared into the bathroom. She heard the shower start up before the bed dipped down under Godwin's weight.

"You were spectacular tonight," Godwin cooed into her ear.

"You came on my face!" she exclaimed. "What if he'd seen you?"

Godwin chuckled. "You kept him busy," he dismissed, then kissed her forehead again, where he'd kissed her earlier. "Hansa, you did wonderfully."

She thought about her earlier actions, about Godwin's cum on her face and had a sudden realization. "He tasted your cum," she whisper-accused, her face on fire.

Godwin nodded and she sat up, covering her nudity with a pillow. "I suspect he did. You seemed to enjoy the final product quite a bit." That coy smile...

"Final product?" she asked, fighting the urge to kiss him hard just to steal his smile.

"He was able to perform again, you could taste him a second time and further sate your lust."

"He came the second time because he tasted your cum?" she asked, the words from her mouth shocking her as much as the idea did.

Godwin's smile grew, and he was the cat who stole the cream. "Did I fail to mention that incubus ejaculate is an extreme aphrodisiac, and can be used to achieve multiple orgasms?"

"Win!" she exclaimed, slapping at him.

"Do not tell me you did not enjoy tonight," he challenged.

"You know I did, you demon!" she whispered, slapping at him again. He caught her hands and kissed the back of each of them before releasing her. He was off the bed and back in his corner in her next breath, then she heard the bathroom door open, allowing a puff of humidity to escape.

His eyes followed the line of her body and he swallowed twice before he said anything. "God, Sen, you're so hot. Shower's ready, if you wanted another one..."